Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Annual Southern Systems Business Bazaar and Expo - Interest Check

bi6wpsazxzlbjr4suqvl.gif

LD30OTF.png

Goodness, it has been a while!

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your attention. A few years back, Arceneau Trade Company, the predecessor to the Marketplace as a minor faction, hosted an annual campaign aimed to highlight galactic businesses and their products in neutral territory within ATC Trade stations galactic wide. It would generally last over a week with a series of grand auctions and the expo for all those desiring to sell last year's products at a cheaper rate and showcasing your new ones.

Highlights are daily auctions, mystery auctions, stock exchanges, competitions for best in class and inventions, and a neutral setting where everyone can enjoy the various booths, shop, mingle, play games, and drink.

Because this is a great undertaking to coordinate, I figure I'd gauge interest first to see what businesses might be interested. Generally, the SSB Expo and Auctions run under this understanding as listed below.

Let me know if ya'll would like to see something like this again!

~ Danger

For those businesses who are interested, please list your name and if you could list (with hyperlinks) the items you are willing to auction off or sell at a lowered price.​
A hyperlink of your company in the Market forum would also be appreciated, and if you haven't registered in SSS Business Directory to become a registered business, please do so for discounts!​
Learning from previous auctions and expos, do remember that this means it will start at a very low price that will rise depending on just how many bids there are. Any auctions will be moving at a quick pace to keep the hype up and follow the current Auction Rules, with SSB gathering a 10% percentage commission of final sales.​
This is also a way to promote your products, perhaps offering such a service for custom orders at a discounted price.​
Booth Rental and Entrance Fees
  • 10 credit entrance fee for those members wishing to partake within the auction to buy items or enter the expo.
    • Starting at 10,000 credits price per holobooth per business. Larger booths cost extra.
    • If you are an SSB registered Business, you get a 20% discount on booth rentals.
    • Small - 10,000.
    • Medium - 25,000.
    • Large - 50,000
    • Warehouse - 100,000
    • Orbital Space -- Prices may vary.
~Danger Arceneau​
LD30OTF.png

Please use the following template to submit items​
TEMPLATE FOR ITEMS
Business Name + Link to your Marketplace thread (or company thread)​
AUCTION ITEMS - Items you'd like to provide for the auction​
  • Item (with tech sub link) | description and starting price for the item.
    • If you prefer to barter items, please state so.
~​
Business Name + Link to your Marketplace thread (or company thread)​
DISCOUNTED PRICES ON PRODUCTS - Items you'd like to provide at a discount​
  • Item (with tech sub link) | description - discount and or price.

PRODUCTS FOR COMPETITION - If enough interest in best in class (Technology, Starship, Vessel, Invention, etc. Likely a poll to see what people would like to see), coolest, and most beneficial to the galaxy in the past year.​
LD30OTF.png

Last edited:

Very nice; I have a Unique or two I might throw up for auction, but for now...​
Neither company has a Marketplace page, at the moment; barter is always preferable since it's more interesting, but credits are fine too. Truth be told I don't even care if it has a submission or not; this guy'd happily accept strange bids like "an in-depth description of my fondest memory".​

Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau

Following the recent death and/or imprisonment of my main business-minded PC, my company listing(s) are a bit of a mess, but I am interested in this. I have a few Uniques to auction off, as well as some company products:

For All Seasons
Bartering would be preferred (I love the craziness that ensues) but will take credits as well.

Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau

I think I can bring these:
  • Mindstones | An alchemical communication device for those with telepathy
  • Memory Crystals | Alchemical crystals in which memories can be stored or viewed / relived
  • Artificial Soul | Artificially made souls into golems or constructs. Making it easier for the alchemist / sorcerer to give soul to such objects
  • Changing Molecule | Material that can change with the wearer. Mainly for shape-shifter species and individuals

And two cute animal species:
  • Long cat | Long cats with many legs. (audience favorite)
  • Phigu | Penguin like pet with dog behaviour, perfect pets.

Everything from the HPI Consortium, albeit the Phigu made by the Greystone Mercantile and the Cat's Paw[.
HPI Consortium - Marketplace thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom