Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler Darth Vader (2020/2021) Issue #11

945024540ae7c431787a995e09875aa4.jpg

9d6b883db8fd7e8b0ed45217f8b96629.jpg

556de7d81a66263f14d28ee827c21e45.jpg

Discuss the stuff revealed about Exegol and Palpatine's hidden Final Order below.

I think it's pretty darn neat.

That's pretty awesome. I still haven't read through those comics, but Vader being there at some point opens up a good number of possibilities!

Shimrra Rin

S
A little sad none of them had lightsabers. Good to know that he was also collecting Force Users.

I wonder if they'll ever do anything with Luke's hand.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Disney: - Okay Greg. We got a new one for ya.

Writer Greg Pak: - Oh. Okay. What's up this time Disney.

Disney: - Well. We kinda need you to explain all that crazy stuff J.J. came up with for the Rise of Skywalker movie. Make is sound, mostly believable. Backtrack a little. Like it was all supposed to be there this whole time. Ya know. Sell it to the lore junkies. That sort of thing. And oh. Most specifically. Exegol and the million secret Star Destroyers. Think you can uh... Think you can do that for us. Eh Greg?

Writer Greg Pak:
- Hahaha. That's funny. What poor sod in their right mind... Wait... Oh gods. You're serious. You actually want me to try and explain that shiz? Jebus and Zeus why? WHY DISNEY! WHY!?

Disney: - :(

Writer Greg Pak: - :(

Disney: - Um. Yeah. So. Thanks Greg. We'll see ya in April.

Writer Greg Pak:
- :(

As usual these Vader comics throw things out of the park. Although Ngl I didn’t really feel like there was a nice satisfying conclusion to this arc.

On the other hand I am fully convinced Luke’s hand was used in the creation of Snoke!

I'm amused by how this makes the First Order, Starkiller Base and even corrupting Ben Solo totally unnecessary. Why bother with any of that when you already have a fleet of planet-killers?

Hell...it also makes the second death star redundant, even if we assume the fleet wasn't totally finished by the time of ROTJ. And why doesn't Vader mention any of this to Luke. "I didnt have time before I died, Palpatine has a fleet of planet killers."

This is honestly, the worst.

Did like, Anakin never tell his son after death "Hey by the way, when I was an evil irredeemable monster, my Master had a contingency plan I knew about that could threaten the entire galaxy if it fell into the wrong hands. I know he's dead now and definitely isn't coming back, but you should probably take care of that too. Death stars were just a distraction I guess, but when you live your life a slave to bureaucracy you don't question stupid or redundant administrative decisions."

I was fine (I'm lying) if the Final Order was kept secret by all but Palpatine and those assigned to thr project... but the fact that Vader knew now makes it impossible to suspend disbelief. HE KNOWS, becomes a force ghost, and doesn't divulge every dirty secret of the empire for Luke to take care of? I mean, even with the perspective of "He needs to find his own way," I think a fleet of literal planets killers would be the one exception considering at the time he was only aware of the two Death Stars the rebellion blew up already.

It's complete nonsense. They shouldn't have tried to touch this with a 49 and a half foot pole, especially in a Vader comic, who inevitably redeems himself.

Dumb dumb dumb.

Luke's searching for Exegol prior to his self-exile, hunting down Ochi of Bestoon with Lando.

Ochi was one of those in Palpatine's circle who knew about Exegol.

This comic run isn't finished yet, nor is everything between the OT and the ST filled out. Anakin could have told Luke about Exegol in some way or another but might have been unable to tell him its exact location because Vader needed a wayfinder as well to get there in the first place.

That's why Ochi of Bestoon was important to track down.

Fatty Fatty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom