Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Darkness on Onderon

The Collector of Robbed Trinkets

Ghosts of the Undead - Six Feet Under
kjQvp4i.png
Character Voice: X

Objective: Darkness
Gear: Nightmare of Exegol (Lightsaber), The Fiend's Grin (Lightwhip), Pistol, Sniper Rifle
Tags: Boo​

Skipping, dancing, and twirling around whilst dropping the last digits from my recent graverobbing down my gullet, I paused. I spy a village. What's in a village, everything a ghoul could ever desire. More importantly, a reason to quell these murderous feelings from that disease that affects me; Kuri is a painstaking process. And one I adopted as my sister. Caution....caution was required. I came here seeking a cult, not to add to my body count. However, and let's be honest with one another; who truly misses a village of nobodies? If I laid waste to them, then maybe they would be remembered; people spewing lies about how great this village was and how the inhabitants where the most upstanding and model citizens, oh, how they would be missed. Or I could leave them alone. No, I wanted to murder someone or something before finding this cult. For those that embrace judgments, I was created on Exegol by the Sith Eternal; created, refurbished, and reconstructed into what I am; what was left of me originally at birth feeds into my hatred of life. Shift your blames and judgments elsewhere, thank you.

Like the
horror I was created to be, I stalked through the village with a mixture of organic and surgically implanted eyes of enhancements seeking out a victim. Remember, I didn't ask for this. I simply embrace my new lot in life as a lonely angst teenager seeking love, affection, and acknowledgment. Ok, not love or affection or acknowledgements: it's easier to be a murderer when you swim like a champion under the liquid skins of society. But I stalked, and found one, not two, not even three, but four potential targets. At first speculation of the situation, I thought these four-not-quite-dead individuals were entranced in some kind of celebration: till I saw the bleeding and half-dressed girl laying at their feet. She was hurt, bleeding, and rather in a bad spot. I'm not hero or anyone's savoir. In fact, I should have walked away from this injured girl; but she and I locked eyes. Damn!

Believing these boys enjoyed preying on girls, I faked a broken leg and bellowed for help to attract their attention. Quickly, they ran toward me whooping and hollering for another turn at fun. I didn't do this to save the girl, oh no. If she stumbled upon my path on a different night, I would have easily made her number 98. As they drew closer, I laughed hysterically as the trap was sprung. Once again, I stood up drawing my pistol from my side, placing two head shots into two tiny boys. The third and fourth died when they were forced to meet
The Fiend's Grin. Turning my eyes to the wounded girl, she became 102 instead. And to my chagrin, my body count rose. Where is this cult!

Onderon
Objective:
Extract Survivors, Fulfill Client's Requests, Get Paid.
Tags: Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas , Open.

The sounds of muffled blaster fire had occasionally dotted the forest. Like a machine, the Bounty Hunter had worked his way through the Darkness-corrupted plain. Samuel knew when the first animal he encountered charged toward him rather than run away, that something was amiss. The work of the accursed cultists, and sorcery were no doubt at play; working to corrupt all life and bring it under its influence. How he hated The Force and what it could do. The ventilated corpses of the afflicted animals littered his path all the same, moving on as swiftly as they were felled.

A ship flew overhead, with Exel’s helm tilting upwards a small amount to witness it before it fell out of view on its approach to the Monastery. More servants, or some foolish individual so sure of their success? Time would tell. He wouldn’t be surprised if he was shot down on approach. With that, he glimpsed the plumes of smoke billowing upwards, like a shroud of death coming to toll its final bell upon the world. At this rate, it was truly was sounding like something out of a Holo-novel, he mused.

Not long thereafter, came the viscous roar booming throughout the Forest. He was not wholly familiar with the predators of this planet, but he was keen enough to know that particular one was not to be easily trifled with. The natural solution came to avoid it, with the armor’s adaptive camouflage warbling and shaping his image in kind with its surroundings from an unseen command by its wearer. If someone else wanted to try their hand in subduing such a beast, they may. He was no hero in this situation. Merely a mercenary, trying to earn their next big score to add to an ever-expanding flow of credits. A measure of greed and mild pride that was typical with his profession more than likely contributed to that.

His wristblade had slid out once more, bloodied from its recent usage in a particularly close encounter with an overeager animal, before it continued to carve a path through the thick brush that obstructed his path. More than likely it was prudent to not to cause noise for a while; allow the beast to be attracted to more overt groups, like the ones burning down the forest some ways away. Quickly, it seemed, the job was deteriorating as more and more groups of interest would make their points. Despite it all, he would allow nothing to impede his chance at a generous payday as he forayed to the Monastery’s approach.

The ghoulish young woman acted as if she didn't hear Venge, or if she had, she was choosing to simply ignore her, instead finishing her feasting and making her way towards a village. Venge wasn't sure what it was exactly, but something nudged her to follow after the young woman and see what sort of darkness she was about to sow.

Like a wraith, Venge silently wove her way through the village, staying unseen in the shadows. Observing the young woman's actions, a cruel smile forms on Venge's lips.

"Most intriguing," she whispered to herself. "Almost reminds me of myself when I was that age."

Jin X Jin X

Objective 2: Darkness

Malum had his head leaning back on the wall of the balcony, having his eyes closed, focusing with all his mental fortitude even with the annoying sound of constant pacing back and forth in front of him, at the very least Venerandus was doing his nervous movements without speaking.

"Malum we should be leaving, not fortifying this position, Lord Dolor's position is untenable, especially with the Queen's message."

Or not.

Malum massaged his temples, attempting again to refocus and bring forth the Shadow, he was having more difficulty than he would like, one would think in the presence of a place that was seemingly dripping dark side energy it should make it simpler, and sometimes it did. This was just a rare circumstance where there was so much, his mind was flooded with too many sensations. He was being jittery as if he had drunk too much caffeine and eaten too much sugar, both circumstances made it rather difficult to stay still and focus.

They had already received the reports that various ships were beginning to set down onto the planet, ships that were far from the civilian make, after that point though, his scouts had lost contact with the enemy. Thankfully not because they themselves were killed, but because the jungles of Onderon from where they now overlooked would prove to be just as a hindrance to them, as it would the enemy. Sure, the jungle cover made it so the enemy would be forced to advance on the temple to strike, rather than attempting to barrage it from a distance, but on the other hand, it meant when the attack would come, it would be very likely that he would only know about it as it was happening.

Malum personally hated surprises.

"I know that Venerandus, trust me I do, this has done on far too long, I had expected us to be simply passively assisting the Eternalist when dispatched here," Malum responded through gritted teeth, his eyes still closed as he continued to massage his temples, "Instead here we are, made to join in the defense of whatever army answers the Queen's call." Malum's breathed out heavily, huffing out warm air as the frustration mounted.

"Let's withdraw th-" Venerandus started.

"No!" Malum shouted, opening his eyes and advancing on Venerandus, his height giving him the slightest of advantages, but in his emotion, he was towering over him, "We do not withdraw without a fight, the Guard does not leave without victory, nothing else would be honourable." Malum said resolutely, his anger fading, as he leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, trying to focus again, content that Venerandus had been cowed.

He was wrong.

There was a distant roar in the distance, along with the sound of speederbikes.

"Malum... this would not be regarding the Kainite girl, would it?" Venerandus quietly queried, approaching uncomfortably close to him, their breaths shared in the wind.

Malum did not respect the question enough to retort, though his expression took on a frown.

"No one blames you for... the outcome of that duel..." Venerandus paused, an uncomfortable pause as if he was considering his next words carefully, "You are alive, that is all that matters, the Guard won the battle tactically, our main purpose is to keep you alive after all." Malum could almost imagine the weak smile on his lips, so close to his.

Malum opened his eyes, taking on a forged weak smile as well.

"No, it is not about her," A bald-faced lie, or at least... partially, there had not been a day since their duel he had not thought of Quintessa, there had been many moments that he had faced death, but none so clearly as on that ship. He had seen Jaidha duel her, and felt confident enough to win because she had, he had been a fool, Jaidha was a knight... and even with that, where was Jaidha nowadays? He had promised himself, the next time he would face Quintessa, he would win, that he would never dishonour the Guard again, never rob them of their victory when by all rights it was theirs. That meant of course that today, he would need to live, and he had every intention to, "The 'Emperor'," Malum said with a very particular tone, "Wishes for us to aid his servant if we should just flee now, and somehow Lord Dolor lives... that would put us in a very awkward position. No, we must have a fight, we must bloody ourselves and the enemy then none could doubt us when we say that Onderon was a lost cause."

Venerandus leaned closer, Malum's nose quivered at the feeling of his hot breath there, they were tantalisingly close, and for once, Malum did not feel the pink at his cheeks, the desire to remove himself from the situation immediately, "You've thought about this a lot, then?" Venerandus said simply, the expression on his face of a man who certainly knew what was truly going on, but had desired to not call him on it.

"Yes... yes, I have," Malum answered, a flicker of doubt showing on his face, turning away to not face those judgmental eyes, his own eyes staring back at him reproachfully, "And who knows if we do win, we will have a starport extremely close to the original Sith space... we will be able to threaten the Alliance's eastern flank in decades." Malum was not entirely sure if he even believed his own words, they were sound, if extremely optimistic. What he had realised however, was this was going to be the first of many proxy battles between the Sith and Alliance, it was odd not having it in a place between their territory, but he could not entirely fault it, Onderon was a rich planet, with a powerful Sith and Dark presence, with the infrastructure already here for a Sith uprising, it did make sense.

The squeak of the nearby door broke them apart, Venerandus leaping back gracefully, and looking as if he was surveying the battlements, while Malum himself returned to closing his eyes, focusing again, this time grasping his amulet, feeling a sense of ease fall upon him.

The messenger approached one of Lord Dolor's men, Malum realised. None of his would have approached him so.

"Lord Marr," Malum could not resist the small smile that came upon his lips, as he discretely enabled his comms so that Custos, who was down on the ground with the rest of the Guard on the defensive works could hear, "Scouts have reported that there is a Mandalorian and Bounty Hunter presence, along with Jedi." Malum's smile broke to a hiss at that word, it was almost reflexive, "Lord Dolor has released the Hragscythe to deal with the former two, but requests that you bait the Jedi to the temple for his own purposes," Malum opened his eyes at the latest words, the Hragscythe explained the roar he supposed while regarding the Jedi... he had assumed they would come to him regardless, but to have Lord Dolor request specifically? What plan did he have? What game was he playing?

"Inform him that it shall be done," Malum said, waving the messenger away, knowing that Custos and Venerandus had heard everything. It seemed the battle was coming soon then.

He closed his eyes again, grasping the amulet again. He finally felt the Force whirl around him, with no distractions, perfect focus, and opening them again, he saw the invisible Shadow finally appear before him. He closed his eyes again and opened them as the Shadow. Faster than light he dashed into the jungle.

He needed to find these Jedi.

Servus Dolor, Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas , Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic , Archon Kaan Archon Kaan , Valery Noble Valery Noble , Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , Lomrik the Repellent, Saram Kote Saram Kote , Samuel Exel Samuel Exel , Joseph Torson Joseph Torson , Lady Venge Lady Venge , Jin X Jin X , Xeykard Xeykard ,

"T'is not polite to stalk me, even if you have more power than myself," I spoke whilst slowly turning around with flesh and blood dripping and cascading from my maw. "Far worse to disturb me during my festive feasting. Even far worse that I have to address you whilst removing the tastiest bits from my mouth. You need to learn to stalk better, I smelled you for some time. I heard your voice, calling out to me, trying to get my attention...and possibly drawing you to my flame." Spitting out the bone shards of the girl, I stood up, eyeballing the being before me. She is powerful I could sense; one I've seen once or possibly twice. And yet, she opted to walk in my stalking footsteps. Clearly there was something there. Less the reason I was being stalked was a result of the murders I committed.

"I
'm looking for some cult, perhaps you heard of them? Choir of Silence?" My eyes looked around the woman before me, seeing a group of villagers with make-shift weapons approaching me, us. I knew what they wanted by judging their steps and bellows: making wishes to join the girl in her after death party; and I was willing to grant such a wish of death. Retrieving my hilt, the other one, and started walking toward the group of "pitchfork and fire bearing" citizens who came to kill their patched-together monster. As I passed by my stalker, I said, "Don't blink stalker, you are about to witness murder in all its glorious forms." And with a snap-hiss, my lightsaber slowly began to awaken the crystal contained within its own personalized tomb. This is going to fun. Murder always is.

Last edited:
"It was never my intention to stalk you," Venge answered as the strange young girl walked past her to confront the gathering crowd of villagers. "Let's just say, that despite your...rather unorthodox culinary choices, you've managed to intrigue me greatly. You remind me a bit of myself when I was your age. As to the cult, I've only just recently heard the many rumors of one operating on Onderon. Truth be told, I didn't believe them to be credible until the Queen made her extremely naive plea for aid, nor was I aware of their name."

Sensing the crowds intentions, Venge drew her own lightsaber, but left it unignited in her right hand. She would most certainly defend herself if need be, but something urged her to wait and see what the girl did on her own.

Jin X Jin X

"Sir- there's an outcrop on that hill," the legionnaire commed, pointing to a stony hill peeking through the jungle.

"This one sees," he murmured. The hragscythe seemed to be taking its time, its thunderous steps slowing the further it got without finding prey. Its path seemed to curving around the hill, about three hundred meters out.

"It will serve as a vantage point. Triad Alpha -- follow the hragscythe. Everyone else with me." The squadron split up, and Xeykard started towards the stony outcrop.

As they got closer, the stone at the top of the hill came into sharper relief; low ruined walls ran all the way around, surrounding a few evenly-spaced towers. Clearly it'd been some sort of primitive fort of some kind, but over the years it'd been lost to the wilds, and the trees grew as tall near it as in the rest of the jungle.

Some unfamiliar emotion stirred in his mind, and he found himself pausing as he first reached the mossy walls. For a moment he wondered about this place, found something... something. There was suddenly a lack in his vocabulary. He felt a longing in his bones, something that drew him-

Jedi. Nearby.

Instinctively he suppressed his presence further, and squatted down. The legionnaires followed suit. He signalled silently, and the legionnaires peeled off, headed towards the most stable-looking tower. Xeykard stalked forward, falling into a perfect silence, matching the forest as though he were its apex predator.

The presence he felt was small; it couldn't be more than a padawan, surely. The Elder One had ordered that Jedi be lured back to the monastery, but Xeykard felt a need in his mind to cross the boundary again, to find something and kill it. There was no better time.

Though he hid his bloodlust well, it began to overflow -- eventually he decided to let it flow freely. His presence roared to life, spilling out. Any half-decent Force-sensitive for a dozen miles could probably sense him.

And yet, it took all his effort to force it, to push it out. He had to, else he lose his hatred.

Xeykard leapt over the wall the young Jedi was sitting by, but in his intensified state he overshot, landing twenty meters down the hill. He didn't waste any more time; as soon as his feet hit the dirt he was pivoting and sprinting back up. His lightclub flew into his hand, and ignited into a wide swing right at the padawan's head.

Last edited:

Servus Dolor

S

LOCATION: Shatoon Monastery // SOUNDTRACK: Death on the Bridge
Jedi. Sith. Mercenaries. The Final Dawn.

All unaware of what was to come. These were but the first steps, the sacrifice here necessary to advance to the destined divinity.

One day they would see. But for now, they will flail at the coming dark, for that was the nature of mortality.

The Elder One continued to ponder on the future as he finishes with the head monk, his body drained of its precious blood and left pale and lifeless. His sacrifice would not be in vain, his life assuredly saved in the coming galaxy but for now he would have to slip beyond the veil for the sake of power. Now standing in the center of the room, Servus watched as the monk's blood pooled at the base of the structure before seemingly being sucked into the device itself, the runes and glyphs that covered the pyramid-like structure now glowing red and humming with the Dark Side. Yet this would not be enough for the device to open and reveal its prize for this was a secret well guarded by not only the monks but the ancient Sith who feared its power and rightfully so. The ritual that would soon be performed would be costly, but not to the Elder One. No, Onderon itself would suffer as a result, her people the very power that would be focused on in order to further the coming divinity. Another sacrifice, one that would not be forgotten.

Raising his claw-like hands, bolts of red lightning leaped forward to strike the structure, the monastery itself reactivating violently as it fought back against the Sith's attempts to retrieve its hidden treasure. Yet this process would not be stopped, the Choir would see to the safety of the chamber for the coming hours it would take to fully complete the ritual. But the nature of the ritual itself was already having effects, as soon the normally balmy air of Onderon began to grow cold, darkness overtaking the sky as clouds began to form to block any light. The Dark Side was already having a strong effect, yet that was to be expected on a world with a history of conflict and domination by the Sith. It would again return to the Sith fold, but its people would be forever drained of their will to resist their true masters again once the ritual was complete.

Lowering his hands, the Elder One watched as his force-sensitive servants picked up where he left off, lightning leaping from their fingers into the device in order to continue the ritual. For the time being, he could attend to other matters to ensure those in his service knew of what was to come.

First, a human who held great promise, a bloodline that extended back to the days of Vitiates Empire so long ago. Moving to an adjacent chamber, the now uncloaked Servus stood before a holoprojector, contacting the first of his servants. ( Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr )

"Malum, the ritual has begun. Our enemies gather but be not troubled by the mercenaries who come for they have stumbled into their own demise. Yet the Jedi who have arrived are key to our success, so for the time being they must not die. Wound them, indulge in battle if you wish but you must ensure they arrive at the monastery. I sense that there are those who are unaligned with our goals yet serve the darkness all the same, they must not be allowed to kill the Jedi."

With a sneer, the Elder One immersed himself briefly in the force, finding chaos as a result of the ritual, and yet the Dark Side was continuing to grow in strength, nearly snuffing out the light.

"These Sith who stand against us must die. See to it. You will have reinforcement should you require them. There are those on this world who would aid our cause, should you encounter one of these agents simply invoke my name, for you are my hand outside of the monastery. If they wish to have the rewards that were promised, they will obey my command." ( Jin X Jin X )( Xeykard Xeykard )

The time grew near for the next stage of the ritual, the longest portion that would draw the most attention. The Final Dawn would soon assault Onderon's capital, an unexpected move and yet one that may yet work to his advantage. Count Vercarl would prove himself to the Choir or die, for he has been moved into position to seize control of Onderon's military and the moment the FInal Dawn arrived he would, at last, have both Onderon's army and the detachment of Choir servants at his command. They would hold long enough for the ritual to be complete or die trying.

"Contact me if you encounter anything... unexpected."

The transmission ends, and Servus returns to the ritual chamber to find the pyramid has begun to crack as energy begins to build within it, the Cultists who had been actively pouring energy into the structure were growing weak, and finally allowed a rest when their master returned.

"My faithful, we again move closer to our goal. Yet our enemies gather, they threaten our bastion of divinity. We must not allow this, we must draw the Jedi to this place and prevent any from escaping this world. You know what you must do, my chosen."

Without a moment of hesitation, those faithful in the chamber drew their enchanted blades and plunged them into their own hearts, their blood the key to activating a beacon for the cult's enemies to follow as well as protection from any who would strike at the temple from orbit or attempt to flee and draw more to this world. The pyramid remained sealed, yet a bolt of green energy arose upward and through the monastery itself to the sky above. There, a great storm formed as clouds began to swirl around the pure energy, scarring the sky itself.

Saram Kote

Strill Securities Al'verde

y43pnZR.jpg

TOR
Friendly Units:
Ally Tag(s): Samuel Exel Samuel Exel | Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas | Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
Unknown Tag(s): Archon Kaan Archon Kaan | Joseph Torson Joseph Torson | Lomrik the Repellent
Enemy Tag(s): Xeykard Xeykard | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Servus Dolor

Equipment​

Alor'ad Spar Kyrdol, Shev'la Kyramud-class Heavy Stealth Corvette Prudii Rekr 1-1, Orbiting Onderon

"Gemcutter's picking up a hyperspace exit signature, Alor'ad," announced his sensor operator from his right. Spar glanced at the composite sensor output view on his display and saw the estimated drop position. Barely four seconds later the Gemcutter stopped outputting. That was its use after all, to give them early warning capabilities. It was up to the rest of their highly sophisticated sensors to help them find this cloaked ship first.

"Watch for that ship and give me CGT, Mass Detector and Gar Strill array readings when they're available. Load Ruu'y'asa anti sensor missiles, the second their sensors go active, give them a salvo or to think about. Load APFSDS in all guns, standard energy torpedo sheathing. Then raise Al'verde Kote, she's about to have company," rattled off Spar without pause. In this game, you had to be ready, and even though he didn't know who the shab they were yet, he didn't to be caught unprepared in the event they turned out to be hostile.

"Elek!," came the chorus of replies from the bridge crew. Spar watched as the ship's various stealth detecting gave him both a rough location of the ship as well as the life signs of those aboard. It was for this precise reason he preferred being behind enemy lines, positive identification of targets was so much easier; if they detected anything, they engaged it, chances were it was hostile.

"Alor'ad, we're picking up a second signature. Mass and gravity signature suggests a shuttle. Gar Strill's picking up nothing. Voidstone, probably. Shuttle's outbound toward the capital," reported his sensor operator. Spar sighed. Whoever they were dealing with certainly had access to some advanced tech, unfortunately for them, not advanced enough. This complicated things, and complications were just another way a job could go wrong.

"Raise the Queen tell her she's about to have company and she should consider evacuating somewhere safer. Come about, new heading. Get me a targeting solution for our super-heavy chin gun, starboard, port, dorsal and ventral heavy guns. Hold fire. We don't know who the haran they are, and we'd best not shabla fire till we do," he growled. "For now, we wait."

"Three new signatures, dropping out of hyperspace," called his sensor operator. "Trajectories suggest an LZ near Al'verde Kote's position."

"Then hurry up and patch me through," Spar said, shooting a look at his comms operator, who nodded dutifully. This was turning out to be one haran of a job and the shooting hadn't even started. He just hoped that it turned out to be worth it in the end.

Breshig-Divider.png

"Galaar 1-1 to Davaab 6. You've got company. Picking up large troop movements in the area. Something big's inbound, standby," came Rav Kote's voice over the comms. Saram saw the positively massive thermal signature that Rav and the crew had picked up via the Manda battlenet. Saram abso-shabla-lutely did not want to deal with that thing right now. Nor was she happy about this new development about the troop movements. Unnecessary shabla complications. They had a monastery to infiltrate and clear.

"We're going to have to cut this reunion short. Stay alert, apparently we're about to have some company." she said to Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic as she flickered out of view, her armor's camouflage systems active once more. The rest of Davaab followed suit almost immediately.

"Prudii Rekr 1-1 to Davaab 6, be advised, we're picking up incoming ships. Trajectory puts them landing close to your position. Watch your shebs down there," crackled Spar Kyrdol's voice in her helmet. Saram sighed, thankful for the privacy her buy'ce. What was that phrase that Ruus had? When it rained it shabla poured? Seemed appropriate here for more than one reason.

"Davaab 6, Galaar 1-1, be advised, Gar Strill says this thing is force enhanced in some way. Big shabla signature. That troop formation is burning their way through the jungle. Gar Strill's picking up a force user with them too. Your call," came Rav Kote's voice again. Saram exhaled sharply, her hand closed tighter around her rifle's grip. Things could never just be easy, could they?

"Only easy day was yesterday. What the haran did we just walk into the middle of?" asked Ran, snorting at the amount of chaos that was unravelling around them.

"Annual Galactic Shabuire Convention, apparently. Choice is simple. We focus on the objective. We push on to the monastary, we'll let Rav handle that oversized shabuire and anyone else that feels like trying their luck," said Saram over squad freqs. The rest of Davaab's acknowledgement signals flashed and as one, the eight Mandalorians made their way through the inhospitable jungle toward the monastary, taking a circutious path out of the way of the rampaging hragscythe. If it was using the force to track them, it would be out of luck, with their Ysalamiri, there was going to be no force using to track them, waylay them or influence then. If someone wanted to deal with them, they were going to have to do it the old fashioned way.

Breshig-Divider.png

Rav Kote, G-2H/S Shev'la'galaar Heavy Stealth Gunship Galaar 1-1

There was no losing the massive force enhanced Hragscythe. Rav's gunship's advanced sensors had picked it up even without the Gar Strill array. Al'verde Kote had asked Rav and her crew to deal with the creature, and Rav was only too happy to oblige. She brought the gunship around from it's patrol pattern into an attack vector. Rav dropped the gunship's cloak momentarily, knowing that the active stealth systems would not be able to handle keeping the gunship invisible as its accelerator canons fired, firing up the craft's electronic countermeasure and jamming suite simultaneously.

Her gunners took manual control of the four turrets that would be able to fire. Each turret's targeting status indicator flashed green as they acquired a firing solution. Rav brought up the targeting interface for the missiles. Selecting the gunship's Getna anti-armor missiles, acquired a target lock and once the gunship's targeting systems informed her that all weapons were ready to fire, she gave the order to fire right as she hit the switch on her flight stick, "Tra'cyar mav!" A quartet of Getna missiles were ejected out from their mass-driver missile launchers before they ignited their engines and streaked toward the Hragscythe.

Rav didn't get to see the impact because at that moment all four of the quad AC-04X Accelerator cannon equipped turrets spat a hail of incendiary energy torpedo sheathed APFSDS rounds at the creature. Once the guns had fired, she shut off the jammers, keeping the electronic countermeasures running for the moment as she pulled away from the creature at high speed, glancing at the display to see if she needed another run to kill the shabla thing.

Onderon.jpg

Onderon
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Ally Tag: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
Baddy Tag: On request | Xeykard Xeykard

<Cultists?> Valery sighed and looked around. It explained the darker presences she felt, but it reminded her a little too much of previous encounters on Onderon. From the battle that ended with her in stasis, to the experiments that were conducted on her by the scientists who initially found her.

Her history with the planet was not one she remembered fondly.

<Alright, I'll meet you there. Keep a low profile if you can.> As long as they weren't noticed, they'd be able to carefully plan their approach. So while she hoped Silas would do the same, Valery tapped into the Force herself to conceal her presence. It usually stood out far too much on its own, but now it felt as if she was one with her environment. With all the other Jedi and cultists currently on the planet, she felt confident she wouldn't be sensed.

Soon enough, Valery reached the old rock structure, and even from afar, she could spot her former Padawan sitting against a wall. She was about to toss a joke his way about slacking on the job when she felt a surge in the Force. Her eyes turned up to see Xeykard Xeykard jumping over the wall with a huge weapon, and immediately she called out.

"Silas!" she yelled, before drawing the hilt of her double-bladed weapon into her hand. All at once, her own presence in the Force revealed itself, and with a weapon drawn, she made her approach.

IGqn8QU.png

Objective: Save lives, Fight Cultist, Get Paid
Tags: Samuel Exel Samuel Exel | Servus Dolor

Cold winds breezed by Cyran as he fell through the sky. Rapidly closing the distance to the monastery from above, arms and legs spread out to steady his fall. The bounty hunter wasn’t sure who else was here, if there even was anyone else. His plan to use shock and awe didn’t call on anyone else. Using the large missile on his jetpack to blow the whole roof and dive right into the belly of the beast.

That was the original plan at least, as he got closer and the monastery grew larger in his view there was a bright green light that rapidly closed the distance towards Cyran. Blasting past him further into the sky was a massive green beam of energy coming from the monastery it seemed. The force of which knocked Cyran off course, the turbulent winds that followed only made matters worse for him as the zeltron spun out of control mid air. Quickly growing dizzy as the image of the sky, ground and horizon quickly came in and out of view. Making it hard to get his bearings and tell where he was, or which direction he was facing. These sensors let him know that the ground was approaching at a frightening pace. Groaning in frustration he activated his jetpack, two intense cones of flames and his own maneuvering began to correct his collision course with the forest below. The sudden g-force strained his body as he attempted to get back into a stable fall. But he was already too close to the ground.

Hastily trying to prevent himself from turning into red goo on the forest floor he slowed down his fall into the foliage. His body violently smashing into branches and finally a tree trunk before falling back onto the ground. His head was spinning and his body hurt, but he was fortunately alive. “Uuuugh…” He explained before painfuly rolling over onto his hands and knees. Grabbing at his helmet he yanked it off his head before orally emptying the contents of his stomach beneath him. Feeling the toll of the intense motion sickness and the fall he took. Swearing he could see tweeting birds and flashing stars dancing around his head.

D A R K N E S S_O N_O N D E R O N
Objective | Chaos

THE FINAL DAWN
ONDERON
, INNER RIM

HAND OF JUDGEMENT
TASK FORCE SILENCER
Current Forces :

The Sith Infiltrator Shuttle containing the armored individual and the rest of Hellfire Squad proceeded to land outside of the Capital City of Iziz, with the nine men soon emerging from the shuttle and proceeding to make their way into the city, using the cover of the night to enter the city without being detected by any Guards. As they proceeded towards the Royal Palace, the distant sounds of a great storm could be heard as the Cultists began their ritual, although the nine soldiers remained oblivious to those developments, only focused on their primary target : The Queen of Onderon. Killing the Queen would create the necessary power vacuum that the Final Dawn would fill later on and once the Jedi dealt with the Cultists and were in turn dealt with by the Mercenaries hired by the Final Dawn, they would hold a significant amount of clout over the planet itself.

Upon arriving at the now empty Merchant Quarters of Iziz, the armored individual signaled for his men to stop before addressing them formally. "This is where we split up" He said. "I need two men to come with me." he ordered. "The rest are to head for the power generator. We'll need a distraction in order to increase our chances at success" the individual proclaimed. The soldiers nodded before splitting up into two groups, the first consisting of the armored individual and two other members of the Hellfire Squad, which would head for the Royal Palace in order to assassinate the Queen once the second group consisting of the remaining six members of the Hellfire Squad successfully took out the power generator which in turn would create a distraction for the first group and leave the Palace Guards blind against the first group's incursion.

UI4ODIx.png

As Lomrik's Mercenaries began to artificially create a clearing within the thick jungle, the three Utility Shuttles would soon come within view of the Final Dawn Colonel and his men, as they began to make their approach towards their designated landing zone within the areas already cleared by Lomrik's Men, flying above both Valery Noble and Xeyhard as they clashed in the jungle. Within seconds, the three Shuttles had made landfall, deploying six small Tracked Armored Fighting Vehicles known as TMP-1s before finally coming to rest as the doors would open up to reveal the Relic Stormtroopers in their worn down Stormtrooper Armor which had since lost their bright white color as time went by since the collapse of the Core Imperial Confederation over two decades ago.

The leader of the men, a certain Captain
Vayl Danesbaugh was the first to emerge from the lead Shuttle escorted by Two fellow Relic Stormtroopers as he walked up towards Lomrik. "Colonel. I'm Captain Vayl Danesbaugh" He said greeting the Colonel while introducing himself. "I'm the commander in charge of the Relic Stormtroopers. All one hundred and thirty five of my men are standing by and are at your disposal. What are your orders?" the Captain said in a professional tone. As Danesbaugh waited for Lomrik's response, the rest of the Relic Stormtroopers began to unload crates from their shuttles containing a variety of military equipment that would be utilized to further support their operation. Soon the combined might of the Abonshee Mercenaries and Relic Stormtroopers would march upon both Cultists and Jedi and ensure that the threats posed to the overall goals of the Final Dawn by these groups would be extinguished by sunrise.

Lomrik the Repellent

L

3516CDA2-E7E4-4975-B316-6A7C1F6F670A.jpg

Inventory: Curved Lightsaber | OH-77 Multi-Purpose Pistol "The Koymodo"
Monastery

UI4ODIx.png

As the blazing inferno within the jungle finally settled due to a lack of oxygen, the results being that a large enough area was carved out for them to establish a forward command post enroute to the Monastery where his mercenary forces would potentially catch the Cult off-guard, allowing them to be swiftly routed and picked off. Lomrik was just about to comment about the need for increased marching speed until the sky began to change and a greenish storm cloud emerged high above the landscape. He had heard that the force could be used to alter the atmosphere but this was more akin to a cult ritual no doubt deployed to delay any approach. He had little idea who was the leader behind the cult (Servus Dolor) but they were quite powerful indeed to pull off a feat such as this.

There was also the matter of the creature (A
Hragscythe) smashing through the landscape but the sounds of battle far off into the distance made him believe that it was occupied with another individual ( Saram Kote Saram Kote ). "I want half of our main battle line to enter into the forest and begin collecting wood from the unburned trees to build temporary shelter." Colonel Lomrik said, wanting to build shelter and find adequate food sources for his temporary base. "Right, Main Battle Line!. Split into teams of four and collect enough material to build housing for our troops. The rest of you secure the perimeter from any hostile invaders" Mercenary Captain Gorsh said echoing the words of his commanding officer.

After all feeding such a large contingent of reptiles was not going to be easy. His present plight were soon relieved with the arrival of Captain Vayl Danesbaugh and the Relic Stormtroopers as their shuttles descended within the area. "Right, Captain Danesbaugh. We are currently scarce for time, and that means we have to make quick decisions now. Have a regiment of 40 Troopers and a cartographer proceed into the jungle to find the quickest route to the Monastery. I shall take the rest of my forces through the fringes until I can discover a high vantage point overlooking the Monastery." Lomrik said losing some of his more crazy actions. If they used technology to produce a map of the area, it would be intercepted. Making a physical map would be easier to find a stable route. "Then set up the TMP-1's on that ridge. We shall use them as makeshift artillery while the rest of the relic troopers underneath your command launch a flanking assault after finding the route." He further explained. He didn't want the enemy cult to find his reinforcements and thus would only send them in once the cartographer finished and the route discovered.

Joseph Torson Joseph Torson

Outfit: Jedi
Objective: Justice
Tags: Saram Kote Saram Kote | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard |

Before Dreidi could react, she felt the vanishing of the Force. It was the clear signal of Ysalamiri being presence, which usually was a sign of Mandalorians, since her father and Master informed her that they had a preference for such beasts. Or it was the cultists in their attempts to be sneaky. This meant that Dreidi had to think fast and attempt to destroy the beasts, however, she stopped when they called out. It seems that they were from the CIS days. Years ago now and Dreidi lowered her arms and dissipated the panic that she had been feeling. Instead she stood tall and tilted her head, she was surprised that anyone would still have records of her time in the CIS. It wasn't something that she was secretive about but holding onto such records seemed folly now looking at the galaxy, so many people had disappeared. However, it was nice to know others were still connected to those days.

Nodding her head, "Hey. Dreidi, but guessing you guys must have figured that out already?" Dreidi shrugged since she was unsure how else they would know her background without having checked while they were cloaked. "Before your Ysalamiri cut my connection to the Force, I think I sensed Master Noble and another Jedi not too far from us. However, can't say the direction they were heading anymore." She shrugged, it was the issue with things that cut the user's connection to the Force, great against an enemy, frustrating when it was affecting an ally as well.

As soon as the group had arrived, they vanished back into their camouflages again. Dreidi sighed, it would have been nice too been able to keep grouped but she also figured that the Ysalamiri would have impeded her abilities since she would have not been reliant on the Force and unsure if she could even use Magick with those things around. Instead, Dreidi figured it would be best to make some distance towards the monastery and perhaps cross the paths of Master Noble and the other Jedi that Dreidi could sense before things got quiet.

Keeping her Lightsaber in hand, Dreidi headed towards the monastery, shifting through the jungle nimbly as she smirked, the jungle reminded her of the roots and running around she did in the Kashyyyk shadowlands as a child. Nothing too dangerous, but she travelled around the area more than others at her age should have. However, the ground had the most excitement, the tree villages were sometimes a bit too vanilla for young Dreidi.

Dreidi was curious as to who else would come in aid of the people of Onderon, and who might be here to help the cultists. That was a sense dread she could feel.

"Creation and murder are sisters, you know. I call them family.... you might call them happiness," I said watching the Lord produce her hilt. "I'm looking for a Master, still your blade until you require it against me. Now, pay attention." I stomped toward the villagers; in their ignorance they activated the crystal in my hilt turning my cybernetic eyes into eyes of murder. Resurrecting the blade after slipping a blood-stained finger cross the activation button, I planted my feet whilst holding the blade of soul eaters from days past before me. Smirking, I challenged the first of the group to strike with vengeance, and yet, they stood back, pondering the situation. So, I helped move their decision. Dropping my hot blade against my side, I pulled out my pistol and opened fired into the confused masses. That sparked them. I dropped my gun and attacked.

Farmers, butchers, and the lot should always remain in their designated lifestyle. Now, my body count rose further. I looked over at the
Lady Venge Lady Venge with an inverted smile. Holding a severed head in my left hand, whilst draping my blade across the ground I stared at this Lord. "Some call murder a crime, my Lady, but I call what I accomplish is art. And this thing, I call food...."

S
omething unfamiliar suddenly invading me with its presence that crept deep inside me, locking my mind up for a moment. Words....commands....a purpose flowed through me spurring me to kill. Sith, yes. They originally took my life, refabricated me, and recreated me in their twisted image. The Sith, as my memory began to filter back from the tidal waves of emotions, slapped me with why I was hunting them. Slowly, methodically, and with haunting murderous intentions in my eyes: I stared into Lady Venge Lady Venge . Calling forth my other hilt, holding both my killing brethren in my hands, I simply asked a four-word question to this Sith Lord: "Do you hear him?"

Venge wasn't quite sure what the strange young woman meant by the question 'Do you hear him?', but something about the suddenness of change in her demeanor suggested some possible mental affliction.

-She's deranged. What am I supposed to do with that?- Venge thought to herself.

-Clearly deranged, but with guidance, it could serve a purpose.- Came the answer from her long deceased Master. Damned old man, always popping up and whispering in her head when she least expected it! But, Venge had to admit, he did present a most intriguing idea.

"I am not your enemy, Child," Venge answered calmly. "You spoke of looking for a Master. Tell me then, what is it you wish from me?"

Jin X Jin X

Familiar_2.png
Familiar.png

Objective: ???

"What do you think, Vorthruz?"

Cold.

An amused chuckle escaped the smile on her face as she watched the sky itself split apart. The planet was cold, at least here where they were. She slipped her hands into her pockets and just watched. Souls were ending, traveling to the Nether. Were they ripping a hole open in reality? Or something else?

Would another of her kind be born from these events?

Vorthruz, the black winged familiar, perched on her shoulder, their white mask huddled down close to their chest.

"It will be interesting, regardless."

Objective: Darkness
Gear: Nightmare of Exegol (Lightsaber), The Fiend's Grin (Lightwhip), Pistol, Sniper Rifle
Tags: Lady Venge Lady Venge
"Child," I spat feeling memories of those brutal masters deforming me through the trio of physical, emotional, verbal abuse. How wise of those scientists to shape me into the plague against of the living, drawing a stick figure murderer upon the chalk board of my life with specific words to haunt and murder with no remorse. What I found interesting; she didn't hear him. Her ears and mind were deaf to his calling. She was the Sith enemy, for now. But she was right, I needed someone to guide me through this turmoil; perhaps elevate a newfound purpose to eradicate this Sith philosophy from which they attached themselves upon. But on the other grave plot, perhaps this Lord had more to offer than me than her flesh.

Dropping to a bended knee, laying my instruments of death, minus my chompers and hands and my exquisite creativity of murder, at her feet I looked up into her eyes. With a venomous and wholesome lie I replied, "I'm cold. I'm lost. I need guidance to find myself away from this life forced upon me. I need....you....to cull this madness inside me, kill the voices. Kill these murderous intentions. Make me the perfect Sith, the perfect instrument to kill the Jedi!" And if the voice that reached out to me earlier, I hope he understands my game. "But there is a Cult I need to find. Help me, please, and I promise (lie) to help you."

"I'm cold. I'm lost. I need guidance to find myself away from this life forced upon me. I need....you....to cull this madness inside me, kill the voices. Kill these murderous intentions. Make me the perfect Sith, the perfect instrument to kill the Jedi!" And if the voice that reached out to me earlier, I hope he understands my game. "But there is a Cult I need to find. Help me, please, and I promise (lie) to help you."

Venge wasn't certain that this strange young woman was being entirely truthful, but even a questionable ally was better than none at all.

"The cult shouldn't be difficult to find," Venge replied, glancing skyward where the green maelstrom still swirled. "They've practically lit a beacon for us. Now tell me, what is your proper name? I am Lady Venge, Sith sorcerer and alchemist. I shall teach you what I know, but I promise you one thing. If you try and make dinner out of me, I will come back and haunt you."

Jin X Jin X

fourE.png

Objective: Investigate the rumors
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble / Xeykard Xeykard

div1.png

One minute the birds chirping the next they had fallen deadly silent. The force was quick to pick up on the disturbance and alerted him of a powerful entity charging from behind him. Calmly lowering a hand down to his saber, the figure launched itself over the wall and swiftly charged him with a brutish weapon in hand. To the side, Silas heard the familiar voice of his master warn him of the threat. By the time the enemy had landed on the floor, the knight had already prepared himself for what he had to do.

At the last second, Silas snapped up to his knees and rolled to the left in order to avoid his skull from getting caved in. The blow was powerful enough to instantly make the wall behind him crumble instantly, sending bits of debris flying all over the place. He needed to gain some space and regroup with Valery, so with an extended hand, he used the force to throw a large piece of stone into his chest as soon as he turned around.

Silas finally jumped up to his feet and briefly jogged to his former master with a grin "You have trouble getting through the trees or something?" the knight said light heartedly as he gave a quick motion to the creature that attacked him "You seem to have come at the perfect time though. Fancy giving me a hand?"

Giving Valery a brief nod of respect, he took a few steps away and gave his opponent his full attention "I was going to give you a chance to surrender, but from that introduction, I don't think that's an option!" he grunted before quickly turning off his saber to throw pieces of broken rock right the brute. If Valery can get in close, they could end this quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom