Template errors

• Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[1905489] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[1910168] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[1910204] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[1910206] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[1911069] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[1915848] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[1915854] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[1916467] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship ENV Sword of Eshan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niamh Raste

N
EIC.png

OOC.png

• Intent: To create a command ship for the Echani Compact.
  • Image:
    garret-aj-osmani.jpg
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: EIC is part of the Directorate and is allowed to utilize items listed as for the Directorate, or are directorate made and closed-market. See here: LINK. Overlock Industries, formerly Ignus Industries, is an owned subsidiary of Eshan Industrial Corporation.
  • Primary Source: N/A
Production.png

Technical.png

Standard.png

Advanced.png

Strengths.png

• Bulwark: She can take a serious beating and still come out the victor.
  • Fire With Fire: She can dish it out as well as she can take it.
  • Electric Boogaloo: Thanks to the electronic warfare suite, she can attack opposing craft not just with weapons, but with electronics, too.
  • Hidden Engine: Because of the use of the Helical Engine, the engine systems are not located at the rear of the craft, though fake systems are placed there.
  • Now You Don’t See Me: At range, the cloaking device is most effective at making the ship hard to track and get a bead on for acquiring of firing solutions.
  • Slip In, Slip Out: This ship can detect gravity well generators and bypass them.
Weaknesses.png

• Energy Storm: Limited defense against incoming energy attacks.
  • Hard to port!: Slower to maneuver than most ships.
  • Now You See Me: At close range the cloaking device is essentially ineffective due to the size of the ship.
  • Brick Wall: HIMS are excellent at defeating typical gravity well projectors, but when encountering a hyperspace pulsemass generator they're effectively useless and can lead to severe damage to a ship.
Description.png

In order for the Compact to rise to prominence once again, and with its location on the edge of Silver space, the Queen has placed orders to create new warships to match and combat the ships being produced by other major governments. Project Rebirth was launched using the primary shipyards of the Eshan Drive Yards, a subsidiary of Eshan Industrial Corporation, to create this new fleet. The beginning of the construction process is to be the pride and joy of the fleet, the ENV Sword of Eshan, a designated Fenni-class Cruiser

Through cooperation with Lucerne Labs, the ship has been outfitted with the latest technologies in both defense and offense. Its complement of weaponry allows it to go toe to toe with even larger vessels with the chance to win out being offered thanks to its superior defensive technology. With the additional hangar space and complement of fighters, the ship poses a serious threat to almost any ship it could face on the battlefield with a few exceptions. The presence of the stygium cloaking device for long-range camouflage also allows it to get up close and personal nearly without being noticed. What it sacrifices in maneuverability is more than made up for in the ways already listed.

In addition, as a frontline cruiser, it carries a large contingent of soldiers, whether Echani or droids and can readily deploy them to the battlefield at a moment's notice. This allows the ship to also be used as orbital support for ground operations, making this cruiser largely multi-purpose. It does, however, possess a mobile throne, making it the Queen’s flagship, and as such is unlikely ever to venture into combat alone.

The same contingent of soldiers also makes the ship extremely difficult to take through boarding actions. The addition of automated bulkheads and interior turrets further reduces the effectiveness of such maneuvers. The electronic warfare center and the helical engine make the ship difficult to knock out through electronic means, or conventional attacking of engines combat methods. The HIMS and gravitic modulator act as countermeasures to interdiction and dovin basals, and the ship is even difficult to track through hyperspace thanks to the anti-ion emissions tracer.

All in all, the ship is worthy of its name and role.

Last edited:
Alright, I see all your expensive semi-unique/unique items and raise you a problem.

You see, there is a few things I have wrong with this.

First, you did not add as a strength that your ship can detect not only gravity wells in the area, but can bypass them as well. I want that listed as a strength.

Second, with the amount of special items you have such as Crystal-Grav Traps, HIMS, Stygium...I think this rule will be fitting.
After you have added that in as a strength...you are to find ONE applicable weakness. I want one related to the gravity well denial items you have.

Let me know when you done the additions.
Niamh Raste

Last edited:

Niamh Raste

N
Listib Hibin Listib Hibin
1. Almost every ship has a HIMS these days. It's not that special. I mentioned it nonetheless.
2. The stygium cloak already has a listed point that it's not that effective at close range because of the size of the ship.
3. There's a system out there that can basically wreck a ship trying to utilize its HIMS. I added that as a weakness.
4. This is a unique flagship for a minor faction. It is supposed to be a hammer, just as much as any other huge cruiser is. 2 more weaknesses is excessive. This isn't a mass-produced ship.

Please reread post. I had to edit it recently before you made your post. Apologies, I am still learning and had advice given when I had posted this.
You were completely right on the fourth one, two more would be excessive. Again, my apologies.

Will note on first: It is listed for Semi-Unique and below ships ONLY. Under factory rules, second quote box.
Also will note, I have not met the third one. If you do not mind sometime, can you private message it to me? I like to keep that on file for later use.

Approved, again I am sorry for making this somewhat an ordeal. Moving along for Mentor Approval.

John Locke John Locke
Niamh Raste

Shawn

Get to the next screen.
PRE-FACTORY REQUEST
Submission Name: ENC Sword of Eshan
Links to Submission: Click
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: Retrofit of the Vessel

Moved to pre-factory per OP request!

Please remember to include a list of changes when you tag a member of factory staff to move the submission to live judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom