Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Belova Operative Bracers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
IaRkNnP.gif
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Other
  • Weight: Weightless
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • Other: Sonic: Low
    • Other: EMP/ION: Very Low
    • Other: Sensors: Very Low
    • Other: Radiation: Very Low
    • Other: Fire: Average
    • Other: Cryo: Average
    • Other: Acid: Average
    • Other: Vacuum: Very Low
    • Other: Darkside: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Self Repairing: Designed with the hypermembrane for protection but also the ability to repair itself over time with small damage being a few minutes to hours and sections of the suit being days.
  • Overly Engineered: Designed to give the wearer a high degree of functionality and protection
  • Exotic Matter: Altered at the molecular level and force enhanced to be force enhanced to be highly protective.
WEAKNESSES
  • Self repairing: While it can repair its own micro stress fractures the capabilities can take days to hours depending on how damaged they become from use.
  • Exotic Particles: Largely unknown and not seen in the galaxy before. It isn't invincible nor is it really strong but it reacts violently near dark and anti-matter which can disrupt and destroy it or even cause it to rupture and disintegrate.
  • Exotic Matter: The exotic matters are explosive when they come into contact with anti or dark matter.
DESCRIPTION
Designed for the owner of Baktoid and member of the Republic Alli Wren using tech from the GIA. The bracers are several cylinders placed on a synthleather strap with circuitry and power cells mixed in to let the variety of equipment be used. Made for operatives and able to function with the gravitational leveler and not ruin movement or impede progress. The lightweight and duration of the energy cells allow for moderately extended use with the majority of equipment requiring minimal power aside from the shocker.

The electrostatic charge is built much like a discharge. The human body being able to store up to 30,000 volts is not uncommon and can be done by moving across a floor it is the discharge of over 3,000 volts that goes over the human sensitivity threshold while something as minor as 10 volts can damage level 1 ESD devices. Above 6,000 volts is visible to the eye and traveling from the wrist launcher exits at a speed 270 ft. per second to a maximum range of 10 meters spreading minorly to cover more within the center of mass delivering a shock of 1.3 milliamps (as voltage doesn't kill you it is amperage)

The charge and shot mimic the waveform disrupting the nervous system and incapacitating on low setting or setting for high level which has less range being reduced by one third and upping the amperage. The duration for the incapacitation depends on the person but the minimal tested is one hour to seven for stunning and if fired on lethal levels death can happen. The damage to electronics not shielded or insulated can be longer lasting and go up in the in varying damage (depending on size, insulation ect. ect) The ammo charge capacity is 4 shots per power cell on lethal setting and 16 none lethal per cell. Standard operatives have three cells in place with additional on person.

Last edited:

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] - This seems like you might be trying to cram Mandalorian armor functionality into a pair of bracers. In a PVP setting, this seems problematic. Based on the 'powerful, custom personal weapons' clause in the Factory rules, I have to ask for a substantial development thread, or at least one or two of the bracers' offensive capabilities need to go. Your call.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
@[member="Boolon Murr"]

I would like to keep the electrostatic charge if possible. The tear gas, knock out and corrosive would be the other offensive parts. I don't want it to be haggling but if I ditched those three could I keep that?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] - Before I can answer that, I need you to expand upon what you mean by 'percussive' and 'energy blasts', as well as a time or usage limit for the lethal setting.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] - Throwing a paralysis lightning bolt 30 metres isn't something that I can approve. Drop it to 10, ditch two out of the other three (tear gas, knockout, corrosive), and I'll approve it.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
FACTORY MODIFICATION TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Royal Atrisian Armor
Link to Submission: Royal Atrisian Armor
Reason for Factory Modification Request: updates

Submission Name: Sasori Maurel
Link to Submission: Sasori Maurel
Reason for Factory Modification Request: updates

Submission Name: Operative Bracers