Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Buried Beneath

Zak Amroth

Z
GALAK SCRAPYARDS, TERMINUS
CASE FILE - THE GARGOYLE KILLERS
PRIME SUSPECT - Luc Rivers Luc Rivers
MAIN ACCOMPLICES - Lord Venari Lord Venari Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Haro Lergo Haro Lergo
Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Agrippa Agrippa (nearby)
PERSONS OF INTEREST - F I S H F I S H Val Drutin Koushou Mito Koushou Mito Moira Connell Moira Connell Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

“Just back out of the way and no one needs to get hurt.”

"Afraid I can't do that ma'am," Zak was for once no longer grinning, "Point a gun at a Judge and you best be willing to use it. My friend here is a Jedi Knight, he'll cut your arm off before you can squeeze the trigger."

He seemed perfectly at ease with Lily's blaster in his face.

"Unless you've got a lightsaber in your pocket something tells me you're here for the same reason we are. Shoot me if you want or run but I'm opening this hatch."

Despite his outward cool the kiffar braced himself for a las bolt while he pulled open their last obstacle to the reactor core. He was trusting Caedyn Arenais to have his back.

"...Hand over the relic and I can assure your safety, fellow Sith?"

"Nobody move a damn muscle," he flashed a badge and aimed the particle beam revolver in his right hand at Venari, "Sheriff of Terminus."

Last edited by a moderator:
C:\Mission\Objective: "Unravel the Reaver mystery Obtain the orb at all costs"
C:\Mission\Location: "Main Reactor"
C:\Mission\Allies: Lord Venari Lord Venari | Haro Lergo Haro Lergo
C:\Mission\Enemies: Agrippa Agrippa | Zak of Amroth | Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm

Leaving engineering the trio found the rest of their path clear save for a few Reaver Wookiees Venari had quickly dealt with. The vessel churned and groaned. All around the ship machinery spring to life, attempting to fulfill the last orders they had received many years ago. Turbolifts could be heard grinding along their paths only to find their end with a violent crash. The shaking of the ship caused exposed wire to press against bare metal. Sparks served as the only warning of their loving and deadly embrace.

With each new spasm, the ship threatened to collapse its maintenance tunnels around the trio. The tunnels were claustrophobic, to say the least. Vallaro found himself constantly moving and adjusting the gear he carried as it became caught in the several nooks and crannies filled the walls on either side. He continued to follow Venari who was unhindered in his movement and plowing along with a furious determination. Vallaro knew what that determination meant for him; the time to get to work has come.

They exited the maintenance ways. While he lacked force sensitivity, Vallaro could feel that something was wrong. Hairs at the back of his neck stood on end as his body responded to a threat it could not perceive.
"Finally,"

“Oh yeah, we’re definitely close,” he said, lighting a fresh cigarra and putting it to his lips. He inhaled deeply as the smoke filled his lungs. Immediately he could feel his Neurotransmitters firing as the Tabac entered his system. Dopamine and adrenaline began to course through him, and his pupils dilated as the sensation took hold. For a moment he held the breath, making sure to absorb as much of his addiction as possible. Slowly he exhaled and smoke erupted from his mouth like a dragon’s breath.

Vallaro ground the butt of his previous cigarra under his boot. They turned the final corner to their destination. Ahead Vallaro could see the signature look of a lightsaber made hole. A lone Jedi stood at the other end preparing to face off against a floating red Lightsaber and floating orb.

“Another fighter like Venari?” Vallaro wondered to himself. Unaware that his natural resistance to force imbued mental effects had rendered the potential enemy in the room practically invisible at this distance. Venari entered first and Vallaro followed suit.
"keep an eye on both of them,"

“You got it,” Vallaro said as he entered the room. Quickly he scanned the room. He could see the Jedi clear as day but where Venari was looking he could see no one. Only a floating saber and floating orb. He looked around the room but aside from a naked Verpine and the Jedi, he could not see who it was Venari spoke with. The natural form of the Croke was too small for him to even register as a target.

“Venari. Whoever you’re speaking to. I don’t see them. Guard your mind. There’s something wrong h-” A hatch swung open.

"Nobody move a damn muscle, Sheriff of Terminus."

The situation suddenly grew more complex. Vallaro was visibly angered by the sudden intrusion and even more so at the fact that a gun was now pointed at his employer. No, it was more than that. Venari and Vallaro were as close to friends as a Sith lord and a bounty hunter could ever get. Action came before thought as he pulled the detonator from his rig and depressed the trigger with his index finger.

“Alright, pal now you listen here. I have reactors set to blow and I will send this whole KARKING SHIP TO OBLIVION. Now be good little pig and drop the weapon.” Vallaro gripped the dead mans switch firmly. If he let go the
Shiva knives in engineering would set off a chain reaction with the hypermatter in the reactors, turning him and the whole ship to dust.

“I won’t be asking again”

Last edited:
With: Lord Venari Lord Venari Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall

Threats: Zak of Amroth Agrippa Agrippa Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Caedyn Arenais

Haro turned and began following Venari and Vallaro slowly making his way through the wide corridors before he heard the roars of the Wookies. He didn't have to worry about them long his sith employer took care of them by blocking the corridor they were approaching from, he chuckled as they continued through a small maintenance way Venari led them to it reminded him of running through alleys back home.

He didn't have long to reminisce they were approaching the main reactor, he entered the room with Venari and Vallaro taking a position slightly behind Venari on his right side. Haro was confused at Venari's request one of the two he referred to was the Jedi he could see the light side of the force on him through his force sight the only other he could see that Venari could be talking about was a small creature covered in the dark side of the force.

Haro didn't get to ponder about the creature, he could see people on the other side of a hatch that led into the main reactor room another handy trick that came with relying on force sight to see, both of them appeared to be Jedi or at least with the light side of the force and one of them was reaching for the hatch with a weapon drawn. The calmness he was so used to feeling swept over him as he took a deep breath in the world seemed to slow down in one fluid motion he threw his poncho over his shoulders and drew his revolver aiming it at the man opening the hatch before it was fully opened, greeting him with a rather smug tone he spoke one-word "Howdy."

Panic, that was the only thing going through Moira’s mind, as she was running down the halls and through maintenance tunnels. She was all but screaming as she was stumbling and tripping over debris trying to find where the epicenter of the explosion would come from. She could guess it was probably somewhere in engineering. Fortunately the ship was well labeled enough that she was able to find her way there.

The door to the ventilation duct popped off with a thunk and she kicked it open and dropped into the reactor room. It was quite busy as warning lights were going off and some alarm was chirping away, clearly not good. This was where the detonation started, there was no doubt about it. She started to inspect the room, the console and part of the floor had a hole through it, unusable. The coolant pipes had knives sticking out of them, deciding to leave them in for the time being. Precognition wasn’t necessary to know what would happen if she took them out.

She took a deep breath, she had time. She had hours to figure this out. This would be easy, just disable basically a starship sized bomb, nothing to it. She had to have solved this problem, by the law of massive numbers she had to have, at the very least accidently, solved this problem.

She calmed her mind, and looked forward. Her breathing slowed down as she focused on the task at hand. The force poured through her as she turned her mind to the future. If she did defuse the ship she just had to find it, as she started to pick through multiple timelines. She saw into every future she could, and in every future there was a premature detonation. There had to be one that she wins here, she was not going to die on this glorified scrapheap. She started to dive into every future, sorting through them as she got closer and closer to figuring this out. She had witnessed herself die more time than she could count but finally there was one in which she made it. Only one future in the hundred or so she combed through that she was able to get off this planet. One future out of so many that wouldn’t end in her death!

The solution was actually pretty easy, all things considered that is. She just needed to collect a few things from engineering. Luckily they had everything she needed to perform a miracle.

Back in the reactor room she dropped her haul down, confidant in her efforts thus far. She looked ahead again to make sure she was on the right path but the future had changed! Instead of having hours, she had mere minutes till detonation. Unfortunately she also saw uninvited guests coming in. Three wookies, and they didn’t seem like they were in a good mood, and they’d be here soon.

The door controls mirrored the ship, broken and destroyed. In a panic she started to hit the panels, if she hit it right the door should close. It should buy her enough time to do the patches but not much after that. Fortunately, after she defused the ship was another problem. She turned from the door and pulled off her hoodie, she had strips of cloth to make and the banging at the door wasn’t going to stop her.

In Immediate Scene: Val Drutin Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm
Also relevant: Agrippa Agrippa Luc Rivers Luc Rivers F I S H F I S H

It wasn't personal.

No really, it wasn't. (I am sorry)

But Mito.

DID NOT.

Like to be grabbed.

The fact that she had grabbed his sleeve first? Entirely immaterial to the little Nezumi. One would think she'd be able to take that into account, but alas. Also the fact that he clearly had her best interest at heart.

Also no.

The whole hubbub had indeed left her momentarily stunned. Later she might remember it as playing dead, but in the moment, there was too much between the electricity and the falling and the grabbing that for a moment she just sort of short circuited. As the finger rubbed her (RUDELY AND WITHOUT ASKING FIRST MITO WOULD HAVE SCOLDED) she finally blinked. Looked up.

And bit the closest thing at hand.

She didn't know if it was his finger, his thumb, his sleeve- that wasn't relevant to her. But tiny teeth went chomp and Mito SCAMPERED.

Down his body across the floor and out of sight.

Mito didn't know where she was going. She just ran. One too many insults added to injuries and the Nezumi panicked. Under some trash, through a doorway- where there was currently yelling already going on. She didn't think, just went zipping into the fabric of the robes of the first person she came across. Up the inside and there-

A pause. And a blink.

"Well if a snail thinks this is a good hiding place it probably is."

The logic tracked as far as she was concerned.

The fact that she was in the robes of a being about to get into a lightsaber battle seemed to have slipped her notice.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Allies: Zak of Amroth & Agrippa Agrippa .
Neutral Parties: Luc Rivers Luc Rivers , F I S H F I S H , Val Drutin, Koushou Mito Koushou Mito , Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx & Moira Connell Moira Connell .
Opposition: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm , Lord Venari Lord Venari , Haro Lergo Haro Lergo & Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall .

Er6tw3E.png

Things were fast becoming out-of-hand. Lilly Lilly Daine had a blaster pointed directly at Zak of Amroth, yet the Judge gave her a firm warning and proceeded to open the entrance into the vessel's reactor core control room, regardless. "It's alright Zak, I've got the Blaster" Caedyn replied pensively, though it wouldn't be apparent to any who lacked in the area of force sensitivity. His mind however was focused solely upon the weapon, having drawn from his pool of force energies in order to place the pistol into a state of Force Stasis, rendering the weapon temporarily inept. "Please don't fire on my friend there, Ma'am" Caedyn urged Lilly, "If you pull that trigger in it's current state, your blaster's most likely to explode in your hands".

Yet Zak didn't seem intent on remaining still and continued on into the next room, causing Caedyn to frown some. He didn't yet know whether this woman was friend or foe, yet it sounded as though there were a number of hostile threats further on into the next area. "Look...-I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt" Caedyn spoke to Lilly, feeling a stronger need to pursue his companion; "Don't make me regret it" he added, throwing the woman a suspicious and apprehensive glare before lowering his guard and moving on after the Judge.

"Chip, find an access point and plug in" Caedyn called to his droid companion whom had remained outside with Zak's speeder; "Lock down the Destroyer's engineering deck, specifically the core reactor" he spoke through the earpiece accessory to his commlink before entering into the room to look upon the source of the Dark presence they'd previously sensed.

Caedyn didn't recognize any of them, yet Zak had identified the relic in question and Caedyn could only presume it to be dangerous from the aura that it was giving off. There were other Force User's present, especially strong in the Dark Side and so he detached his Lightsaber from his belt, yet to ignite it. "Why don't we all take a minute to introduce ourselves first..." He cut in, speaking aloud to all within the core room, "I'd love to know what we're all risking our lives for, wouldn't you?".

Val Drutin

V
Koushou Mito Koushou Mito

"Ow!"

Teeth chomped on Val's pinkie as hard as the little jaw could muster. Even as Val jerked his hand away, he felt tiny feet scampering down the length of his body, desperate to escape.

Though he was nursing the wound by sucking on his finger, Val didn't blame the creature for biting him. It was clearly scared and probably still disoriented from the shock it had received.

Taking his finger out of his mouth, he called out, "Mouse! Come back!" Though it was dark, he could sense the wee mouse's presence through the Force, rapidly moving away from him.

He charged forward, scrambling for purchase among a sea of trash. The mouse's small size meant that while she couldn't cover great distances very quickly, she could reach places Val couldn't. His pursuit made an awful lot of noise, but Val wasn't concerned about making a racket.

"Mouse!" he yelled. "It's not safe here! There are nasties everywhere!" He felt her passing through an open door, where there were other presences. Malevolent presences.

"Aw, come on!"

He stumbled through the doorway, catching sight of enormous ears disappearing into robes. Dark eyes scanned upward toward the face of a strange gray-skinned alien holding a lightsaber. ( Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm )

"...Catfish?" he muttered the first thing that came into his mind, his brow furrowing. As he turned to take in the rest of the room, he beheld yet another Verpine standing behind the catfish, as well as a blond Jedi ( Agrippa Agrippa ) standing in a nearby doorway, and another guy ( Lord Venari Lord Venari ) emerging from a passageway. Both of them had lightsabers similarly ignited. There were a few other people waving weapons around and spouting one-liners, mostly either Jedi types or scoundrels.

The mouse had led him into the beginnings of a duel.

What should I do? Should I leave? Do I even need to be here? he thought to himself, his eyes darting from person to person.

"Hey, um... Mr. Catfish, sir?" he addressed the robe-wearing Sith. "There's a mouse inside your robes right now. You can probably feel it, uh, crawling around in your clothes. Could I have it back before you all start fighting?"

His own lightsaber was strapped to his hip, visible to all parties involved, but he had not touched it yet.

Zak of Amroth Luc Rivers Luc Rivers F I S H F I S H Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Moira Connell Moira Connell Haro Lergo Haro Lergo Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall (I don't think there's anyone else in the scene, but I honestly have no clue, so imma tag everybody okay?)

Luc Rivers

every job could be my last
In the reactor room: Agrippa Agrippa | F I S H F I S H | Caedyn Arenais | Zak of Amroth | Lord Venari Lord Venari | Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Haro Lergo Haro Lergo | Val Drutin
Close by the reactor?: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm | Val Drutin | Koushou Mito Koushou Mito
Inside: Moira Connell Moira Connell | Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

These Jedi are a piece of work, she had heard of them and nothing she had heard about them was good, nor the dark users for that matter. Two encounters in one day, and both of them had threatened her before simply strolling off. Lily stood aside and simply let them pass, if they want to enter a room filled with others trigger happy in a confined metal room, they were welcome to it. She had to admit she was curious as to how this dead ship could spring to life once more, the Pit Runner had removed a good portion of the wiring weeks ago, it was valuable, so it was one of the first things pulled. But if they all wanted to stroll into this death trap, she was not going to stop them .. any of them. They were on her turf after all.

Now that she was alone, Lily made quick pace out of the ship and raising her hand she opened up the commlink, an open channel to all members and to her Pit Runners headquarters in the yards. “All available personnel to the destroyer and come armed, we have trespasses on our claim”. It would not take them long to rally to her. The Pit Runners are quite an extensive group with plenty of resources.

With a leisurely pace, she went to the parameter and waited for everyone to arrive, “Inform Galak Scrapyards, and all its residents that The Reavers are here, if they want revenge for their loved ones now is the time”. She grinned knowing that soon there would be hundreds of people ascending on this location, all armed and ready to kill anyone that walked away from the wreckage.

“Should not have given me the benefit of the doubt Jedi”. She said aloud to no one. Lily pulled out her own detonator from her jacket pocket and tossed it in the air before catching it once more. It was just one of those precautions that salvagers take when protecting their claims.

Whatever was going to happen inside, and whoever may survive it, would still have to deal with the angry mob waiting for them outside.

Zak Amroth

Z
GALAK SCRAPYARDS, TERMINUS
CASE FILE - THE GARGOYLE KILLERS
PRIME SUSPECT - Lord Venari Lord Venari
MAIN ACCOMPLICES - Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Haro Lergo Haro Lergo
Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Agrippa Agrippa (nearby)
PERSONS OF INTEREST - F I S H F I S H Val Drutin
Koushou Mito Koushou Mito Moira Connell Moira Connell Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx
OUTSTANDING WARRANT - Luc Rivers Luc Rivers

“Alright, pal now you listen here. I have reactors set to blow and I will send this whole KARKING SHIP TO OBLIVION. Now be good little pig and drop the weapon.”

Zak kept his particle beamer trained on Venari. If the guy really was a Sith, then he was still the biggest threat.

"Howdy."

The Sherriff glanced at Lergo out of the corner of his eye. Somehow one of Venari's hired guns had outflanked him. Most likely the strange artifact Wyrm held was interfering with his danger sense. Not good.

"Looks like you got the drop on me," he congratulated the merc but didn't lower his blaster.

“I won’t be asking again.”

"You know what? Sounds like a plan."

This time he did switch targets. Now Zak was aiming at the reactor itself.

"Shoot me and I'll take everyone with me," the Judge laid down his own ultimatum, "You think I won't do it?! I'm karking crazy pateesa! Caedyn! Tell them how crazy I am!"

"Why don't we all take a minute to introduce ourselves first..."

He groaned at Caedyn Arenais. This was why he didn't hang out with Jedi.

Interacting with: Luc Rivers Luc Rivers
Nearby: Zak of Amroth, Caedyn Arenais, Haro Lergo Haro Lergo , Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall , Lord Venari Lord Venari
Further away: Val Drutin, Koushou Mito Koushou Mito , Moira Connell Moira Connell

Regaining herself for a moment, Brie closed her eyes and and forced herself back first into the wall, working on getting her heartbeat under control from the shock. Her feeling for the place wavered, at one moment she felt drawn deeper inside it and at the next blink of an eye she were terrified of being here. It seemed inexplicable. It was almost like dreaming but you were still awake. Coming to think about it, she silently zoned out and realised that it had some resemblance to earlier, often scary, dreams that she had woke up to.

“Just back out of the way and no one needs to get hurt”

A female voice that sounded all but content reached her. She looked around searching for a ventilation shaft, from where the sound could have came from. She found none right away, but it could as well have traveled through the corridors. She weren't sure though, but stumbled to her feet. She glanced once more down at the mystical helmet, before continuing down the corridor with a strong curiousity to find out what the distubrance was. A disturbance that was more to it than the ship deep humming and sudden growling and shudders.

"Please don't fire on my friend there, Ma'am"

There it was again, a far away voice but from another person. A male this time. Someone was in danger. Many was in danger. She had no answer to why or how, but she felt it and it grew stronger inside her. From behind the next corner, detemined footsteps carried themselves through the ship. When peaking around the corner, she saw a silhouette of a woman seemingly making her way towards the exit. She threw a look of hesistance down the other direction, back again, then again in the opposite direction and finally back at the womans direction. Her curiousity had left her afterwise before, but had equal times rewarded her. This woman were up to something, something of ill intent. She had to find out what.

Outside, it was easy for the nimble salvager girl to take cover behind heaps of debris and sneak up closer to the womans position. Close enough that she could hear what she said.

“All available personnel to the destroyer and come armed, we have trespasses on our claim”

“Should not have given me the benefit of the doubt Jedi”

So, they were also salvagers of some sort. And a band of it too. Pirates?

A jedi? A real jedi?! Those were just something you could hear stories and read books about. She had never encountered one but the few that claimed they had, most of them said they were good people. The woman had clearly not a friendly attitude towards the mentioned one.

Suddenly, a piece of the debris thought it was a good time to move itself and roll down the heap.

Brie released a short gasp but tried to hold it in. This was not good. Maybe the woman did not hear it, but she had little hopes of it.

Last edited:
In the room of death... I THINK: Agrippa Agrippa Koushou Mito Koushou Mito Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Lord Venari Lord Venari Caedyn Arenais Val Drutin Zak of Amroth Haro Lergo Haro Lergo
In relative safety.... FOR NOW: Moira Connell Moira Connell | Luc Rivers Luc Rivers | F I S H F I S H

Wyrm felt like the situation kinda had gotten away from him.

Just about to ask Sigi if he was deaf, when they got interrupted. Then before the Sith of the Snails could react to THAT interruption? Things got kinda hazy as threats were upped into bigger threats. Until he suddenly found himself in a Crokian Stand-off. How did this happen? Things had been going so exceptionally well.

Terror was being spread through Terminus (or at least through this particular district anyway). He was about to have a duel of fates against a Jedi Master. It really couldn't have been better.

The Sith Lord was offering their protection in return for the artifact. They were accompanied by two other humans. Slaves, Wyrm assumed, considering their servile attitude. Much like Lheor, really. The next turn-around where MORE Jedi... who were threatening both of them. The logical thing would be was to pair up with Lord Venari and their ilk right now. Common followers of the Darkside, after all. Then after they had moped up the Jedi? Well, they could see what was what.

This was what the Verpine was currently calculating in their brain. Hoping, praying to the numbers, that Wyrm was thinking the same thoughts.

Sadly? Salvatore, the Feoorin Sith Master, had a different opinion.

"DEATH?! You human fools, I have passed through the perpendicularity of mortality many times." Salvatore snarled. Ignoring (or perhaps ignorant) of the fact that most of these sentients in this room were near-humans at best. All humans looked the same in a snail's eye. "You have threats, I offer consequences."

It was luck that a Croke could multi-task like the best of them.

"Well if a snail thinks this is a good hiding place it probably is."

"Who are you calling a snail?!" Salyan hissed back to the Nezumi. "Get out of here, I am busy and about to finish my master stroke." Then? One of their long thin tendrils... flailed in the air at Mito. The universal gesture of a hand wave to get out of their space.

Someone else pitched in. Asking ... for ... the ... maus. Behind him the Verpine gaped at the human who had killed him just a moment ago. But the insectoid's feelings were really irrelevant to this story. "Catfish? You insolent whelp, that's it." Nothing was going as he wanted. Fine. They wanted to make this into chaotic mess?

Salvatore would give them a mess.

Before Kindall could release his dead man's trigger. Before Zak could be challenged on his own threat. The Feeorin's hand lashed out... and lightning erupted from its finger tips..... and burst into the reactor, rending safety precautions and violating its protective shielding.

Alarms started whooping, red lights blinking. It was heading for a total meltdown.

The chain reaction was set in motion. Maybe Moira could slow it down... or maybe dampen the damage of the explosion, but that last one would be risky. Either way? Now they were in the middle of a ticking time bomb. Explosion radius? Who the kriff knew. Hopefully Caedyn's droid hadn't yet locked the reactor room down, or it would get REALLY messy.

"Death COMETH. Now... who wants to dance?" Salvatore laughed maniacally as he whirred his lightsabre once more.

Moira looked over her work, it was pretty good considering she’d only done this one, and that was only theoretically. She managed to pull the knives out and placed rubber seals over them she made out of some spare hose running around. She tightened them down with some stiff wire to make sure the patches would hold. It looked near professional all things considered.

The panel having a hole through it posed another problem however, this one she wasn’t equipped for. Maybe there was a datapad nearby she could plug in and fix the issue that way. She looked at the doorway tentatively, the wookiees hadn’t gotten quieter with their banging. She’d have to go through that door to get to the rest of engineering. There were the vents but she didn’t like the idea of lugging equipment through the vents. She looked back at the holey panel, maybe there would be some wiring nearby she could mess with until things worked. She looked ahead and every time she would pull a utility panel there were no wires underneath! Who would take wiring from a ship, that seemed irresponsible at times like this.

Then something felt...wrong. Everything seemed like it was going well. The ship wasn’t going to be remotely detonated, she might have been able to reduce the fuel intake on the reactor as well. But there was something she couldn’t account for, as the ship shuddered, alarms were going off and lights went wild as nearby displays were flashing warning messages. There was no way this was the same person who set the bombs. The future didn’t look good either, it was a mess of chain detonations as the ship rented itself apart, followed by nothing. She would die in this future, that wasn’t good. Maybe it was time to change that.

She made her way from the vents to a corridor close by. Maybe she could fix this. Maybe she could fix this? She was clairvoyant, not an engineer. There was next to nothing she could do, but she had to try. Just as she was starting to see the light, the door she was running towards shut, and the ones behind her. If her hearing was correct all the doors were closing! Why would someone be locking doors at a time like this! This was the worst possible timeline!

At this point she was out of options, trapped in a hallway, in a ship on its way to oblivion, with a set of exploding knives that were going to detonate soon. Detonate soon? Detonate soon! She took the bundle of knives and threw them at the door and managed to get around a corner and take cover from the explosion.

Last edited:
He had followed Luc Rivers Luc Rivers into the mini maintenance room, why wouldn't he? She offered an escape and I mean as much as Fish was aware of 'stranger danger,' perhaps it was too late in the game to be worrying about such critical things. Besides, the Jedi Agrippa Agrippa had just up and left them for reasons unknown to him, and if needed Fish felt fairly confident if anything went wrong. She could point her blaster at him all she wanted , all it took was one wrong move and Fish's makeshift blade would end up to the shank in her jugular. At least he hoped so, she seemed Human (or semi-human) to him. Nevertheless she shouldn't worry, as the boy's definition of 'wrong move' was a loose one. He was much more intrigued as to where this all was going. And then miraculously...oh how the turn tables! Some OTHER Jedi' s (or what appeared to be, lightsabers and all Caedyn Arenais ) had poked their way through into their immediate bubble. Perhaps they were the cause of the noise? It was unclear, but never the less none of the parties involved seemed to interested in him. The jedis (one of them had mentioned being a sherif? Zak of Amroth ) had conveniently gotten Lily's blaster to point at them, and fished peered over her shoulder with glistening eyes much like a child's. His antennas were still zipping around all too excited, but by now Fish had THOUGHT that the cause of such was already determined. He paid it no mind. Actually, the adrenaline pumping was now less out of fear and more out of sheer excitement...when was the last time he'd had a gun pulled on him? Gosh he couldn't remember, but what a thrill! Those observant enough to notice his beaming face would pick up on another crooked grin, his teeth perhaps appearing a little yellow (although I seriously doubt anyone would look that closely lol)

Well...I suppose now was as good a time as ever to get the hell out of here. I mean thinking it through - which was understandably rare for a teenage boy to do - what was he going to do? Say he continues to stay with this gun toting female who claims ownership to the ship, she probably wouldn't be too fond of the little boy who just happened to be raiding said ship. These Jedi guys seemed to be pretty business too, so why not bypass some drama and just leave right now all together? Seemed like a great plan.

So he just weaseled himself out of the way. As the ship seemed to roar alive around them with lights flashing, Fish just up and disappeared from the maintenance room altogether. His beady eyes had scanned the little maintenance room and noted any panels that appeared similar to the one Lily had removed to get in here. Granted, all the panels looked the same but more specifically he was looking for worn bolts, bolts that weren't necessarily screwed into the frame with the purpose of holding everything together - those that had the purpose of deceiving the idea of holding everything together. When looking through the eyes of a scavenger, it wasn't hard to tell. And just like that, Fish had escaped into an adjacent, similarly narrow shaft that at first impression seemed to just be ANOTHER escape hatch. Fish pulled the panel back over the opening before Lily's conversation with those two boys ended and therefore Fish was not there to a) see them leave her alone and b) hear her evil plans of mass explosion. And so...he crawled. Crawled along this shaft and oddly enough he felt as though a slight slope was developing underneath his palms and shins. Was he going up? Was he in the ceiling? All questions that crossed his mind without much follow up...Fish still had his wrench and tools so if he did end up getting lost he could just unscrew a panel and figure out where the hell he was. Nevertheless, he started hearing voices. Echoing and far away, but still coherent...

"Who are you calling a snail?!" was, by Fish's estimate, the most absurd saying he could distinguish. I wonder what it all meant. By now he'd been traveling up for awhile now, and unbeknownst to him, Fish was traveling directly toward's the Reactor's connection to the rest of the ship. It made sense that a maintenance room had an attachment hallway to the top of the reactor, as the majority of its delicate machinery was housed in the column directly about the clear protective shielding. Not the best move considering the eminent danger of being electrocuted/blown up. He didn't much else talking before the blaring sirens made him jump. He couldn't see the warning but he could damn well hear them. He wasn't entirely sure of what this meltdown was about until the sparkle of glorious kinetic energy illuminated the packed space. Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm 's lightning had traveled up said column and made a wonderful show of sparks a little ways in front of Fish. He could see it, the zig zagging of the lightning as it's little tendrils rippled up the metal...and fortunately for him the energy was snuffed out before it could make it's way to his bare palms in contact with such metal.

((OOC okay so Im thinking this could go a couple of ways but It's best to consult you guys first bc it's kind of chaotic. First of all, is it weird that I have my character weaseling his ways through tunnels and walls n shit for the majority of the rp lol he's just pewny and would be no help in this big bad jedi boss fight lmao just an extra body...but on that note how do you guys feel about him falling??? from the ceiling??? maybe on top of someone?? He wouldn't die bc his body would act similar to a rock or something heavy and just like plow through everything OR other conclusion is he makes his way into the reactor thing nearby and try to stop the explosion idk how but maybe he can like turn it off or something that makes sense. Any way I enjoyed catching myself up on everything you guys are great writers heheh. Also we can continue this convo in messages just figured more ppl would see it if it was in my post? PS. I warned you that I would write a GD essay in response ;-; ))

Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Lord Venari Lord Venari Val Drutin Haro Lergo Haro Lergo Moira Connell Moira Connell Koushou Mito Koushou Mito Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Caedyn Arenais

C
Allies: Zak of Amroth & Agrippa Agrippa .
Neutral Parties: Luc Rivers Luc Rivers , F I S H F I S H , Val Drutin , Koushou Mito Koushou Mito , Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx & Moira Connell Moira Connell .
Opposition: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm , Lord Venari Lord Venari , Haro Lergo Haro Lergo & Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall .

Er6tw3E.png

Caedyn Arenais didn't plan on signing any death warrants today. Reaching for his commlink, he quickly sought to put a stop to his droid's former instructions; "Chip, there's been a change of plans. Open all points of entry where possible. Get us a way out of this hunk of junk!". His and Zak's present company didn't appear to be overly all-together topside, and instead seemed intent on blowing the whole wreckage sky-high with them all going to hell along with it.

Chip on the other hand was busy speeding his way down through the decrepit corridors of the fallen destroyer looking frantically about for a working terminal. As big and scary as these sorts of places were for the timid little droid, the Destroyer had been dead and half buried for what seemed like a very long time now and finding a working socket to plug into, let alone any source of live power to try to work with, seemed like an impossibility. That was atleast, if it weren't for Luc Rivers Luc Rivers 's crew who seemed to be scavenging the vessel for all that it was worth.

The little droid had been waiting for an opportunity to use the access port that the pair had tried to repair, clearly looking for some sort of technology of possible data that they could get their hands on and sell. It just so happened that Lilly herself had called for them, hoping to shed some light and get some more numbers present to control the situation around their guests, as well as surrounding the vessel with those of the outside world. This sent the pair running and allowed Chip to plug in.

Within moments, all doors that were still functioning, would open, making transit throughout the vessel easier for all!

With: Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Haro Lergo Haro Lergo Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Agrippa Agrippa Caedyn Arenais Zak of Amroth Val Drutin Koushou Mito Koushou Mito
Nearby: Luc Rivers Luc Rivers F I S H F I S H Moira Connell Moira Connell Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Wyrm's bolt of lightning wouldn't find any meaningful deposit of hypermatter in the main reactor. Safety measures would've kicked in years ago, the liquid fuel dumped and any of the gas reserves vented before the ship contained the excess. The Destroyer's failing integrity wouldn't convert the durasteel behemoth into a massive bomb. Yet, none of this changed the reality where this not so merry band of darkness, light and everything between stood in a reactor room shuddering its remaining bolts loose as conduits burst under the growing internal pressure. Those automated safety measures would not keep the Star Destroyer in check again. Trace amounts of lingering grunge had been charged causing the chain of smaller scale explosions they were now all feeling.

The kicker was what happened when the traveling damage reached the active subsidiary reactor that Venari's team had activated just minutes earlier, the one with minimal coolant and nothing to keep its explosive reserve in check. They were all now effectively standing in a timed disruptor bomb. One collapsing under its own weight from the unchecked series of blasts rending its already damaged skeleton. But, of course, none of this deterred Venari from his goal.

---------

Heeding Vallaro's warning, Venari pierced the physical world's veil and gazed through the reality that was the force. Wyrm was not as he appeared to be; as lightning spat from the Feoorin's fingers his aura in the force shimmered and lost form for the briefest moment. An oddity but not one he would inquire on.

The destroyer groaned in protest to the wild current surging through its frame. A steamy geyser ruptured from an overhead pipe, a moment later the room had sectioned off as other lines followed suit. Engineering had quickly been converted into what would have been a half-decent sauna if it weren’t for the impending firework show. In the distance something exploded and the reactor room shook.

"My lord, there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of armed civilians and other miscreants converging on your location, orders?" His sergeant back on the Surreptitious relayed via commlink.

"Jam all other comm signals. I don't anyone else squawking," Venari commanded. Vallaro normally didn't appreciate others messing with his ship, but given the circumstances, Venari was confident he'd agree.

The Sith lord turned his attention back to the dissolving situation at hand, disregarded the boy at Wyrm's feet, the ramblings of diminutive creatures and threats from his Jedi counterparts. None of it mattered now. Three lightsabers unhooked themselves from the Sith Lord's belt and activated around him, crimson light washed the steamy room. He looked to Wyrm with eyes that shielded the world from a torrent of rage, "you risk such power with your recklessness, so eager to waste it away. I shall cull your madness, your weakness, from the world," Venari sabers cut through the steam and lunged toward the Feoorin creating a cage of red beams that swung wildly at his torso and extremities. The Sith Lord then looked to the Jedi across the room, "if you wish to save all those people I do suggest you get moving," he sneered. With communications jammed they'd have to warn the yard's inhabitants face to face. The Sith Lord leapt through a pillar of steam and landed in front of the rogue dark sider, his personal saber in hand

Luc Rivers

every job could be my last
In the reactor room: Agrippa Agrippa | F I S H F I S H | Caedyn Arenais | Zak of Amroth | Lord Venari Lord Venari | Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Haro Lergo Haro Lergo | Val Drutin
Close by the reactor?: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm | Val Drutin | Koushou Mito Koushou Mito | Moira Connell Moira Connell
Outside with: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

The Pit Runners descended on her position looking for orders. “Cover all exists, shoot anyone that comes out”. The exists that Lily referred to were the man made ones that the Pit Runners had cut through the shell of the ship, she was unaware of the goings on inside, damn Jedi and their cunning ways, but with them the people inside would have alternative escapes. They might avoid the Pit Runners, but not the maddening crowd. By now, several hundred people that turned up to the destroyer, some armed with old blasters, staffs and lumps of metal fashioned into a weapon. One even had a pitchfork and a flaming torch.

It was not so much the sound of the metal piece, but the sudden shift of it, the movement caught in the corner of Lily’s eye that made her head turn. She saw the girl’s face, one she did not recognise but more likely the girl was from the yards, maybe here to take revenge. “Come”, she gestured for the girl to join her and watch the ensuing mayhem about to explode.

And explode it did, but not in the way Lily had anticipated. And she had not pressed the detonator yet. The small explosion came from the reactor, whatever was going on inside one thing was certain is that not all of them were friendly toward each other. Or they did not know what they were doing, what they were dealing with. But Lily knew if the reactor was to blow, everyone was in danger, they were too close to the ship, not to mention the shockwave an explosion like that would create.

“Pit Runners”, nothing, her commlink jammed, but she tried again but the same result. She turned to the girl, “Look I need you to get these people back beyond the fence line”, she pointed to the inactive ray fence pikes, Some had already began to move with the initial explosion, but others more violent and wanting to kill someone for revenge, had not, the explosion not enough to deter them. “Go that way”, she pointed down the line, Lily would go find her gang and get them move the people away and out of here.

It was one thing to punish the trespassers, but Lily did not want innocent people to get killed over it. She started down the line yelling, “Get back, get back to the fence”.

Last edited:
Directly attacking: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm
Indirectly attacking: Val Drutin | Koushou Mito Koushou Mito

Each actor in the room was steadfast in their purpose.
Sith, Jedi, Hunter.
Power, justice, credits.

A tale as old as the republic itself was being told once again. The stage: a ship turned into a weapon of mass destruction. The stakes: thousands of lives, and the control of a dark artifact. The curtains were drawn and threats exchanged but there was no audience. In this ship, only the thousands of ghosts would bear witness to what transpired. Those tuning in from home would get only static and the subtle whispers of their impending demise.

Fifty thousand kilometers. That was the approximate range Vallaro’s ship the Surreptitious was able to jam communications in. No more information was coming in or out of that bubble without his say so. While he didn’t like the idea of Venari’s damned troopers making a mess out of his cockpit, he wasn’t inclined to disagree. The situation had continued to escalate and what started as a simple snatch and grab had turned into back to back promises of mutual annihilation among several parties. Even without Wyrm’s lightning, the room was electric and ready to explode.

A mouse and a wandering vagrant had entered the scene. Appearing as if from nowhere they seemed to be here for reasons other than the dark artifact that lead the rest to this nexus, or maybe it was that same darkness that brought them to this place, like moths to the flame of destiny. Scampering across the floor the mouse and vagrant came to a stop before yet another out of place creature, a Croke. The pieces fell together as the flame of destiny was kind enough to illuminate Vallaro to the truth of the situation.

“A fething Croke,” he growled as he came to take note of the creature’s existence. The creature was small enough to fit in a child’s palm and darker than a black hole. While Vallaro didn’t know much about the species itself he did remember a keynote from his military days; they were among the most dangerous creatures in the outer creature from the unknown regions. Unwilling to find out why Vallaro pointed his SMG at the creature and pulled the trigger. A hailstorm of bullets flew out towards the Croke, mouse, and vagrant. Accuracy was lost as his other hand remained occupied by the dead man’s switch, but at this range, he was confident that wouldn’t be an issue. He only needed one round to land and overwhelming force was his specialty.

The ship shook as a series of small explosions snaked their way throughout the crumbling vessel. Bits of unvented hypermeter would occasionally be caught in the chain explosions causing the whole ship to spasm violently but it was nothing like what laid ahead. The secondary reactors remained active, drawing hypermatter into themselves and churning out power into an already overwhelmed system. The hum of those reactors may as well have been a death knell to all those aboard and beyond. Once the explosions reached them, there would be no curtain call.

Last edited:
Targeting: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm

With:
Lord Venari Lord Venari Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Agrippa Agrippa Zak of Amroth Caedyn Arenais Val Drutin Koushou Mito Koushou Mito

Nearby: Luc Rivers Luc Rivers Moira Connell Moira Connell F I S H F I S H Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

The room lit up with light as electricity from the small dark creature ripped into the main reactor he heard Vallaro call it a Croke, he had heard of them but never seen one and the things he heard weren't good, the shuddering of the ship didn't break Haro's focus on the sheriff and the Jedi standing in the doorway. He reached to his belt and pulled a Shadow Caster Gas grenade from his belt and throwing it at the feet of Zak and Caedyn. Thick smoke began billowing into the doorway and partially into the main reactor room the light from Venari's saber illuminating the smoke giving it a red glow, he spoke into the smoke cloud as he walked into it "I would listen to my employer those people don't deserve to die and aren't in the way of my work, and pretty sure they would listen to a sheriff and Jedi more than a bounty hunter, plus I have work to do."

5 Shots from Haro's Protector Revolver Custom ripped through the smoke towards the Croke with the truest of aim trying to avoid the person who had insulted the Croke and the small mouse they were referring to. The thick smoke lighting up from within from the flash of the barrel he moved to another part of the smoke and began reloading his revolver with lightning speed and precision, as he reloaded he reached into his belt and loaded in one standard round, one explosive, and three of his acid rounds. He smiled to himself in the smoke thinking to himself he would like to see the enemy sith try to parry these snapping the cylinder shut he prepared to fire at the Croke again.

Damn it!

It was too late to duck behind cover and hope she would not be noticed. Brie froze and met the older womans gaze straight on through the shield of the helmet. She held something in her hand and Brie got the feeling that she had left the destroyer for a reason. The reason to avenge the voices that she had heard earlier, it must have been this woman she had heard. Her arguing with a male voice. Something bad was going to happen.

From everywhere, people that seemed to be lackeys to the woman turned up. People looking like scoundrels and scavangers most likely native to the planet. Their planet. A bad feeling spread inside her when she noticed their inflow around the woman. Armed with anything from improvised metal lump weapons to old blasters, they were turning up in houndreds and it was easy for the salvager girl to see the seriousness of the situation.

The blonde woman summoned her in a way that pretty much said she had no choice about it. She would not take any chances to be shot in the back by this band of thugs, hence why she carefully and suspiciously walked out from behind the heap of scrap and approached the woman.

''Wh- what's that?'' she asked and glanced down at the device the woman held in her hands.

''It's... It's a detonator, isin't it?'' she continued and tried to be strong in the presence of the many lackeys around them and in front of the ship. ''Why do you want to blow up that ship, when... When it's completely salvageable?'' she continued with the intent to bring it up to the older woman what she would loose, if that was her intent to blow up the valuables that were supposed to rest inside the mighty star destroyer.

Small and contained explosions could suddenly be heard from inside the ship. Brie understood that time were beginning to run out, with her ship left parked on the top of the ship. The woman had also commanded her to evacuate some people behind a fence line. Clearly she did not see her as a threat,v but she could not be allowed to push the button of that detonator. Brie hesitated a bit but suddenly found the fortitude to act.

''Don't do it!'' she exclaimed and took some steps in front of the woman. ''I... I'm not from here, and my ship is parked up there. Just beneath the bridge.'' she continued and pointed up on towards what was left of the bridge, high up there. ''I know you're upset on someone in there, I don't know who or why... But that doesn't give you the right to murder people, and I would very much like to be able to leave the planet...'' she continued and lowered her voice in the end of her sentence, realising that she might have yelled at the woman.

Luc Rivers Luc Rivers

Val Drutin

V
“Oh! An explosion!”

Val gazed at the overloading reactor, his eyes wide with childlike wonder. But his awestruck paralysis was short-lived.

He had a mouse to save from a fiery death.

The madman’s lightsaber flew into his hand, the violet blade igniting. With a dancer’s grace he assumed a fighting stance, holding his weapon out with one hand as if it were a rapier or a cutlass.

“Mr. Catfish, if you won’t let me have the mouse back, I’ll have no choice but to take it from you by force!”

His threat was undercut by the maddening, mischievous grin that had spread across his face. Despite the imminent inferno and the danger of the situation, he was terribly excited to finally have a chance at dueling someone, for the first time ever!

Well, not quite the first time… he had dueled his master, but that was only because she forced him. Besides, that happened in his past, before the game started… this was now.

Almost laughing with exuberant joy, he gave a cry of “Have at thee!” before he swung at the pernicious Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm .

Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Haro Lergo Haro Lergo Koushou Mito Koushou Mito Caedyn Arenais Lord Venari Lord Venari Agrippa Agrippa Zak of Amroth F I S H F I S H Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Luc Rivers Luc Rivers Moira Connell Moira Connell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom