Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bashing Royalty[TRE Hex Invasion of Serenno]

D'Astan Sector approaching Serenno​

Allies: The Resurgent Empire.
Enemies: The Dominion and allied forces.

"This is madness," the captain repeated for the fifth time in as many minutes. Outside of the small craft, boarding craft slowly lined up their drydocks and locked on. He heard the haunting sound of pressurization and immediately swallowed the dryness of his throat. There was no relief to be found.

"It's fine, captain," the second officer reassured him. "This is all standard protocol during wartime. They'll search us for contraband, do a quick sweep of the ship to ensure our papers check out, and we'll be on our merry way."

Their eyes met, but the captain seemed unconvinced. "You're certain that the manifest is accurate?" he asked, unnerved. "All cargo is accounted for, and will pass inspection?"

"As far as I know, the Dominion keeps Galactic Standards in terms of contraband and legalities. There should be nothing to hold us here for more than a few minutes. If anything, your demeanor-"

The ship lurched as a loud series of footsteps came closer to the bridge. "Where is your captain?" the commanding officer demanded as he stepped forward, arms clasped behind his back. "I have several questions regarding your current course and destination. I'm afraid if you are bound for Serenno, we will be redirecting your course and securing all cargo at a secondary location until further notice. All traffic into and out of the New Republic capital is suspended until further notice."

"I have clearance," the captain stepped forward and protested. "This ship is carrying goods vital to holding out for a long period of time if it comes to siege, and without it-"

"I understand the gravity of your situation captain, and I promise you that you will be duly compensated for your efforts. However, I cannot allow you passage onto the planet at this time. Your cooperation in this matter is absolutely paramount."

"I understand." The captain offered a stiff salute, then watched as the boarding crewmen broke ranks and fanned out to search the ship. Their officer stared straight on, watching the holofeed with vague interest.

"This course, captain, is for Carannia," the man noted.

"Sir," the captain nodded. "Several nobles requested these rations and supplies for the coming conflict. If you need the names of my clients, I can gladly produce them."

"All supply lines were diverted outside the capital for safety purposes. That information was issued several days ago, and was established on a streamlined basis early yesterday morning. The only traffic into and out of that spaceport is militant."

"Sir, I'm afraid I don't-" the captain sputtered, but his hands were behind his back before he could finish. Several of his men were detained in the same fashion, almost in unison. "This is outrageous," he cried out. "We've done nothing wrong!"

"What's your game, captain?" the man snarled. "A spacer with supplies would have adjusted his course to prevent this sort of thing as early as possible. You were intent on your destination." The captain watched the holoprojector intently as he was pressed more firmly into the console. "Speak up now, captain," the man leaned closer. "I don't want to hurt you, but I'm not above violence."

The ship shuddered again, then settled. "Come on then, I don't have all day." The enforcer lifted his weapon and pressed the cold muzzle to the Captain's forehead. "If you won't tell me, you're no good to me," he explained. "I'll confiscate your cargo and the nobles who were going to pay you will end up with a better deal than the could have imagined. So you see, everybody wins but you."

"And you," the captain smiled leisurely as the sound of boarding hooks as they released resounded through the ship. The utter confusion gave the captain just enough time to wrench free and slam his hand onto the control panel. "For the Sith," the captain hissed.

He relished the horror in his aggressor's gaze for all the microsecond it lasted.

Their lives ended in an inferno.

Aboard the boarding vessel...​

"Did that ship just self-detonate?" the crewmen stared at the screen in a panic as they struggled to get a handle on the situation. "The Commander and his team were still aboard! Fething hell, someone radio command, we need to report this immediately!"

"Sir!" the Communications officer set about opening the proper channels and relaying the information, but all other eyes were on the osmic dust that only moments previous had been connected to their own ship.

"That could have been the end of us, too," one woman muttered nervously.

"Who authorized the disengagement order?" the standing captain called out. "Who released the docking hooks?"

A murmur rippled through the crew. Heads shook in denial, and wary men exchanged troubled glances. "Simmons," the captain snapped, "Clarke, with me. Blasters out. I have the feeling we've been boarded."

They pulled sidearms from their waistbands and headed for the elevator. As it slid open, they were greeted by the thrum of a white blade. "Fire!" the captain screamed in a panic. "Kill him! Quickly!"

Alkor sawed through the first mate with only slight effort, and the blast from the second lieutenant caught the captain in the shoulder. He twisted in pain as his knees hit the floor, and the Dark Jedi slammed his blade into the gut of the other crewman.

He let the carcass fall away from him as he stepped over to the captain and kicked his weapon away. "Someone," he rasped. "Help me-"

Alkor leaned close to the man and cupped his chin in a metallic hand. "I'm not going to kill you," he said calmly. "I need you alive."

"I'll never help you," the captain hardened his face and spat at the Corellian. Alkor let out a sigh and wiped the spittle from his cheek. "Every man on this ship will gladly die to preserve-"

Alkor squeezed, albeit lightly, and the captain let out a yelp. "You are in no position to preserve anything." He wriggled his wrist a bit, reinforcing both the pain that the man was feeling, and the miniscule amount of effort it would take to crush the man's bones. "I need you to transmit the request to bring down the shields."

"Over my dead body," he managed to proclaim.

Alkor glanced to the rest of the crew. "You heard him," the Dark Jedi spoke up, and the anguish that rose from his victim came in perfect harmony with the sound of grinding jawbone. Alkor clenched his fist tightly, and blood spewed through the fingers of his gauntlet.

Wide eyes stared up at him, but they saw no mercy in his frosty gaze. "You don't have to die," Alkor whispered to the man. "Nod your head; if you tell your comms officer to transmit the request right now, I'll let them take you to the med bay. They still have time to save you."

Tears streaked the man's cheeks as he shook his head. Alkor could taste his pain, and the fear that grew with each second he remained tightly gripped. "Hurry," he added. "The longer you wait, the more blood you lose. They need to stem it quickly."

He continued to shake his head and blubber incoherently for several seconds before the dread took him, and he realized that he really woul die. He bobbed his head, nodding frantically.

"Smart man," Alkor let him go, and his body slapped the floor. Blood gushed from his slacked jaw, and his eyes rolled back. Two crewman rushed to his side and dragged him off to be treated.

"You," Alkor gestured with his bloodied hand toward the comms officer. "You heard the man."

"Yes... sir," he shuddered, the images of his captain still vivid in his mind. "This is shuttle.... requesting..."

Alkor turned to the helmsman. "And you," he said, "set a course for the Capital. We wouldn't want to be late for the main event."

As if to reinforce the order, Alkor tapped the hilt of his weapon- extinguished- against the man's shoulder.

The ship slowly turned toward Serenno.

K U S H I B A H

In the beginning, there was Peace.

Vibrant fields sprawled across the land, as far as the human eye could see. Human hands had cultivated the fertile earth, and through their toils had prosperity been won. Lush crops made up neat lines for miles, with diligent attendants joyfully collecting the fruits of their labor. Bushels of crops were harvested, with some being ferried away by beast-driven carts. Others were simply carried by and hand transported by foot. Thus did Kushibah live up to its reputation: a relatively primative world that had been acquired for agriculture...A world that was quiet, calm, and Peaceful.

Peace is a L I E

Gone. The relative quiet of early afternoon was gone. Shattered instantly by a thunderous sound. A cadre of dropships had broken atmosphere and dipped, swiftly, towards the lush ground below. Their number was greater, once, but the world's defenders saw fit to eradicate foreign threats. Through sacrifice...through cunning and speed had this number made it; and now their mission could begin. Their purpose was to be that stubborn boot that ground into the fertile soil - a foothold for the Resurgent Empire. Thus were their dropships more cargo-centric than the typical invasionary force. Only two, the leadmost craft of the six, could be clearly see as ferrying no cargo at all.

Their arrival was swift. Their stepping foot onto the planet was even swifter. In mere moments did the larger behemoths circle around one another, setting into motion the process of strategically releasing their cargo onto the vibrant ground. The combat vessels, too, made landfall and promptly introduced black to the green planet. Troopers, loyal Resurgents, poured forth from the depths of the dropships. Their movements were precise. Purposeful. Driven. They wasted not a second in putting into action what they had trained for. Some began to look down sights for enemy defenders whilst others took to guiding the crates of cargo down to the surface.

Metus had to admit, these troops were solid.

They were a divine contradiction to what he had become accustomed to: a rabble of unorganized warriors with a loose chain of command. At best, Mandalorians could collective shoot at a single goal, but precision such as this? This came from discipline. This came from organization. This came from Order. This was what the Resurgent Empire offered to the lush planet. The Sith Lord was one of the last to set foot upon the greenery that was Kushibah, followed by a handful of his personal guard. They were old followers who had stood of time: some original Dreadguard, others Templars. Together, they matched the pace of their liege as he inspected the process of cargo being unloaded.

However. That is when he felt it.

The sensation could only be described as...Dull. As if a tongue refined by the most expensive wines had been sullied by a convenience store variety. What the Sith Lord felt was crude. Primative. Yet identifiable all the same. Darkness was being toyed with. For what purpose? Darth Metus could not discern, but an educated guess said that not addressing it would be severely detrimental to his health. Turning, his sulphuric gaze found that a trio of speeders had been unloaded thus far. There wasn't enough for even his own guard to follow, but that was fine. Time was of the essence. He motioned to two of his Dreadguard, choosing them to follow, before claiming a speeder for himself.

"Dreadguard," he began, "follow once the others are unloaded. Knights, form the Circle."

With his orders given, Darth Metus stradled his speeder. Ascension gripped him thus and straightaway did he and his subordinates take off in the direction of the Darkness. In but a mere span of moments, his eyes would fall upon a great stone pillar and gaggle crowding around it. His eyes could not make out individual details, such as facial features, from this distance...but even here, he could feel it. And likewise, if any in their midst had Senses, they would feel Him.

Objective: Establish Resurgent FOB
Enemies: @Ra'a'mah, [member="Enzo Carpathia"]
Allies: Resurgent Empire, Various Mercenaries
Equipment: Standard Lightsaber (2), Terentatek Body Glove, Gauntlet of Hod Haran

S50zlDA.png
Somewhere below where [member="[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT='lucida sans unicode']Vraukt[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT='lucida sans unicode']"] and the Sith Lord Drakash spoke within one of the observation decks. Stood one of Vraukt's apprentices, Charlyra Araano once a member of the Order of Fire. The young woman now age thirty had been left for dead after her battle with the First Order's dark side force users, and it seemed that Kaeshana would have been her grave. It should have been her grave, and yet as her cybernetic hand reached out to the glasteel in front of her, as the mechanical noise from her breathing apparatus reminded her of where she was. Charlyra clenched her hand into a fist - her savior on that day had been none other than Asharad Graush a member of the First Order Military who took the woman from the battlefield and ensured her survival.

Left for dead - abandoned on Kaeshana, filled with rage with the Tygaran Alliance had grown. Nursed by her masters, until the Sith Knight was deemed ready to see the galaxy once again. A black robe with deep crimson vestments covered her body. The glint of two hilts indicated her lightsabers, no doubt a shoto and a typical blade to fit with her style and new training. Charlyra's long dark hair flowed over her shoulders. She studied her reflection as the breather came up to just about the bridge of her nose and cut underneath her eyes. Her now yellow and goldenrod eyes, corrupted with the dark side - and she recalled the old teachings of the Jedi. Deep within the woman's very soul it spurned to see this. To see how far she had fallen, and then there was another side. One that was okay with this, one that could justify turning to the darkside and it was this side that spoke the loudest.

On this day, she would follow her master onto Serenno and cleanse it. Cleanse with the burning rage of the dark side, in the name of the Resurgent Empire ... In the name of an Empire. As Charlyra breathed, and as she looked at her own reflection she turned away. She knew now that Charlyra Araano the Jedi, the Sister of Fire had long since died on that Force forsaken planet known as Kaeshana. Atmeiktes had taken her place for she had been abandoned, forsaken - left to waste away. And for that, the galaxy would burn in the very same way.

The woman took a cloak that rested beside her over a chair. "I am Atmeiktes - Heir to the Demon." The demon being her master, Vraukt. She brought the hood of the cloak over her head and exited the observation deck.

[member="Lyra Naerys"]

Yidhra

Mars Tsosûtiyakûtiyuska
Location: Aboard the Udraitorhttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/112091-udraitor-scepter/, above Kushibah
Objective: Do what Sith do best
Allies: [member="Antherion"] | [member="Neesa"] | TRE
Space enemies: [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Rogal Aegrus"]
Ground enemies: [member="Enzo Carpathia"] | @Ra'a'mah

The first dropships were spilling from the hangars of the Udraitor, making fast for the planet below. Spread out formations, just in case of some hidden ground-to-orbit weaponry – the scans hadn’t shown any defenses, but better safe than sorry. Host upon host of Massassi and soldiers were streaking towards the unsuspecting world, each heading for a different center of populace. Upon landing, they would begin to round up the locals, beating them into submission if they resisted.

But there would be no death. Not yet – the Kissai still had their part to play.

Admiral Guhrrat was watching the ships disappear into atmosphere when an officer yelled out. “Enemy contact, My Lord! Edge of the system, facing our stern.”

Of course. His cold yellow eyes found the massive holodisplay in the middle of the CIC. The situation didn’t require a lot of consideration – “I want our whole stern on that SD. If it’s not a burning wreckage by the time it’s in range to return fire, it’s your head, Arryd.”

Indeed, the Udraitor would unleash hell upon its target with its intimidating array of extreme- and long-range weaponry. Turbolasers and ion cannons would rain barrage after barrage at the approaching Astral Knight. The support fleet would assume defensive formation around, above, and below the Command ship, tightening the perimeter against the enemy.

“My Lord—”
“What?”
“It seems… it seems to be accelerating, My Lord. Vector is straight into our—”
“Stern?” The Admiral’s visage darkened to the color of venous blood. “It might be a closing maneuver, or they might attempt to ram us. We shall take no chances. Hail the Captain of the Imumowija.”
“This is Lord Waastat of the Imumowija, Admiral. How may I serve?”
“Captain. Prepare your vessel for a ramming maneuver.”
“Admiral?”
“The Dominion’s Star Destroyer, Captain. If it reaches ramming speed, you will impale their belly with your ship.”
“I... the Imumowija will do its duty to the Empire, Admiral. We stand at the ready.”

Lord Guhrrat slid his yellow eyes from the display to a Zûtadasi standing off in the corner, its half-rotted limbs limp at its side.
“You,” the Pureblood hissed with disgust, “relay this to the Muis Akirsira.”

~
Yidhra Dottash was the Udraitor.

Her mind was inside it, encircling it, spreading all over with the miasma of the Dark side seeping from the metal colossus. The Nairidira was alive now, entangled with her own Force, whispering, tingling along her nerve endings.

Exhilarating.

Amber eyes cracked open as a chorus of broken voices rang inside her head.

“Zion Dottash, ri drasosûtâona asartsa an jsûwi mus is sûrsû. Mis isaroksh riyri snaâ muru an akida anim, kad tu'iyia swira kash adata.”

Her claws flexed upon the cloudy surface of the sphere, drawing circles as she communed with the Force all around her.
“Zim shiyoksh ki shanwa, Ajkitina. Ri JinTsarthaz wisosûtatul mus nu asha.” A pause, then: “Diâ, Ajkitina?”
“Kiyij Zion?”
“Tsosûtaiyi diâ zudytatul ri Jinirshiwizi anas dikwi dzok sh’jatau mus. Kiara an ri arsiai, Ari Guhrrat.” *

The sorceress closed her eyes again, and began to weave an intricate web of illusion around the Urdaitor.

~
Licking his chapped lips, the Admiral worried a tendril as he came to stand at the holodisplay again. “Are there any enemy ships on our bow?”
“Negative, My Lord. Only contact in the system is the Dominion fleet – the Star Destroyer is still accelerating, My Lord.”
“It won’t hold long against the Udraitor. And if it does, we are prepared.” His spiked brow furrowed, pooling deep shadows around jaundiced eyes. “Now find me that foe on our bow. If Lady Dottash says they’re here, they’re here.”
~
As seconds dragged by like entrails, the lumbering vessel would move. Its powerful engines would rumble to life, spewing sunfire into the void. With the effort of consumption, the Command ship would begin to yaw its weighty bulk, slowly but surely narrowing the three kilometer stretch of target its stern presented to the closing Star Destroyer.

That’s what it would look like, at least. The actual Udraitor, the one obscured by crafty illusion, would begin inching ever lower in space, seeking to drop below the Destroyer’s trajectory.

Time was short, tensions high, the stakes higher, but the Resurgent Empire had what the Dominion did not.

T̴̪̝̗̣̒̂̕ȟ̢̹͚̫͚ͤͨͨ̏ͨ͢ͅe̶̼͖̒̾ͥ ̣̱̥̪͇̋̃̑̌͑̅̚ͅD̨̲̭͔͙̩̮ͦ̿̊̌̀̓͗͞â̤͔͍̙̗̋͒̀r̼̟̰͖͍̰̱͐ͩ̾̆̍̔ͯ̎͜k̡̻̙̂̎͊ͥ͜ ̵̰͙̝̞ͧ̄̐͒̐́ş̧̲͔͕͖̯̭̪͗̒̒ͨ̊̈̋̀̂ĩ̡͎̭̠͎̜͚͑͊d̈̅̃ͥ̏͏̰̜e͎͇ͭ̌̑̔̚̚.̣͚̺̬̹͕̭́̾͌̑̂ͩͦ̇
“Lady Dottash, the foe attempts to ram us from behind. We shall endeavor to stop them, but your reach is needed.”
“You will have my aid, Admiral. The Dark Side shall guide us to victory.”
“And, Admiral?”
“My Lady?”
“Find and kill the Dark ship that sneaks upon us. Look to the fore, Lord Guhrrat.”

Objective: Break Expensive Things
Allies: [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Vraukt"] | [member="Charlyra Araano"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"]
Broski: [member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"]
Enemies: The Dominion
Equipment: In bio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goy5tAVlv8s

The blade glinted with the turn of metallic hands, ice sharp in the low light of the shuttle. A shudder ran through the small craft – deployment. The owner of the weapon didn’t budge on the bare-bones seat, idly testing its balance with mechanical gestures.

Ahead of the Avalanchehttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/84750-ss-orbalisk-class-boarding-shuttle/ was a small fighter screen, spewed forth in tandem with the transport. Their role was manifold – they would distract, draw fire, and obscure the small, sensor-proof vessel. It wasn’t a tactic that would hold for long, but long didn’t matter. The shimmering of the planetary shield was already visible through the thin viewport, alight with the pinpricks of the Empire’s ire.

“ETA to shield is less than thirty seconds,” rasped the trandoshan pilot over the comms. “Hold onto your seats. Gonna be a rough one.”

The mercenary – who appeared to be just another among the elite Sith soldiers – slid the blade back into its sheath. Practiced hands clipped the crash webbing and activated the dampers. Glacier eyes found the hulking togorian sitting across the aisle. A knife-smile curled behind the impassive faceplate.

Oh, but war paid so well.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Objectives: Destroy The Sith
Allies: The Dominion
Enemies: TRE and Allies
Gear: Tintreach
Army: Spear of Serreno

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxxXu9ZOPz8[/youtube]​
​​T​he rain laden clouds swept across the darkened sky of Serenno, with only a slight eerie illumination from the moon casting her outstretched fingers across the hearts and minds of her children. The planet was once again thrown into fighting the infection known as the Sith, as they massed in numbers to disrupt the lifestyles and fractured peace of not just the citizens; but the Houses of Nobility. The Houses, already on the eve of civil war themselves, now found a greater threat looming overhead; though the squabbles and accusations couldn't be halted long enough to form an alliance against this greater threat. But hope was not lost. Under the moon, watched over by the Goddess Vahl, a hero would emerge to thwart the villain's attempts. In this call to arms came one Count, leader and Patriarch of House Venjuta, ready to strike both teeth and sword into Sereeno's enemies. An Immortal. A Vampirika.

​N​aked and laying on the blood drawn symbol of the Venjuta, with thirteen black candles flicking hot tongues placed on the edges of the symbol, I kept my eyes shut as my kindred chanted and swayed as their naked porcelain bodies offered up enchantments and prayers of protection to their God-Count. The swirling green mists of Nightsister Magick mingled with the black mists of Sith Magick joining them to my energy of the Dark Side constructing a dark ritual only known to the Venjuta; Mo bhrón An Trodaí ar. Slowly I began to open my emerald eyes, feeling the atonement of my future sins that would be required to kill Serenno's foes this day. Rising up, two of my family began to dress me in ceremonial robes, dyed in the colors of our Crest, while my sword laid unmolested at my feet.

​F​ully dressed and my sword attached to my hip, I took the offered chalice filled with the blood of the evil doer in both hands. Raising it up over my head, I gave thanks to my Goddess and consumed the crimson fluid in one swift gulp. I dropped the chalice, prompting all in attendance to drop to their knees; as I quickly blew out the candles one by one symbolizing the death of Serenno's invaders. I bid my family farewell mounting the landspeeder that would take me to Serreno Sector Command Base ​to gather the army awarded to me by fellow Count, [member="Adron Malvern"], and meet with one Major Yorus​ on best how to destroy the Sith.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

D'Astan Sector approaching Serenno
Allies: The Resurgent Empire.
Enemies: The Dominion and allied forces.

Objective: Support Alkor

Whatever crew rebelled were put down in a swift manner. Whilst he had been getting into the vessel the theatrical way, Alleria and her team of Fett Clan Skyfighters had chosen the stealth route. As such their hand clamped onto the hull and swung their magboots in towards the steel skin of the beast. A few cuts of a plasma torch later and they had burst through and airlock.

She had fighters crawling all over the vessel, clad in vac suits, breaching different airlocks.

"Squad one is in."

"Squad two is up."

"Squad three up."

She nodded, stripping off her last piec of vac suit as a bulkhead cycled shut, sealing the breached airlock from her and her men. With a swift motion she jammed the butt of her Czerka Assault Rifle into the pocket of her shoulder and sighted down the rails. She had an under barrel grenade launcher on there for extra measure.

"Alkhor has the bridge from what I understand. Sweep the vessel, kill any who aren't in compliance."

"Aye Ner Vod, done."

Her team moved to the engine room, heavy armored boots thundering on the steel deckplates. Two fools came out, weapons high. Dominion engineers by the look of it.

"Halt!"

She grinned. There was no halting and they'd just identified themselves as hostile.

"Light em up vod!"

High powered assault rifles chattered in their hands, thundering down the halls. Bras casings clinked on the floor. Bullets stormed, shredding flesh and dropping the pair. Her clip went dry and she transitioned, dropping the rifle to sling and drawing her Machine pistol.

"Stack on the door. Make sure we clear these fethers out by the numbers. Squads, how are we doing?"

"Comms secured."

"Main Hangar Secured."

"Secondary Engineering is up."

They had Alkor at the helm, and her men at the sensitive points of the vessel, to keep things in line if the crew rebelled. Except the engine room now.

"On three...."

St0rmSlaSh

Never Underestimate a Good Bottle of Whiskey
Location - SSV Vanagandr and Dominion Space
Objective - Help patrol
Allies - SJO and Dominion
Opposition - TRE

Post #1

Jerit saw the blackness through the viewing windows of the SSV Vanagandr. Space was always a sight that one is never bored by. He was on the bridge with Grand Master Yune and the others. He was helping patrol Dominion Space against Sith that might be travelling through this area. It was kind of boring, but Jerit's imagination took to flight on what could happen on a mission that involved Sith. He imagined a battle on the ship, or a battle in space. Jerit was all up for this. He loved the thoughts of warriors against warriors. It was epic. It was intriguing.

Instead of his normal Jedi Robes that he would traditionally wear, Jerit was wearing his new battle armor. He loved the feeling of it. The weight, the material. It made him feel more close to the real thing of a peace keeper, though he had not seen any real action. When he was assigned to this and he heard the word, Sith, the padawan took no hesitation to be prepared because you never know what could happen. As he was thinking more about it, he got an eerie feeling. The feelings of fear. As a Jedi, you must keep those feelings at bay within yourself. That is what his father had told him. Fear leads to the dark side... No, he could control his feelings he knew that. Jerit decided to abandon these thoughts and looked over to everyone. His friends. They were probably the only people Jerit knew now. He gazed upon space once again, thinking more and concentrating with the force...

[member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Vrak Nashar"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Marl"] | [member="Valae Kitra"] | [member="Jakkor Kess"] | [member="Sko'saht"] | [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] | [member="Valkren Calderon"]

Allies: @Ra'a'mah [member="Enzo Carpathia"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Yidhra"]

Jakkor was back once again, at the forefront of the war. He had long grown sick of combat, he had seen mostly his fill from the Clone Wars to the Omega Wars, and he was not pleased about fighting, however, he knew of the Dominion was a faction that he had joined before taking his Barash Vow. A vow where a Jedi dedicates themselves to nothing then the Force as a type of penitence. He had taken the vow for a year, before returning to the activities of being a Jedi. Now, what brought him here, his mate for one. They were both parts of the Dominion, and so it was their duty to defend the homeland when it called for them.

He had meditated out in the fields, the Force preparing him for when he would fight. He was ready, he was a warrior at heart, he was bred for combat. He would do anything to stop the Sith, he would do anything to protect the ones he loved by any means. Now all he had to do was wait for the coming storm to arrive.

Location: The Kishibah System, Ritual Chamber of the Eldritch
Objective: Madness
Allies: The Dominion I guess [member="Rogal Aegrus"]
Enemies: [member="Yidhra"] [member="Antherion"]

Even in the shadows he could feel the eye among them, like a blind man trying to catch a ghost. His enemies had felt the echo of the void that shrouded the Eldritch, yet they were unable to see what was hidden below. Darth Abyss still stood above his warlocks, repeating the dark summoning of the twisted beasts that were meant to deceive the other tainted ship, to draw away its focus when the true strike would come. While the words resounded inside the ruined structure on board of the curse of the Black Sea, the Prophet felt something else, a lingering presence that reached much further than the crippled eye that was desperately grasping for its target. The art of battle meditation made the air vibrant for those truly gifted in the ways of the force. Someone made sure that the ship they were hunting was running at the absolute maximum of its capabilities.

He wouldn't allow that. His left rose in the air, the spell fading into arcane mist that was still lingering upon the Eldritch. Leaving the Starweird without control was a risk, but one worth taking. They only cared to hunt those gifted with the force, and the ship of his opponent clearly was publicly protecting the more imposing, more powerful aura then the Eldritch. That didn't meant that it was impossible that the creatures wouldn't also attack him and his men, but chances were that the other ship would be their first target. Then his left lowered again, as he prepared another ritual, this time designed to break the focus of whoever was commanding the ship through the force. Like before Abyss began, his warlocks falling into the incantation short after.

"Girdeti tave redis ir ziur anas j'us buti niekas." ("Hear the words and see that you are nothing.")

While Abyss and his acolytes summoned their arcane might to bring down their enemy, Glory was monitoring the battle from a more conventional point of view. A dominion star destroyer had set out to collide with the large vessel of the Empire, granting the Eldritch the prefect opportunity to get into strike position. In case of the ancient stealth ship that didn't meant readying the weapons to catch the other ship in a storm of ion and blaster bolts, but instead to find a good position to release the elite boarding crew of the Prophet, and the Prophet himself, into space to find a was inside.

At the two of the four oversized airlocks the crew had gathered. Forty of the Prophet's most skilled Ghostmakers split into to two groups, each aided by four agents of the Inner Eye and thirty Pitfall Droids. They would lead the attack on the enemy vessel, the cyberneticly enhanced Ghostmakers using their acidic weapons to erode holes into the hull that served as point of entrance. The pitfall droids would remain in space, using their small size and agility to fire small proton torpedoes at the ship from every possible angle. The Inner Eye was there to lead and command, making sure that everything happened as their dark leader intended.

Glory herself was ready as well. As an A.I. she could command the ship like no one else, able to act without the need of a crew that precisely followed her orders. Her programming was working overtime, getting everything in position to decloak the Eldritch, release it's deadly payload and then fade again under many layers of trickery and deception. Slowly the tainted vessel was closing in on the slower enemy ship. While her preparations came to a close the spell summoner by the Mindeater finally sprung to life. Without breaking the shadows that kept the Eldritch hidden a dark presence would descend down on the enemy ship, a otherworldly voice carried through the force right into the ears of those on board.

"The void will consume all. Run while you still can."

With his threat lingering in the air the sith lord made his way to the airlock, ready to join his men once it would open. It was only a matter of minutes until the right of the Eldritch would be close enough for them to begin the assault. Soon only ashes, blood and darkness would be left.

[member="Jerit Kolomor"] / [member="Arisa Yune"]
Location - SSV Vanagandr and Dominion Space
Objective:Support SSJ, and Dominion

Allies - SJO and Dominion
Opposition - TRE & Allies

[1]

It had been a roller-coaster over the past few months for Velus. He had been assigned by the upper command to join the Dominion as part of a program to increase the relations between the two respective factions. United by common enemies, the Silver Jedi, and the Dominion had decided to work together to fight the Sith Empires that threatened their own very existence. The Ephicanthix had his own opinions about it, but he would obey the orders that he was given to the people that had offered him a home.

And now here he was, the soldier was aboard the SSV Vanagandr, standing alongside the new Grandmaster, [member="Arisa Yune"], as well as [member="Jerit Kolomor"], another padawan of the Order of Silver Jedi. He had witnessed everything, knowing full well the Resurgent Empire had ordered an invasion of Serenno, as well as other planets. Velus was prepared to be deployed to whatever planets needed help, ready to battle whatever came his way.

The Rebel had with him some of the latest gear in the Silver Jedi, as well as other items he had acquired through other means, and favors he had called in. He reminded himself to be ready, and that he needed to control himself, or unfortunate things might occur.

(I will post my gear later).

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHRyMcH6WMM[/media]​

[SIZE=11pt]The priest ran forward at a broken crawl as they attempted to inhale as much of the fumes as possible. As the last of the fumes dissipated they discarded hooded robes revealing scarred flesh. Ancient Sith runes engraved sickeningly into their epidermis. Black charred skin, yellow puss, and white fluids seeped from the septic wounds, making it obvious that they had been recently done. They continued to chant their sickening black magic and Enzo leaped down from his pillar. He placed a hand on each of the runes and one by one the thralls seemed to stand very still, their chanting becoming little more than a whisper as they gently swayed in the wind. As Enzo invoked the runes with black magic the thralls eyes seemed to glow a sickly green. The branded wounds on their back illuminated brightly in the day’s sun, but as enzo finished empowering the last of the runes a large cloud seemed to blot out the sun. The priest now interlinked by soul and force began chanting as one. Their voices seemed unearthly, as if coming from a hundred different sources rather than just six. That’s when Enzo sensed the presence. A dark form of palpable power. At first he assumed it to be his master, but as the source drew nearer the signature was clearly something different. The TRE had arrived to stop him but it was too late.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Bring them back, bend them all to my will!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And With that Enzo would approach one of the thralls. His jawline seemed to grow at an ungodly angle and he bit the priest neck out with savage ferocity. A combination of force drain and the priest own tainted blood granted Enzo power, but it wasn’t enough. The speeders were still fast approaching and Enzo didn’t have enough time to consume all the tainted magics. His eyes seemed to glow much like the priest and he outstretched his hand. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Give me your power!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tendrils of pure energy spewed forth from his hands and latched onto the priest. Draining them of their power. It wouldn’t grant him as much sucor as he had sought, but time was of the essence. The priest forms seemed to wither and decay before enzo’s very eyes and at the same time a green fire seemed to envelop Enzo’s body. Enzo heaved greatly as the power threatened to consume him. He could not control it for much longer. He needed to release it. Enzo’s hands shot towards the open ground and the sickly green light raced forward. In the deep green mist Enzo could see what he had summoned begging to take shape. A hand broke the earth and seemed to claw at the air for a moment. It latched onto the ground and a headless body seemed to follow. All over the burial ground hundreds of corpses began to rise. Enzo collapsed as the last of the energy left his body. When he looked up he was surrounded by the dead. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Go, kill the Sith,” He said weakly[/SIZE]

[member="Darth Metus"]

[Member="Ra'a'mah]

Objective: Secure The Devestator
Allies: [member="Rakosh Saqai"]
Enemies: Dominion

"My Lord, your shuttle is ready."

Finally.

It seemed that whenever they were conducting operations things seemed to move a bit slower. Perhaps that was just his impatience, or perhaps his troops weren't as eager to die as he would like them to be. The Sith Lord frowned for a few moments, peering at the world below before he finally turned on his heel and began to stalk off the bridge. "Admiral, fire on any ship approaching Ord Radama."

The instructions were simplistic, though he left the obvious unsaid.

Without further note The Pureblood stepped off the bridge and headed towards the hangar bay. On his way he collected half a regiment of Red Guards, all of them quickly falling in line behind him as they wandered forward. He glanced at them only briefly, knowing that when it came down to it they would likely be less than useless. Vrak frowned for half a moment then continued on, eventually reaching the hangar bay and motioning to his pilot.

"Surround the ship." He ordered his troops. "Do not approach it."

There was no telling just what Lord Malgus had left behind all those centuries ago.

It was best to play this safely rather than risk some untimely accident.

TB-705

T
Serenno System​
Space​
Aboard the Orbalisk shuttle, a Cathar in full zero g gear cocked his head inside the helmet, then suddenly unclipped his harness and stood up.

"I am altering the plan," he announced to no one in particular, then stepped into the middle of the bay floor and pressed a large red button. The airlock doors beneath his feet slid open, dropping him down into a second compartment. The circular door slid closed overhead. He pulled a lever and was ejected into space.

The floating feline reoriented himself in the void using the zero g suit's directional nacelles, then initiated thrust.

The tiny figure in the vast emptiness churned swiftly toward the ship called Cedric's Wrath. He muttered to himself. Ancient words, harsh upon the tongue. Thengil Ri'Shajirr's form flickered, then vanished.

[member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Aver Brand"]

Ra returned from her patrol when Enzo sent her the message that his ritual was ready. She was aware that the Force worked differently for people, the items required to perform feats varied from person to person. Everything she knew came from within herself only. She had little need for elaborate ceremonies, but Enzo did. Through her training, he had gained in power.

The ritual he worked on today would call up an army of the dead and give them life. When they had met, he could barely bring back to life a mouse...now he could raise an army. Of course, the location and the items around would assist him in his goal. For she felt not just their combined darkness, but that of something else.

She had kept secret from him her theory on the location. There was a reason she had picked Kushiban to guard. An ancient device was here and when Enzo wished to practice his arts, Ra had guided him to where she felt the item to be. In her quest for knowledge and power, she had researched items of great power and their prospective locations. Not a word had she said about her search. Keeping it even from her mate.

Around the cemetery, Ra had deployed a platoon of her Dark Troopers and kept with her two of the Phase Threes. As she felt the arrival of more darkness, Ra knew somebody else had come for the item Enzo now worked with...the Phobis Core. It was part of what made the Dread Masters and Ra hoped to give birth to an updated version of them.

Arriving as Enzo fell to the ground, Ra ran to him hearing him issue his command and raising an eye brow.

"I hope that doesn't include me, my apprentice."

Turning in the direction of the large stone in the middle, she would pretend to not know what it was and instead directed her attention to the oncoming enemy forces. Holding a hand down to Enzo, if he had the strength to stand, she would help him up. This was his army to command, hers were the Dark Troopers and the Cerberus Shock Troopers.

Jakkor was not at her side for the moment and she felt for him. He was nearby at least and would hopefully arrive to fight at her side when the confrontation began.

"Come let us go greet our guests."

With a simple hand motion, the Dark Troopers formed up around them. She indicated a few to stay and guard the site and the others would move out when she did.

[member="Enzo Carpathia"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Darth Metus"]

Objective: Make preparations for deployment
Allies: Dominion and friends [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Jerit Kolomor"] [member="Marl"] [member="Sko'saht"] [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Valkren Calderon"]
Enemies: RE and friends [member="Vrak Nashar"]
Music: United States (American Conquest)

Back from the Chiloon Rift region to repair and give assistance to the local populace who suffered immensely from the Primeval occupation of that sector, Jessica did, in fact, suspect that the Resurgent Empire was on the move after recapturing their ancestral throneworld, Dromund Kaas. However, given the sad state that expedition, coupled to the Malachor situation, left the Resurgent Empire in, and their high death tolls, she would expect that such an operation would need to be supported by other allies, as they could not afford to launch such an expedition without leaving the Caldera vulnerable, perhaps not even at all. Jessica would promptly transfer to the Heavenshield from the Immobilizer 419, which was her flagship for this relief operation in the Rift. And yet, while by and large unproven in naval command, Jessica's duties as one in the Silver Jedi's high command, that is, as a Grand General, included the command of naval assets and was senior to even Julie in space, even though she traditionally considered Julie to be more versed in the more practical aspects of naval combat than she was. However, as a Grand General, despite commanding an entire sector's worth of forces, she held no authority over the Antarian Rangers; plus she trusted them enough to leave them to their own devices. Clad in her laminanium armor, as is the case in battle, ground or space, she is online for that emergency conference holo-call over an encrypted channel, with [member="Marl"], [member="Sko'saht"] and [member="Valkren Calderon"] on the same channel, and potentially other key SJ personnel, such as [member="Valae Kitra"] or [member="Jerit Kolomor"].

"Watch out for the Resurgent Empire's allies: their industrial base is not sufficient to rebuild a fleet or an army to the extent they would be capable of waging a sector campaign on their own so quickly after Dromund Kaas has been recaptured, given the amount of resources they have to devote to rebuilding Dromund Kaas. If the information from AARs pertaining to Dromund Kaas are correct, the enemy coordination will go down sharply if their commanders are engaged in duels, and their commanders are uneven at best. Also, even though they do not traditionally use ground troops other than line infantry, maybe those allies that enabled them to conduct such a large-scale attack was also able to keep them supplied with heavier ground equipment, such as artillery, armored vehicles, anti-aircraft and also with aircraft that can be used for close-air support. Because it's harder to transfer personnel from a faction to another than it is to transfer equipment and technology, I expect most of the more competent enemy commanders to come from outside the Resurgent Empire proper. That said, my own forces are ready for rapid deployment as needed, ground and space"

(OOC: I will post my fleet composition at a later point)

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
Objective: Prepare for battle
Allies: Team Nuclear Holocaust - [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Samka Derith"]

Enemies: The Dominion
Equipment

​It wasn't the first time the Destroyer had been to Serenno.

​There was a time before when he descended upon the upscale world alongside [member="Matsu Xiangu"] unleashing a horde of the living dead upon the unsuspecting populace. The slaughter of Carannia began right after the communications network was blown to pieces and amidst the blackout rivers of blood flowed through the streets. Men, women it didn't matter who they were life itself was their enemy as they feasted on the pain and suffering caused by the 'children'. The last living moments before the silence of death was so exhilarating. It was a feeling introduced to him by his 'sister' who opened his eyes on death for the first time. The exhilarating feeling to feel the life fade from them as the living dead took everything away, to see the light fade from their eyes. There was no physical proof of their presence in the city only whispers of a Dark Titan moving amongst the crowds of dead, leaping down into military chokepoints and tearing their emplacements asunder while a Spider ​hung back from a distance, some might've even seen the dark cloaked woman when she tossed spells.

​But those rare few were now locked away in asylums for the insane.

​To see an attack and survive scarred most normal people and their frantic babbling over the great shadows left them locked away. But now there would be no hiding amongst hordes of children, no ducking between buildings while others feasted on the life of the unsuspecting souls lurking beneath the Blade of Fate. They would know the Destroyer when his hordes brought ruin and death across Serenno, when his monsters cut down every living soul big enough to hold a weapon and to dare hold a weapon in their path. It would be a storm that washed over the world to cleans the stain of Dominion filth from the earth, to salt the ground with their blood and to consecrate it in the name of the Resurgent Empire.

​All would fall.

​It was the same ritual as always that began just before battle, the same rites bestowed by the most holy of prophets from the cult that worshipped them as gods, from the scented oils down to the prayers. The armor came first as one by one the pieces were assembled, and then the weapons. For his chosen blades the Dark Lord chose the weapons of Silara Kuhn, otherwise known as Darth Vitium. The same blades he took after the Sith Lady's corpse hit the ground, fresh from her crushing defeat at Darth Prazutis's hands. But there was no netherworld for her, no chaos to meld with. While her soul remained confined within Daesumnor her lightsabers were one of the only pieces left on this earth, trophies. They'd once more taste blood by his hands their hilts curved perfect for the Dark Lords extremely aggressive fighting style.

​To join him in his harvest on the surface of Serenno was his nephew [member="Darth Carnifex"] as well as the friend and family business partner [member="Vilaz Munin"] also known as Mand'alor. The latest addition invited by Kaine was [member="Samka Derith"] a Master of Ren. Samka showed a desire to fight beyond the restrictions the Ren placed on her, and Kaine told him she was worth giving an opportunity, she would get it. But there would be one more addition in the massive chamber the group stood in, one more addition that was as they stood were being loaded onto transports. A monstrosity born of alchemy at the hands of House Zambrano, after the Occupation of Kaeshana and the many Eldorai peoples at their disposal. The Spire of Eternal Night their labs and their prisons. Eldorai and Graug were merged together into something new, something stronger than before. It was an elite warrior trained by the best House Zambrano had to offer, equipped and ready to be blooded as their ultimate test.

Hyal'Hâsk.

​But who would lead these monsters? Who would be chosen among them and how? They knew who the chosen was when immediately after his spawn he killed several caretakers of the labs, and four of his brothers, fighting right 'out of the womb'. They knew as it killed and destroyed its fellow brothers sent to spar against it, a true killer. This monster was given a name: Gorkai; Warlord of the Hyal'Hâsk. As Kaine approached and spoke Braxus nodded and turned towards Gorkai, the nearly eight foot tall monster flanking him silently as the man stepped into the camera of a holoprojector, projecting his visage to all of the horde who would be tested below. "You are stronger, faster, better than all who came before you. You do not know pain, you do not know fear. Down below humans dwell standing in our way. If it does not bear the marks or colors of our allies, kill it. If it's big enough to wield a weapon and its standing in your way instead of kneeling at your feet kill it."

​"Feast my children."

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Objectives: Destroy The Sith
Allies: The Dominion
Enemies: TRE and Allies
Gear: Tintreach
Army: Spear of Serreno

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLvjCzMrDps[/youtube]​
​W​alking up and down the silent ramparts, where the soldiers of Serenno took what sleep they could, I kept an eye on the forest where any true impending invasion of the capital could take place; while listening to the laboring breathing and sleep-induced prayers of the boys and girls who volunteered their lives to protect our planet. I envied them for their mortal sleep, never experiencing it myself. But they had come here of their own free will, some at the bequest of their own respected Houses and they were my children. Some were barely old enough to understand what a blaster was, mingled with and taught by the soldiers here how to wield it. Oh those poor inglorious Sith had done something our forefathers could never achieve; bring a unity to our hearts.

"Lord, I am scared," ​came the innocent voice of a youthful boy I knew who wouldn't see another Summer. ​"My Father says we should just surrender, yet he sent me here. Why?" Crouching down to his curled up body, I placed a cold hand on his cheek saying, "You should be afraid. If you weren't, son, I would be worried about you. What is your name?" Adjusting his small, meager frame he answered, ​"Jalen Forsbon of House Forson."

​"Apleasure to meet you Master Forson. I am Count Marlow Venjuta of House Venjuta." The boy stiffened trying to stand up saying, ​"Venjuta? My Father says you are monsters." Smiling, I helped the boy back to his makeshift bed replying, ​"There are no such thing as monsters except what we allow ours minds believe. Do I look like a monster?" As the boy snuggled up to his backpack turned pillow he answered as he drifted back to sleep, ​"No." ​Caressing his long raven hair I said, ​"If there were monsters abound, I'm here to slay them. Now sleep well Master Forson."

Objective: Ready up
Allies: [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | The Resurgent Empire
Enemies: The Dominion and allies

The girl knelt on the shuttle floor, gazing at her distorted reflection in the polished helm of a Sith helmet, basking in the power of the Dark Side. Sith. Why was she here? Here on a Sith Lord's shuttle about to fight for a Sith Empire. Was this a cause she believed in? The truthful answer was no. The only cause that mattered to the Master of Ren was that of the First Order. In a round about way, perhaps this could be justified as to their benefit. The Resurgent Empire was the enemy of the Silver Jedi who had in turn made themselves enemies of the First Order by aligning with the Galactic Alliance. Weakening the Dominion would allow a stronger Resurgent Empire to distract the Silver Jedi should conflict between the First Order and Galactic Alliance break out again but... this was getting into the realm of complicated and unreliable galactic politics. A difficult justification to keep, especially since the First Order and other Knights of Ren didn't know she was here, Samka didn't trust that they'd approve.

She could hear Carnifex yelling now, screaming a terrible sound, yet she barely registered the man's self torture, whatever he was doing back there. Samka was too caught up in her own thoughts to register it, the pained screams of men now a noise she'd become desensitised to.

No, instead she continued staring at the reflection of her own youthful face, one which would look so pure and innocent were it not for the corruption of the Dark Side, instead her irises were the colour of blood and skin close to that of a corpse. The Dark Side. That was why she was truly here. Years of submerging herself within it had given voice to the whispers in her head. The call to take revenge on every fool who had ever looked down on her or preemptively strike anyone who could. Had the Dark Side led her to the whispers or had the whispers led her to the Dark Side? It was difficult to remember. Either way, it called for bloodshed on a level she knew the First Order would never condone. She harboured no true ill will towards the Dominion, they were just the unlucky targets in her way.

And of course, there was them. The Dark Side of the Force emitting from the Zambranos was an immense scale which dwarfed the young woman's. She needed to see with her own eyes how they, beings of such power and hatred, operated. They were her allies this day and had been since Panatha's peaceful absorption into their Empire, but the Ren held no delusions of the future. The Zambranos were worthy of respect but only a fool would trust them implicitly. If there was a reward which outweighed the risk, Samka firmly believed the Sith would willing strike at her Empire. They may be enemies on the battlefield someday so it was all-together better to learn just how they fought now.

The girl rose to her feet, absentmindedly brushing a lock of hair from her face as did so, to acknowledge the appearance of Darth Carnifex from his chambers. She gave a half curtsy of respect but not deference to the Dark Lord. "I am flattered you think us friends already, my Lord," she said, flashing the Sith a sly smile. She skirted a line and she knew it but so long as she didn't cross it, Samka held pride in the sharpness of her tongue. She tapped the Sith helmet in her hand, once she donned it, she would be clad in Sith battle armour, her face hidden. There would be no Ren on Serenno.

"Anything short of a suicide mission, you may consider me at your disposal, my Lord," she informed Carnifex. "I suppose I'm one of your followers for the day and appearances must be maintained on the surface."

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
This day was over for her, though she knew the battle in space would have started to some extent by now it was another story on the ground. She had help with some of the defences after an officer had asked her what she was doing and was put to work steering barricades and other defences for the impending invasion. Though she should be sleeping she couldn't help but stay awake "to many night missions, I'm becoming to nochternal".

Looking around the ramparts Sheba spied [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"] ,at lest she thought it was him, reassuring a hung solider about the coming battle and how it was okay to be afraid and about monsters. 'Seems as though despite being united against a conman energy there's still some resentment against people because of their background'. Looking back to the duo she noted that [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"] clothes where not that if a site but another users of dark arts, if she had to guess fro her once experience with magic users he was most likely a spellwever of some sorts.

It didn't matter to her she had delt with Sith, Jedi and other people of question al background. She continued to watch as he coxes the boy to clerk again slightly jealous of the affection. 'At least you had a childhood boy' she mutterd to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom