Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character vs Character

This would be our third throw down, but our fourth confrontation.

First time was on Dac, Ashin won.

Second time was when Kaine showed up to decimate that space station on the Mara Corridor.

Third time was the brawl before the wipe, which ended in a draw.

Lord Ghoul

L
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] has a lot of mentalist abilities, is good at saber combat, and has that gauntlet of his.

However, @[member="Ashin Varanin"] is Palpatine-level with Force Lightning, not to mention able to take a ton of punishment up close. She's also not half-bad at mental stuff, at least defense wise. I just don't see a way Zambrano could win this fight. At range, Ashin electrocutes him before he can gauntlet/dominate mind. Up close, she grounds and pounds (not actually, you wrestling legalists).

Lord Ghoul

L
Suck up, Balaya.

True, Kaine, but fending off means she can close the distance. I think Emperor Kaine can hold his own for a while, but in a prolonged fight with no outside intervention would lose.

@Tyrin Ardik vs @Zaiden

My money is on the Umbaran.

(Also, if we're tallying up scores - Mikhail beat Jacen round 1, but was at a draw round 2. If it had continued Shorn would have lost.)

Funfact: Mikhail has never lost a fight

She also closed the distance, and Kaine fought her one-on-one and the battle still ended in a draw. @[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Although without the amplifying effects of the gauntlet Kaine wouldn't of been able to fight Ashin as he did.

She did mess his face up, but he also nearly destroyed her arm.

A rematch is definitely in order though @[member="Ashin Varanin"] :D

Also, Tyrin all the way.

Tegaea Alcori said:
Am I the only one getting major double entendres from the whole @[member="Ashin Varanin"] vs @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] thing?

“In the end I feel like Ashin would end up on top.”

Hurr hurr
That was intentional
hurr hurr hur

Meta said:
It's as simple as this. All @[member="Ashin Varanin"] had to do is show off her her booteh and @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] will be mesmerised, then she can kill him easily. It's all in the tactics them employ.
No, things reasons one Ashin has no booty to show and Kaine only wants pureblooded epi's running around so no.

Balaya Zambrano said:
No, things reasons one Ashin has no booty to show and Kaine only wants pureblooded epi's running around so no.
Kaine hates Ashin, he hates her for abandoning the Empire at its zenith in this point in time, leaving it to flounder under the leadership of lesser rulers up until his rule.

Balaya Zambrano said:
Kaine Zambrano said:
Kaine hates Ashin, he hates her for abandoning the Empire at its zenith in this point in time, leaving it to flounder under the leadership of lesser rulers up until his rule.
Also this

Hion the Herglic said:
Post thronebreaker. Easily.

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"] vs @[member="Jacen Cavill"]
Jacen no contest once they get in close for Jaxton to use his saber he'll get to say hello to Cavill's laser face.

Oi, that would be interesting.

Dragon is huge, and strong, but Hion has that whole yelling-and-blowing-people's-heads-off thing. I have to say the Dragon, just because of his massive size and strength. He might get a few scales blasted off though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom