Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character vs Character

@[member="Daella Apparine"]
Love the sig

Preliat Mantis said:
Plant queen wins.

Tracyn Ordo vs Marcus Faust
I'd pay to see this one. As cool as Tracyn is, part of me thinks that Marcus would win.
I'd have to see it to make any real guess.

Matreya

Marcus. Tracyn is alright and all, but my money goes to Marcus.

Me vs @[member="Morna Imura"]

(Remember he was technically a Master a day ahead)

Last time I checked you were legless.
All he would have to do is tip your wheelchair over.

If you have legs again, it wouldn't be as entertaining, but I feel like he would win.
But hey, he's like a little bro to Ven IC, so I'm biased.

I'm a lover. Why is everyone being mean :D

Depends, if her training begins under me, then she might surpass her father. But as it stands I have to give to Kaine.

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

Any competent assassin would be more than a match for Tegaea. She's a wounded out of practice non-Force user.

Practically all the godlike people on this site would beat her in a fight.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
Last time I checked you were legless. All he would have to do is tip your wheelchair over. If you have legs again, it wouldn't be as entertaining, but I feel like he would win. But hey, he's like a little bro to Ven IC, so I'm biased.
He has Cybernetic legs. And We did fight against eachother as Knights, and we dropped it somehow. But we were really close in that one.

SOPHER VS @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

oh yes my nemisis!

I mean....SOPHER JAKOBS VS @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

I gonna kom keel u bro

also @[member="Shado"] , @[member="Darron Wraith"] is one of the Best Jedi! I'm going to be like him when I get to Master! He's my hero!

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] vs @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Two characters we immediately assume curb-stomps of. "Hey, we should have X fight Ashin. That should teach them some humility." "Hey, X is getting to big for their breeches. We should send Sarge after them." They make their living on power-checking other people by way of humiliatingly one-sided fights. I think their fight would be friggin' epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom