Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Dark Were the Tunnels | AoC | Mandalorians | TSE

Wearing: Armatura | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 10 Nozhi Blades | 10 Czerka knives | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke | Combat Gauntlets | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader KD-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets
re3GLA.png

"Nope," Scherezade answered Karlie Lynn Destat Karlie Lynn Destat with a grin. It was one of the more frequently asked questions they tended to get, often assuming that they wished to replace the bigjobs with themselves.

"We leave independent planets alone. If they rule themselves and aren't trying to rule others, they're fine by our books."

Looking at the other blonde, the grin turned into a smile. "Besides," she added, "I already have a plan for Castagne. But no names."

Turning to Jai, she nodded.

They were all going to get out of here. But first-

Scherezade let the huge bag on her back drop to the ground. The zipper burst open, and cans of graffiti began to roll around. Grinning, she used the Force in much the same manner as she used it for her blades; each can controlled individually, over a dozen of them in total.

The walls of the caves were soon enough covered with the symbol of chaos, smilies, pricks, and the word CHAOS in various languages. SHe wasn't sure that the way she drew the last letter in Huttesse was completely correct, but she supposed no one would overly care anyway.

"Okay," she nodded firmly when she was done, "I think that's ready. Let's go. Gotta get rid of the shps first somewhere in the South."

There was no way these ships, having made it into Sith Empire territory, were going to go back. It was a good thing Scherezade didn't tend to travel and large fleets. And an even better thing that she had absolutely no qualms about selling or destroying the ships of her own people.

It had come out a little weird. But that was all right.

"Look," she said turning to the both of them now, "Let's go get rid of our ships, and I suggest yours as well, and then go grab a drink somewhere. I know a lot of good meat dhabbas and restaurants in nearby neutral areas, I'm sure we'd have more fun there anyway."

Objective: Provide intel and oversight to the other Agents of Chaos.
Equipment: shuriken throwing stars, Willbreaker, Collapsible sniper rifle, Two vibro daggers, Blaster pistol, Grappling hook
Armour: MK I Nightsuit
Tags: Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Hanna Hanna Karlie Lynn Destat Karlie Lynn Destat R Reyn Australis

The Nighthaunter had been deployed to the planet weeks before the actual mission was set to take place, it was a classic suicide mission and he knew it. He was there to obtain intel as to the state of the shipyard and as to the strength of the security detail within the yard. He was used to this sort of treatment from Discordia it was now becoming routine to the veteran silencer. He had used the tunnel system to infiltrate the yard and had been here for a few days now. He was rather hungry having gone days without food. But this mattered little to the religious zealot who's faith in Chaos, death and Discordia were unwavering.

Currently he had found a dark corner of the underground shipyard that was perfect cover for him to sit in and hide while he waited for the other agents to infiltrate the facility. The mask of his nightsuit provided him with constant updates and tags on security on his heads up display. He laid down in the prone position with his long sniper rifle out in front of him. While this corner was great for cover, being underground and the heat that was generated from the shipyard was playing hell with is thermals on his heads up display. Because of this he was going to have to resort to the old fashioned way and trust his eyesight. As far as he could tell security was uncharacteristically heavy. However he noticed that these guard were not your standard imperial troopers, they were obviously troops from the vassel states of the empire. He checked his timer on his heads up display,

'They should be arriving now.' He thought to himself as he then grabbed his comms and hoped to god that they hadn't changed the frequency. He hoped she had brought a team of some sort to deal the damage that she wanted to the shipyard. He also hoped that she would be on time for once unlike Madelena who did everything by the book, Scherezade had a nasty habit of getting sidetracked and distracted.

"Scherezade do you copy?" He whispered into the comms as he removed his eye from his scope.

"Be advised security in this place heavy, enter with extreme caution." He whispered over the comms before looking at another guard through his scope. He taken up this position not only for intelligence purposes, but for the purpose of being able to pick off targets quickly one by one if things went pear shaped.

Last edited:
Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Karlie Lynn Destat Karlie Lynn Destat Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn R Reyn Australis Nighthaunter Nighthaunter

Jai’galaar eyed deWinter. Help himself? He honestly didn’t know how to react. Mandalorians weren’t the best at not helping their own, especially those they called “Aliit.” It just wasn’t.... He looked back at his friends. Ina was quick to give a simple nod, which surprised him a little. The Mando would then pull down his hood, and remove his helmet. He clipped the helmet to his belt as he spoke, letting the woman see his face as he spoke.

“Mandalorians aren’t good at leaving our own, especially unprotected. One of the things that any Mandalorian would follow is to protect your family. If we’re doing this, I want to get as many that want to leave, and assure the others that we aren’t just abandoning them. And I want a chance to get the Sith back for all this.” He then sighed, thinking of another thing she mentioned. “And what about worlds like Mandalore and Concord Dawn, that were ruled by a single group by choice, and by culture?” It was an honest question for him. What was the limit? Granted he was about to get another shock as he slid his helmet back on.

She wanted them to go out? He looked at her, almost ready to laugh. She wanted them to go out on a Sith controlled world, one he and his little band had been prodding for months. He shook his head, pulling the hood back up.

“Ok. You’ve gotta be crazy. Do you really think it’s safe for me and my friends here to head out there? We’ve been doing hit and fades for a while now. Pretty sure we’re on the Fake’alor’s hit list.”

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Location: Subterranean outskirts of Varos shipyard, in the storm tunnels
Equip: A company of B.O.B. in a transport
Wearing: Armor and standard side arm, give or take a pair of thermal detonators tucked here, there. Don't ogle, you can't see them on my person. Eyes up here!
Tagging: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter / Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

She blinked...trice in succession to be exact.
Were...were those man parts...penises, she were spraying on the walls?

Karlie'a eyes went from the lead droid centurion by her side ~who by the way was just standing there scanning with his one red eye~ over to the Mando, before going back to Scherezade. Then of course, going back to the murals to be sure she were seeing it right. Well, not really right.
They were in fact, limp rendition of penises...

Was she the only one who were feeling a little..uncomfortable by the artist's craftiness? At 25, she still had yet to-..uhm, to actually see a man's private in person, just on holo-vids. EDUCATIONAL/Medical vids of a man's anatomy, that is. But we're not going there at the moment, as that is another story.

Back the art work... or as many would call it graffiti. Ok, well, maybe Scherezade was going for the sith's feeble attempt at fraking with Mandos, or CHAOS' take on the sith in general she were guessing.
Still...it weren't something Karlie could have ever imagined she could ever attempt at doing.

Wait-
Why were she still staring at the limp penises? For one: she had really never-
Ok, stop. We said she weren't going to go there.
Moving on...

"Ahem... " She cleared her throat tearing her eyes away from the erectile dysfunction renditions.

"Yea, I'm with the Mando on this one. Besides, I didn't come to Condord Dawn to take on the fortified sith.
And seriously...you, you have plans for Castagne?..my home?" She shook her head disappointingly.

"You know Scherezade, when you get something going in your head, (no pun intended) you really go at it a terminal velocity." No, she weren't insulting, nor mad at the raven haired girl. Karlie somehow had taken to her..liked her, despite her craziness. Then again, who wasn't crazy.

"Still, I've got to hear about your plans-" Karlie were saying before Scherezade received a radio transmission from Nighthaunter Nighthaunter

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter / Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

Last edited:
Wielding: 10 Nozhi Blades | 10 Czerka knives | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke | Combat Gauntlets | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader KD-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets
re3GLA.png

"Yes, I suppose you could say that I'm crazy," Scherezade answered Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred . A young Mandalorian with a lot of concerns on his mind, she thought she could see the ember of what could be wonderfully encouraged into becoming a full blown fire. "I will happily take as many of you that want to leave now. We have room for a few hundred, and if there are more than that who wish to leave I will personally come back to take them too."

The Sith did not scare her. They annoyed her sometimes, and their successes could frustrate her, but there was no fear in her when it came to dealing with them. Three of her ancestors had at one or another point in history been considered the Dark Lord of the Sith, and others had reached things that had translated to much more evil destruction than what she'd seen so far in this age. And besides, she was a Sith in all her glory too.

A Sith that graffiti's flaccid pricks on the walls of a world that was now considered a Sith world.

Turning to Karlie, she almost said something, when Nighthaunter's message came through.

"Copy that," she answered, and then looked back to both Karlie and Jai'galaar. "You heard that. We don't have much time. I can get you out, but it has to be now. I'll happily provide for everything you need to come to the Unknown Regions with us, and you will have the freedom to leave at any time you wish after that as well. We can discuss philosophy, ideology, and intrigue, on the way."

Scherezade turned around. She remembered the way in. She remembered the way out. Unless the Sith came to them directly, they could make it back to their ships. Only once did she pause, looking behind the shoulder. "Are you coming?"

Karlie Lynn Destat

Wearing: Armor and standard side arm, give or take a pair of thermal detonators tucked here, there. Don't ogle, you can't see them on my person. Eyes up here!
Tagging: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter / Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

'Shiet', Karlie cussed to herself. What were she doing? They had been idle far too long down here. She nearly got sidetracked babbling with Scherezade. Of course she were relieved the girl had gotten past that self destructive stage she had been in when Karlie first met her off Drukenwell system.
Come to think of it... had they not discovered the very centurions that Karlie had come to Concord dawn with? Scherezade had not been at all interested in them at the time. But Karlie knew their worth...or at least their potential worth.
Now here they were again, Karlie standing there with a few of the same battle droids mentioned and Scherezade with a new profound and determined headset. Well, what was one to expect from newly awakened alcoholic that had been bent on self destruction?

Wait, wait...there she were again with her mind wandering off, when in fact they should be moving as Schereaze was suggesting.

Only...

Karlie had taken a few steps in the direction her zany acquaintance -they were just that really- when she realized as to why she had come to this forsaken death pit of a system.
"Negative." It were a trained response, one she acquired from her training. And it were an appropriate one, for she were here on a military mission. Ok, maybe not a sanctioned one from either the CIS nor of the Cabinet on Castagnee itself. But she had a mission to complete here on Concord dawn and it had it's deep rooted reasons.
This were a mando system and one she had clandestinely entrusted with a commission. That were before the sith razed the system. Karlie were here to retrieve or destroy those very plans she had commissioned the Mandal Arms to build for her. Whether those plans had been seized by the sith or not, she had to find the means of making them disappear...more so than having them be routed to, or eventually come to be found found by the CIS, her very own statesmen. Her world, unbeknownst to them, could be put in a disposition she were not ready to combat yet.

"I'm sorry Scherezade, but I can't." No she could not go with her. Karlie had a duty to fulfill. One she inadvertently found necessary to carry out here no matter what.

"I can't go with you at this time...."

No sooner than said- or rather, before she finished.

!!KaBOOM!!....RUMBLE...rumble...

Dust... debri flew toward them, pretty much engulfing all about the chamber in blinding chocking dust. It had been a break through from above, not 30 meters down the same tunnel Scherezade was about to lead them.
By the time Karlie got her vision and bearings back, the two centurions by her side were blazing away with laser fire at the dust filled tunnel.

Pew, pew, pew....
And of course, no sooner that Karlie realized her battle droids were engaged in a fire fight with whom or whatever had punched through the tunnel ceiling, that a few returned laser bolts whizzed like angry hornets by her head.

The sith had dropped in from above the very same tunnel she stopped Scherezade from going through.

For the first two-three seconds it seemed like mayhem to her as they felt more like minutes in the thicket of time that was as thick as soup to transverse.
Her head...no, her ears were still ringing from the percussion of the explosion as she instinctively drew out her side arm and blindly started to return fire in the same direction her two- er, wait, no, no, one of her two immediate droids had just been hit was sizzling on the floor. Still, she couldn't dwell on it's demise. Karlie knew enough to return fire or die cowering. Pew..pew..

They had been found by the sith!

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter / Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

Last edited:
Tags: R Reyn Australis Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Sam Gundar Sam Gundar Hannah Hannah Karlie Lynn Destat Karlie Lynn Destat Tobias Dib Tobias Dib Atin Alo'ran Atin Alo'ran Nighthaunter Nighthaunter + Open

re3GLA.png

Schereade's face almost dropped when Karlie started saying no, but there was no time to focus on that. The Sithling stood in place as the debris started flying, and Karlie and the other Sith people that had come started shooting.

As soon as the debris cleared just a little, Scherezade grinned. The Sith that she could see were standing close enough to each other so… If she could only…

"Karlie!" she screamed over the sounds of pew pew, "Cover me!"

Without waiting for an answer, the Sithling darted forward. Her movements were aided by the Force, and if the first step or two had been slow'ish, the next came so fast that they were a blur to the naked eye. She took a deep breath, making her muscles stronger and heavier through the force, and went SMASH into the Sith, like a bowling ball.

Two of them flew aside and died by turning into pancakes against the cave walls almost instantly. Scherezade couldn't just see exactly how many were there, but it didn't matter. She grabbed the rifle scopes of the two nearest to her that were still standing, yanked on them, and then pushed them back, causing the back of the rifles to smoosh into their faces, breaking helmets along the way as their skulls caved in from the impact.

But she was so busy, now aiming to go for the next ones, that she didn't notice someone had managed to get a bomb very close to her.

The bomb detonated and Scherezade flew backwards, in an arch that went right over the heads of Karlie Lynn Destat Karlie Lynn Destat and Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred .

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Her armor was so going to need a good fix after she got back home. If she got back home. Alive.

Karlie Lynn Destat

Mayhem, confusion... the ringing in her freakin ears.
The percussion had for the most part razzled the blonde for a moment...no, no, two minutes before the sound of blaster bolts came back sounding to their full intensity.

"W..wHaT?!" She could hardly make out what Scherezade was shouting... "K...covEr yoU?..." Karlie shook the last remnant of tendinitis off. "WHO's gona cover me?!"
Karlie couldn't much see past a meter or two, let alone aim at flashing images that were a result of blaster fire light. It were almost like being in a discotheque with both sith spawned soldiers or whatever they were flashing about in tune with the blaster fire.

Pew Pew...the rounds went back and forth in a kind of random sequence. After all, the tunnels were dark as fodder to begin with, add to that dust, debris and flying bodies. Holy Berkana, they were BODIES actually flying!...or thrown?..??
It were difficult for her to asses, but after a couple of the bodies smacking into the walls here, there and just about everywhere, Karlie got the idea that it were Scherezade tossing them about.

"Scherezade look out-" But before she could finish warning her, Karlie were grabbed by her neck collar and pulled back.

!!KaPow!!
As the explosive detonated in front of Scherezade, Karlie had already been pulled back by one of her centurions and was herself falling back when she saw Scherezade flying over her, screaming with what sounded like delight; like the girl were on some joy ride at some action park.

Karlie finally hit the ground on her back as more debris flew past. It were at that moment that she realized whom had pulled her back just in time. Only that the droid got the worst of the explosion, with razor sharp shrap-steel peppering his head and upper torso. the centurion started to spark, as short circuits fried his processors, falling to his knees.

"Ahhck..." What was going on? She found herself getting dragged on the tunnel floor. Karlie were suddenly pulled by her feet by another of her droids. And in a nick of time, for the centurion which had saved her life just a second ago fell forward where she had been lying, like a hunk of smoldering durasteel. He had taken as much of the explosion as Sherezade had, only he didn't have as good armor her armor.

The rest of the battle droids continued to return fire and cover the blonde as one of the droids whom had dragged her away from the other falling comrade leaned over Karlie to act as a shield from the ensuing firefight still going around them.
"Get off me you big clud!" Karlie shouted, spotting a glint of Scherezade's armor a few meters on the floor.
The centurion immediately responded with 'BY YOUR COMMAND' and straightened up...only to then be plummeted with laser bolts, falling face down a half meter next to Scherezade.
"Frak me.." another bad call, she figured.

"Scherezade!... you stupid girl..." Karlie had seen her senselessly charging the advancing sith troops before. "... why you always trying to kill yourself off?"

Karlie had scrambled on all fours getting to the girl. Damn, she had liked Scherezade despite her weirdness and off the wall recklessness. Now as she came over to her, the girl were either convulsing on her last breath or...or... "Damn you! This isn't funny!" The freakin girl was laughing on her back despite her armor smoking.
Oh, Karlie could have hit her. How could Scherezade be enjoying this?
Only Karlie were still uncertain if the girl were hysterical or just laughing she survived the detonator blowing up right in front of her. It were difficult to asses what was up with the girl amid the fire fight going about over both their heads. Still, Karlie knew enough of first aid to run her hand over Scherezade to see if the girl's armor had been breached.
Which was not, as far as she could feel...just lots of dents, chips...and a few smoldering hot spots.

Tha-thump... another of her battle droids slumped to the ground right next to them, literately on fire from all the laser bolts that had punched through it's armor.
"Shoot! Come on you!..." She shook the girl to stop her from laughing.
"Get up! We're loosing droids fast. We got to get the frak elsewhere!" And Karlie were right, as more explosions down from where she and her droids had come were heard. The sith troops were trying to surround them, breaching in from all the tunnel avenues.

But where was Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred and the other mandos? Karlie had only seen Scherezade get hit as she had been in front of her when hell came crashing down from above.

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Objective: Provide intel and oversight to the other Agents of Chaos.
Equipment: shuriken throwing stars, Willbreaker, Collapsible sniper rifle, Two vibro daggers, Blaster pistol, Grappling hook
Armour: MK I Nightsuit
Tags: Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Hanna Hanna Karlie Lynn Destat Karlie Lynn Destat R Reyn Australis

A minute after his transmission to Scherezade had finished he heard a loud rumble of a detonation, he immediately saw a bunch of Sith and armed guards running in the direction of the explosion. 'So much for being quiet' He thought to himself as he let a few guards move past his position before pressing a button on the side of his sniper rifle making it collapse into something that was the size of a standard pistol. He placed it in the holster on his hip and got up hugging the shadows of the shipyard. His nightsuit was perfect for this situation as he hugged the shadows and activated the cloaking device within the suit making him virtually invisible to the unaided eye. He knew he had to be extra careful around the Sith, as although he may be invisble to the human eye, they still may be able to feel his presence in the force. God he hated force users. He followed the guards seeing them go directly into the tunnels, still sticking to the shadows despite the cloaking device. He had had such equipment fail on him before and if such a thing happened he would have to rely on the Nightsuits camouflage, and ability it's to suck out all of the light around it in order to remain undetected.

As he got to the entrance of the tunnels he could see flashes of laser fire lighting up the dark tunnel. He had always known Scherezade had a death wish, but getting into the middle of a firefight while in a crowded tunnel with next to no cover was absolute madness. He waited for the guards to disappear down the tunnels, and just as he was about to go into the tunnels a Sith warrior stopped at the entrance. The warrior looked straight at Nighthauner's position, Nighthaunter remained completely still, but instinctively reached down and put one hand on Willbreaker. The warrior luckily didn't heed the warning the force was giving him about an unwelcome presence and disappeared down the tunnel. Nighthaunter sighed quietly beneath his mask, the last thing he needed right now was an encounter with a Sith warrior. He had fought them before and it was not an experience he wanted to repeat.

Nighthaunter moved silently to the entrance of the tunnel and used the sticky grip on his boots and gloves to crawl onto the roof like an insect. He then began crawling on the ceiling of the tunnel towards the sounds of battle. The tunnel he was crawling along connected to the side of the tunnel, that Scherezade had been about to lead her crew down. He saw the warriors advancing on the chamber not 30 metres in front of them. Acting quickly he threw two throwing stars into the necks of two of the guards that were firing on their position, both of them screaming before blood filled their mouths and they died a horrible death. Nighthaunter then deactivated his cloaking device and dropped down from the ceiling of the tunnel, landing silently with catlike balance. The Sith guards and warriors were sill looking around in confusion at what had happened when Nighthaunter drew Willbreaker and charged into their midst. Now this may have seemed crazy, but Nighthaunter knew that if he engaged them in close range they wouldn't fire on him for fear of friendly fire. He engaged the first Sith warrior in front of him. His blue kyber crystal imbued sword clashing with the red lightsaber of the Sith, there was a spark between the two blades as they clashed that lit up the room. The Sith broke off the clash before swinging his blade for Nighthaunter's head, Nighthaunter read the attack and ducked under the blade. He then thrust forward with Willbreaker stabbing the Sith through the thigh with the blade. The Sith warrior roared as blood ran down his legs and soaked his black leather greaves as Nighthaunter pulled out his blade. The Sith roared and thrust out his hand sending Nighthaunter flying backwards into the chamber where Scherezade and Karlie were taking cover.

Nighthaunter hit some debris and then hit the wall of the chamber, he felt some of his ribs crack. His sword hitting the ground beside him with a loud clanging sound. He briefly pulled down the mouth covering of his mask and spit out some blood onto the floor. He was dazed and was aware that he was under heavy fire, blaster bolts flying over his head. He instinctively hit the floor and looked around him to get his bearings. He could see a blonde woman shaking Scherezade as a couple droids covered her and fired back at the Sith guard that was making it's way forward. Shaking off his grogginess he pulled his mask back up over his face, he then swiftly moved over to the blonde's position.

"She'll be fine trust me she has seen worse! Do you have a plan to get out of here?!" He yelled over the sound of the blaster fire. He took cover behind one of the droids and used it as a shield. He then took out his blaster and fired at the enemy.

Last edited:

Karlie Lynn Destat

Tagging: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter / Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred / Nighthaunter Nighthaunter

"Gah!"He nearly gave her a heart attack.
Last thing Karlie had expected was someone crawling up to her under so much blaster fire going every which way.
Only it weren't the mando Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred nor any of his unit, but someone else who apparently knew Scherezade.
It took but a few rapid beats of her heart to realize as to why her droids had not neutralized him, sneaking up on her person like that. The man Nighthaunter Nighthaunter whomever he was, had been dropping a good amount of the assaulting sith troops. He were on their side for sure, and by the sound of it, knew Scherezade.

"Oh I don't know about that..." She replied keeping her head low and firing off her last two rounds.
"I saw her take the full brunt of the blast. Looked pretty bad to me." Karlie didn't know too much of the zany girl's robustness, but had seen her get hurled past over her head to crash against the tunnel's rock wall.
"Say, who are you... and where the frak did you- " But before she could finish...

Ta-thump...sizzle... sizzle... another one of her droid that was covering her and Scherezade hit the dirt, literally smoking out of the blaster holes that peppered it.
"Shoot...and I'm out of ammo too." She had spent her rounds firing back blindly at the sith troops, as it were still difficult to see through the blaster smoke and debris.

"Gahh....never mind, we'll save the formalities for later." Karlie reached over to the downed droid's utility belt snatching one of it's clips,to reload her blaster.

Pew..pew..pew...she started to fire blindly again in the direction she were receiving fire from.

"Scherezade, COME ON!!" she shouted, elbowing the girl to move. "UP!!"
This was no laughing matter whatsoever.
And as far as retreating, there was no retreating as far as she knew. All the avenues of escape were getting covered, it seemed. And to make matters worse, her current company of droids were being felled by the minute. If Scherezade weren't going to get her butt moving, then she'd have to get her dragged out of there. only that she were running out of droids and soon they'd loose their cover fire too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom