Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character vs Character

In my old SWRP, we started a thread called "Character vs Character" where the person above you would ask "Who vs who, who would win?" and then the next person would state who, maybe given a brief explanation why and then ask their "Who vs who" question. It was a fun and educational way of gathering more information about your character and another.

I'll start then, because I think Kaine's attempt at getting his hands on Emperor was a bit too predetermined because Arcis had to leave Emperor due to becoming an RPJ.

So...

@[member="Darth Arcis"] vs @[member="Kaine Zambrano"], who would win?

there are like four different Kara's and Iella could beat all but the sith master one most like

@[member="Marcus Faust"] vs @[member="Krag"]

Marcus is stealthy and quick but once he loses that element of surprise against the big man... hell just getting into Krags underground, volcanic throne room may cost him that element. In a straight up fight Krag would and could incinerate the area.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I'mma step back to the Arcis/Zambrano thing for a second. Their skillsets are remarkably similar in a lot of ways. Core Powers, plus a comprehensive sit of Sith Magic spells, plus a little something extra -- alchemy for Kaine, battle meditation for Arcis. I've never had the chance to fight Arcis, oddly enough, but I've fought Zambrano a few times, and I know he's fought others. That extra experience might give him the edge. Otherwise, they stack up pretty evenly.

DragonsFlame vs Daxton...now that's a tough one. i've only seen the Knight-level Dragonsflame in action due to LOA. Pyrokinesis and assorted odds and ends, plus plenty o'lightsabre, versus...well...Daxton. I've fought Daxton, and that dude loves his gadgets and poisons on top of a Sith Master skillset. I fought him as Jorus Merrill, a Master who's gone toe to toe with Reyven Samoth and Malice Draclau, and if a Jedi healer hadn't been around for the aftermath, Jorus would have died, period. My money would be on Dax, I think.

@[member="Darron Wraith"] vs @[member="Tefka"]

Verz, I believe. I have not dueled with Morna nor have I seen him doing it, but Verz is really good. For example, I once dueled against him with a Knight-rank Jedi whose abilities were a bit more than the ones a new Knight should have. And if I wouldn't have went on a LOA, he would've possibly killed him, so...

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] vs. @[member="Selena Halcyon"]

Oh thats kind of hard. Really I think that Ashin would win, She is more likely to pull something that would be unexpected.

@[member="Daxton Bane"] vs, @[member="Circe Savan"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Cavill vs Shorn...hooboy. That could go either way. I'm pretty sure they've wiped the floor with each other at one point or another. Depends on the range.

Same with Ashin vs Je'gan. Ashin's a tank, Je'gan's an illusionist. In terms of raw Force strength, Ashin is stronger than Je'gan, but he has considerably more experience. Straight-up, blade-to-blade, Ashin would probably win, but the bigger the range, the better Je'gan's odds against her.

@[member="Verz Horak"]
Tegs would lose. Not only has she spent 5 years in leadership and bureaucratic positions she was recently tortured half to death.
She’s not a warrior anymore.

On the other hand Tegs always has a mother bear @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] nearby ready to tear any attacker limb from limb.

So…probably both Verz and Tegs would lose.

Tracyn would keep bashing away at Verz with his lightsaber, and would overall continue to rage-attack him until Verz found an opening and took advantage of it.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] vs @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Oi, that's a tough one. They're both extremely strong, and while from what I've heard Spence has more natural power, Ashin has more experience, and did teach Spence.
At the same time Ashin did have cancer...
I'd say it would be close, but I feel like if they did fight, neither of them would use their full strength (they do care about each other, after all).
In the end I feel like Ashin would end up on top.

@Shinjua Ayasha vs @[member="Circe Savan"]?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] - Solid analysis :D Side note - when Ashin's cancer got too bad, she made a deal with the devil (Val'Ryss Zankarr) for a new body, hence the shift from Antje Traue to Sigourney Weaver (with occasional use of Mask to look like her old self). But yeah, you hit the nail on the head. Also, again, definitely a range game. Spencer is stronger than Ashin, but 110% glass cannon, and Ashin loves close quarters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom