Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Denonination Doubts | GA Dominion of Denon

Objective IV - BYOO: It's all the fault of Dagon
Tags: Yula Perl Yula Perl Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

slQCnMc.png

The lawman muttered something sarcastic. It took a moment for the girl's ears to comprehend it, but she grinned at the remark. "Yeah, if you could? That'd be great."

Daiya beamed at her smart remark, glowing as Yula shut him up and then praised her for her ingenuity. The teen busied herself in the back, finding the requested medkit while Yula looked through the haul. There was so much clutter in this speeder van, Daiya was about to give up the search when she spotted a dusty box hidden under a coil of rope.

One of those might prove more useful than the other.

Sighing, the teen grabbed the medkit and brought it back to Yula, watching as the pink woman held up a pretty pendant. It sparkled in the strobing neon lights as the speeder van flew past signs and advertisements. For a moment, Daiya felt drawn to the jewelry. She could almost imagine herself wearing the charm, and how stunning it would look on her. The teen was almost certain that anyone who saw it would think the same, too.

Her thoughts were dashed as Yula threw the piece back in the bag. Daiya blinked back the daydream, her focus aligning to the moment again. "Here," she said simply, handing the medkit to Yula. She hadn't thought the pendant was ugly at all, and she pulled the satchel back to her. "I wonder how much we could get for it.... Oh, look at this one, it's a K-Corp security ring, they only give that out to execs and the like."

Daiya sifted through the other loot from the arena, trying not to imagine what it had almost cost her. Or how lucky she was that Yula's —what was this guy even? partner? boyfriend?— not-cop didn't seem like he was going to turn them in. Yet.

There was always that rope in the backseat if that changed.

"Uhh, you know if we get nothing from those bets, we're gonna have to go lightfoot on some of those corpos for a while." The young shadowrunner pointed out, and even she wasn't entirely sure what the extent of the damage was. "I may have knicked a few thou from the corpos to place those bets, but the winnings were supposed to smooth that over."

"Thanks, laserbrain, now we're gonna get real cops on our asses."

There was a bland look to her frown. One could almost say it was practiced, even if the gesture had only been made possible by the moment. It was good practice though for the future career of being an agent for both her associated shadow groups.

"Daddy said we have to be nice. And la, here I am, being super nice and letting you tag along on my trip. Mom even said it was nice of me to have you along." She snapped, a sway to her walk that hadn't been there before the corner of the building. A movement that could only have been better with a large bag and fashionable choice of pet.

But she hadn't thought that far ahead.

The short walk to the desk had her glancing behind to her contact, face screwing up in annoyance at how he walked.

"Oh la, you had better not-" She began as he cut her off and asked for the bathroom. Her arms dropped while she turned her whole body to face him. "You just went when we touched ground. Can't-"

Her tone was maxed out for annoyance, playing on the sibling role all the more as she huffed and pulled out her slicing device from a jacket pocket. Adjusting her visor, she swiped away the feed and turned down the sound before opening a separate portion of the device.

"Uggghh. I don't know why I have to give up my own little retreat from his hermit sith-spit routine. Daddy is gonna hear about this." She spat, her fingers tapped furiously against the device in what seemed a mad message to some impossibly patient father in some far flung corner of the galaxy about a loathsome sibling on a shared trip.

In actuality, Phalsi was accessing a backup registry the Mistryl's had made available to her for such purposes of securing lodging. A placeholder name with air tight credentials for their heightened place in society. A name that changed with each use with a clean sweep behind it to insure an airtight alibi for others to use.

A reservation was falsified, a request to her superior already in place to use this asset as the templates information was backdated and sent to a burner email. The process was quick, her whole body moving forward and plopping her arms on the desk as the expectant receptionist raised a brow at her.

"Oh laa, give me just a standard minute. He has made this trip absolutely un-freak-ing-ly difficult. We were not even stepping off the ship before he wanted to run off and do some window shopping. Like, laa, you little dweeb. We have to check-in." She spoke without invitation, setting the device down and waving her hands about.

In the motion, her hand slapped the terminal as she drew her hand back sharply and cradled it as if it had jumped out and bit her. The small spike link on the side of the terminal began its work as she continued to put on a show.

"Augh! Rude! I just did-" She stopped speaking, opening the hand, palm extended as she examined the nails. An exasperated sigh came from her lips as did so.

"I, le-git, just did these on the way over. Oh laa, I am going to have to do them over now." She huffed, closely examining them before picking the tablet up once more and tapping a few times.

The connection had completed, feeding the system its false information and nabbing an empty room nearest their target. Credits had been prepared beforehand, already on hold for the room as the she opened her email and retrieved the information.

"I didn't bring my luggage with me. Do you have-" Words stopped short as her "brother" appeared once more. Her hands letting the tablet drop back to the desk before turning to him.

"Oh laa, if you did more than exist you might have a good idea of what girls liked feth-head. You're getting our bags now. By. Your. Self. Just FYI." She chastised, head bobbing in feigned annoyance at his remark as her hand snapped towards him.

"Besides, laa, daddy has never let me down. I have it all right here." She replied with self satisfied grin as she tapped on the screen off her tablet.

The receptionist blinked and stared, clearly not amused at the display he had been made to endure in the boys absence.

When received, the information would cover them both, a proper reservation for an unused room in the system for a little known high-roller of Emberlene. Whose children were booked in for the night, and possibly more if their experience was pleasant.

gbswaz.png

Objective: Send the dodgy trader packing
Gear: Antique blaster/Slicing equipment/Himself
Tag: Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen
slQCnMc.png

"Ohhhh... why do I have to get the bags?" he whined, his shoulders lowering as he sulked his way over to his "sister". So far, their little act was working a treat. His partner seemed to nail her role well and transformed herself into a different person entirely, someone of which even he was beginning to hate. With a frown over to the receptionist, it appeared their sign in had all but finished "Enjoy your stay?" he said in a questionable tone as he handed over the key card to the wimpy younger brother. Cartri slowly took it and sniffed, pretending to hold back a few whimpers as the pair made their way over to the elevator.

Cartri kept up his act until the elevator closed. Only after checking for any hidden microphones did he begin to speak "You really know how to rub people the wrong way don't you?" he said with a sudden upbeat tone and a chuckle, his face looking up to his partner with a smirk "I've gotta say, your act was that good it even started making me think twice" he said positively as he looked back to the metal doors in front of them. The praises were over now, it was time to get down to the nitty gritty side of the job.

"So, how do you want to go about things? do you want to go straight to his room and allow me to scope out things? or do we head straight to our room to prepare further?" he questioned in a serious tone now, itching at the chance to get his hands on the thug and send him off the planet for good. Soon enough, the elevator opened up to reveal an empty hallway that was located on the exact same floor of there's and the targets rooms. Cartri slowly walked out and looked both ways, before lowering his voice for only her to hear "If we go straight to his room, I can knock on the door and check if he has any buddies with him before we strike. I doubt he'll suspect a kid coming for him will he?" he shrugged, looking back up to his partner for an answer "It's your play, you know more about this stuff than I do"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom