Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Eclipse | Jedi vs. Sith

wjujCZT.png
Back straight, ankles crossed, hands resting on her thighs.

Inhale, exhale.

The cadence of Cora's breathing remained steady even as little discordant notes sounded out against the symphony of light. First it was one, then two, then many.

No light flickered from the meditation hall she was sat in, but her presence shone like a burning candle. Her intention was clear; come to me. Perhaps it was arrogance, seeking to draw the wolves away from the flock.

A familiar thread approached, and her breathing almost caught. A smile threatened to twitch the corners of her lips, but they remained resting in a firm line.

Cora rose and opened her eyes, fingers already wrapped around the hilt of her saber. She tsked.

"How shameless."

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr
Dc6pDtW.png

Sometimes he wondered how he seemingly got into so many dangerous situations.

Then the realisation would strike that he truly had no one but himself to blame for them.

Alas, an opportunity to learn more about his heretical brothers and sisters, on the opposite side of the galaxy in their war against the Jedi... well it was an opportunity not to be missed. It seemed many of his true brothers and sisters had agreed with the assessment, for though they were mostly members of the so-called New Sith Order about.

There was a small handful of Sith of his affiliation.

Enough to make a difference.

This would be the test he supposed, a test of a theory he had been curious of ever since the Maw had fallen upon Exegol.

Against a common threat like the Jedi, regardless of the bad blood between old and new.

Would the Sith fall to infighting like they all expected?

Or would they have a couple of surprises for the Jedi?

It all remained to be seen, he imagined.

As the sun fell to dusk, soon, the Temple of Kyber and the Holy City would soon be engulfed in blood, and Malum would soon join in on the bloodletting, him and his newest apprentice, Falentra Falentra .

They were separated for now, him trusting her to take his lessons to heart, and if encountering something... or someone, too difficult for him to handle, to reach out to him through the Force or otherwise.

All the while, he too was on the prowl.

Up until he sensed it.

A familiar presence.

A ghost of a smile graced his features, as he found his legs taking him to the meditation hall where he knew she was.

The sun blared through the doors, as they creaked and groaned at his entry.

The ghost turned real, as his eyes found her golden locks, and the sound of her tsks.

To call them friends would have been inaccurate... they were far from that.

However... of all the Jedi out there, he would have thought this one, was the only one he may not have considered a foe.

"You have some nerve, Lady von Ascania, are we not meant to have chaperones when meeting, imagine the scandal both our Houses will face, if any finds us meeting alone," Malum smirked at her, noting her fingers wrapped around her lightsabre, as he himself found his fingers drawn to the Sith Sword on his back, they said battle was vicious and serious... however... for some reason, it had never felt as much a game as right now, "I do believe you have a lightsabre of mine, I do hope you will return it." His red eyes glimmered with mischief, as they met the blue of the only Jedi that he felt was worth a damn.

As went unnoticed, his amulet was beginning to warm.

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

outfit: exosuit weapons: lightsword, bracer

Falentra had came here on a mission with her master Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr . It was another clash between the sides of dark and light, this time, for who will claim victor to the ancient kyber temple within the heart of the holy city. Only a few months ago, Falentra - or rather Nouqai - would have been fighting on the other side, but now she stood with those that relished within the dark.

The unique amphibious sentient's means of respiring was through gills in water and the moisture on her permeable skin. The brittle sun-baked atmosphere of planet Jedha was a threat to her own well-being if it weren't for the tailored technology of the exosuit that clung to her figure. It also served as armour while ensuring her skin remained moist.

While she had came here with her master, they would spread out to cover more ground. The defense more than neccessary if their side was to maintain hold over the sacred ground. Malum remained in the temple while Falentra had only thought it reasonable to defend the temple's entrance. And she was quite right. Blood was already pooling at the large doors. It was red against blue, green and yellow as soldiers of both sides clashed.

Raising her sword, Falentra would now enter the battle. Purple cutting through the enemy. Perhaps it was her time as a jedi having learnt the preciousness of life, her strikes were never truly lethal. As if to incapitate and immobilise by severing limbs and gorging eyes rather killing, if not by bloodloss, there was still a chance that life was preserved. Yet the blood, gore of severed limbs was still a horrid sight, accompanied by the chilling screams of her victims, it certainly would not set her apart as more merciful than the other sith with cleaner kills.

Soon, about no less than a dozen of the opposition now writhed on the ground. Still very much alive but debilitated enough not to continue fighting. With her armour bathed in blood, Falentra would step through threshold of the doors of the temple, ready to face more opposition. She was always intuned with the force and felt the unnatural... the rushing heat, propelled right at her. Falentra raised two clawed fingers, halting it right there - a buzzing light of a blaster bolt, now barely inches away from her face.

Someone had shot at her.

A skill she learnt - Falentra reversed the projectile a precise 180 degrees before releasing the force grip she had on it and letting it fly right back where it came from. Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

ECLIPSE
~inhale, in hell there's heaven~

GEAR: In bio
TAG: Efret Farr Efret Farr

qXu9Rp6.png

JEDHA CITY, JEDHA, TERRABE SECTOR, MID RIM TERRITORIES

Jedha.

For some it’s a holy place, God’s gift to humankind. For others, it’s a bountiful target, a fuel for macabre rituals. Others see it as a birthplace of conflicts and calamity, it is to be purged along with the light and the dark. You know what I think?

I don’t. It’s an innately humane hubris to think and decide what something is and what to do based on their minuscule mind. Our mind is mortal. The Force is not. And the Force takes me here.

The Sith’ari called for me to be here, to join the ambush on the Temple of Kyber. The Sith are not to be trusted with such a delicate mission. They have too much stake in this Temple, the myths that have formed around and all over it. New Sith Order, Old Sith Order, Kainates. Heretics. They all mess with the Grand Design, from the inside and from the outside.

I’m wondering if the Sith’ari also sent His other Horsemen here. Sinestra Sinestra is definitely here. His favorite. Most likely with a completely different mission from mine.

What is to be done will be done. When the time is right. I know malice will soon knock on the door of the holiest city of them all. I know that chaos will soon erupt in every corner of the Temple, even the city. I know that sooner than later I will have to stab a couple of souls out of this mortal realm. Pilgrims, samaritans, light-siders, dark-siders. Let the Force that flows through my veins judge who’s part of the Great Error.

The pilgrims are set to arrive soon. Amongst them Jedi. The Sith starts to show their scents. Inside and outside of the city. The faithful are headed towards the Temple. This is not the time to enter. Not yet. Instead, other places that hold other ancient artifacts.

I made my way through the shadow provided by the alleyways, following splitting groups, faithfully following my instinct until I could pinpoint a target. A near-human female Jedi who keeps splitting from her group until she’s all alone by herself.

What is it she seeks?

Her scent brought me to a secluded building, which she disappeared into.

I wonder what I will find inside?

Following her slowly, I made my way into the building, a museum after a longer look. The receptionist could be a nuisance, so he is taken care of. Another one emerges from the entrance door. Another one taken care of. All in silence.

Now, the Jedi. Shall I pounce on her from the darkness, or shall I summon myself in front of her? Decision, decision. The Force hasn’t leaned on either so I take some more time. He who’s one with the Force is one with everything. It didn’t take long for me to sneak my way in. The scent will do. It will reveal her true intentions.

qXu9Rp6.png

Post #1

Last edited:
Jedha... He knew very little of the planet, other than that it was a vergence in the energies of the Force. That did not stop Master Sallaros from telling him to go to the planet and protect it from the dark side forces that planned on attacking it. He sat on top of a pillar, relaxing. He was less of a pilgrim, this time, but he was most certainly here t be a guardian. Still felt weird to go from being...just a Jedi, to having an intense spar with someone...and to suddenly become their student. He was incredibly thankfuly for his master, rescuing him from the darkness that had been wrapping about his heart, since his return.

Yet, since his arrival on planet, he'd been waiting for the shooting, er, well...lightsabering, too start. He could practically see it, in the Force. Pilgrims walking, the other Jedi that were't simply pilgrims... hell the planet itself, seemed to be quite suddenly enveloped in a shadow that fell over them. He sighed, feeling his breath get cold, as he did so. That was the signal, for him. He knew what would happen next.

They were coming.

He raised his rife, staring through the scope. Ships were arrivig, quickly. They wouldn't have a ton of time.

Steps were quick, they were close and they were numerous. He and other Jedi, those that actually looked like Jedi, began to herd people into the Temple quicker. It was difficult, but those that had been nearby had been put in to the more sheltered areas. Then, they readied themselves. Each Jedi, gripped a hilt at their side, lightsabers activating. And...well, then there was him, a blaster rifle in his hand, and his fists primed. His training with Martial arts had improved, thanks to several Jedi, and his desire to never need a lightsaber, unless the circumstances were dire.

Not that he had one, at the moment.

Then they were upon the Temple. There were several and the battle and fighting was fierce. The other Jedi had their lightsabers, while he was shooting. Each one dropped to a shot to non-lethal, but disabling areas. Then he heard the others cryinng out, as well. He turned, no thoughts. Don't show it within the Force. He fired.

The bolt never hit, instead stopped by the Foorce and launched back at him. The warnings were clear, and he rolled, out of the way, popping back up onto a knee. It was her.

He kept the rifle raised, and pointed forward, as he rose to his feet. "Your master said you were dead, but I didn't believe that, Nouqai." His tone was ice cold. "How've you been?"

Falentra Falentra

The droid was incinerated, falling back to hang limply from its perch. Miri smirked grimly—then her eyes widened as a familiar face appeared before her.

One tended to remember a person who nearly killed them. She had been a teenager then, disoriented and frightened after crashing her starfighter on a strange planet. Then suddenly he was there, pretending to help, obviously trying to get her to leave—until she realized who he was. A notorious fallen Jedi on the run.

"Maybe you are naïve. I was trying to help you, thought maybe you'd pick up on that and forget I was here in return. If that's not in the cards, then the only general direction you need to know is that of the nearest ditch."

The passage of time had aged him, but not even the corrupted eyes, long hair and ashen complexion could render him unrecognizable.

Mr. Perl.

The wrong place and the wrong time, indeed. She kept her rifle pointed at him, ready to blow a hole in his chest if he made the slightest move toward her. Yet she didn’t take the shot yet. Mostly because she was keenly aware of the fact that, despite having the chance practically handed to him on a silver platter, he hadn’t killed her all those years ago. Maybe that was worth something.

Or maybe not.

… Yeah, no, probably not.

She pulled the trigger.

Enemies: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Once he was hailed as a hero foiling the plans of the Sith.

Today he came as a crusader to lay waste against the Jedi.

The last rays of sun faded away, dusk dominated the heavens and a violent light of crimson illuminated from his lightsaber, no longer burning emerald symbolizing his complete transition to the Dark Side. The weakness of Rhis’ past was erased; now the future of Creuat stood in its place.

By the shadows he crept up to the Holy Temple, his eyes glared with abhorrence at the erected structure. Nearing the stairs of the Temple to purge those within its stone.

Be careful what you wish for.

yvm8HTs.png

-vip7FLqpLImvRjkSUIaMtXlE2bHtidBAgDswVMGYmbNeQDW73k90gnygvUKoLwI2Kn40m3hHWpC57rtnnZW2d8f2zyf7UbXbB9XrxRnPC75jXmzhKzPYS1FGA_lj4pLB3IWufIoGm_7u3KNYI0-pek

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
T6c1STfpV8WSxZosWvv6OJuIc17kGxBEV3Wq7IcqisWlmZL_d_5Wlyc9g-90grsisBTM0viERmwvLkstOY2_8T1WL_4-mLHpxe8cH7f1hUkXGDUS20qNnJ5qYlchYaQDk4MSJMRjoFatydcYxnfiwEQ

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
The late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay,

TAG (ALLIES) : Kyric Kyric |
TAG (FOES) : Domina Prime Domina Prime | Darth Aion Darth Aion

[media]

Finally on top of the Kyber Temple, one of the Spires to be exactly where his vantage point was over a good portion of the city. Caltin could stand here and play “Overwatch” to the others, but that would not necessarily bring them all inward and frankly the Jedi needed as many as they could get. So it was time to step up and anger a lot of sentients running around the city in front of him and throw a wrench in their works. Especially that powerful aura he was already closing in on. Caltin went to jump across a crevasse and onto the roof of another building only to be shot at by a landing transport and backed off. Again he went to jump only to be shot at, again, a freighter just looking to watch the skies burn.

Time to pivot and jump onto the freighter and move around constantly. This was not a maneuverable ship, but the pilot was erratic, so he was in for a ride. It almost seemed like this was an everyday thing in his approach to the ground. Cutting, slashing and moving will throw the pilot enough for Caltin to jump to another roof. His time to survey the scene was shorter and shorter as the big man was now being chased. His instincts told him so, so it was time to jump again.

dc-injustice-2-mobile-black-adam-reveal-trailer-dc-izfr7cxbg_82bm.2560.png
One quick "step" a "flip" and a shove off brought him from being in "guns-eye" of a starfighter, being on top of another to being on top of a shuttle flying in the opposite direction. That woiuld not do.
Again, he was faced with a problem that he could not ignore, that the shuttle that the big man had just jumped on was lined up to be shot at by approaching Imperial Starfighters. It was too late for the big man to reach out and grab them so the big man went to the one tool that he could pull out at the drop of a hat.
Superbolt-Lightning-Art-Concept-777x518.jpg

The lightning slammed into the engines as Vanagor blocked the weapons fire with his lightsabers. Either way, the ship was going down hard, and he was with it. However now the trick was when to jump off. Jump off now and he was a free-falling sitting mynock. Jump off too late and you are dealing with ship and ground impact. He would deal with neither, unless they were of his hand, he may be Jedi, but he was not supid, he was also not one, though of a bit of a Death Wish at times to be suicidal. He was in a zone right now, one he was always in when entering combat, one where he was always thinking a step ahead of those who thought that they had the drop on him,

The pilot seemed to be crazy enough to run into other ships, all to try and "shake him off", even to the point of running through what looked to be a hostel. Caltin did not have time to hope it was empty, he was too busy leaping to the roof, jumping and dodging collapsing debris and back onto the falling hulk of a wreck of durasteel. The fate of this freighter was quickly becoming more and more sealed by each second that ticked by and there was nothing that neither he, nor the pilot could do about it. He simply rode it to the ground, leaping off at the last possible moment.

107138019-1666273130877-black_adam_Cropped.jpg

What he see afterwards would see was someone he recognized from some time ago, having met on Denon. There was something in the kid that seemed to be at home when in over his head, but that was a joke to be made (when he could make jokes) over mynoc wings, ales, and nerf burgers in a Cantina on another day.

The flash of heat from the burning flame behind him only made the Sith standing across from that much more menacing with the flashes of vibrant orange light reflecting off of the bone in his mask..

Eku1KfW.png

Foe: Sorren Moonstrider Sorren Moonstrider
Equipment: Talionis, Jiub
Jedha| Holy City

THIS ONE IS STILL WARM, YOUNGLING.

Sazo wiped the sweat from her brow nodding absentmindedly as Talion, her ancestor sealed within the sword, Talionis, provided running commentary. She wordlessly closed the Jedi's eyes, before shoving through the rapidly gathering throng of onlookers; why people were even outside with the reports of coming mayhem were beyond her. Her familiar, Jiub, was waiting, anxiety coming off the akk dog in waves. After a brief discussion with the local constable, she climbed onto the repto-mammal, and they were off.

Sazo had initially come to this planet for two reasons: to commune amongst fellow Ashlans, and to open herself up to the Force. She had done neither, as word of the coming Dark Empire send the Pilgrim World into a panic. Rumors of Siths skulking around every corner. Sazo had almost chalked it up to rumors and hysteria.

Then she saw the body.

'She had hopes and dreams, and now she's here. Dead in an alley. And nobody saw anything. We're too late- it feels like a theme', Sazo thought bitterly.

THE GALAXY'S AN UNFAIR PLACE, YOUNGLING. ALL YOU CAN DO IS DO WHAT YOU CAN, WHERE YOU ARE.

Sazo nodded again wordlessly, deep in her thoughts, as she and Jiub continued to make their way through the Holy City, unaware of the dangers lurking close by....

universe entire with-you
PIdJSJ7.png

The datapad of a local guide quickly interested Efret more than any other artifact in the display, which included a piece of duracrete floor from a safehouse, etched with the Jedi Order's symbol; a collection of very sand-corroded lightsaber parts that had come from another; and a pendant on a frayed cord that would have once subtly identified anti-Purge community members. Efret skimmed through the text set to display through the glass of the case. If they were a good example of the rest of the contents, it seemed promising.

She moved away from the case and wound back around the other displays, intending to ask someone if she could read more. One foot was at the threshold when she saw, though Nirrah's eyes, another foot laying on the floor behind the reception desk.

The only sounds that the master made in response were rushed steps across the floorboards. Nirrah flapped her wings to glide onto the desk and settle there as Efret knelt down to take the dead man's pulse.

Too late. Her mind jumped to the worst assumption. The killer wouldn't have been a run-of-the-mill looter.

Go. Her vision reverted to her own as she cut her connection to the convor's field of view to instead send her mental images of signs. Go now. Efret glanced up, finding her friend's yellow eyes in her blurry vision. I will fine. Find you later. She then looked away in the direction she knew the front door to be and reached out in the Force to push it slightly open.

Nirrah ruffled her feathers, but took flight again and exited the building.

A gust of evening air filtered past as she did. From the opposite direction—already within these wall—the humidity of Darkness came, sticking to her skin, crawling over it, clogging her pores. She gave a small yelp, but was unaware she had made it. Her Force sense was confirming her intuition: the Darkness outside had come in.

She didn't have time to look for others, who were almost certainly dead, nor for a key to the cabinet. After laying her hand on the man's arm and bowing her head for a moment of stillness, she stood and began to return to where she had been. On her approach to the display case, she felt along the edges of the ones she passed. One hand she formed into a fist, causing the glass pane above the datapad a few paces away yet to shatter.

Last edited:
I jumped from roof to roof, working up a sweat in the freezing night, until my nerves had somewhat straightened out. As I stopped I considered sending a message to my master, just to get the excitement off my chest, but something about the old Sith Lord told me I shouldn't. Better to just present him the crystal when I see him, especially if I'm liable to biting the dust tonight too.

Excitement waning, but no better judgement returning to me, I realized I need to find a Jedi. As though throwing away all I learned as an Inquisitor in training, my heart pulls me back to where I just was. They say the killer always returns to the scene, and I'm making all the mistakes I'd been taught to catch. But hell, that thrill, that thrill the other Sith landing all over the city would be feeling in moments when the massacre was to begin.

My feet leaped into action again, my passion guiding me back along the rooftops to the corpse of the Jedi, but finding myself with company already. They probably noticed she was gone right away, or maybe they felt her loss in the Force. The masters could do that easily, and quickly. Feth, no there was two of them, and a dog? I could feel the presence of one of them faintly in the Force. Must be another Jedi.

Watching from a distant rooftop in the shadows, I waited until the Jedi left the scene, knowing I'd probably need to catch her off guard like the last girl. Following along through the shadows I got to a wide street corner and simply jumped. I'm no master of Ataru but a diving attack was a good start, like a falcon diving on a pigeon in the high city back home. Quick and vicious. As my feet came off the ledge I gripped both sabers tight and activated them, the telltale snap-hiss of an incoming attack sounding over the Jedi. The white blade and the blue blade were drawn up in unison over my head, ready for a double forward slash onto the Jedi...

Sazo Vass Sazo Vass

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Allies: Dark Side Elite
Enemies: Jedi Thal Mantis Thal Mantis

Jedha. Kaleb remembered his scholarly pursuits with his Wookiee Jedi Master Barrick Eldara how he had walked the shifting sands, seen the ruins of Jedi and all those that walked the path of the Force. Now he had entered within the temple full of glowing Kyber crystals. His mission as an Inquisitor of the Dark Side Elite compelled him to hunt down his former brothers and sisters. Men and women with whom he had dueled within the Temple on Coruscant. Brothers and Sisters with whom he studied alongside with. Now they were all to be killed if not turned to serve the Emperor’s sinister purposes. Kaleb entered inside the dark reaches of the Temple, the Kyber illuminated him in a glow of light, even now as he felt beings familiar and beings troublesome all throughout the Temple. The runt of the pack would make sure to show his allegiance to the Dark Side Elite.

Footsteps would enter slowly inside the hallowed halls, each step a flash of another life. A life he wished to be rid of through the deaths of the Jedi. To fulfill his own ambitions, to show all that one could still be a Jedi while embracing the dark. If only he knew how far his delusions would take him. Kaleb stepped slowly upon sand and stone, his zeyd-cloth cape billowed with the occasional breeze through the arid landscape. He sensed many Jedi inside, he thought if anyone would be familiar to him, if he faced them with his blade before? Perhaps. If not then Kaleb would be more than happy to show his skills with a lightsaber, for part of the hunt was facing down his foes in a fight to the finish.

There was an eerie quiet, The Inquisitor was bathed in a glow of blue, green, orange, purple, gold. Many crystals in many shades of colors. All of them tempting him, whispering him to forsake this path. To relinquish the darkness that tempted him. An idea came to him as he entered. Pulling the hilt of his saber from his belt. He could feel the purity of his crystal whisper the same into his head. No. There was no going back. He took a road that no Jedi had the guts for. He would show them all that the dark side was mean to be used instead of ostracized.

Slowly did his saber levitate above his right hand. Slowly did his saber start to unravel until a single green Kyber crystal was visible. A shred of darkness was sent to the crystal. He could immediately feel how his own crystal recoiled, yet he still couldn’t find it within him to conduct the bleeding process. The crystal shook as the pieces of the hilt reassembled. “Soon…” He said to himself, as if in the dark of glowing crystals could he not tap into himself to make the crystal bleed.

Kaleb would silence the temptation by this bastion of light. Even now as servants of the dark side slowly surrounded the ancient structure. He could sense Jedi all about. Growling, clasping his saber tightly did he seek to hunt down the nearest signature. “The Emperor will be pleased with this Temple.” He said chillingly as like a vicious predator did he bone in on the light signatures reverberating throughout the structure. His slow stride increased as he went deeper into the glowing caverns. Perhaps he would bleed a Jedi crystal today

Mr. Perl.

Recognition wasn't mutual. Not yet. It had been years, decades since he'd seen her face. Meanwhile, his had been plastered across the Alliance for years. If it weren't for the notion that he'd seen her before, he would have assumed that's how she knew him. Same as everyone else these days.

"You don't sound surprised to see me."

Just before she pulled the trigger, Zaavik felt her intention. He weaved, leaving inches between himself and total disintegration. Unphased, he surged forward, crimson blade drawing a charred line in the floor alongside him. A deft cut raised quickly toward the barrel of the disruptor, intent to sunder the weapon before another shot could be fired. A kick toward the abdomen would follow, an invisible eruption of the dark side at the point of contact increasing the impact tenfold.

"I can feel your anger," Zaavik noted. It was an anger he was all too familiar with, the kind that festers into desperation sated only by destruction. His taunting continued, "You're not here to protect anything."

Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl

There was a chill in the air round her as the nightsister walked a calculated saunter that showed her walk without worry but also a modicum of deadlines to it the chance to kill jedi at one of their holy sites was always a good time plus if she could add test subjects or undead to her retinue or better yet those willing to serve would be better. But she wouldn't be greedy she was here to fight for her own goals not those of empires or lands much less titles as she walked she noticed two jedi fighting a powerful darksider she walked over watching.

As the darksider gravely injured one of the jedi as he used his second crimson blade to deflect the uninjured jedis attack astrid was surprised to see such skill out of a dark empire force wielder to be honest. As she watched from an alley as both jedi got the upper hand killing the darksider astrid walked out she she noticed Nathan as astrid drained the life and force energy out of the two jedi. Smiling as she did so as she summoned the crimson sabers of the fallen darksider two her hands astrid smirked at Nathan "submit or death" she offered looking at Nathan.

bbeCkpO.png

vKSkm56.png

Jedha was a world steeped in history but still largely shrouded in spiritual mystery. But it is not just any moon; it is a Vergence in the Force, one of many places where the cosmic energy of the universe converges with a sharp intensity. Because of such, the air had a sense of reverence, as if on plane just out touch, it crackled with subtle power. By day and into the night, pilgrims made their way across the rugged landscape, their faces etched with determination and faith. They are here seeking something beyond themselves, something that transcends the ordinary realm of existence.

Much was the same of the sacred villages on Jakku; she often saw the planet as similar.

Among them was a lone figure, cloaked in the dark folds of a hooded robe, her features obscured from view. A Barash Vow practitioner, her presence a mystery to those around her. Sure her every step was measured and intentional, but she still carried a weight upon her shoulders.

Despite the cloak of secrecy that surrounds her...Romi's true nature is evident to those with the eyes to see. Her Force powers are not at the strength they once were, diminished by her encounter with a juvenile creature she had been fed to over and over to give it sustenance. She is like a shadow of her former self, a mere whisper of the Jedi Knight she once was...

As Romi approached the ancient Temple of Kyber, something seemed amiss in the air...she didn't know if their was a disturbance in the Force, or if it was her feeling the absence of it.

And then, like a shadow descending upon the land, a dark presence loomed on the horizon -- sinister silhouettes cut through the hazy desert air. They moved with a sense of purpose, as they converge upon the sacred temple and the holy city beyond.

In an instant, the mood shifts from reverence to fear, from awe to dread. The air is thick with tension as Romi realizes the gravity of the situation.

---

Sinestra Sinestra

Vulpesen Vulpesen

Onrai continued shooting, her finger rapidly pulling the trigger to get off as many shots at him under cover as possible. If they were close, it would work still - all that mattered was he was nice and dusted up with radiation that would kill him in time, whether she managed to win this battle or not. It would be some time before he could reach a decontamination chamber, after all - and time was on her side. She didn't respond to his accusation of cheating - she was ambushing him and it would've been foolish to give him time to get the first attack off. The incoming grenade encouraged her to leap away, and she immediately got up, only to find the gun didn't do anything. Frustrated, she held onto it, waiting for the radioactive Force user to get closer. She had a plan for him.

A particularly nuclearly heated one.

6tq2mXz.jpg

Seeketh Fire & Power O Daughter Mine
ᖭ༏ᖫ
All Else Will Follow

MATCHUP: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor & Kyric Kyric | Darth Aion Darth Aion

A Holy City CONSUMED in a UNHOLY FIRE! The shrieking of an incredible beast ROARED from the very clouds as the deranged cackling erupted from beneath the Primearchs Mandalorian Mask! Her Warmount, a DOVAHDRAKE FLEDGLING twisted and swayed in the air as the crackle of turboblasters shot past the flying mount as it neared the Holy City, attempting to stop the creature and it's rider as Azura The Warmount quickly nosedived downwards to avoid being shot down.

The Dragons first battle and barely two years old, Domina was directing his motion through shared instinct. A Hivemind Link establishes them as ONE and grants Azura the confidence to act as Domina turns her head over her shoulder to observe the fighters on their tail.

Electrical energy charged through Dominas very BONES as a spark of light crackled between her teeth under her mask. Reaching up as she held onto the dragon and peeling off her mask as Azura NOSEDIVED into the city folding it's wings and picking up incredible speed.

Those wings opened wide, stabilizing it's flight path into a more straight trajectory DIRECTLY through the streets of the city as in that moment, Domina turned fully around with an azure flame burning within her segmented alien jaws.

"And here…we…go~" She felt the Warmount CRASH into the surface of a building's rooftop, stomping across it before skidding to a stop and preventing the fighters from firing in fear of striking the building they had latched onto.

However, what they were not prepared for was a new trick of her own learned from devouring the hearts of dragons and gods alike.

Those segmented jaws split open, and burning within the core of Dominas bones erupted with acetylene-oxygen so ionized with energy it became plasmoid. And in a mighty roar, Domina blasted this explosive from her jaws at the fighters as they passed by, delivering an oppressive explosive yield that completely obliterated a wing of the ship, sending it SPIRALING out of control before crashing into the battle filled streets below. Wiping out Jedi & Sith alike, Domina did not discriminate in her fury.

"COME ON! MORE! YOU ALL HAVE GOT TO GIVE PRIME EVERYTHING!"

The other Fighter witnessed it's wingman met a fiery end and tried to veer off to the other side until suddenly it too was ENGULFED in a wild flame as Azura, the Warmount reached up with it's long neck and exhaled a vicious incineration of the other fighter, blocking the pilots vision and causing them to CRASH into another building at the temple.

An electrical charge rippled up the spine of both Domina & Azura, a bond between two beast of wicked decimation as the two of them exchanged the briefest of glances and nodded slightly before Azura JUMPED from the roof and proceeded to flap it's mighty wings to FLY ABOVE THE CITY and with a great bellowing roar exhaled its BURNING FLAMES of FURY upon the city below. Cremating anyone unfortunate enough to be caught in the streets, windows shattering from the intense azure flames and engulfing portions of the city they flew through and over in a beautiful flame as they neared the JEDI TEMPLE.

Approaching the sacred holy place Dominas five eyes dilated to fine pins of focus as the searing energies building within her crystal heart only excited the Mandalorian Daughter as she opened her own jaws again while FLYING BY the the Temple and in tandem with her dragons spewing of blue flames proceeded to ignite her own explosive power and mercilessly CARPET BOMBED the temples surface with her own PLASMOID EXPLOSIVE FLAME as the Dragon unleashed WAVES OF AZURE FIRE at the same time and bringing sweet, sweet obliteration to any and everything that she could.

She seeks a WORTHY CHAMPION. One who may temper her flame~

The Ghost Spirit that followed her, lost in the bliss of witness, groaned in pure satisfaction as the fires of war were not only fanned. But lovingly embraced by the Azure Descendant.

"Yes, yeeeeeees, YEEEEEEEEEEEES! DELIVER UPON THEM DIVINE FLAMES O SISTER MINE! AS IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT!" The Spirit howled to the stars as Domina Prime gave The Shades Ghost a true feast to feed upon.

Hail to The Eternal Flames of War~

ZKpm742.gif

POST SUMMERY

Mandalores Daughter of Discord & Desolation Seeks Destiny
Upon the back of her Mandalorian Warmount Domina Prime descends from the clouds

Chased by Jedi Fighters, NOSEDIVES through the sky and into the city to avoid the blast.
Landing on a roof to risk friendly fire by their tailors and prevent them from attacking Domina & Azura retaliate.

Domina, breathing explosive plasmoid blast one fighter from the sky while Azura The Mount engulfs another in flame
TOGETHER, Domina & Her Dragonmount
FLY THROUGH THE HOLY CITY CONSUMING ALL IN FLAME

Reaching the JEDI TEMPLE. Domina & Azura carpet bomb the Temple, drawing out WORTHY CHAMPIONS to her.

Glory be To The Eternal War

Last edited:
DSE-comic-wide-no-banner-below.png

A lone figure approaches Romi Jade Romi Jade , the night's shadows obscuring their face. An unnatural chill settles over the Temple and the sacred sands of Jedha hold their breath in fear. The hallowed odes to heroes, to worshippers of the Force fall silent to the mute hymn of its conquerors.

They are the Long Night, the Eclipse—the Emperor's Chosen.

A single red blade snaps to life, the eerie crimson glow shedding light on the Mirialan's face.

"Your powers are weak, old woman." she senses the sickly state of the one she had once called Master.

With a sudden burst of speed, she lunged at the Jedi, her red blade weaving a deadly flurry of strikes.

wjujCZT.png
You have some nerve, Lady von Ascania.

"Oh?"

Her lips pursed and she chucked once, dryly.

"Is being a widow in mourning not enough?"

The last time Cora had seen Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr had been on Thule, during a period in her life where she'd been at her most fragile. She recalled their conversation in the garden, and the abruptness with which it had turned combative. It was only in retrospect did she come to understand that he'd been trying to chase her away from a place where she very clearly did not belong, before it became her grave.

Now, the rabbits had intentionally wandered into the crimson snare. He was in a place where he did not belong.

"I didn't take you for the type to retract a gift. How cruel."

She ignited her lightsaber, and the thrum of the bright blue blade echoed in the spacious hall like a slow, reverent prayer.

Cora tightened her focus on Malum. The Force slid around him like a paralytic serpent, tightening around his limbs.
Dc6pDtW.png

VVVDHjr.png

ECLIPSE
~inhale, in hell there's heaven~

GEAR: In bio
TAG: Efret Farr Efret Farr

qXu9Rp6.png

JEDHA CITY, JEDHA, TERRABE SECTOR, MID RIM TERRITORIES

The Hidden Path.

Tell tales tell the tales of an era of a united Galactic Empire, led by a Sith’ari, unchallenged in his reign, one with chaos, one with the Force. He was undeniable, undisputed. He was almost perfect. Almost. The Hidden Path.

They say that the Sith are the most powerful creatures in the Galaxy. They are right. But Sith are creatures of hubris. Thousands of generations of Sith'ari, all with legacy of strength, supremacy, dominance, yet they always, always fall to the inferior Jedi. What they lack in strength they make up in humility, in wisdom. Even in their height of power the Jedi never underestimate their eternal rival. Even on a good day they are prepared for the darkest night.

The ascendancy of His Empire is inevitable. The longevity is not. It’s conditional. It’s circumstantial. It’s prone to the wind of change.

The Great Error.

My instinct, the Force brought me exactly where I needed to be, once again.

I must not make the mistake of my Dark-side brethren. She is not a mere Jedi. A mere Jedi would not be equipped with such eclectic yet detailed knowledge of the galaxy. This one is gifted. Not even my deception makes her betray her aptitude. Her bird flew past my shadow, warning her of death knocking at the door.

Gust of darkness escapes my figure, dispersing away with the shadow that had kept me hidden for the past few minutes. What she foresaw now she knows, the Nephilim she can see, hear, smell, taste, feel. I can hear a yelp, good. Fear feeds the dark. I can see her stumbling, hanging on display edges for her life. Good. She’s not focused. The element of surprise, even in the full knowledge that a scion of the dark is lurking in the room.

I quickly grabbed my Sith Dagger and launched it at the Jedi’s direction. Not to finish her, an assassin I am not. A dagger doesn’t kill, that’s what lightsabers are for. A dagger pierce to the deepest jungle in one's soul, a dagger seeks what souls yearn and what souls shun.

I MUST KNOW.

qXu9Rp6.png

Post #2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom