Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Unions (ACA Invasion of Rebel Geonosis OOC)

[member="Jared Ovmar"] and @Sirella Velkner

Several times now you have skirted the realm of belief starting with the use of Plant surge as a Darksider, but what i find more annoying is that you completely bypassed alll other RPers, one sentence posted your way through the entire complex, and ignored a fact of the crypt being sealed off with a door and all that i am more than sure i had referenced more than a few times before then in teh same post being from the way you made your post sound insta KO'd. So i would kindly ask that you take your time and not try to single post a victory. Understood...

(Psst. Wookieepedia's Plant Surge article is conflicted, but canon's pretty clear - Plant Surge is as much a Darksider thing as a Lightsider thing, maybe more. See Shatterpoint, Shadows of Mindor, and the entire Abeloth arc.)

[member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Sirella Valkner"]

Force abilities aside if you could maybe tag the person at the entrance you're merrily skipping through that would be fantastic.

It's [member="Jake Cabur Tor"] for the record.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Abeloth was a force god and the only other person that you could have a chance at saying it is not a lightside only thing is if you take the one Mace windu story, in which the guy literally sold his soul to be able to use it... so no, Velkner should not be able to use it.

EmKay

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
Not fifteen* pages worth of posts, ain't nobody got time for that!

*subject to incorrectness. Probably more like 9.

[member="Asher Valentine"]

People who have time to write made up stories on a forum dedicated to writing generally have time to read, yes. Or else they don't take part. Or I dunno, write a novel by yourself. Then you don't have to worry about what anyone else is doing/has done.

EmKay

Unless they're people like myself who get in a few posts in slim windows of opportunity, then they don't have the time for checking details of a whole thread. Or getting into pointless arguments. The situation was resolved by [member="Krasnaya Xue"] anyway.

Do we all have time to read every single post? Of course not.

But with all due respect, if you're going to join an invasion where each writer has been carefully trying to plot out their next move, it is unfortunate that you couldn't find the time to read along with the story.

[member="Asher Valentine"]

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Abeloth had drank from the two sources of ultimate power and knowledge and then became a being that could literally tear apart worlds and move through space witho0ut a physical body... ive read the books and i know it took themselves writing into a corner that they had to kill something which at that point was a god

EmKay

[member="Khloe Sparrow"]
Indeed. I had to gain information from multiple people in order to make sense of what was going on, because like I said,

Asher Valentine said:
people like myself who get in a few posts in slim windows of opportunity, then they don't have the time

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Sirella Valkner"]

The last time he posted was two weeks ago and he never tagged me or anyone else for that matter.

[member="Solan Charr"]

I don't appreciate being threatened, objective C is about 1vs1 PVP. Should have picked a different objective if you don't like being engaged. If you got any more complaints and are able to bring them up in a more mature and reasonable manner feel free to PM both me and Valkner.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

1v1 pvp or not completely bypassing everyone and getting to the objective in one post before then trying to one shot me all in the same post. Sorry but when you are realistic is when things will be played your way.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Solan Charr"]

I didn't one shot anyone, I am sure your superior will power will help you save the day.

*shrugs*

He never tagged me and I am not prepared to read two hundred posts when maybe ten of them are relevant to my portion of the invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom