Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Unions (ACA Invasion of Rebel Geonosis OOC)

[member="Ayden Cater"]

I suggest re-reading the post. You're off on many counts.

I'm in a transport, like I mentioned in my post, and are enroute, like I wrote, and have a spacesuit, like i wrote, and haven't left the shuttle yet, like i wrote.

Before you get all uppity about my posts, I'd be absolutely certain you're not having a case of "I see what I want to see" because we all know you're the sites grumpiest old goat.

[member="Thane Drexel"]

Did your post explain how you go from a fighter in one post to a transport the next? Unless you mean to say that you've been flying around in a transport this whole time.

And next time, let's avoid unnecessary comments like "get all uppity". No need for that.

[member="Thane Drexel"]

Well now. I've got a bit of egg on my face.

It seems I've been under an erroneous, long standing assumption that you were writing for two characters in space, a Captain (Thane) and an Admiral. One, I thought, was leading the fighters/bombers and the other was on the Solo. Hence the confusion on my part.

[member="Krasnaya Xue"]

I've asked for the extra week as there is not clear victor at the moment, as per the terms.

Could you let me know ASAP as it seems the rebels have mostly stopped posting?

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Quick question. [member="TD-18"] amd his force is already flanking your main defense from one side. [member="Ash Valente"] is flanking from the other, with a squadron of Skocha. Where are your tanks going to hit the trenches?

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Raziel"]

I'm not doing this another week man. So this is probably my last post. B has been held, the trenches are still strong and you guys have ignored my artillery strikes against vehicles.

The foundry doors were never breeched and you guys had plenty of time to attack and what not, but I'm very done with this invasion. You handled everything great, but I seriously just don't have muse or the capacity to do this for another week

Ayden Cater said:
[member="Thane Drexel"]

Well now. I've got a bit of egg on my face.

It seems I've been under an erroneous, long standing assumption that you were writing for two characters in space, a Captain (Thane) and an Admiral. One, I thought, was leading the fighters/bombers and the other was on the Solo. Hence the confusion on my part.
toggenburg-goat-face-egg-cup.jpg

So close.

Raziel said:
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Seriously, you've stressed yourself out by trying to run the entire NPC force on your own, against a lot more PCs. Relax and do some PvP.
Relax... and do the thing that causes more rage? Uhh Raz, i would suggest something different.

Okay, it has been a REALLY long time since Vulpesen last posted. Way more than the maximum allotted time, but I was lax because he has finals.

I contacted him just a moment ago if he's going to post or not. If he can't, I win by default, and he'll just be knocked out.

Then I'll continue to push the front lines with my sniper fire.

Not that it matters at this point. The Invasion has reached a point of lax I think, and it doesn't look like we're much closer to a conclusive victory.

Posted. Really sorry about the wait... My finals however, are a bit more important than most... not because I'm me. But because I'm me. Got C's in most and a failing in one and I need to pass for both college and Highschool. Hope that sheds some light on why I've been slow for large posts.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

[member="Vulpesen"] Oh I'm aware of finals man. I'm just sorry about my impatience. I figured that it had been a few days and it would be okay to have expected a post :/

Also, I wasn't aware of the lack of extension. That had not been communicated clearly. I will however, continue our duel to its conclusion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom