Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character vs Character

Jeez not to necro the whole Ashin vs Spencer thing, but I think the only loser in that situation would be the poor planet they fought on. And yes Tegs...Jon is so right on how things usually are.

I know I'm so cute and adorable - but I am quite demanding *coughcough*

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

OH MAN, this would be so good. Though I feel like it would end in a stalemate - think they would wear each other before one got to the other.

They also have insane stamina.....THIS IS THE FIGHT THAT NEVER ENDS AND IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Would certainly be fun!

Siobhan sucks at mentalism - completely. And is very vulnerable to force lightning. She does not understand the meaning of subtlety and her sole real tactic is to beat the enemy to a bloody pulp. But she performs TK mega destruction, has insane stamina and while her defensive powers are very basic she can take ridiculous amounts of punishment.

Hmm. Never ending battle might be a good way to end her story. A world would be broken! Lol.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Kaine Zambrano said:
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] versus @[member="Anaya Fen"]
Anaya. Dragonsflame may talk a big game, but he hasn't really done anything substantial in terms of combat. He's more of a symbol than anything, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom