Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OBJECTIVE: Lucrehulk, Salvage or destroy "neutralize the threat"
ALLIES: The Galactic Alliance, [member="Asmus Janes"] [member="kurvayami bloodborn"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Raachwaroo"] [member="Ria Misrani"] [member="Marcus Itera"] [member="Kalyn Tal'verda"] )
ENEMIES: Enemies of the Galactic Alliance and Naboo

Party
(1) squadron
Incom E-25
(3) Boarding craft filled with TKO Commandos
(1) Incom RebelX piloted by [member="Raachwaroo"]
(1) The Shining Starr piloted by me

After some climbing, descending, and a whole lot of cursing Ria and BB made it to the ships troubled engine room. Smoke and steam filled the air as they raced through the maze of fallen bulk heads and twisted durasteel finally arriving at a work station some 100 meters later. BB was surprised the room was in such bad shape till he saw the remains of the engineering crew. From the look of things the repair and maintenance droids had all been destroyed by their combat brothers, no doubt an effect of the rogue programming error now plaguing the ship. This must have lead to a chain of events that now sees the second main reactor within the lucrehulk beginning to go critical. There was little time to waste. BB motioned for Ria to slice into the main engineering controls while he went over to examine the reactors physical condition, between the two of him he prayed they could find a way to stop the thing from going full blown critical.

OBJECTIVE: Other

Several hours of tours and inspections had worn the Sephi out. There had been more suitable facilities than he'd thought there would have been, which meant he'd both had to compare them closer and examine them quicker. He only had so much time to spend on Naboo right now after all: the Sanctum was planning to move again soon.

For all his inexperience in the realm of business however, Audren was not so naive as to think the hard part was over. Quite the contrary. The sellers had what he wanted, now he had to have what they wanted. Or rather, they had to meet somewhere towards the middle...what he wanted to give versus what they wanted to provide. Negotiations, in other words. Not one of his better subjects, it was rare that he had the actual patience to deal with people who only wanted to yell at each other.

It made it simpler in this case that the property in question had been picked up by a local bank. Chances were good that they would would be more amenable to selling at a lower price simply to have money start moving in from their investment. On the ride back to the bank's office, the Knight mentally rehearsed the points he would use, what he expected the bankers to use, and his counterpoints to those. If he didn't, it was highly likely he'd not get the best deal possible.

[member="Ajira Cardei"]

Jacen winced, not least because he didn't know what 'false dichotomy' meant. His brow furrowed and he scratched behind one ear nervously. You're out of your depth here, he thought to himself. Jacen was a soldier by trade. In school he'd been on the smash ball team, not the debate club.

"You're a long way from being combatative, but I do fear I'm a little under armed for this conversation. Those found using the dark side to do very bad things get given to the New Jedi Order for rehabilitation," he said with a shrug. "I've helped more than a few there myself and I'm proud of the work I've done.

"But as for that trial..." his expression darkened as he thought back to that day. It was hard not to be emotional when his mind took him back to that heated discussion. With a slow, diaphragmatic breath, he settled his mind and found another level of clarity.

"A lot of fundamentalists in the early days. Uncompromising types from an organisation that was known as the Underground. I probably shouldn't admit that the nonsense was because a jealous man with a glint in his eye for one of the Jedi Marshalls lost it when he found out she'd been quite literally pumped for information by a Sith. The poor girl...but it was brought to a close. We do have real courts now. All lovely shiny polished wood, leather, smartly dressed leeches and all."

Objective: Royal Ball
Those nearby: [member="Ajira Cardei"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Cecily Demici"]

Taeli inwardly cringed as Jacen tried to answer Lady Cardei's questions. She could tell politics was not his forte, he was more suited to the fields of battle and dealing with enemies that were apparent. The wheeling and dealing and word play in politics and negotiations were a whole other beast to deal with.

"What Master Voidstalker meant to say," Taeli said, speaking up and ignoring Solan's remark per usual. The flatterer was always trying to one up himself after all, "is that many of the radical fervent elements that made up the early Alliance have been moderated. The New Jedi Order has a much more humane rehabilitation program for captured or defected dark siders, while other prisoners are held within the rules established in standard galactic rules. You won't see the Alliance executing or imprisoning people that speak out against the government, such as the recent upheaval the Republic experienced under Lasedri."

She still wasn't sure what trial the Naboo noble was referring to, she certainly wasn't aware of an Alliance leader being placed under trial and then released.

"I'm afraid, Lady Cardei, we would need a reminder on which former leader of the Alliance you are asking about," Taeli said, an apologetic look on her face. "If there was a mockery of justice done, then that is a serious problem that must be addressed. I am sure the government would seek out the help of the Naboo people if you all decide to join, as your reputation for the pursuit of justice and the order of law are quite well known in the galaxy. Remember, the Alliance is still a relatively young galactic power and its leaders still have much to learn, and that is where the individual member states of the Alliance and those within them with more experience can help."

It mingled as a facsimile.

Cue rounds of mincing small talk peppered with speculative gossip, D.J. Aridala-Poule hovering from clique to clique, a moment's expenditure of careful greeting, discussion, before flitting along. From mantis to humming bird, Seydon thought, watching it manipulate it's legs with calliper precision. Four inch heels in platinum suede clicked, the body a long stiletto of regal poise, but moving like a knife, the face stuck in a frozen expression of cool geniality. The requirement's of Lady D.J.'s itinerary forced this appearance. Otherwise, and Seydon had no doubt, it would have scaled on every house defence of the Aridala-Poule Midhaven estate and afterwards repopulate its staffing with dedicated, converted, loyal thralls. Possibly not before tracking down and slaying every other member of the Aridala-Poule clan. In spite of whatever cunning artifice responsible for its genesis, it possessed just the barest grasp of patience and subtlety. Bloodlust was tugging the borrowed face into a creasing mask of dissatisfaction and contempt. He listened to it click impatient fingernails along the stem of an accepted champagne glass, thanking the waiter before its eyes glazed back over. Quite suddenly, it snapped its neck about and shot the Dunaan across the long gala hall in his corner a chilly glare.

Seydon read the challenge in its posture, tugging Winterfang out of its stuffed, hidden scabbard by a cautious inch. A very real possibility was the thing utilizing the whole of the plastic-souled Carte Blanche youth snacking at the edge of the dance floor as flesh and blood shields and obstacles. Cornering it at the ball gambled that he could predict the creature's reply at being entrapped, versus its own instincts of fight or flight. If Seydon was wrong, he'd have the blood of dozens on his hands and the ire of every planetary authority for being so reckless. He exhaled a breath he didn't know he'd been holding and watched. It was still staring his way and turning its champagne glass over and over between its thumb and forefinger. The witcher slid his spectacles clear, locked eye-to-eye with the thing, smirked quite nastily and showed off a coarse gesture under the table.

...It took the cue and rose one perfectly stencilled eyebrow, sipping down the stale champagne and replacing the glass onto the platter of a passing caterer. Ignoring propositions to come mingle further with the crowds, it turned about and strode keenly for the nearest stairwell. Flocks of young adults, all seemingly dressed alike, parted out of her way. Like a monarch swan, something to her bearing intimidated immediate deference. Seydon waited until she was gone up one flight and clicking her heels against the floor of a rose-marble landing, standing and tugging the duffel bag over his shoulder. He looked like another busker, hurrying along the edges of the gala, running up the stairwell as he reached into the long bag. A young girl nodding off at her mother's side woke up and looked his way, gasping at the sight of a long, sheathed sword in its scabbard being pulled into the white-haired man's hand.

| [member="Andromeda Versai"] | [member="Claire Organa"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] | [member="Cecily Demici"] | [member="Ajira Cardei"] | [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] | [member="Graxin Rade"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Audren Sykes"] | [member="Astarii Saren"] |

5/20

Darth Ayra approached the back end of the Initium, lifting a hand forward to the key pad that was at the left hand side of the shuttle bay doors. Typing in her code, she opened the shuttle bay doors and observed the landing ramp extend itself out into the air. Gusts assaulted the innards of the ship, whipping the Dark Lord's dark blonde hair up around her head, rippling the cowl of her robe as she stood on the precipice. The skyscrapers of Theed loomed before Darth Ayra, it's occupants blissfully unaware that the strongest being in the Galaxy stood above them, ready to enact her revenge against the Jedi. Finally, she would strike at her enemies after decades of hiding, planning and preparation.

It would be minuscule to the grant architecture of the Grand Plan. This opportunity presented to the Dark Lord would be taken, but otherwise small in comparison to her larger scheme. Alas, the destructive qualities of the dark side would be realized on this day, a grand weapon that the Jedi had chosen to ignore. But their ignorance could cost them. Stepping out of the Initium and out into the landing ramp, Darth Ayra lifted her palm towards the ship and through the Force, instructed the ship to close. Before the landing ramp begun to retract, the Sith leaped up from it and up onto the top of the ship, landing down in a crouch before rising up into the air.

Cloaked, the Initium served as the platform, but otherwise invisible and so her eye, it appeared that Darth Ayra was walking on air. The fallacy of Godhood was nothing new to the Sith, with some believing to have achieved that certain myth. Ayra couldn't help but think of such a status as she walked forward, without the self deception that she was one. Coming to a stop in the center, Darth Ayra opened herself up to the dark side of the Force and announced herself to the Naboo, Galactic Alliance and Jedi that loomed beneath her.

Arms spread outwards, the Dark Lord of the Sith immersed herself in a Force Bubble as she prepared the most destructive technique she had at her disposal, her yellow eyes fixated on the Royal Palace in the distance. The wind around the Dark Lord died as the Force Bubble surrounded her, as she immersed herself in the arcane wrappings of the Force, creating a disturbance that all Force-sensitives would feel, and ultimately, be too late to stop...

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

"Ahh, the Underground. Perhaps the less said of them, the better." Ajira offered another faint smile, this one a bit more genuine. "I think perhaps we should table this discussion. Lord Rade's departure has left me somewhat on the spot to play Sith's advocate to your earnestness, and now I can feel like I've resolved that obligation."

Slowly, her head turned toward [member="Taeli Raaf"]. She listened in silence as the Jedi Master made her case.

"Oh, fear not, Master Raaf -- Master Voidstalker has already spoken to the incident in question, and put it in context. I do find it interesting, though, that it is you who speak to the comparative norms of justice between the Alliance and the Republic. Remind me -- how much time elapsed between your acclaim as a Sith Lord, your widely proclaimed redemption, and your stewardship of a Jedi Academy? Weeks? Perhaps months?" This time, her smile most definitely was not genuine. "And you, the Grandmaster's sister? Remember where you stand, Master Raaf. Our monarchs are elected. Our noble houses incubate their children in the Legislative Youth Program with the children of everyone else -- we literally raise them steeped in democratic and egalitarian values. I believe you'll find, Master Raaf, that Naboo takes a dim view of nepotism and corruption. The rule of law is as much about who does not get punished as it is about who does.

"I can't confess to being a disinterested observer, of course. I'm mildly Force-sensitive myself, though I've never had the time or crayons to subject myself to training, and yet I find myself wondering where the threshold would lie should I happen to speak in anger. Would that alone be enough for my imprisonment under Alliance rule? Or should I dig through my genealogy and find a distant cousin on the Jedi Councils to waive my richly deserved fate?"

She cut herself off, blinking, as [member="Darth Ayra"]'s Force presence rolled over her. It was a potent and deliberate emanation, halfway to a Force Call. She made herself shiver -- the natural reaction of a budding Force-sensitive to a big, obvious disturbance in the Dark Side.

"Something's wrong. Something's very, very wrong. Master Voidstalker, Master Raaf, excuse me."

She stepped away, speaking into a comm.

Lord Ghoul

L
[member="Darth Ayra"]

A light breeze ruffled unkempt locks of raven hair. Mikhail Shorn didn't bother adjusting them. He wore a simple black tuxedo. Not exactly innocuous, but not ostentatious either. Not for the ball. Although if he did -

The web of the Force shifted, altered. Shorn cocked his head. "That's a presence I haven't felt since..."

Karking Sith. Just when he was about to enjoy playing as the devil himself, some other demons showed up to ruin his fun. Couldn't the Alliance do anything right?

He could feel the gathering of energy in the Force. They probably all could. Shorn rolled his eyes. So much for getting information on where Katya had gone. Still, couldn't exactly let them all die just yet. Not before he'd at least gotten a few clues as to her trail.

"Stars, I hate playing the hero."

The Thronebreaker started to walk toward the source of the energy.

OBJECTIVE: The Ball
ALLIES: Queen of Naboo, Nobility of Naboo, Solan Charr
IMMEDIATE: Jacen Voidstalker Ajira Cardei Lilin Imperieuse
Post 6

Cecily had been satisfied with the response they received from [member="Jacen Voidstalker"], but Lady [member="Ajira Cardei"] had not been sated. She raised her eyebrows in surprise at the candor and, indeed, the severity of her retort, considering her words, but ultimately finding her assertions wanting. Cecily especially objected to the tone she had taken with Master [member="Taeli Raaf"] and her annoyance was evident by the expression on her face.

"If Goodness for all is truly what we strive for, and I think we do, then it is no question that occasionally, certain individual rights must be restricted, especially those who willingly violate the rights of others. In the case of the Sith, my position has been made clear time and again, there is no place for the Sith on Naboo," Cecily said firmly, "nor in this galaxy for that matter. However, any practitioner of the dark side that seeks to redeem themselves in the light, must be given the opportunity to do so."

Cecily bristled as Lady Cardei slipped past her, stricken by her sudden departure, but too angry at her blatant disrespect for their guests to invest must thought in it. If there was one thing she knew quite well, it was that Master Raaf had proven herself beyond reproach. Cecily had had the pleasure of accompanying the Jedi Master once before on a diplomatic venture to Mandalorian space and she had proven herself a true and loyal companion, devoted entirely to the idea of preserving order in the galaxy.

"I must apologize for Lady Cardei's tone, Masters, her passions boil very close to the surface," she said apologetically at last to Masters Voidstalker and Raaf, "yet, I fear she has quite missed the mark in her assessment of the Galactic Alliance. Since the noted fall of the Republic from grace, there has been little to stand in the way of the ever advancing shadow that is the One Sith. I believe that the Alliance is the last true hope for restoring order in the galaxy and defeating them once and for all."

"And if I have anything to say about it, Naboo will stand with you."

Those nearby: [member="Ajira Cardei"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Cecily Demici"] [member="Solan Charr"]

"One gets used to such things," Taeli said. "Lady Cardei is right in that little time elapsed from my redemption to my sister placing me in charge of an academy that never got off the ground because it got attacked by Sith... and blown up... and never rebuilt because of the Republic constantly losing territory. My sister and the Jedi Order were desperate at the time for Masters, but I never asked for anything. I would have been content with..."

She trailed off as she felt the building of the dark side of the Force, the feeling was unmistakable for a powerful ability... and it was something she would never forget.

"Solan, get Cecily and everyone you can out of here or to safe place," Taeli said, drawing the light side to herself. "Someone is doing some conjuring with the dark side..."

Her senses leapt out, trying to find the source of the disturbance... up and away from the palace. The strength of the dark side presence of the being was unmistakably Sith, tinted with something that was familiar to Taeli for some reason. Just faint hints, but she would consider that for later. Right now, it was time to worry more about the power the Sith was about to unleash.

"Jacen, we're going to be in a heap of trouble," she said, continuing to call the light side to help.

People here: [member="Astarii Saren"] [member="Claire Organa"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Cecily Demici"] [member="Ajira Cardei"][member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Jamie Pyne"] [member="Andromeda Versai"] [member="Kaili Talith"] [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] [member="H.A.R.D.L.I.N.E"] [member="Spencer Varanin"] [member="Ibaris Varanin"] [member="Seydon of Arda"]

She was getting bored, she was not very good at mingling, and no had asked her to dance. :(
All she wanted to do was have dance, may be if he was nice and of proper status fool around a little.
That was not going to happen now, as she was bored and upset.
Then what the Feth Happened, some fething sith decide to show everyone she on her way.
Like she thought sith where at least meant to be sneaky, not just say I am coming please raise your army to stop me.
Well that was the fething ball ruined, like she was having fun anyway, well may as well put witch on bonfire.
Then someone will ask her to dance, maybe

Her ten housecarls rushed outside, and would begin firing at the force bubbled sith, when in range.
They would have no real effect, with there blaster pistols, but when she got close enough it would slow her down.
Elaine then head to her room to get changed, and pick up her lightsaber.
As she paid small fortune for the dress, and jewelry and she be damned to get damaged in fighting some party popper.

Objective: Try not to become enraged
Enemies: [member="Darth Ayra"]
Allies: [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Cecily Demici"] [member="Ajira Cardei"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

Solan's expression shattered in a second from the happiness that had been seen on his face to something that was far more akin to pure rage. It was an ugly expression at that but those with the force right beside him could feel his own presence in the force trying to reach for that collection of dark energy as he held it back. The darkside was addictive, if anything could be said about it, it was that and the man who stood there in anger was more than corrupted by its effects over his years of using it. That corruption was carefully hid behind an illusion that he tried to keep up as often as he could but even now it started to shatter and crumble away like a plaster cast. His stared in the direction of the force energy until [member="Taeli Raaf"] had spoken.

The moment her words reached his ears, he would begin to calm down. What she told him did not make him happy granted but it was a distraction from the spike in dark energy that he wanted to find and get rid of. With his renewed focus though he started to repair the illusion that had given a glimpse at his true face below it, scarred by burns and corruption over the years, something he had not been able to repair physically yet. "You are joking right... Taeli, you know i am not strong enough to protect so many people if what i feel is what i think it is. You need a Jedi who can protect them with your stupid flash or shields..." He looked at her with a frown. She of all people knew he would jump at the fact to protect them but to send him now to defend them.... he knew full well that he would not be able to extend his influence enough to do it. That fact showed in his eyes as he was clearly a bit ashamed that he had given up on training himself in new techniques.

"Plus... someone is using their power wrongly, you can't really expect me to jut sit back and ignore their abuse..." He stared at her as his hand started to curl up, a singular spark flaring on the inside of his palm as he waited for her response. He planned to burn and scar the person that was using the force in such a way. The Darkside already left him with pain enough to explain his use and now infront of a group that could in an instant view him as a danger to the people he swore to protect. He was not going to let whoever was doing this off without a lesson being taught to them.

[member="Ajira Cardei"][member="Darth Ayra"]

OOC / Next post will be serious I promise.

But Jacen wasn't listening right now. Bored of the discussions he had wandered off. The band had started to play. A breeze floated in through the window, whipping through his tousled dark hair. He smoothed out his robes as he stood on the precipice of the dance floor.

The graceful dancers loomed before him, blissfully unaware that the most beautiful Jedi in the Galaxy stood beside them. Finally, he would strike out on the dance floor after literally seconds of planning.

Such a small piece of the overall sequence of events to bring Naboo into the fold, but the opportunity would be taken. Few realised the impending arrival of his ostentatious dance moves would be such a grand weapon in wooing the nobles of Naboo to their side.

Striding out onto the dance floor, Jacen sensed his opportunity and leapt at it. Holding out one palm towards the Lady, abandoned by her partner, before the music began to wane.

No longer cloaked, yet it appeared to many that Jacen was walking on air such was his grace. Many thought the perfect waltz was a myth, but as Jacen struck out with purpose he started to believe he could enact one. He opened himself to the sexy side of the Force and announced his arrival for the Galactic Alliance on the dance floor.

Immersed in the Force, Jacen prepared for the most seductive techniques of the ballroom floor. Perhaps the Lady sensed it coming, but now it was too late to stop…

OBJECTIVE: The Ball
ALLIES: Queen of Naboo, Nobility of Naboo, Solan Charr
IMMEDIATE: Jacen Voidstalker Ajira Cardei Lilin Imperieuse
Post 7

Cecily was alarmed by Taeli's sudden command to Solan, and raised her hands slightly as if she was about to be assaulted. To Taeli's merit the last time they had met, she was nothing more than a politician, a time when she would have welcomed being whisked away to safety like some delicate flower, but since her time leading the Onderon Resistance, she was not so craven. "Dark side? Who? What in Goodness are you talking abo-"

She stopped when she saw [member="Elaine Thul"] rush outside with a group of armed men and as she looked around she began to feel the unease in the room as a worried murmur rose. Yet nothing scared her quite as much as when [member="Jacen Voidstalker"], the famed Jedi Marshall of the Galactic Alliance burst onto the dance floor with all of the grace of a gazelle. She rounded on [member="Taeli Raaf"] with a sense of urgency.

"It is the Queen we must protect," she said, as several members of the Emerald Guard of House Valeria pressed in around her.

"Guards!" She called in a clear, authoritative voice that rose above the murmur of the crowd. Around the perimeter of the ball room, the Royal Guards of Theed slammed the butt of their force staves in unison as they came to attention.

"Theed is under attack! To the Queen! Protect her, secure the Palace!" Duty bound to protect the Queen of Naboo, the Royal Guards pressed through the crowd to form a protective bubble around [member="Andromeda Versai"] and would begin to attempt to usher her out of the Ball Room and to safety.

"House Valeria, to me!" Cecily wasted no time barreling through the crowd with the Emerald Guard assisting her, barking commands at the assembled Nobles to retreat to safety. She knew it was only a matter of time before more forces converged on Naboo. She didn't think it would be quite so soon.

Allies: Alliance - [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Ajira Cardei"] [member="Aston Jacobs"] [member="Ibaris Varanin"] @the rest of the alliance members
Enemies: [member="Darth Ayra"]

Spencer mused happily as she felt her brother’s presence nearby. He was always the stable one of the pair and she nodded towards his direction. There wasn’t much time to talk about how and what everyone was up to. There was of course something in the distance that decided to ruin everything. Shoving the last piece of cake into her mouth she dusted her hands off and adjusted the strapless dress she wore. There was someone she searched for in the party and when she made eye contact with the woman, she knew there was something seriously going wrong.

“Well, this is why we can’t have nice things” A bit of frosting clung to the corner of the woman’s lip as she walked towards the middle of the moving crowd. Everyone felt it and Spencer knew if everyone felt it then it was something quite serious. Shaking her arms, it had been some time since she had connected herself to the Force. After her outburst on Lujo, she did her best to pull away and become as normal as possible - to heal. A deep breath, Spencer began to center herself. She could feel the panic and the darkside make its way towards them. Entering a state of meditation, Spencer reached out with her mind creating barriers around the minds of the guests of the palace.

The barrier wasn’t intruding, but if one didn’t wish to accept the connection she would continue on and leave them to their own devices. With the barrier, a calm washed over the people allowing them to think clearly and be aware of their surroundings. They were able to focus their minds and do what was necessary to protect themselves and those around them. Other Alliance members would also feel the benefits of Spencer’s specialty: Battle Meditation.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Objective: buying land and convert the research facility into a factory
(Wiki page with locations)

Npc - Katrina

The woman would look puzzled at the droid expecting an in person meeting not a droid. "That is fine I guess. Anyway the facility it's self has been untouched and some of the structures have been classified unstable. everything on the under levels however are structural stable." Although the droid already knew this through research on the holonet about the structure. "Mrs swift would like to know about the power lines and the shelid walls. Are they still active or have they been shut off? If they have been shut off can it be easily put back to the grid?" The droid would ask been one if the main questions that would be needed to be know.

2/20

| [member="Andromeda Versai"] | [member="Claire Organa"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] | [member="Cecily Demici"] | [member="Ajira Cardei"] | [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] | [member="Graxin Rade"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Audren Sykes"] | [member="Astarii Saren"] | [member="Mikhail Shorn"] | [member="Spencer Varanin"] |

6/20

latest.jpg
Caught in the ethereal storm of the dark side, Darth Ayra felt her enemies beginning to stir upon her announcement. In the face of the Jedi, the monster within the Dark Lord of the Sith had raised it's snout into the air, drawn out of the abyss and into the light of day at the thought of tasting blood, to roar into the Force and bring forth the destructive power of the dark side. In the conduit of it's storm, Darth Ayra felt herself lifted up into the air, as if the gravitational, seismic shift- foretelling that the allegiance of the Force had changed to the other side- was a physical foretelling of her ascension. Truly, Darth Ayra was ready to arrive and claim all that she had worked for.

A meter up from the hull of the Initium, which hovered ten miles up from the city below, the Dark Lord allowed her amassed power to bring forth lightning. Purple, electrical sparks begun to cover the Force Bubble that surrounded Darth Ayra as she hovered in mid air, rippling along her arms and the rest of her body. Her hair was alive in the Force, and if she could be seen up close, it would appear that she was on fire. Her eyes shined a malevolent yellow, reflected off the shining sun above. It had been a beautiful day, one of celebration and rejoice as the Naboo once more took the first steps to rejoining the Galaxy, as part of the Galaxies last hope against tyranny and Chaos.

Now, a shadow loomed over the Galactic Alliance and their new allies. The clouds above grew dark, dotting out the sun. Where there had been an enjoyable heat was instead replaced by the first droplets of rain, as the dark side of the Force made it's mark. The clouds cackled, feeding off the lightning that surrounded and engulfed the Dark Lord of the Sith. In a few, short moments, Darth Ayra would then unleash her Force Maelstrom upon the Queen of Naboo, her family, friends, and more importantly, the bastard Jedi and their decadent Galactic Alliance...

Allies: [member="Kaili Talith"]

Allyson looked out at the crowd as they searched for this guy. There was a smile that crossed her face as Kaili mentioned murdering the lad if they went the seduction route. Allyson was going to point out that, it would never get far enough to make Kaili jealous. Of course before any of that was said, Kaili quickly moved away and then started to sputter something. “People know you here?” The thought was confusing, mostly because Allyson met Kaili in her hermit mode, but remembering stories of the Brat Pack Allyson was caught up.

“Eh they don’t kno-” Being cut off, she looked back down at the crowd and frowned. “They’re evacuating...something’ going on Kaili.” Looking around she attempted to find away off the second floor. It wasn’t the best place to be especially in an evacuation moment. Grasping Kaili’s hand she looked at the girl.

“Looks like our mission is being cut short - gotta go right?”

Lord Ghoul

L
[member="Darth Ayra"]

MIkhail squinted up into the sky.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Stay back, sir. Get indoors."

"What." He turned to see a Naboo soldier, aiming a gun up into the sky. Shorn nodded to it. "Will that even do anything?"

The soldier looked back at Mikhail, face frank and devoid of humor. Shorn shrugged.

"How high up is that?" He pointed at the pinprick of lightning in the sky.

"Ten miles."

Well then... No way he'd be flying there, not with telekinesis anyway. Most open-topped land speeders probably wouldn't even be able to reach her. Not because the craft couldn't go high enough, but because there wouldn't be any oxygen to breathe. At 55,000 feet, the low atmospheric pressure meant water in the body would start to boil. He wondered if she looked like a balloon right now. If that weren't lethal enough, at 63,000 feet, the blood in the body would boil.

Probably didn't matter, Shorn suspected she was using the Force to sustain herself. Somehow. While doing whatever it was she was doing. Still, the image of her puffy, inflated body working dark magics on the poor people of Naboo filled him with a dark sense of amusement, illiciting a trademark smirk.

"Hmm."

He squinted again. Well, if he couldn't go to her... then she'd have to come to him.

Shorn started to draw in the miasma of the Dark Side, stygian energies roaring into him. Building.

Objective: 4 (doing my own thing)

The whistle sung, twirling vanes cut spiral wakes through the seldom fallen droplets of rain. An arrow shot true. It had been a lovely day, except for the short walk through the swamp, but sunlight had soon turned to gray clouds that loomed over Theed in the distance. Chitter chatter across datapad kept sending annoying vibrations through the bag but that wasn't the distracting part. It was just a feeling, a sort of unease, as he watched the boy fell his fourth nuna. Stepping forward, with the other three dead and attached by cord, he knelt down and pulled another strip of line from the bag. Tying it around the leg, he attached the fourth nuna to the conglomerate before lassoing them together and flinging them over his shoulder.

"I'm not feeling so good..."
He felt it too. But he wouldn't admit it. He would get the boy out of the area and investigate on foot. "Aye. You've shot four nuna within the hour. You've over exerted yourself."
"No, I don't think that's it."
"Maybe not."

Gabe patted him on the shoulder and smiled. "Well, whatever it is, toughen up a bit and we'll head back to the LZ. Then you can rest."

The trip back never seems as long as the trip there. Something to do with the mind and the first trip, the brain taking in as much information as possible. But on the way back, it's like the brain goes on auto pilot. Easy to lose track of time. Gabe wasn't sure how long they had been walking but he decided that it didn't matter. Feet pressed against the burns across the mossy island, implicating some landing zone, he fired off a message to the pilot to come pick them up. And it wasn't but moments before he landed. The boy staggered into the ship, Gabe entered with a sense of unease. Closing the door behind him, he leaned over the passenger seat.

"Got some issues over at the Royal Palace."
"Oh yeah."
"Yeah, something about...well, I don't really know. Not sure I could explain it either."
"One of those issues, huh?"
"Yeah, might be Marshall business."
"Oh." Gabe scratched his jaw, not sure whether he regretted leaving the armor at home. Nodding, he patted the chair. "Well, lets head that way then. Who knows, maybe they have a decent kitchen. Make some grilled Nuna."
"10-4. I could go for a bite myself."

Sitting back down in the back of the transport, he buckled in and looked over towards the boy. Had the expression of being nauseous. Nothing a little turbulent flight wouldn't fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom