Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Unions (ACA Invasion of Rebel Geonosis OOC)

[member="Khloe Sparrow"]

4d7fa371bfd483fbf85edc57e4a9b18652f7847219d9139bcaf05287428e11ab.jpg

[member="Triam Akovin"]

I think we're assuming there are some factory buildings behind the rebel lines?

So defensive perimeter and then foundry buildings. Obviously the rebel line of sight artillery is ...well...within line of sight.

I guess Geonosis looks a little different in my head and I don't think side streets is such a stretch for any major hub of activity and transporting of goods. It's not like I said "Victorian-era cobblestone streets." I don't know how many of us have actually acknowledged that the droid foundries were subterranean either but at this point we just have to go with it. :)

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Alrighty sorry for the long delay (mothers birthday out of town) but that business is all wrapped up. So I will get my post out for [member="Raziel"] and his cronies in the morning lol. Thank you all for your patience

Sorry for the Rebel fleet posting being slow! It's finals week for me and [member="Wan Min Brightsky"] has been having an inspection to deal with in regards to their current job position. It's a rough week. But I will be making a post in roughly 6 hours, so bear with us, thanks! :)

[member="Vulpesen"], oh a sonic attack, that's new! Be expecting a countermeasure for that next time :p

However, I would like to know if you know that I'm currently electrocuting you, and if this would have any effect on what you've chosen to do?

If not, would it be too difficult to request that you tone down the level of damage you are seeking to cause? I'll gladly accept deafness as a consequence of fighting you, but I do not want to be, quote "crippled". I'd like to continue this fight if at all possible. After all, its so far lasted all of 7 or 8 seconds, and now some padawan is firing a turbolaser at us?

Not sure how one can "hear" about a fight that just occurred but whatever, I don't mind :)

Ayden Cater said:
[member="Krasnaya Xue"]

We need to talk about your last post, cause there are problems -all- through it that need to be resolved.
Um, could you add me on that PM as well? Because Xue and I both discussed the strategy and it looked good to us and followed guidelines for maneuverability and firing arcs.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

To start, that padawan is also my fiance... big story there, maybe we can sit down and chat about ti when we're not trying to kill each other.

As for the electrocution, Vulps is following your absorption lead and has been employing Tutaminis.

As for lessening the power, you can just say Vulps let go and sail with the hit. It'll hurt a lot, but at least it won't end with me blowing you to bits with a close range sonic boom. Also, the damage from the blast will be far lessened and most damage you'll take will be fall or impact depending on if you hit a wall or the ground first.

Does that sound good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom