Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Objective: Politics
Immediate: [member="Jacen Voidstalker"], [member="Ajira Cardei"], [member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

Graxin gave Hardline all the attention one would give a servant droid. He mumbled a quiet thank you and and tucked the note close to his chest as he read it. Military that was not Alliance? Had another force come to play its hand and take Naboo's future for itself? His brow furrowed as he crushed the note and shoved it into his pockets. With the two fleets in the void above and the Alliance here in force, landing soldiers was a risky move.

He could only wonder who had ordered this pseudo-invasion any why as he followed Lady Cardei to Voidstalker.

"My uncle passed away and I inherited his titles." Graxin said with a smile, his gaze shifting from Jacen to the woman accompanying him. He most definitely did not know that one. He nodded at the lady and took a sip from his glass, "I'm happy to see you haven't been maimed yet, Jacen. More than most can say." A bit of grim humor did the soul good.

He deferred to Lady Cardei for the moment. There were questions he needed to ask - pointed ones, but one needed to build a bridge before they could burn it down.

Objective: Ball
People: [member="Allyson Locke"]

Lips pursed as Kaili bobbed her head back and forth in contemplation. Was Allyson going to play the wife? There was only really the one answer, wasn’t there? At least if Kaili wanted to sleep in an actual bed on the way home. The bob slowly transformed into a nod as Kaili set her eyes on Allyson again.

“Okay, yeah, that could work.” Kaili uttered in a higher pitched whine. Her arm crooked itself, was extended so that Allyson could hook hers into it. “Let us move then, wife.

The two women continued their walk down the road and the palace grew ever closer. Behind them the sound of boots clacked. A surprised ‘huh’ was heard coming from the alleyway the two girls had just left followed by a message being relayed over a com. A request for a prison transport and a medic. All Kaili could do was grin. With the real pirate out of the way there was no longer any external threats as far as the party went. At least no external threats that somehow affected her and her wife

“Alright, I’ll play along as long as you play along.” Kaili whispered before rounding the corner, approaching the security guard keeping the front entrance safe.

“You look lovely in that dress, by the way.” Kaili praised her 'wife' as they both handed the tickets over to the guard and gained entrance. “Really makes your, uh… Eyes stand out.” Yeah. Eyes. “You say the word and I will get you another.” No. Kaili really, really wouldn’t.

The servants opened the doors to expose the blonde and the brunette to the party.

“You ready for the hard part?” Kaili whispered as she leaned in on Allyson. “Remember, we’re looking for someone named Admiral Kyle Garallia.”

OBJECTIVE: The Ball
ALLIES: [member="Andromeda Versai"] Queen of Naboo, Noble Families of Naboo, [member="Solan Charr"]
Post 3
(Eleanora)
The noble Head of House Valeria was conversing with an assortment of old codgers and crones, all dressed in their finest regalia, the heads of various ancient houses of Naboo and some off-world. She was doing all she could to look enthralled by the dull conversations of her peers, but as she sipped her win, her icy blue eyes were darting around the ball room. Her eyes narrowed when she saw [member="Graxin Rade"] and his sister. Every ball is bound to have rats lurking in the rafters, she thought, regarding them coldly.

She leaned over to one of her companions, a tall, hawkish lady with bright green eyes and shoulder length grey hair. The woman glanced at the Rade's as well and soon she shared the same tart expression as the Princess of Deeja Peak. It wasn't long before Eleanora's entire flock was tittering about their presence. Having done her job she swept across the ball room to her niece and her young guest, some foreign king. "My Lady Niece," she said graciously, not wanting to seem suspicious, before leaning up and whispering in her ear.

(Cecily)
Cecily listened intently for a moment and then nodded, before turning back to Solan.

"Actually, you were my first choice," she beamed. It was not long after that the fanfare sounded again and the Queen entered in all her splendor. A young girl, not uncommon for Naboo, she had endured a difficult reign under the thumb of the Techno Union and was still as beautiful as ever. Cecily admired her strength in the face of such adversity. Her aunt wanted her successor to be just as strong, and Cecily hoped she would be.

"Come, let's mingle," Cecily said before leading Solan over to [member="Jacen Voidstalker"], [member="Ajira Cardei"], [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] and, of course, Graxin Rade. She had her orders, but she was far more interested to hear what the Jedi Marshall had to say about the potential alliance.

"Greetings my Lords, and Ladies, I do so hope I am not intruding," Cecily said graciously, nodding to those nobles she knew before turning to the two individuals she had not yet met, "I am Cecily of House Valeria, and this is Solan Charr, King of Kesh."

ALLIES: Queen of Naboo, Noble Families of Naboo
[member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Cecily Demici"] [member="Ajira Cardei"] [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] [member="Graxin Rade"]
3/10

Solan smiled as he was introduced but his eyes wandered from them to her when the title came out. "Please, just Solan Charr. Im not one for caring about the importance of titles." He had no reason to advance himself, though he was curious what games that his friend was playing. None the less though he smiled at those he was being introduced to. "A pleasure though to meet you few. Some of your names are quite recognizable, and it is an honor to finally meet the faces behind them."

He did find the opportunity pretty relaxing though. Here he was infront of those who he really did find a bit honoring, all of which he could tell were more powerful or simply in a grander place than he in the galaxy and that fact made him smile. He preferred being small and while he knew that was impossible considering where he was now, it was nice to know he was still smaller than others. "If you need a title though, do consider me the Shadow Prince, not the King of Kesh."

Objective: Poltics
Post 2

Claire stopped in one of the side halls, a place that perhaps she was not meant to be in but the paintings drew her in. Having been responsible for the care of the painting currently on display in the Alderaan Royal Museum she couldn’t help but be taken in.

The painting that drew her in was quite old, the brush strokes well hidden, the colors still vibrant as though painted yesterday, she looked upon the face of Padme

How beautiful she was the long brown hair, which made her smile. Seems all the women had long brown hair, the intense gaze perhaps that was the artist taking a few liberties but she couldn’t help but feel as if she knew her in some way.

Gone too soon for certain. A politician from very young she was a pillar of strength to a people who needed hope. She gave so much at times not even realizing what it was that she was giving to them all, even now so long after there were references made to her, and all that she accomplished.

Claire would have to tell Faith about this painting. Maybe they could commission another.

It was an odd feeling at times to know you are part of something so big that individuals are insignificant and only the event itself stands out.

Claire just stood there lost in her thoughts.

Objective: Don't die
Allies:Galactic Alliance
{2}

Aston found himself drawn into a conversation by a few nobles that were near him as they discussed the political side of things here on Naboo. Every-time Aston was getting drawn into his own views and the like he had to retreat from the conversation a little bit. He didn't want to reveal his own thoughts on Nobility and political aspect of Naboo. Aston's political side weren't as strong as others was. "If you will excuse." Aston said very politely to the nobles he was speaking with as he looked towards his sister. The Jedi took a drink from the passing drink attendant and made his way over to where she was, and right next to her was [member="Ibaris Varanin"]. Aston's niece.

While it had been some time since he had seen either of them, too long to be quite honest. Aston glanced to the glass in his hand unsure as to why he took it considering he wasn't planning on drinking it. Perhaps it was to look more casual as he strolled over there.

The Jedi moved through the crowd and swiftly yet as elegant as he could not disturbing anyone else. He ran his hand along the desert table as he chuckled lightly as Spencer held a piece of cake. His sister did have a strong bond with sweets.

"Sister, you look beautiful." Aston whispered as he faced the dessert table and she was right next to him, he glanced over at her and showed a small smile."As do you, Niece."

[member="Spencer Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
OBJECTIVE: Ball
Immediately present: [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] [member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Cecily Demici"] [member="Solan Charr"]

"Exalted company," Ajira remarked, looking around as the luminaries gathered. If her eyes lingered on [member="Spencer Varanin"] and [member="Ibaris Varanin"], that was only to be expected: the Queen of Eshan was a minor shareholder in Theed Hangar, after all. Not to mention a dignitary in her own right.

Ajira refocused on Voidstalker and Rade. "No offense taken, of course, Lord Voidstalker -- forgive me, I'm sorry, Master Voidstalker. Lord Rade and I were curious as to the Alliance's intentions for Naboo, and what better time than now? After all, the bulk of the planet's legislative and executive power is currently sucking down cocktails under this roof. Master Voidstalker, could you speak to your government's intentions? Lord Rade, I believe you had some questions for the Alliance?"

OBJECTIVE: Lucrehulk, Salvage or destroy "neutralize the threat"
LOCATION: Aboard the [SIZE=9.9px]The Shining Starr[/SIZE] in route to Lucrehulk
ALLIES: The Galactic Alliance, [member="Asmus Janes"] [member="kurvayami bloodborn"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Raachwaroo"] [member="Ria Misrani"] [member="Marcus Itera"] [member="Kalyn Tal'verda"] )
ENEMIES: Enemies of the Galactic Alliance and Naboo

Party
(1) squadron
Incom E-25
(3) Boarding craft filled with TKO Commandos
(1) Incom RebelX piloted by [member="Raachwaroo"]
(1) The Shining Starr piloted by me

"Damn fine work plowing the road Rogue Squardon! If we need you again you can bet we will call, but hopefully it would come to that." BB signaled as the fighters began to pull back.

His engineer droids had done a masterful job of keeping the retrofitted shields working but he knew they would soon reach their limit. BB ordered his pilot to angle next the Dusk as they made final approach to the lucrehulk. With only minutes before contact he left his crew to fly as he headed down to the cargo hold.

"Ria I'm heading down to the hold, we are gonna need to make this fast, be sure you have that vacuum suit on and meet me there." BB said as he grabbed his remaining kit.

Objective: 4 (doing my own thing)

"You feel that?"
"No?"

Gabe smiled, the incredulity of the boy was befitting his attitude and everything the Baron had told him. He was sensitive but seemed fixed on this idea that it simply wasn't possible. There was no fiber out there, connecting all things of the universe. There was no presence beyond the two feet in front of his face. The universe was simply that and for him, things didn't happen for a reason. The universe simply was.

"Feel what?"
"Shut up, boy." Gabe placed an index finger against his lips, further cementing the need for him to hush up. Moving his hand over to the kids chest, he pressed his hand against the sternum.
"You feel that?"
"What...my chest rising?"
"How come you know what I'm talking about now but before, you looked dumbfounded?"
"Cause...I can see your hand?"
"Ah-hah!" Gabe lifted his finger skyward, face painted with revelation. Dropping his hand into a fist, he squinted as he looked off into a clearing. "You depend on your eyes far too much. Close 'em."

He could sense the child almost question the command. But that soon went away as he stopped over the ledge, closing his eyes with his facee aimed towards the clearing. "Now wh-"
"I said shut up." Gabe cut him off as he knelt down, pressing his hand against the ground. "The land swells and it sinks, just like your chest. It pauses in our presence and it guards for those it accepts. The environment, the very planet itself, has walled up for what it considers its own." He scraped some pine leafs from the ground, exposing bare dirt, to expect the fascicles. With a brief bit of wind, he released the needles to the gentle breeze. "Convince the world you are meant to be here. Let it guide you back to the flock. Concentrate."

He stood up and looked over, feeling that tornado of a presence mellow out to a gust of wind. Feeling it cut through his hair, the boy's hand extended outward down the hill and to the left. If he concentrated even more, he would have heard the gobble in the distance. A strutting Tom, out on the prowl.

Gabe peered down, pursing his lip, and nodded. "Good. Nock your bow."

Objective: Lucrehulk
Allies:Kathol Outback([member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Ria Misrani"], @Raachwaroo), [member="Marcus Itera"], GADF([member="Asmus Janes"], [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"], [member="Alkor Centaris"])

Kalyn started weaving her ship through the swarms of droid fighters. The ship took multiple hits, but the shields held strong, allowing them to get near the Lucrehulk relatively unharmed. Now the only problem was getting past the Lukrehulks automated defense systems. The defense systems targeting controls were broken, but the guns still worked, so the automated defense guns were firing all over the place, it took sheer luck to get through them, as there was no pattern or reason, just random firing. It was one hell of a show, but not helpful for getting by.

Kalyn made her way through the clouds of weaponry, narrowly avoiding a few shots, she made her way to the center ball, the important control center, which housed the control computer. luckily Lucrehulks were so old, and the newer models essentially a carbon copy of the old ones, the floor plans were available if you looked for them, it wasn't that hard to find the control computer. After R7 looked through the floor plans, they found the closes docking port to the droid control computer.

From quick analysis, it seemed that the center was heavily damaged, so it would require oxygen to move through effectively, not to mention, the computer is in the center of the titanic central sphere. This mission is far from a cake walk.

Kalyn walked into the back of the ship and geared up, luckily her suit, functioned as an enviro-suit with more than enough oxygen for the job, though she wasn't sure Marcus had the same equipment. Kalyn got her revolver, and an Ion pistol, the revolver was loaded with AP rounds to punch through droid armor. She also had some ion grenades. She walked into the back where Marcus was.

"If you dont have it already, i would recommend grabbing some sort of oxygen, if you need it you can find it by the airlock, then we have a job to do." She said.

She pressed her com switch to turn on her comms.

"This is Carbon Dusk, we are moving in." She said, pressing the switch again, to turn it off.

Objective: 3 - Neutralize the Droid Control Ship
Allies: [member="Kalyn Tal'verda"], House Rade, The Galactic Alliance ([member="Kurayami Bloodborn"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Asmus Janes"], [member="Miles Varden"], [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Ria Misrani"])
Foes: Renegade droids

Marcus was already geared up. It was professional to be so. Even when he wasn't being actively contracted he was ready for whatever came his way. Strenuous exercising, marksmanship practice, and a lifetime spent building a situational awareness rhythm had kept him alive this long and he planned on living even longer. His equipment was top of the line - the best money could buy because his clients expected the best, so that's exactly what they were going to get.

"HUD is active. Connecting to encrypted comlink network, updating firewalls, readying sensor pings." Miranda was always running through her checklist too, ensuring that every piece of electronic equipment on his combat harness was good to go. It was nice to enter a fight with two brains instead of one. She kept him alive.

"One mag, two mags, three," his voice trailed off as he patted himself down. "Nine SMG mags, and I've got the Deece for backup. That should be good enough; make sure my shields are online too. I hate having to repair the armor."

Her holographic avatar nodded as Marcus hurried towards the landing bay door of the Carbon Dusk. "I'm ready when you are! Give the signal and I'll make the jump."

Grav-boots, a jetpack, and a hermetically sealed armor system allowed Marcus to do whatever he wanted.

So that's exactly what he was going to do.

Objective: Get to the control computer
Allies:Kathol Outback([member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Ria Misrani"], [member="Raachwaroo"] ), [member="Marcus Itera"], GADF([member="Asmus Janes"], [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Miles Varden"])

"Lets do this." She said

She then leaped off the ramp into one of the massive holes in the hull of the Lucrehulk. The silence of space was quite soothing, not much like it. Once she got through the huge hole in the wall, which happened to be right next to where they were going to go in originally, once inside, it seemed that this part of the ship had no gravity, that would be fine, Kalyn spends alot of time training in zero G conditions, moving around in it is easy enough as long as there is atleast something bolted down, or something to grab on to, which shouldnt be that hard to find.

The droids were suprisingly lacking in this part of the ship, probably due to the huge hole in the wall, but that was no issue at the moment.

Kalyn eventually found a door leading in the direction they needed to go, but instead of going through it, she floated next to it, and opened it from the side, due to the fact that opening this door could vent the atmosphere, knocking her into space. She pressed the door manual release panel, because the door would not open automatically due to automated security protocals when the door detects no atmosphere on the other side. As expected the atmosphere vented out of the door.

She went through the door, and as she stepped through it, the gravity pulled Kalyn down onto the floor, face first. She would wait for Marcus to catch up before continuing however.

| [member="Ajira Cardei"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Cecily Demici"] | [member="Jamie Pyne"] | [member="Andromeda Versai"] |

Objective: Royal Ball

3/20

Darth Ayra finished the last touches of her transformation. The makeup, stylish clothing and look of Alicia Drey was put aside in place of a more stoic and far more darker woman. Pulling her Sith robe over her petite, yet muscular frame, the Dark Lord of the Sith made her way back into the cockpit of the Initium and lowered herself back into the pilot seat. She had timed herself perfectly, having changed in time for the navigational computer to finish it's calculations. Aware that the Naboo would be monitoring her progress away from their homeworld, the Dark Lord knew that if her ship lingered in orbit any longer, questions would be sent her way, from the unlucky sod that was sat planet side, tasked with the menial job of monitoring the Naboo system.

Powering up the hyperdrive, Darth Ayra knew that she would have be meticulous in what she did next. A lot was on stake. She had deliberately used the Initium as the means to which she arrived on Naboo, allowing it's customs to check in the ship. It was now effectively slave coded to Naboo, and should the ship ever be discovered again, then it was entirely plausible that it would, at the very least, be tracked back to this system.

Secondly, and more importantly, she had arrived on Naboo as Alicia Drey, who had just checked out of Naboo and had been given clearance to leave. If she was monitored, and she was acting under the assumption that she was, then they were waiting to register that the Initium had entered hyperspace and subsequently left the Naboo system, indicating that Alicia had left before the attack that she was about to instigate upon them. But she couldn't attack the Naboo if the Initium was gone, and yet, she also could not deceive them without the supposed register of a hyperspacial event, indicating that the ship was gone.

If Darth Ayra got it wrong, then she wouldn't be able to capitalize on this rare and unexpected opportunity that had presented itself. At the very least, she would have to communicate to the Naboo that her ship had experienced problems with it's hyperdrive, if she the maneuver that she planned to execute wrong. But if it went well, then her deception would be complete and she would be free to enact her attack without compromising her identity or other plans, particularly Project Praesidium.

Activating the hyperdrive, the Initium was pulled into the fabric of hyperspace on course for the Chandrila system, when suddenly, Darth Ayra deactivated the ships engines seconds later. Where the splendid spectral blue of hyperspace had briefly engulfed the ship, she was suddenly lurched back into the blackness of space. As it did so, the ship begun to groan under the sudden gravitational pull of hyperspace and it's suddenly collapse, as the ship begun to dive. Before activating the impulse engines, so as to steady herself, Darth Ayra activated the Initium's cloak and PDF generator, engulfing the ship in a cloak and dampening field.

Priming the impulse engines, the Dark Lord pulled the ship up and turned it on a vector back on course to Naboo. If her facade was real, then it appeared that Alicia Drey had just left the Naboo system on board her ship. In reality, Darth Ayra was now taking the Initium back to Naboo, cloaked and undetectable for the moment, protected by both her technology and her well crafted lie.

Objective: Royal Ball
Those nearby: [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Cecily Demici"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Ajira Cardei"] [member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

"And we would be happy to answer any question you or Lord Rade might have, Lady Cardei yes?" Taeli said, joining the small group. "Senator Demici... Solan, always a pleasure to see you two. Oh, where are my manners... Taeli Raaf."

Her introduction was accompanied by a slight bow, and as she straightened up, she placed her still full wine glass on a passing server's tray. Out of all those present, this small group probably had quite the pull for how things might go for the future of the planet and where it might fall in the galaxy excluding the Queen and the electorate of course.

"On behalf of the Alliance, I want to convey the Grand Marshall's and the Supreme Commander's deepest regrets they were unable to attend," she continued saying. "A spot of trouble out near Belsavis still has their attention I'm afraid."

Objective 2: Last of the Gungans
Allies: [member="Trix Bastin"] | [member="Avalore Eden"] |[member="Ryan Korr"] | [member="Nia Siroc"]
Enemy: [member="Darth Odium"]

The seasoned soldier's eyes and nostrils tightened. Seconds later a riderless kaadu emerged from the midst of the fog like a fading memory slowly returning. His first instinct was not to look with his eyes, but instead search with his feelings. The eyes could deceive, and they often had ... Na'Varro trusted his gut more than any other part of his body. That being said, age had wearied him, if only slightly..

The drying blood on the kaadu spoke of foul play ... it connected nicely with his growing sense of unease. There is darkness afoot. He could sense it, part of his mind yearning for it; the same part of his mind from whence lust and rage came. Powerful feelings, strong feelings ... but Na'Varro was not a young man anymore. His love of power had faded with time, and his love of family had supplanted it. He was still a violent man, no doubt, and definitely not a Jedi ... but he was no longer governed by uncontrollable emotions. He was a good man, he thought. Isn't that what everyone thinks?

But back to the matter at hand. Something, or someone, was out there. They were not friendly, and they were powerful.

"I hope you're ready for a fight," he said to Avalore Eden, who looked as if she were more at home in a library than a place like this. He had been wrong before, however. It paid to not judge a book by its cover, especially tall, beautiful women. They were usually the most surprising ones.

"Do you sense him?" That was Korr, who had snapped out of his attentive silence.

"I sense something." Alen didn't meet Ryan's gaze, instead his eyes roved the mist around them. Not looking, exactly. Simply maintaining awareness. "Didn't know it was a him. That's new."

He was not familiar with their mysterious visitor. It appeared that Korr was.

"Are you dealing with him or am I?" It had been a while for Na'Varro. All this governance had made his bladework a tad rusty.

OBJECTIVE: Lucrehulk, Salvage or destroy "neutralize the threat"
LOCATION: Aboard the [SIZE=9.9px]The Shining Starr[/SIZE] in route to Lucrehulk
ALLIES: The Galactic Alliance, [member="Asmus Janes"] [member="kurvayami bloodborn"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Raachwaroo"] [member="Ria Misrani"] [member="Marcus Itera"] [member="Kalyn Tal'verda"] )
ENEMIES: Enemies of the Galactic Alliance and Naboo

Party
(1) squadron
Incom E-25
(3) Boarding craft filled with TKO Commandos
(1) Incom RebelX piloted by [member="Raachwaroo"]
(1) The Shining Starr piloted by me

With a dusk deploying BB ordered the Starr to another opening similar to the one they used. "It's go time Ria!" BB shouts as he activates the ventral Force cylinder before he pushed off from the hatch floating down to a damaged airlock. Soon to follow were the commando teams which met him at the door. Signaling for a sapper he motions that the door is jammed and will need to be cut away. Backing away BB allows the man to work and marvels at the sight beyond the damaged ship.

The lucrehulks weapons were still firing indiscriminately cutting fields of red light across the dark void of space. All was quite in that moment save for the sounds of his breathing. His reflections were soon interrupted as the freshly cut away hatch floated through his line of site and he nodded to the soldier and his quick work.

As they entered he hoped Ria was getting along right. To this point he had not seen her yet and hoped she was hanging out covering the rear.

Objective: Do Kaili's Mission and don't get caught

Raising an eyebrow she watched as Kaili thought about it, she tried not to get offended by the notion of Kaili thinking. Did she not want Ally to be her wife? Frowning, she was thinking too much into it and figured since it had taken a serious few moments for Kaili to realize that she even cared about Allyson in the way that she does now - it was probably going to take some serious moments for her to even fathom the thought of them spending the rest of their lives together. Choking down the frustration, she smiled as Kaili accepted the story and they made their way towards the ball finally.

Allyson had never been to something like this, but from how Kaili was acting, it was something she must have done several times as a child. Part of her made her jealous slightly of Kaili, the other part was curious about her childhood beyond the brief stories she told Allyson. Fixing the dress, she smiled and blushed softly as she was complimented and then Kaili playing the part of the pirate made her grin. They were inside easy and Allyson took to looking around until Kaili leaned in and whispered quickly. Turning to face her ‘wife’, Allyson nodded and whispered quickly back. “You know what he looks like right? I mean that would probably help” Allyson focused on the woman at her side as she nodded to reinforce the question.

For Allyson’s case, she totally forgot what he looked like - either way this was going to work in their favor Kaili was usually on what Allyson dropped the ball on. Whispering again she chuckled lightly, “So I seduce him and you knock him out? Plan? Sure why not right?” [member="Kaili Talith"]

ALLIES: Queen of Naboo, Nobility of Naboo, [member="Solan Charr"]
IMMEDIATE: [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Ajira Cardei"] [member="Lilin Imperieuse"]
Post 4

(ELEANORA)
The Princess of Deeja Peak watched her niece glide across the ballroom to her destination and seemed to be satisfied as she turned away. The Queen had entered now and Eleanora had a duty to pay her homage as, no doubt, all of the principal nobles of Naboo would. She turned and walked briskly across the room to where [member="Andromeda Versai"] had entered and brought herself into a low curtsy before the young queen.

"Your Majesty," she said just before rising, "it warms my old heart to see you again, my dear."

The Princess fell in beside the Queen of Naboo. Eleanora had hated the Techno Union, but held nothing but the highest regard for the queen who had lead them fearlessly through such a trying time. It was no small feat to keep Naboo from crumbling under their oppressive rule.

"I trust you are doing well?"

(Cecily)
She smiled as Solan corrected her use of his proper title in the presence of the Nabooian nobility and the representatives of the Alliance. She appreciated his modesty, or would have in any other setting, however this was an instance where high titles came in handy. Still, she made no objections. She didn't have time to as [member="Taeli Raaf"] approached them.

"My dear, Taeli," she said with surprise and a breathy laugh, "yours is the last face I expected to see here, and in the service of the Alliance now? Have we all fled the Republic now?"

During her time in captivity she was not at all surprised to learn that Lasedri had taken the opportunity of her absence to send the Republic careening into the ground. A once great bastion of hope for all the galaxy against the impending darkness of the One Sith, the Republic was little more than a shadow of what it once was. She was finding more and more of her old allies now in service of the Alliance.

"It would seem the Alliance has become the great savior of the galaxy," she grinned, "and with no time to spare, it would seem the One Sith's appetite for dominion of the galaxy has only grown. I hope Belsavis will not keep them long."

"My Aunt tells me that the Alliance has come to offer their assistance to Naboo in our efforts to liberate ourselves from the last remaining influence of the Union, is this true?"

Objective: Ball
People: [member="Allyson Locke"] and those mentioned in post. #sneaky

“If you’re okay with being an accessory to murder, absolutely.” Kaili muttered back into Allyson’s ear. “We’re looking for a blonde man. Beard, scar across his left cheek and brow. Pretty distinct, but in a crowd such as this… It’s going to be hard, what I figure is that we find higher ground and take it from there.”

Kaili didn’t really offer Allyson the opportunity to object. A gentle tug pulled them both into the shadows of the party and they became observers of the peace. Though something seemed wrong. A tension lingered in the room, unspoken and yet no one seemed to be acting on it. Kaili brushed it off as the nobility doing what they did in the TV shows. Made plots, verbal knives to plant in the backs of their supposed friends and what-not. Game of Thorns was quite clearly an accurate depiction of Jedi-Sith court intrigue.

Or well, maybe not.

The two women reached the second floor. Kaili brought them to an empty balcony overlooking the rest of the party. A quick glance went looking for blondes.

Blondes, blondes, blondes aaand-

“Oh crap.” Kaili hissed and turned away from the crowd. “Ibaris is here.” Kaili sounded far more worried than she wanted to let on. “And her mother. The two blondes over by the cake.” The kid turned around again to look for their quarry once more. Only, she kept on finding familiar faces. Jacen Voidstalker, Lilin Imperieuse. “This just got a lot more complicated.” Kaili mumbled mainly to herself.

“The Jedi Order is present.” She hissed once more before pushing herself away from the balustrade. “People who know me are here.”

Objective: Ball and dance
Post 3
Allies: please dance
Enemy: [member="Kaili Talith"] though not yet

As she sat having cake trying, and yet failing to mingle. She was wondering what was the point of a ball, if no one wanted to talk to her or dance. She did not really know anyone in the alliance, and she hoped hoping to meet some people here. All she knew was she fought by their side when it was asked of her, and she thought that might warrant somebody saying to her. She was starting feel lonely in crowd full of people, she had no idea how to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom