Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Buried Beneath

Zak Amroth

Z
GALAK SCRAPYARDS, TERMINUS
CASE FILE - THE GARGOYLE KILLERS

A dilapidated looking landspeeder roared through the scrapyards heedless of any scavengers unlucky enough to hurl themselves out of its way. There were no laws on Terminus, just cops. Even then the Constabulary wasn't worth the bribes and the OPA wasn't big on law and order. That's why he was here, the Sheriff of Terminus. Most infamous lawman in the Western Reaches...or so he liked to believe.

If one Judge seemed impractical for a sprawling world like Terminus, that's because it was. Zak never seemed to let that phase him however. He cruised past junkheaps like he was taking in the sights. He loved this planet. It was a mess but it was his mess. There was always another case around the corner. Plus all the ones he'd been too drunk to solve just yet.

"Where the hell are you, Deputy?" one hand on the wheel, one on his comlink, the kiffar tried to raise Yula Perl Yula Perl , "Got some activity down in Galak. Could be the Pit Runners at it again but my gut says different. I'm telling you Perl, I think it might really be him this time...the Terminus gargoyle!"

He couldn't be sure his message got through but maybe that was for the best. Yula didn't share his convictions about about the old legends. Zak fervently believed there was an ancient creature of myth who stalked the depths of Terminus preying on the innocent. He just didn't have any proof. The Sheriff was so caught up in his theories that he had to swerve wildly to avoid running down a robed figure. His speeder screeched to a halt when he realized he recognized the man he'd nearly killed.

"You lost, master Jedi?" Zak called out to Caedyn Arenais, "Need a ride?"

Last edited by a moderator:
With one quick swipe, Venari's shimmering red blade tore through the arm of yet another assailant. His weapon crackled under the torrential downpour. Following with a spin, he bisected his Weequay attacker. The alien had charged him with naught but a fusion cutter and zero regard for his life. The closer the Sith Lord and his attendant came to the Star Destroyer, the more degenerates revealed themselves. At first it was petty gangsters and those stupid enough to believe the duo were lost wanderers, easy marks. They'd been the easier to dissuade. Gutting but one of their members with his saber, or Vallaro loosening a single slug to the head saw the rest of the thugs running.

Within about half a click of the vessel, which had occasionally burst with dark side energies, they ran into what could only have been the rumored bloodthirsty Reavers. They moved as a pack of icewolves except without any concern for injury or their lives. Five more bestial former-sentients dashed at the Sith. Venari drew upon the force, ripped one from the pack and impaled his foe on the jutted pipe of a nearby pile of scrap. He then danced between the two closest of his oncoming enemies shredding them to small mounds of organic matter with his lightsaber. Behind him the sound of slug and blaster fire signaled that Vellaro had their flank handled, but how many did the Reavers number?

They streamed out from the destroyer's corpse, the bivouac for who or whatever was creating these things. The final two esurient vermin of the wave saw an opportunity in the ruminating Sith and lunged. Venari raised an open palm and balled it into fisted, snapping their spines.

With the Reaver's numbers were temporarily abated, Venari grasped at his surroundings through the force, to divine the nature of this madness. How this technique or tool twisted life was just as important as its capability to do so. Beyond the final resounding blasts of Vallaro's weapon, the abounding rain, the little one skulking about - ever watchful, the whirs of nearby ships and speeders, the congregating bodies, he could feel intent. This wasn't some ancient power awakened by happenstance. There was a puppet master pulling the strings, making the inhabitants of this world dance to a new tune. "I'm coming for you," he whispered, staring at an empty escape pod hatch

Knowing his companion had their backs handled, Venari marched to the opening prepared for whatever came next. Many forces were at play here, he couldn't pinpoint them but he could feel them, the conglomeration of light, dark, coincidence and a plethora of wild cards. Whatever secrets you hold, they belong to me, he thought entering the vessel.

Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Agrippa Agrippa Luc Rivers Luc Rivers F I S H F I S H Moira Connell Moira Connell Val Drutin Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Koushou Mito Koushou Mito Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Caedyn Arenais Zak of Amroth

Caedyn Arenais

C
Objective 1: Assess the rumors of Rogue Force Users.
Objective 2: Recruitment for the Svivren Jedi Enclave (Outer Planets Alliance).
Allies: Agrippa Agrippa | Zak of Amroth.
Opposition: Unknown.
UsgnbLp.png

"You lost, master Jedi?,
Need a ride?"
Caedyn glared at Zak of Amroth, though not out of anger but a look of alarm and astonishment. The man driving the Speeder was immediately recognized as the guy who'd gone all gung-ho on Mustafar and slaughtered the Acolytes of the Ren, in a preemptive bid to avoid losses on the side Alliance Command (The Outer Planets Alliance, that is).

"Zak you're very likely going to wind up killing someone one of these days" Caedyn exclaimed, "Without meaning to, I mean" he felt he had to add to get the point across. The promise of a friend there on Terminus did however sound like a prospective boon that Caedyn thought not to deny. He therefore moved to jump into the speeder taking up a seat beside the...-Was he a Judge? Mustafar hadn't given the opportunity to ask amidst the chaos that transpired there.

"Thanks for this" Caedyn soon added, this time with less skepticism and due appreciation in it's stead. "I had word reach me over the Comport that there might be independent Forcer's around these parts. I wondered if I might not be able to coerce them into joining me on Svivren rather than landing themselves in trouble somehow, out here" he explained his presence there within the Scrapyard, glancing to Zak and wondering if the man's own pursuits.

"How many OPA Contacts are down here with you?".

Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Agrippa Agrippa | Luc Rivers Luc Rivers | F I S H F I S H | Moira Connell Moira Connell | Val Drutin | Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm | Koushou Mito Koushou Mito | Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx | Zak of Amroth | Lord Venari Lord Venari

Luc Rivers

every job could be my last
In the reactor room with: Agrippa Agrippa | F I S H F I S H
Close by: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm | Val Drutin | Koushou Mito Koushou Mito
Outside: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx | Lord Venari Lord Venari | Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Caedyn Arenais | Zak of Amroth
Further away: Moira Connell Moira Connell

There was a pause in her work, the sounds of fire outside the ship, yelling and blood curdling screams added to the mix. Not necessarily an unusual thing in the yards but it was to be so close to the destroyer. Some of the Pit Runners job it was to stand guard, but they were only few, the people of the yards having the knowledge to stay away once a wreckage had been claimed. So, it must be some other gang come to cause trouble. Other noises echoing down the ship, close to the reactor room, now that was a worry.

However, all of her thoughts vanished as a young man entered the room, she drew her blaster and aimed at him, who had apparently not seen her yet. “Who the hell are you?”. Movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention. A young boy pressed into a hole in the wall, her aim shifted for a moment on him, before returning to the other. He seemed to be the more dangerous in this sudden situation.

“Both of you?, what are you doing in my ship?”, well it was the Pit Runners ship. Her finger rested lightly on the trigger yet squeezed, they had better give her a good explanation or they would be both dead in seconds.

Outside, the firing stopped. Which was either a good thing or a bad thing, that was yet to be discovered. Unwittingly, the sith lord had probably saved Lily from kidnapping by the bloodthirsty gang plaguing the yards, but who was in its place?

She nodded toward the noise rattling about the ship, “Who is with you?”.

Moira knew it was there before she saw it. She felt the thing around the corner, it thought it was being clever, trying to get the drop on her. If she kept walking forward it would get away with it too. She’d be clubbed in the head and in a pool of her blood. She decided to spring the trap. As she approached the corner she would duck under the swing, he would lunge around and give a mighty swing. The broken pipe soared clean over her head, he followed with the strike, stumbling back down the path she’d just come from, and turned to face her. It was now she could feel something off with this poor soul. He seemed twisted against his will somehow.

The man pulled a slugthrower out and took a shot at her. There was enough tell that she didn’t need to see the future on this one. She duck under and closed the small distance to her foe. The round flying clean over her head. Since she had a shorter reach than the pipe she had to get in on him. This lesson was often drilled in her head by her trainers. Close the gap, Make a move, Have a plan. “She never needed a plan” she thought grimly, “it was easy enough just to cheat”

She would take a step in on him, pull out her saber and remove this man’s leg. Crippled, He lurches forward and falls over. The saber would move as if on its own, guided by its own destiny right into the man's chest. He would be dead before his body hit the ground. She took her first step and hesitated, she saw herself kill this man. Thoughts of the Sith Lord came to mind, killing without thought. He didn’t even consider who these guys were. During this moment of uncertainty her enemy swung the jagged pipe straight at her head.

She had a split second, the future laid bare before her in this moment. She ignited her Shotosaber, its yellow light covering him in an eerie light. It looked unnatural, it looked almost sad. She couldn’t help but wonder how he got here. Turned into a monster to wander the junkyard. She raised her saber, catching the man’s pipe right at the base. She knew what was going to happen next, she saw it. She saw it in every future she saw. Her saber transitioning into a downward slash, she hit the man right in the chest, a deep gash being left in its wake. As the Shoto came down, she managed to pull her swing, just enough to leave a wound instead of a corpse.

Moira watched the body hit the ground, He was still breathing. She wasn’t sure if he was going to make it. “Someone would find him, save him.” She lied to herself, “maybe after the Dark Energy went away he’d go back to normal.” She pushed forward toward the Star Destroyer, in the excitement she lost the two men she was following. According to the gunshots she assumed they were dealing with more of these beings. let them, they were probably happy making a mess. The rogue felt like she had to see this through to the end. A frown spread across her face, she was starting to dislike this planet.

C:\Mission\Objective: "Unravel the Reaver mystery"
C:\Mission\Location: "Near Destroyer"
C:\Mission\Ally Tags: Lord Venari Lord Venari
C:\Mission\Close Unknown Tags: Moira Connell Moira Connell | (And Everyone else, there's too many people to tag XP)

On the lower levels of Taris, one could find anything. Slug rounds were particularly desirable by those who measured the value of a man’s life by how many credits they were worth dead. It was one thing to make a simple slug round, it was another to hollow the round out, but it was a work of art to meticulously engineer it for maximum damage. Designing each round to break into multiple fragments and tumble through a target, causing maximum damage to the vital organs or otherwise death by blood loss. One could say such a round was a labor of love. Vallaro squeezed the trigger of his submachine gun and love was in the air.

One by one, bullets sailed as the supposed Reavers ran at the duo with a reckless abandon. Vallaro would pick them off at a short distance while those that closed the gap where reduced to giblets by Venari’s lightsaber. But for each Reaver they took down another would take its place. More rounds sailed as Vallaro gave each assailant he set his sights on special attention and a deadly kiss to the head.

“Just how many of you freaks are there?” he exclaimed as another group rushed from the ruined destroyer that laid ahead. Venari dispatched quickly with the force and Vallaro shifted to maintain their flank.

Another group of Reavers came from behind, four altogether. They rushed him at once like a pack of rats. Vallaro fired one last round and striking a human assailant in the chest, breaking his heart. The three remaining Reavers closed the distance. One lunged at Vallaro and swung a pipe down with all his might at the Hunter. Quickly he stepped to dodge. Another Reaver swung at his head hoping to catch him as he dodged while the last maneuvered behind to encircle him.

It all happened in a flash. Dropping his gun Vallaro pulled two Vibroknives from his rig and crouched with a spin. Using the rotation of his body he cut the legs of his two closest assailants. They shrieked as bone and muscle became exposed to the air around them and fell to the ground. The last Reaver rushed him with no concern for its own life. Vallaro whipped his arm forward and sent a Vibroknife sailing through the air. The last thing the Reaver saw was a monomolecular edge and it pierced through his eye.

Vallaro stood up and looked down at the two Reavers still writhing in pain. He picked up his gun and walked over to them.

“How’s about a kiss good night?” He fired two shots, one into each of their heads. He looked over at Venari who’d already dispatched any he’d encountered. “All’s clear. Let’s get in there” He reloaded his Submachine gun and followed the Sith into the vessel.

Close: Lord Venari Lord Venari Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall

Haro looked up from the pile of scrap he was sifting through and turned back to the scavenger who had hired him to help find spare parts in this scrap heap as he loaded the ship, "Sure is a lot of noise for a glorified junkyard I'm gonna go check it out, you go on ahead I'll find another way off this rock." He winked at the old man and began making his way towards the sound of gunfire. It wasn't long before the gunfire stopped and the only sound was Haro's boots in the mud as he walked, he was already on a path towards where the firefight when he saw something through his force sight, it was a body but something was off the force around it was a jumbled mess, a cancerous mass of dark side force consuming and overpowering the force of this person.

As he got closer Haro thought back to what the old scavenger had told him, something about some crazy people called Reavers, Haro shook his head as he walked by the Reaver noticing the slash in his chest he pulled out his protector revolver and put a slug in the dying reaver's head without breaking stride, he sighed and said nonchalantly "Doesn't matter what you're called pal because a corpse is a corpse." he spun his revolver around and holstered it under his poncho continuing his walk towards where he had heard the fight.

Haro walked around the bodies that littered the ground outside the Star Destroyer. Haro had to guess with all good evidence to back it up that this was indeed the place he was looking for, he looked around looking at the bodies noticing the evident lightsaber strikes on the corpses along with the numerous slugthrower casings on the ground. "Wasn't much of a fight I'd say, more like a massacre." he looked towards some of the farther off bodies and noticed some more reavers moving fast behind a pile of scrap towards him, He turned towards his would-be assailants throwing his poncho love this shoulder his hand hovering over his holster.

He takes a deep breath and lets a familiar wave of calm wash over him and take in the situation. Seven Reavers total all with makeshift weapons or just pieces of scrap, one even had a slugthrower, Haro stared at the charging Reavers and when the closest ones were about fifteen feet away he drew, as quick as lighting and as smooth as silk he snapped his revolver out of the holster and fired all five shots off in a second fanning the hammer each shot finding its home exactly where he wanted them to go, in the heads of five of the Reavers.

Haro instantly swung open the cylinder of his trusty revolver and began reloading, he ducked the wild swing of the Reaver who had charged over the corpses to get to him and rolled about five feet away, at that point in Haro's mind the Reaver was already a corpse in those few seconds he had finished reloading and instantly put two slugs through the Reavers chest. He swung towards the reaver with the slugthrower who had been shooting wildly at him without any success, he fired the last three slugs in his revolver the first blowing the Reaver's slugthrower out of his hands the next blowing his brains out the last putting a hole in the Reaver's chest where it's heart used to be. Haro stood up spun his revolver around emptied his cylinder before reloading and spinning and holstering his slugthrower once again.

He threw his poncho back over himself from over his shoulder pulled his wide-brimmed hat further over his eye sockets and let out a long sigh "A waste of good ammo." Haro turned toward the entrance to the Star Destroyer, whatever was in there was probably worth checking out plus when had he ever turned down a perfectly good chance to do something as fun as explore an abandoned Star Destroyer. With a smile, Haro began to walk into the giant shell of the once impressive ship whistling to himself.

Last edited:

Zak Amroth

Z

Zak kicked the speeder's passenger door open, and a small avalanche of empty beer cans flooded out at Caedyn's feet. He tossed a week old box of KalCo fast food out into the scrapyard and swept away the rest of the debris and grime from the Jedi's seat. Before his hitchhiker even had finished climbing in the Sheriff slammed on the accelerator. The engine roared and gave a few unhealthy coughs.

"Caedyn, right?" he fumbled for and lit a cigarra, taking his eyes off the way ahead to do so, "You've got your approach. I've got mine."

He half-listened to Caedyn Arenais explain his presence. When they neared their destination the Judge triggered his hydraulics and the front end of the speeder began rocking up and down. It was an expensive modification and Zak thought it made him seem tough even though it served no practical purpose.

"Still on about that temple of yours, eh pateesa?" Zak shook his head but smiled, "Think I ran into you by chance?"

He had.

"Any 'trouble' down here and I'd hear about it. This is my world stoopa! Sheriff of Terminus, best in the business. Trust me when I say I keep tabs on the OPA. You and I are definitely first on the scene."

They weren't.

The Judge slammed on his brakes and jerked the wheel aside drifting wildly into an eventual halt in front of the star destroyer wreck Caedyn had pointed out.

"You sure about this place?" he asked, "Seems like a dead end to me. I have an instinct for this kind of stuff, y'know."

He didn't.

There was an intense change in energy in the surrounding air, and at that time Fish had just figured his little head antennas were alerted by the two agitated bodies who had just joined him in the reactor room. His hearing was limited to the sound of his heart pummeling about in his chest at this moment of time, the scratching, screaming and writhing that could be observed outside the destroyer was quite simply going in one ear and out the other - you couldn't expect this wee boy to be THAT aware of his surroundings. He'd like to put on the 'mask' of being extremely situational aware, but his true distractible and aloof self would slide through the cracks just a little bit as his sensory systems were being completely overwhelmed. It was arguably a bit TOO much for Fish to take in successfully...there was a light and then an audible fight (A poet and Fish didn't even know it hehe). Blaster shots scorched the walls or ricocheted into silence, all the while Fish figured he had yet to be spotted. Yet being a key word.

His gut began to wrench itself into a terrible twist, he felt nauseous and would have exhibited vertigo if he happened to be bearing his own weight (Which he wasn't, he was sandwiched between two slabs of metal) The sensitive appendages sprouting from his head were awakened more than ever, shaking so intensely that their movements were nothing more than a blur to the average eye. It was a warning. Thing were about to go real bad, and there wasn't much that he could do about it. "Are you fething kidding me..." The whine was dripping with a lisp and escaped pursed lips shortly before he was revealed to all. He had tensed his entire body, bracing himself for the impact of a human body slamming into him or maybe even a weapon cutting through the metal and taking purchase on him. Alas it was quite the opposite. The sheet covering him was ripped clean from the wall - bolts and all - and he was exposed (Quite the sight I imagine, a lanky street rat bogged down by bags of metal - with eyes bigger than one of Taris's suns curled up in the wall).

At first Agrippa Agrippa was the only person who actually registered in his head. A JEDI a real Jedi...FIsh had grown up one of those kids who only saw Jedi's in Comic books or heard mentions of them in old stories. He admired the kids who were whisked away to enclaves, he'd work himself into a migraine staring at a remote on the coffee table and willing it to fly into his hand. It never worked. The force was something untouchable for Fish. He was only capable of watching force sensitive others in awe, which is exactly what he did now. His peripheral vision is naturally blurred and in addition with being star striken, Fish didn't catch Luc Rivers Luc Rivers until the muzzle of a blaster was threatened his way. "This your ship?" He echoed uselessly, buying himself time to think of a persuasive enough answer "I'm um...uhhh...." He prattled on, his hands shooting up in a 'I surrender' motion. He didn't have any long range weapons, it would be self destructive to pick a fight right about now. He wasn't aware of the shooting until it went all but silent, the tension mounting up as all three stared at each other (Albeit Fish a bit more submissive and frightened than anyone else involved) "All I know is that...that I got here first!" Fish chirped defiantly, still looking like a mad goon with those antennas exerting all their kinetic energy.

Fish hadn't encountered any aggressive beings on his trek through the ship, for all he knew the rukus outside was just some gang on gang bullshit he had no business in being a part of. I guess he was right ready to be proven wrong...

Nearby I think - Lord Venari Lord Venari Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Haro Lergo Haro Lergo Moira Connell Moira Connell Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Val Drutin Koushou Mito Koushou Mito
Further away I think - Caedyn Arenais Zak of Amroth Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Last edited:
Blaster fire could be heard in the distant of the scrapyard. It bounced and travelled through the heaps and mountains of scrapped ships, and it steadily grew closer to her landing spot just beneath the more or less half intact bridge. Brie jogged over to the starboard edge side of the star destroyer to see what was going on. Blaster fire and shouts and screams of help and mercy reached her and she kept her silhouette small as she crouched down on the edge, looking down. She were quite far up so it was hard to make out in detail what was going on, more than humanoids fighting and a group leaving bodies laying lifeless on their path. She were shocked of what she saw. She had seen it before, such ruthless killing, but everytime were as horrible as the last one. It resembled much of the arena that sat her and Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter against each other. If it were pure luck or faith that got her alive out of that fight were still unknown to her, but she were lucky to be alive atleast.

Giving the circumstances a thought, she were about to stand up and head for the ship. Leaving for another spot or even another planet. Common sense told her to, but before she could stand the whisper appeared yet again. She froze for a second, giving the carnage down below a last glance before she stood up and ventured towards the bridge tower. Not just the profit that could be made out of this trip kept her from leaving.

Nearby/below (I think): Lord Venari Lord Venari , Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall , Haro Lergo Haro Lergo , Caedyn Arenais, Zak of Amroth
Further away (I think): F I S H F I S H , Luc Rivers Luc Rivers , Moira Connell Moira Connell

Caedyn Arenais

C
Objective 1: Assess the rumors of Rogue Force Users.
Objective 2: Recruitment for the Svivren Jedi Enclave (Outer Planets Alliance).
Allies: Agrippa Agrippa | Zak of Amroth.
Opposition: Unknown.
UsgnbLp.png
Riding with Zak of Amroth never failed to surprise and force Caedyn to question just how the man had yet to get himself lost or arrested somewhere out there in the Outer Rim; It was only the second time they'd run into each other, and he was still throwing himself head first into things without knowing the depth of his objective direction. In many cases, Caedyn may have found the man comical, if there weren't lives or the safety of others riding on their decisions and behavior.

"Well yeah, I am a Jedi..." Caedyn replied a little flat of tone as the man drove the Speeder as if his life depended on it, "Wait, you're the Sheriff of Terminus?" Caedyn stared at the driver in disbelief. He shouldn't have been so surprised, truth be told. The Outer Rim didn't hold people to the same standards as the core worlds. Only out here could someone of the law be so trigger-happy.

They must have reached the Star Destroyer in some sort of record time, the corpse of the once great ship reminding Caedyn of the wreck left on Commenor after the Sith were driven off of their World. "Supposedly this is the place" Caedyn took a double take for his Datapad, wanting to ensure they had the right coordinates. Zak didn't do much for one's confidence, though he certainly seemed to have it in spades.

"Trust me when I say that I'll be happier if your instincts are on point" Caedyn replied, moving to get out of the speeder, returning the device to his belt and staring up at the massive durasteel beast. Searching for a point of entry, the vessel was a derelict; "It'd be nice to not have to be shot at for a change...".
Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Agrippa Agrippa | Luc Rivers Luc Rivers | F I S H F I S H | Moira Connell Moira Connell | Val Drutin | Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm | Koushou Mito Koushou Mito | Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx | Zak of Amroth | Lord Venari Lord Venari

The hull of the Star Destroyed was Taller than you’d expect. The ship towered over Moira as she approached, the thought of the Reaver still fresh in her mind. She was in a fight for her life and she decided to pull her punches. It was her or him and she had a childish notion that she didn’t have to kill. She left him laying in the dirt to die slowly. They weren't even themselves, she would probably be doing them a favor by killing them. If Dark Energy got to them they might be irreversibly altered for the rest of their life. She didn’t know much about it but what the Silver Jedi told her, that it was bad or something.

The turmoil in her mind hadn’t stopped as she pulled out her Stormburst pistol. There was an opening up on the hull that she could take advantage of. She took aim and fire and ascension line up there, the hook finding purchase on the twisted metal above. She rose up over the garbage fields below, finally able to get a view of the scrapyard. All this metal, and the people picking through it. Closer to the Star Destroyer lay the corpses of the dozen or so Reavers that bought off more product than they could handle.

She pulled herself over the edge and stowed her sidearm. The hole in the ship was much darker than she anticipated. She was never good at using the force to see things, besides the future of course. Moira pulled out her laser glowstick and flipped it on, the yellow light worked wonders on the visibility. The inside of the ship mirrored the outside to the T. The halls were littered with trash and scrap metal, panels weren’t in place on the wall, and exposed wiring was open to the air. The inhuman screams of the reavers filled the hallways, echoing in ways that made it impossible to discern the origin of them. Moira walked through this veritable haunted house jumping at every noise.

She came up to a small group of Reavers prowling the halls. Luckily they didn’t notice her yet, they were too busy with some unfortunate scavenger who got caught in the mix. Moira took a deep breath, she had to do this.

She looked ahead, the first move was easy. She would run at them and throw her saber at one of them, and follow it up by jumping on its back, bringing both her and the Reaver to the ground. For the next move she didn’t need to cheat, using the momentum from landing she pulled out the saber in a reverse grip and slid under the second Reaver cutting at his legs bringing him to its knees. She jammed her boot in the metal, halting her momentum and popping her up, and flipped her around in the air. She drew her sidearm mid air, she didn’t need to aim, she already knew the round was going to hit. The Hollow point punched through his chest, he was probably dead before Moira landed.

The last one turned around to his dead comrades, and the little Blue-haired Girl that brought them down. He looked much bigger than the others, this one was going to be trouble. She didn’t need to see the future to know that. He screamed and started to charge at her.

Last edited:
we shall all die willingly
“Who the hell are you?”

The question startled him, cut his catching breath short and forced him to lock eyes with the new arrival. Arrivals. A girl with a firearm pointed straight at him, naturally asking the questions, and a boy who seemed to have materialized from the shadows; both seemed around his age. If they had been the knocked out scavengers' partners, he would've been dead now with a gaping blaster bolt hole in his back.

She claimed possession of the whole star destroyer wreckage and the boy with the twitching antennae on his head disputed that despite his fear. Sigi remained silent, he carefully examined the two newcomers. Both seemed local, judging by their clothes, and both seemed, to him, as unpredictable as the assailant now lying unconscious beneath a plaster of brittle durasteel. Luckily, he had not clipped his lightsaber back to his belt leaving him with a near certain protection from a potential aggression by the girl who seemed unhappy. Really unhappy.

A Jedi resolves conflicts peacefully.

"Calm down." Sigi assured her with a soothing voice. "We were not aware we were trespassing private property." he thought it'd be a good idea to excuse the antenna boy too. He really didn't look like he knew how to act when someone trigger happy was pointing a gun at him. Diffusing the situation for all was a priority. "There's been numerous disappearances in this area. The missing returned bloodthirsty and shells of their former self." the darkness at the back of his head sent a chill down his back. "You need to leave this place. Both of you, for your own safety. There are forces here in play beyond your grasp." he did not sound arrogant but the warning was there. Sigi had seen that darkness first-hand back on Coruscant. The endgame. The shattering of the New Jedi Order. The rivers of innocent blood running through the streets of the capital of the galaxy.

He was not sure if these same forces were not beyond grasp, too; yet, he remained steadfast as any Jedi should. A beacon of light in the darkness.

Immediate area: F I S H F I S H Luc Rivers Luc Rivers
Close: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Val Drutin Koushou Mito Koushou Mito
Nearby: Lord Venari Lord Venari Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Haro Lergo Haro Lergo Moira Connell Moira Connell Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Zak of Amroth Caedyn Arenais @AM I MISSING SOMEONE

Luc Rivers

every job could be my last
In the reactor room with: Agrippa Agrippa | F I S H F I S H
Close by: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm | Val Drutin | Koushou Mito Koushou Mito
Outside: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx | Lord Venari Lord Venari | Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Caedyn Arenais | Zak of Amroth | Moira Connell Moira Connell

“No, you didn’t get here first. The Pit Runners did, like months ago”, she did not take her eyes off the other one though. The young boy with the things sticking out of his head, seemed to be genuine enough, stumbled into the destroy to take salvage for himself and by the looks of him, that would not have amounted to much. It was the way she had started out herself.

Lily was very suspicious of the other however, he was dressed very strangely for someone living down here, so he was not a yard dog. He had not answered her question, but embarked on a very convenient story and with every word, her eyes narrowed on him, her finger not letting up on the trigger. Although she knew of the disappearances, she had not heard of people returning bloodthirsty and ‘shells of their former selves’, that was a very odd thing to say. And if she was honest, Lily did not understand what he meant.

“This seems way to convenient a story. To get me out so you can take the ship for yourself”. Her eyes flicked between the two newcomers and did not heed his words regardless of his calm semblance. “You are working for him?”, she asked of the kid with the antennas. Still not convinced this was not a ruse.

‘There are forces here in play beyond your grasp’, those words kept playing in her mind as she waited for them to convince her more. Lily did not want to kill them, she was not a murderer, and besides it would make a mess she would have to clean up which would take time away from her work. All she wanted to do was get them out and get back to it.

The young guy with the strange clothes and strange weapon, did not give her any ‘gut’ feeling that he was a bad person, nor the other kid for that matter, but their appearance was highly unusual, because no one enters the destroyer or any other ship if it has been claimed, unless they want a blood bath.

Until he told her otherwise, or gave her more to go on, Lily would not budge. “What do you mean, forces at play?”. After all, why would she just believe him? They only just met.

Zak Amroth

Z
PRIME SUSPECT - Lord Venari Lord Venari (identity unknown)

"It'd be nice to not have to be shot at for a change..."

"What the hell kind of attitude is that?" the Sheriff of Terminus drew his hand cannon and flashed Caedyn Arenais a photogenic grin, "I love getting shot at. Makes it easier to know who to shoot back."

This Jedi was a real piece of work. Zak couldn't help but wonder if it was his first time in the lower levels. They were definitely going to get shot at. He hopped out of the speeder and pulled out a can of spray paint before shaking it up. He tagged 'I AM RIGGED TO EXPLODE' on the side of his own vehicle in large blocky aurebesh.

"You'd be surprised how often that works."

With a little mental effort the business end of his blaster began to glow until it illuminated the star destroyer's shadow like a flashlight. He waved it back and forth casually.

"See? I told you there was nothing to worry-" he paused. His light danced over something half buried in a junk pile. Several somethings in fact. Were those bodies?

Zak bent down to examine one of the corpses scattered around the star destroyer's main exposed vein. They looked like scavengers but they were all outfitted for war. More victims of the Terminus gargoyle perhaps? He picked up the reaver's mask and the kiffar's eyes rolled back into his head at its touch.

He glimpsed flashes of violence and felt a dark impulse. Then the brilliant blur of a crimson saber followed quickly by nothingness. He did not see the wielder's face.

"Karkin red blades," the Judge raised his head to gaze into darkness beyond and pulled out his second blaster, "Looks like I owe you a talon, Jedi. Some darkside sleemo murdered these poor travelers."

Even an offworlder like Caedyn could tell that the dead reavers didn't look so innocent but Zak appeared utterly convinced of his sudden conclusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Closing in on: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Agrippa Agrippa Luc Rivers Luc Rivers F I S H F I S H
With: Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Haro Lergo Haro Lergo
Nearby: Caedyn Arenais Zak of Amroth Moira Connell Moira Connell Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx
Unsure: Val Drutin Koushou Mito Koushou Mito

Deep in the belly of the beast, Reavers swarmed the duo like antigens to a virus, an ironic twist given their fate. Venari crouched close to ground then lunged through a trio of beasts slashing his crimson blade through yielding Reaver flesh that sizzled as he cut their legs off at the knees. Oh what a wonderful addition to my arsenal they will be, the Firrerreon thought to himself as more the creatures charged, spittle dripping down their mouthes. The sounds of ricocheting slugs echoed down the hall signaling that Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall still had their flank managed.

Three lightsabers removed themselves from the back of the Sith Lord's belt and took to the air. Venari was artist and it was time to paint. The trio of bladed weapons zipped down the hall and activated dicing their forward opposition into smoking ribbons of cauterized viscera. Two managed to slip through the carnage and attack the Sith. Venari clipped away his personal saber. With a force-enhanced jab he obliterated the skull of a Twi'lek, splaying the gunmetal gray wall blue with brain matter and blood. He then backhanded the second survivor, a human, breaking his neck. Not finished with the Reaver yet he tore a hand through its torso smearing the opposing wall with red. His was an abstract art form.

Venari dislodged his arm from the corpse and let it slump to ground. His floating sabers buzzed in place then returned to his belt having eliminated the remaining threats. A brief reprieve offered itself to the duo.

Bone crunched under boot as Venari strode down the hall. Seething fury strengthened his connection to the force, as well as his resolve. Whoever wielded this power, was far too limited in scope. The source of the madness tantalized, each burst of dark side energy inviting him in to take hold and use it to its potential. Simultaneously it disrupted his senses, tides struggling against one another. Others were closing in but how many and from where exactly eluded the Sith.

The various corridors and chambers were similar to yet different from those of the Sith ISDs. Guiding them to the reactor, the source of the pulsating energy, was akin to navigating a charted labyrinth with an incomplete map. Venari led them down a hallway that connected to engineering where they could trace a series of reactant silos and coolant pumps to a subsidiary reactor, and from there make their way to the main reactor. Unfortunately, the bulkhead door was sealed shut.

"Watch our backs, this is going to take a moment," Venari said, clearly displeased with yet another obstacle. He removed his lightsaber and drove the red blade into the reinforced door, slowly carving a way through.

Focus on on the task synchronized his mind with the body, his senses became clearer. Others had boarded the ship, in the dark tundra of the Star Destroyer gleamed a few flickering lights both before their path and behind it. Other curious intruders found their way aboard as well. His earlier feelings proved correct, many would vie for this power.

One of the intruders approached, their disposition not so easy to discern- Venari tugged his blade free from the slag ridden, makeshift entrance and whipped it about at the sound of a whistle. The beaming red saber illuminated the hall. Just beyond the light a man, Haro Lergo Haro Lergo , clad in a dark gray poncho and facemask, the telltale sign of a Miralukan.

Venari examined the onlooker through the force, just as he imagined the man would be assessing him, "and who might you be?" Venari asked with a grin.

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Present Company: Zak of Amroth.

QVGWVwR.png

"Karkin red blades. Looks like I owe you a talon,
Jedi. Some darkside sleemo murdered these poor travelers."
Caedyn stared down over the fallen, bringing a sobering state of mind to the situation; Despite Zak's curious ways, Caedyn didn't have the mind to comment or seek to correct him in the face of lives lost, regardless of their possible innocence or otherwise. Everyone deserved the right of life, or the chance to redeem themselves and learn from their actions and mistakes. These slain men and women were a tragedy, that could have been avoided had they been taken in alive.

"They're well equipped...-Not your average vagrant" Caedyn pointed out, moving to stand and turn back to look to Zak in vocal thought; "We'll have someone collect the deceased once we know the area's secured. Maybe their identities could tell us more" he suggested, intent on doing his typical follow up report once he'd returned to the Jedi Enclave.

"What do you know of the Gangs in this sector?" Caedyn asked curiously. The notion of 'Red Blades' suggested more than typical thugs and scavengers, more commonly associated with the Sith or the recent Cultists of their Order whom had been stirring up trouble as of late. Regardless, it meant a likely intense and much riskier confrontation should they be drawn into an engagement with these...Whoever they were.​

With: Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Lord Venari Lord Venari
Nearby: Caedyn Arenais Zak of Amroth Moira Connell Moira Connell Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Haro continued to nonchalantly walk down the corridors inside the star destroyer whistling to himself, the darkness of the lightless passageways unaffecting the Miraluka. He continued walking when he heard another fight break out somewhere ahead of him pausing for just a second his hand slowly moving downwards and resting on his holster beneath his poncho, he began making his way through the hallways once again towards where the sound of the fighting was coming from.

After a moment the sounds of gunfire stopped and the hallways were once again silent except for the sound of Haro's boots and his whistling, after a couple of minutes he made his way to where the most recent skirmish had taken place his whistling stoping as he observed the bodies that littered the floor, blue blood and viscera painted one of the walls and the corpse that was once a Twi'lek it had come from laying on the ground with what once was its skull obliterated from its shoulders, he didn't think much about it other than the people who did this were probably the same ones that took care of that large group of Reavers outside.

Haro didn't stop for long and after about twenty seconds of taking in the aftermath, he began whistling again and continued on his way down the dark hallways. It wasn't long before he reached a long stretch of hallway with two figures standing at a door one man Lord Venari Lord Venari with his back turned seemed to be attempting to cut through the door and the other Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall on watch most likely keeping an eye out for other Reavers. He took a couple of steps forwards before the man with the lightsaber whipped around and asked with a grin on his face "and who might you be?"

Haro stopped and looked at the man and could see the dark side just rolling off of him like a sick black fog, he stuck one of his thumbs in his belt loops beneath his poncho and reached up and tipped his wide-brimmed hat down before saying calmly "Howdy, names Haro Lergo I'm a Bounty Hunter, I was on the planet doing a job and heard some gunfire decided to check it out lead me here you two leave one hell of bread crumb trail." He turned his head to the sides taking in the surrounding before stopping to look at the man with the jacket draped over his shoulders "You're Vallaro aren't you? Not sure if you remember me we met at the Bounty Hunter guildhall on Taris not too long ago. Need some help with whatever job you're on? Not trying to step on anyone toes here or get in the way just thought I'd offer because of the Bounty Hunters code and all."

Last edited:
C:\Mission\Objective: "Unravel the Reaver mystery"
C:\Mission\Location: "Inside Destroyer"
C:\Mission\With: Lord Venari Lord Venari | Haro Lergo Haro Lergo
C:\Mission\Approaching: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm | Agrippa Agrippa | Luc Rivers Luc Rivers | F I S H F I S H

Reavers seemed to pour from the walls as they pushed further into the star destroyer. Vallaro showed little signs of concern as he lined up another shot through the iron sights of his SMG and fired, the bullet striking true to the chest of yet another Raider. It fell to the ground only to be trampled over by the Rodian behind it. The Reavers drew increasingly closer with each passing second. Vallaro was tired of conserving ammo.

“Alright, I’ve had enough of this. Go back to your holes!” He toggled the selector to high. A hailstorm of rounds came from the barrel of his gun in a matter of seconds. His attackers charge halted by the stopping power of twelve-millimeter hollow points tearing through their bodies. They fell into a small pile. At the bottom of the pile, a Rodian laid missing an antenna and gasping for air as a hole in its chest bubbled green blood at each failing breath. Finally, Vallaro’s SMG clicked repeatedly as the magazine ran empty.

“And stay there.” He pulled a fresh magazine and reloaded his weapon. More Reavers came down the hall. One wielded an old blaster and the other a vibroknife. “What did I just karking say!” He slung his weapon and pulled two knives from the many in his rig. The first Reaver aimed its gun. With a whipping motion, Vallaro threw one of his knives at the creature’s throat passing through it completely. The second Reaver charged him. Vallaro waited until it was close enough to strike. Wildly the Reaver swung his blade but the attack was far too telegraphed and wide to catch Vallaro. He ducked under the blade and brought his vibroknife up the creature’s midsection.

The last of the Reavers back with a loud crash. Vallaro retrieved his knife and the duo pressed forwards. Normally a ship like this would be easy to navigate but between collapsed halls and design differences between this ship and the Imperial star destroyers he’s grown used to navigation was a challenging task.

Eventually, they encountered a dead end. A bulkhead door blocked their path to whatever destination Venari had in mind.

"Watch our backs, this is going to take a moment."

“I gotcha,” He said as he scanned the room for any interference, not that he expected any.

After some time Venari had cut through the bulkhead and there was a resounding clang as the hunk of metal crashed into the floor. Instead of silence after the ruckus, there was a whistling. Vallaro turned to its direction already being familiar with the tune.

Venari Immediately turned to question the newcomer and Haro responded to his question cleanly.

“Yeah, I remember you. Hard to forget a damn Miralukan bounty hunter.” Vallaro turned to Venari “He’s a good hunter. But It’s your credits and I’m not accepting a pay cut.”

Last edited:
OOC: There are A LOT of scenes and faces, so as a heads up I'm going to tag the folks in my immediate area only moving forward.

The shriek of A MOUSE (Val Drutin ) bounced off of the metal in a very uncomfortable way and Mito's ears laid flat against the back of her head. Reaching up, she stuck a finger in to wiggle around a bit before shaking her head and tapping on the side of it with a back foot. Good thing the beam was wide (for a Nezumi). She paused, peering over the edge quizzically.

Oh, she was used to shrieks of A MOUSE. But usually it was with more disgust than excitement so that was just confusing really.

Last time someone had thrown shoes at her.

The sheer fething cheek.

A human figure- youngish she thought though she was not particularly good at judging age or for that matter gender, in humans. Slender, no facial hair but young?

Honestly could go either way.

She was about to continue on her way now that curiosity was sated, when the sound of the Verpine's voice joined them. Mito flattened herself immediately against the beam. First tip of her nose and then the side of her head so she could peer over the other direction, ears pricking back up. It meant she could hear the OTHER noises all too well.

Answer the Verpine? ABSOLUTELY NOT. When someone called out 'who's there?' the answer was always silence. It meant they didn't know who or where and with all of the growling, snarling hubbub in the distance, Mito was already rethinking her intended course of action. There were plenty of other places to steal- she meant salvage- from here after all.

The human? Well. He'd have to sort himself out.

Despite that? Mito didn't move from her spot. Not just yet. She'd wait until the coast was clearer. Too many things with eyes in the room now and best thing she could do was sit tight.

Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom