Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Allegiances - Empire/Enclave Junction

IZ8-14d1nT5LXwLhpn8zXYAUNIPnWjUYwA18yR-bYX6hB8xsB8dNYSctpxP8GtweH_waE1Q0kt1T6jjNDGsrQ3iMxXAj8L-xIDi0RHhzcb5nkTWr5KJqrU1Ch5fhC3zflhFPD3_gohgn6EPubQjR3MDkh10u6Ri0yN5kudFgNo1LfrXJBxzDWdWqSw

Tag(s): Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza
Equipment: In bio
Allies: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla & Viper team
Foes: Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza

qWBPud-OTvAQ9ydZLXxCQ8SJTn3r39Zpc4lnWxAqiASaxeZaVV8wIYPT3M-u4lSafTOpIkAKBtTRtqSg5gABljCcAXc8JRK0AcSIdEWrmIiE0zt11cUMDyiM4vL5gEnnKHp6tX_bmZWtAvwQ3mZkd_ou3e4oNUt9Rk2uH8bJeAExEsATNiQNG5f8_A

The Mandalorian gives the engineer a "that's better" nod before the pistol is put away once again, the cold steel removed from their forehead.

"I'll lighten up once your little friends are away from my only home, it's the only thing I have left anymore."

The whipcord is recalled, finally untangling the Zeltron from its tight grip. Venari sighs and points to the panel, waiting for the engineer to uphold their words.

"Again, I just don't feel that you belong here. I doubt anyone here likes you much, mm and you do want to live rather than fight. Once I am done here I am taking you with me, I was ordered to take all who surrendered prisoner."

Once Mirinda opened the door for the both of them, Venari and her prisoner step inside. Now she was finally at the core, eager to commit to the plan Mother had thought of.

"Might want to get ready for this ship to shake, don't do anything stupid."

The underside of her wrist opened up once again after she set the heavy gun aside, once the port was plugged in a whole selection of files and more pops up on the foundling's holoprojector. An unknown image of a blue eye appears on the screen, whatever was just inserted had found gun controls all across the ship.

"Have you ever thought about trying to live another life? Surely you could escape from imperial eyes on some planet in the outer rim, I would offer the better idea of finding a home among my people.. But from your previous comments I have a feeling you don't think of us very highly."

The foundling gets an error on the weapon systems, tapping her chin before trying again.

KeknfQEwSMGqUiQFHMulBj10v-WABs0R4F1WlZKr4LTpHVNUdoZWX5uSTfWip38tvahvUywmege7smHE_k6BvmJS11QxSdwkwi-WdmA50luMgmghxb5ppbdusLwpWM9VJFkAYxpPON5wV3TKCZEdV4jGFtYDVHHWTkM3kZG-uKvChPkva807-SnMOg

Allegiances
allegiancesobj3.png

Gear:
Storm Armor Mk. V
REC-DC/04 Particle Blaster Pistol
Sentinel Tech Gloves

Allies: Ruaridh Aodh
Foes: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla / Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

Mirinda let out a sigh of relief the moment she was freed, moving to open the door as she was told. "Right, like you guys aren't on my home? You guys blew up the last few places I was living at, but hey, I get it." She muttered, honestly part of the reason she was even in this damn place was Zoraya needed help going against Mandalorians. Now here she was, captured by a Mandalorian. She gave a small shrug at being told no one liked her, that much was true. "Yea, got my own fan club. No one likes me, big deal, I don't like them either." She responded, only slightly hurt at the truth of that statement. “Great, can’t wait for slave collars and vibro-whippings. Be just like home.” She said flippantly.

It didn’t take long, a swipe and several inputs and the door opened up, just accepting this was happening now as the Mandalorian moved in, the Zeltron stepping in behind her. “You know I thought about it, a lot, and realized that I like being my own boss. Doing what I want without people knowing it. I really have nothing against you guys. Well, mostly just seems your approach to all problems is explosives and xenophobia. Historically at least, though you keep saying it’s different now so….” She trailed off, before shaking her head. “Whatever, regardless I guess I’m your captive now, and I’ll probably be executed after this so, do what you want.” She closed the sort, and braced herself against it, knowing better than to try and use her blaster pistol against the Mandalorian. She wasn’t needed anymore, and this might be a way to scrub herself out of the record base without a hassle.

Mirinda began removing her chest plate, trying to get at the dog tags that rested around her neck under the collar.

IZ8-14d1nT5LXwLhpn8zXYAUNIPnWjUYwA18yR-bYX6hB8xsB8dNYSctpxP8GtweH_waE1Q0kt1T6jjNDGsrQ3iMxXAj8L-xIDi0RHhzcb5nkTWr5KJqrU1Ch5fhC3zflhFPD3_gohgn6EPubQjR3MDkh10u6Ri0yN5kudFgNo1LfrXJBxzDWdWqSw

Tag(s): Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza Vemric Keldra Leandra Brax Leandra Brax
Equipment: In bio

qWBPud-OTvAQ9ydZLXxCQ8SJTn3r39Zpc4lnWxAqiASaxeZaVV8wIYPT3M-u4lSafTOpIkAKBtTRtqSg5gABljCcAXc8JRK0AcSIdEWrmIiE0zt11cUMDyiM4vL5gEnnKHp6tX_bmZWtAvwQ3mZkd_ou3e4oNUt9Rk2uH8bJeAExEsATNiQNG5f8_A

Venari tries yet again to get Mother into the weapon systems... This was useless. But perhaps she could play around with her own little idea, it was risky but well worth it.

"I wasn't part of that attack on your home, nor will I be taking you as a slave. Whenever we get out of here I won't be the one overseeing what happens to you, chances are you might be given back to the empire if things come to a white peace. As for the xenophobia and explosives bit, as far as race goes we don't care. We just don't trust outsiders much, I used to be a stranger myself, and the treatment I got seemed fair enough. What is wrong with keeping an eye on someone you don't know?"

She continues to go through more files, eventually finding adjustments and settings for the shield systems.

"As for explosions, well in the heat of battle it can be quite fun just blowing something up. Normally though I just prefer my home, I'm a baker."

Mother breaks into the full shield systems for the outside of the Harkenfang, now having full control of them, Venari opens her holoprojector and begins recording.

"This is Venari of clan Krayt, I have broken into the full shield systems of the imperial ship Harkenfang, soon I and others will need transport off this ship. I have one prisoner with me, an engineer that surrendered after a small scuffle. Relay or show this message to Vemric Keldra as soon as this arrives!"

And as soon as the Mandalorian relays the message over Enclave coms, Mother turns off all shielding in the Harkenfang suddenly, leaving the ship wide open for a massive counter attack.

"While we are here, any files you just want to steal? I can put them all on a drive for ya, might catch a good price at some black market if you ever escape this life.. Actually, I think I will go ahead and grab myself a map of this ship."

Hard telling if she would ever be back on a ship of this making again, but just in case... Why not know the layout of everything huh? She soon begins to extract a map of the place, this would take a moment..

Hell was about to break loose on this ship indeed.

KeknfQEwSMGqUiQFHMulBj10v-WABs0R4F1WlZKr4LTpHVNUdoZWX5uSTfWip38tvahvUywmege7smHE_k6BvmJS11QxSdwkwi-WdmA50luMgmghxb5ppbdusLwpWM9VJFkAYxpPON5wV3TKCZEdV4jGFtYDVHHWTkM3kZG-uKvChPkva807-SnMOg

allegiancesobj1.png

Speaker Runi Kuryida of the Mandokarla had no opinion on the discussions under way. There was a thought for a certain Mandalorian's actions, which triggered a rapidly escalation crescendo of fallen dominoes, but now was not the time for that. Nor would much value come from it. Nary a thought was paid to the Lord-Regent's response and how he handled his own affairs; such were an internal matter far as she discerned with the weapon not directed across the table as one would expect. Now as for the matter of Warmaster showing the less graceful means of handling a delicate situation -- again, now was hardly the time. If it stopped there with heated words and countless accusations, the Shaman would have left them all to it. Let them scream and holar about such matters. It might do them some emotional good for such a release. It did not.

No. The Warmaster's call to bar the doors led to the Imperials believing shooting their way out to be the appropriate and necessary response. Particle weapons, anger, and pride might as well have replaced the oxygen in the room -- most seemed to behave under the effects of hypoxia, after all, erratic and simple minded.

Quietly the glass of tihaar was set down atop the table as the room flew into a frenzy. The Shaman rose to her feet with the same urgency as one might at otherwise amicable chat with an old friend heedless of whatever discharge the Imperials felt so inclined to issue. Then in a single fluid motion she lifted her right hand and brought it down on the table as one might a mallet that sought to forge out the wrinkles of untempered steel. The Manda was with her and the table buckled beneath the enhanced strength of the Shaman. Should the Lord-Regent still have it as a perch, an invisible hand would make sure the man didn't collapse down into the middle of the ruined table though.

"Have you lost your wits?" Runi's voice boomed in the chamber. "Have you mistaken Kestri for Siskeen? Those that come in peace should depart in peace."

Runi drew a blunt wood sword and pointed it at a Death Mask with their weapon poised to attempt to assassinate the Mandalorian delegation for the 'high crime' of merely suggesting the Imperial delegation be detained. "For every Mandalorian civilian you kill, ten of you," the Death Mask, "the Mandokarla will cut down. Take your leadership to their ships, but I will not tolerate 'mistakes' in designating combatants."

If they were all to go mad in this moment the Shaman would make clear the cost they would pay if they thought true insanity would be tolerated in her presence. If the Mandalorians tried to kill them, they could try to return the favor -- such was war, one that the Imperials seemed eager to continue if not start. Sloppiness would be no excuse, however. Haste would not be tolerated. The innocent had not woken this morning on their homeworld expecting to wage war, and Runi would represent their ire at being swept up in this pandemonium.

Braxton Holst Braxton Holst | Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Vren Rook Vren Rook | Volo Dragr Volo Dragr
Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion | Ignacious Korvan Ignacious Korvan | Kanollic II Vethres | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Adera Vellas Adera Vellas | Siyndacha Aerin Siyndacha Aerin | Zorah Fel Zorah Fel

allegiancesobj2.png

Alora's helmet tipped a bit to the right at Katja's response. "Oh, thank you!" They were a pain in the ass. Especially Shai. She was a pain in the ass, the crotch, the belly, the head, and the heart. But the thing was, they were her pains in the ass. Kind of fun to be around. Well, except when they were traumatized, but then she tried to be there for them. Kind of knew what they were going through, which helped, you know? Having someone to lean on that understood. Yeah, Alora didn't want to get rid of them. Which was why she'd been loitering around keeping an eye on the Big Girl as the Imperials visited and probably talked about some, uh, hijinks that occurred elsewhere.

If there'd been time, Alora would have also pointed out it was a cold day in Hell. Did you know 'Kestri' means 'Hell' in, uh, ancient... Tattooine? Well, of course not, unless you were telepathic and caught the unspoken, partially formed quip!

The Mandalorian stared at Katja as the woman suddenly grabbed Alora's hand that held the baton. Really? Talk about a bold move. And the knife for the jugular again! This girl had a 'thing' didn't she? Probably one of those 'one cut, one kill' gals. Not that there was anything wrong with that... unless Alora was the kill, of course.

What might surprise Katja was that her vibrating knife of friendliness actually made contact! ...with the metal plating of Alora's armor, but it wasn't the thickest pieces. There was enough resistance for the blade to slide along the side of Alora's neck even as it cut. Perhaps long enough for the muzzle of Alora's oversized pistol jabbed into the side of Katja's abdominal wall? "Last verse?"

4th post
WgG0FIh.png

AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY

aBKw4st.png

SHIELD_ONE
LORD-REGENT OF THE EMPIRE
GRAND-TRIUMVIR OF THE TARKINIST ADMINISTRATION
GOVERNOR-CHIEFTAIN OF GALIDRAAN III

R6NYST6.png

Tags
Ignacious Korvan Ignacious Korvan Kanollic II Vethres Marcus Bastion Marcus Bastion Adera Vellas Adera Vellas Siyndacha Aerin Siyndacha Aerin
Romul Saxon Romul Saxon Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida Braxton Holst Braxton Holst Vren Rook Vren Rook

Wwf3j6y.png

Wwf3j6y.png

FATE OF THE REALM V: THE COST OF HUBRIS - PART FOUR
YkvnX5I.png
GRAND MEETING HALL, WARDEN QUARTER,
TOR VALUM, KESTRI (AUTUMN OF 877 ABY)

'Made you jump a little there, didn't I?'

With pistol briefly aimed at Erskine before it had trained towards Ignacious with an altogether more venomous intent, the Lord-Regent ended up in another wheezing fit of laughter, barely able to contain it enough to respond,'You're a fething idiot, Brax! But fortunately for you, it just so happens you're the best sor-', cackling like a madman with the barrel of his Fragarach still digging into Karollic's temple at the time. However, instead of losing further control over the situation, Barran knew to wave it off as yet another poorly-timed (though perceived as all the more hilarious for it) joke between friends, and though they were set firmly on opposite sides of the Galaxy's political divide, the Lord-Regent knew that he could have conceded the proverbial floor to much worse in comparison.

'My fellow delegates… have any of you ever heard the story of the Fathier and the Nexu?'
A bit left-field, but I see where he's going with this. Better than the others at least.

We are, right now, caught in a situation where everybody wants to kill each other. We all have weapons, soldiers, starships, all those things for a grand ol' time of beating the snot out of each other. But why did we all come here today? Let us iron out the truth of the matter first. I wish to ensure the safety of my investments in both Enclave and Imperial space as a businessman… but I also believe that peace is good for both sides. Lord Barran will certainly agree with me there.'

With game face reobtained, Erskine slowly and showingly nodded his agreement, fighting back severe dizziness and the bloody vomit rising from his gut in the process, though still making a dominant effort of the process as his eyes stopped rolling and found their lucidity along with it. Retching though he was, Barran was fortunate that the heave itself was still dry, and though a couple extra gulps of air would do well in making sure things stayed that way, the old Woad knew he was teetering on the very precipice of looking quite foolhardy in sight of the others. However, even in the folly of his exertions, the Lord-Regent was quite aware of how tense the situation was becoming, though decades of desensitizing to such things and worse were no doubt a hindrance to Lord Erskine's ability to sooth said tensions outright.

However, the Steward of Imperium was an entirely different animal, he often worked well without any need to soothe irritations on one side or the other.

'But, mister Korvan and Vethres, what is it you came here for? A justification for war? A chance to stab your friends in the back? What we all should have come here for, is the opportunity to hammer out an agreement and acquire peace. Now, my dear delegates, what price are you all willing to pay for peace?'

Suddenly intrigued, Lord Erskine cut in, drawling,'Good point, though Lord Ignacious also knows nothing of this.... Speaking of which though-', with eyes going ice-cold once more as his stare turned on the brave COMPNOR delegate, surely on the verge of buckling under the pressure by then. Still holding the Fragarach to Vethres' skull at the time, Barran would make full use of his subordinate's stress levels in consideration for the risks incurred, quiet enough that he was almost whispering,'Well? What does Lord Karollic II have to say for himself? Who is behind the infiltration farce?', taking the safety off and chambering a plasma shot in his pistol in clear sight of the others.

'I can assure the Lord-Regent that COMPNOR held no knowledge of this scheme and will promptly move to investigate immediately. Although the list of suspects can be narrowed down to the only person who has enough high enough clearance to order such an operation beyond the Commissioners in the Director of the Imperial Security Bureau.'

The Lord-Regent's finger slowly abandoned trigger-discipline, clearly seen by the Commissioner as the index curled with calm, deliberate effect, as if his breathing and demeanour were set to adopt marksmanship behaviours for the task; but Karollic was strong-willed, brave enough to hold his ground, even in the face of what looked to be certain death. Although he doubtlessly knew of Barran's history, the pause certainly baited the right response to make in sight of one like the old Woad in particular, ever one to go against the grain in his own unorthodox outlooks on everything in life and war alike, and ever one to keep everyone else on their toes. But sticking true to form in a way that none could possibly have expected, Lord Erskine's demeanour went from icy cold to warm and receptive almost instantaneously, and with little more than a wink and a courteous removal of the pistol from the Commissioner's temple.

'Fine, but from now on - you're my new liaison to COMPNOR! Time to apply my leash on our clandestine elements once an' for all.... Welcome aboard, for now at leas-'

<"Director! There's an Imp Knight with her troopers coming at the door. The Mando Elites have engaged and the rest of us are standing by as well.">

'Oh, greeeeaaaat.... More fething complications, lucky me.'

Despite everything around him being less than lethal in the Lord-Regent's estimation, Erskine still couldn't doubt for a second that the walls of the ever-dreaded war-crimes tribunal were closing in faster, and with every passing day of bitter conflict in the Galaxy, those same Mandalorians he valued would draw towards clapping the shackles of justice on his wrists eventually. With every transgression, every execution, every battle on foreign soil and every other warcrime for which he was responsible in many differing levels of culpability, that eventual day drew ever closer.

'You might want to point those big irons at the door, Marshall Rook.'

But none would be daring to cuff the old man this time, not if the old man himself had any magic left to have a say in the matter.

“While I can understand why this looks... very compelling to you all... have you considered that perhaps this is a well orchestrated ploy to disrupt our attempts to meet together? Surely, my reputation would demonstrate that I would not be so daft as to organize a series of operations during a political summit!”

However, the magic would be needed in abundance this time if he had any hope of getting out, made all the more present when the Warmaster suddenly ordered,'Barr the doors.', revealing the rather-daunting mountain that Barran needed to climb, especially if he wanted to escape with the entire Imperial delegation's assured freedoms safely intact. Saxon had no intention of making it easy for the Imperials, evidenced in the way he stood with a defiance of his own as he continued,'No Imperial shall leave nor enter this hall while I draw breath.', playing his hand altogether too abruptly for the old Woad's liking. And yet, much to the further-entrenchment of Lord Erskine's chagrin, Romul was all too happy to continue making a scene in front of everyone in attendance, opting to increase tensions instead of lessening them.

'Your actions betray you. We show the Empire hospitality, and in return, you dare attack us over our own skies? And you, Barran. How do we not know this is some plot behind which you are its chief culprit? Do not think a show of outrage will spare you the consequences of this slight.'

<"Mandalorians of the Enclave, this is the Akaan'alor. All Imperial Forces are to be detained or killed if they resist. No entry to any facility is to be permitted, I repeat, no entry to any facility is to be permitted.">

Aye, now I'm absolutely sure of it.... He's glaikit - dumbed down to the bone.
The Enclave need t'get their act the-gither, man.

These peace talks were in severe danger, and with the Warmaster in play, this was set to spiral even farther towards unnecessary hostilities, and the custody of authorities who would not have thought twice about extraditing the Lord-Regent to Coruscant for tribunal. In other settings, Barran would have found it funny enough to wheeze and cackle as he had before, especially in the accusations thrown his way, but there were real risks of capture and firing-squad execution to consider by that point of the encounter. Though it wasn't just the old Woad who was picking up on the ever-increasing dangers, made clear in Vethres' sudden outburst of,'If anyone wants to live, let us go.', put to rest with a brief, though no-less icy scowl from the one who had previously held a Fragarach to his temple.

'We carry ourselves with more bravery than that, Vethres. Sharpen up for all our sakes, will ya?'

'Have you lost your wits?', Kuryida suddenly spoke out, making her presence felt as a calm voice of reason in a sea of confusion, gaining a fair amount of respect from Barran in the moment he realised the barbed, rhetorical question was directed at Saxon in a strangely-agreeable twist of fate. Nothing was splitting her apart from her own, but speaking out in such a fashion was certainly needed by then, and as Runi continued,'Have you mistaken Kestri for Siskeen? Those that come in peace should depart in peace.', Lord Erskine knew he was wise to let the young woman speak her mind.

'Interesting....'

And especially so if the Lord-Regent knew she was speaking with a sincerity of which the talks seemed to be lacking the entire time.

However, when Runi's attention turned to the nearest Death-Trooper to say,'For every Mandalorian civilian you kill, ten of you,', it was clear to Erskine by then that there was more to the one who was previously speaking out in the spirit of amnesty, especially in the way she coldly concluded,'The Mandokarla will cut down. Take your leadership to their ships, but I will not tolerate 'mistakes' in designating combatants.', but it had also given the old Woad an idea. Barran couldn't even pretend the idea would go over well with his subordinates, knowing they'd see it as insane at best, but he was the Steward of Imperium, and the anointed custodian would gift none any say on the matter - not even the Mandalorians locked in the standoff with them.

'First off - if any civilians are murdered, rest assured I'll have the culprits shot promptly. Collateral damage is not our doctrine.... Secondly - you might be onto something with the,"Leadership to their ships", comment.... Korvan can call off the Imperial fleet from his ISD, and Vethres can call off the infiltrations from his..... An' you know what? I'm just gonna stay right here until we come to a resolution.'

The old man's foot was down, and there were few living who could lay claim to such stalwart obstinance, as the very meaning of defiance had found perfection within the Empire's borders, and Barran was in no mood to hand such prestige off to lesser movements.

'Sound like a plan t'you, Brax?'

Allegiances
allegiancesobj3.png

Gear:
Storm Armor Mk. V
REC-DC/04 Particle Blaster Pistol
Sentinel Tech Gloves

Allies: Ruaridh Aodh
Foes: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla / Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

Well, the idea of just being handed back over to the Empire was...not pleasant. At all. Best case, she'd be tried and given a court martial. She was not looking forward to that one bit. "Right, well, given I'm helping you, I'll probably be executed. So, rather not go back to the Empire." She managed to fish out her dog tags, dropping them onto the floor. Frankly, this sort of thing was bound to happen sooner or later. Frankly, she'd prefer sooner, but remembering the state of her mother brought on a wave of stress she just didn't want to be bothered with. "I'll just have to deal with the racism, and being beaten up. It's just standard fare frankly, so whatever. I'll just deal with it, nothing new." She muttered to herself, trying not to be overwhelmed by all the pacing thoughts and what not that came with defecting from the military. With any luck, Mirinda Rites would die here onboard this ship, but Mattali Omenza would live on. Be weird, going by her real name again, but Doonie still knew her as that. Maybe they'd see each other again, maybe not.

The cancer she was dealing with hadn't gotten any better, sadly.

Hearing that Venari was a baker was...something, which made her ponder just what the hell the Mandalorians were doing for their recruitment drives. Seriously, bakers? Though what really caught her, was the idea that her captor was a woman. Maybe. Tilting her head at Venari, Mattali narrowed her eyes. "I mean, if you want to snag any armor designs or weapon plans, I'll take it. Assuming I'll ever get to work on it, but...." She trailed off, grabbing for her Datapad, and flipping through it, she still had her Imperial codes, could get out of here via transport. "How were you planning on getting off of this ship? Probably should tell you I still have the communication codes, so we can probably take a transport, given this ship isn't going to fare well." She muttered, flipping through screen after screen of information. Most of it was boring coding and what not, but she had some stuff that might be worth selling on the market. Not for much, but maybe, or perhaps it was better to not risk going down that route.

THE EMPIRE
IMPERIAL SPECIAL FORCES
ALLIES: Kav Canthar | Zorah Fel Zorah Fel | Jorus Fel Jorus Fel
ENGAGING: Shai Maji Shai Maji | Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla | Todblaz Graker Todblaz Graker

Equipment: Sons of Mandalore Beskar'gam, other Mando stuff like whipcord and stuff
scar_banner.png

allegiancesobj2.png

imp_spacer2.png

The Stormtrooper may have been difficult to anger but she was also impatient, preferring speed and efficiency over a less risky, drawn-out confrontation with more calculated moves that would maximise success. It had worked enough times for her in the past for her to believe it would work again.

However, she would soon be reminded that risks came with consequences.

Katja attempted to drive the blade upwards, trying to find a vulnerable part of her opponent's body beneath the impenetrable shell of armour but success couldn't come quickly enough. She froze upon feeling the barrel of a weapon against her side and slowly she removed the blade, as to not make any sudden movements. Similarly, her hand slowly released from the baton in a gesture of retreat.

<Rancor...> She calmly spoke over comms in a quiet plea for help.

QCG7GBuChYx_7lMCy7umlj009e7-1BF0GNuOXksaBkxfxyPmODUt6TKovPetsivQsb1BF6N0Ta1Nw4okHblhF_-W6Tgdzewht7s348B_ZNzHnsBWsjcE0aZCdR7p3GhtGMqga_FAN5NcptlNNl3xkCU7ndtLsz04NEEQplQz267RWx1GpwDxSprjlQ

Tag(s): Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza
Equipment: In Bio

mfWTTLu0d5hzyWKubW6lqaRFuHAA67JIeTN-_b1lOOp5AvWYk7ZQEzpMDeZsB4JlJUoCq2v2ftc6u1Pw1zdFTexu6mahD04Ay84jiSBT_eh0MX0IkHq3jh4B395NaG_IeMLxNrQmFOaBvUAdoGm8lFBoa_cQqN4HXkvVutndcCfCen8N2KfwFIV_8w

With the map of the whole ship, she sends it to all Enclave troops in the area along with pocketing it herself. Humming along as she.. Or whatever it was, yoinks all sorts of weapon and armor blueprints. Whoever this Mandalorian was, they had experience splicing into code for sure.

"Can't say execution is a fun way to go, but hey you are dead right? You didn't betray at all, ah this sorta takes me back to Denon.."

Venari tosses a usb to her totally dead prisoner, it was chocked full of goodies.

"Racism? Mm no I don't think so, if anyone tries that backwater chit I will tell them off. As for beatings.. Well, you do seem to have a habit of pissing people off."

The foundling chuckles, trying to joke around.

"Jokes aside, I don't know for sure.. I have never been on a mission like this before until now, suppose I am a bit green."

Once everything was in order, she puts her glove back on.

"This ship is about to go up in smoke now that the shields are down, I don't know if taking an imperial transport out of here is the best idea.. That seems like something that would targeted right? I planned on calling in an Enclave transport as soon as I know my friends are safe and ready to go, last I saw they were caught up in a firefight with some imperials."

The young foundling opens her coms with Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla and Viper team, wanting to check in with them.

"This is Venari krayt, be advised, I took down the shields to this ship, brace for heavy impact. How are things looking on your end? I have a prisoner with me and need to extract as soon as I can, have you all taken care of the imperial squad?"

Venari then glances over to her prisoner, picking her heavy repeater back up.

"You ready to go now? I won't whipcord you again unless you do something stupid, if you still want to do something in this room be sure to make it quick... We both are on limited time now."

aATVDXk738w6Am577lI-XDrN95vqkLN1PU4uX71R6AKfkD0AVj5u830W4NiGl3WVWPu4s46C2s-m8Li2Rb762O_3MXng4fz4e5ybGr4mpun-DeHd_hkPzmi_6OsQzJrDHbuytBMmKhJfS9XjMcB1m6NsktwKCYLcNyR9cjdRXmZP1SLdsMnZ6kbGWw

allegiancesobj2.png
KESTRI | TOR VALUM
ALLIES: Enclave | Todblaz Graker Todblaz Graker | Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla
ENEMIES: The Empire
ENGAGING: Katja Javik Katja Javik | Zorah Fel Zorah Fel | Jorus Fel Jorus Fel | Kav Canthar
GEAR: In bio

lLcXg5L.png

The giant of a man quickly managed to get out of his ensnarement with a wrist blade before raising his vambrace at the hovering Wardog. A myriad of ordnance was launched her way, but the Wardog didn’t seem all too troubled.

A round, beskar shield deployed from atop her left vambrace just in time to absorb the impacts of the various gadgets. The explosion knocked her back a little, but it served to merely confuse the Wardog for a moment… as she watched him drop to the ground and roll.

In the middle of a street.

Random bolts began to ping off her armour from the troopers on the landing pad, drawing her attention for a moment as she released her second concussion missile from the jetpack, intent on blowing them all to bits. ”Okay, for real… are you having a stroke or is the Empire just running out of soldiers with brains?” She spoke up, collapsing her shield before barrelling down towards the man.

This time to release some toys of her own.

Her thumbs flicked over the settings on her pistols before she rained down more golden bolts. Only this time, each bolt exploded on contact with the surfaces they struck. The Wardog landed between the giant and the girl engaging Alora.

Once again her right vambrace came to life, but instead of fire or a shockwave, a spray of carbonite was launched at the man in hopes of trapping him.

”Rancor, huh? Sis, please! Might as well call him ‘Puffer Pig’! Tell me, you lot spec ops or just the Empire’s expendable rejects? ‘Cause I struggle to see how the kriff Barran could let jokes like you into his army.” Shai taunted as she pointed a pistol at both the woman and the giant. ”Now do yourselves a favour. Drop the weapons and take the helmets off, or else you’ll be sent back to Bastion in pieces.” She snarled as her gaze shifted from one to the other.

Kav Canthar

K

scar_banner2.png

allegiancesobj2.png

R A N C O R
THE EMPIRE
KESTRI | TOR VALUM
ALLIES: Katja Javik Katja Javik | Zorah Fel Zorah Fel | Jorus Fel Jorus Fel | SCAR + EMPIRE
ENEMIES: Mandalorians
ENGAGING: Shai Maji Shai Maji + Todblaz Graker Todblaz Graker
GEAR: Sons of Mandalore Beskar'gam | Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon | TL-50 Heavy Repeater
C-10 Heavy Blaster Pistol | Phase-Knife | Grenade loadout

imp_spacer2.png

<<"How much more do you have in there? A small legion of mini-Mandos? A Death Star?">>

Then Katja's call came over the comlink.

<<"I'm coming.">> Kav replied, voice serious. <<"Get ready.">>

Kav finished his roll, as he came up into a crouched position and raised his TL-50, charged again. The maneuver had been redundant, apparently, because the only flame attack had been the one from the Shistavanen's own mouth, as she accused him of having a stroke and being brainless. It was a moot consideration, either way, as more pistol fire came toward him.

Still, the irony of a Mando calling someone brainless...

When the Shistavanen moved to get into an interposing position between the Imperials, that's when Kav made his move. He activated the jetpack as he launched forward, skimming low - as the wardog fired some kind of mist cloud - to which the Imperial activated his own vambrace shield, which caught the brunt of the coating. The shield instantly froze over, as the frost crept up and onto the vambrace itself and even covered a portion of the jumpsuit sleeve.

Some of his arm skin went numb.

Not ideal.

Nonetheless, as he roared by at speed, Kav fired the TL-50 concussion blast at the Shistavanen - point blank range - and filled the immediate area with a powerful kinetic wave. Beskar'gam didn't like sonics, from accounts told, but it remained to be seen. And as more golden bolts were fired, the shield shattered, before Kav's armor plating began to take the particle bolts.

Each one like a small sun impacting against him.

Yet, as Kav moved through the space between the group fighting, his eyes were busy using the HUD inside the helmet - he locked in each of the Mandalorians, as they turned red on the display, and the systems of his beskar'gam alerted him to being ready... and with a sudden burst of smoke trails from the other vambrace, a dozen beskar whistling birds launched with erratic flight paths that zipped through the air, zeroing in on all three Mandalorians rapidly with explosive tips activated.

Kav didn't care if they hit.

They just needed to cause a moment of confusion or panic or even simply a reaction.

<<"Grab me,">> Kav shouted into the comlink, as he closed the distance via rocket pack with Katja and her opponent - the same opponent that had had those whistling birds streaking toward her, in front of Kav's arrival. <<"Don't let go!">>

And with the subtlety of the meteor trailing literal sparks and smoke, the large Imperial bulled his way through the pair, and grasped for his fellow SCAR trooper, scooping her up in an arm; and not waiting for more snide remarks or retorts, the pair began to arc with speed toward the Stormtrooper reinforcement line...

<<"You take me to the worst places, ya know?">>

Kav joked.

But he was in a lot of pain.

That didn't matter, not at the moment, as he carried Katja in his non-injured arm and proceeded to make for friendlies with shifts and zig zags to avoid being shot from behind as much as possible...

She followed the tension of the back and forth between the Lord-Regent, the Grand Moff, the Commissioner, the Mandalorian delegates and the nuance - or bludgeon, as the case may be - of their diatribes. The veiled threats. The presence of insult. The two sides were similar in some functional ways, but different in the aspects that mattered relationally - those of belief and conviction. Aspects that provided the greatest challenge to coming to an accord, and when that was too great of a wall to climb… at least on Eshan, there was ritual combat in such a case. Here, the outcomes could vary wildly.

Somewhere along the way, she had finished the piece of simple bread, and was still sipping water at the occasional interval when her own commlink buzzed softly. Aerin put a hand to where the device sat concealed on her person and gleaned the contents of the update in that manner, her face retaining the impassive frigidness her expression often held in most situations, despite the nature of the missive. A portion of her thoughts clicked over to outcomes. She wrapped a hand back around the glass, lifting it again to take a small sip. Or she was about to, when the Karjr’s wristcomm came alive with an update from the very Shistavanen that had been, until hardly a couple minutes prior, a subject of discussion.

:: All Enclave personnel, this is Wardog. Imperials have infiltrated Tor Valum, dressed as Sons of Mandalore. Be on alert, their armour’s a dead giveaway. ::

The glass was lowered back onto the table, as the already tense discourse began to pitch sharply to one side, like a vessel buffeted by the surge of a storm - the one that had been brewing.

"Shiiiiiit." The Karjr rose, two of the four pistols on his person coming up in the same motion, and settled quickly in the direction of the Grand Moff, and the Director. Her silvered gaze sharply settled in his direction in turn, peering not at the man, but at the pistols he had levelled at her seniors, while the man spoke. "I am sorry, lady, gentlemen, but I'm afraid that neither Maji nor that naval commander are going anywhere after that broadcast we just heard." Not of a purely mechanical make. Blasters by definition. Components susceptible to her will. Useful to know. "I suggest you start giving explanations why we have Imperial infiltrators in the heart of our city or there's going to be a lot of folks dead in this room before it's done."

And not a thought process she had the opportunity to complete before the dear Commissioner opted to interject. She sighed out her nose.

"Pointing guns at a diplomatic mission is hardly an honorable way to get answers to your questions. If you want to kill us than I say go ahead if you are prepared for full blown war with the Empire. Our deaths will be quite meaningless because we are easily replaced by the dozens of others awaiting their chance for power." And then… then he had to put himself needlessly in the way. What a pointless, unnecessary sacrifice, at the very least speaking volumes of the Commissioner’s selflessness. "Well? What are you waiting for. Kill me and end this farce."

[ Selfless, but idiotic. ] She groaned within. She went to rise from her seat, hands taking purchase on the edge of the table, and was halfway to risen, full of the intent to ask Vethres to sit down, perhaps politely threaten to ruin the Karjr’s toys if he didn’t put them away, and so on… then the Director and the Lord-Regent beat her to the punch.

”I think you might be underestimating the weight of influence on your side of the table, mister Vethres.”

'You there with the pistols....

She eyed the old Woad as he made his move with the help of two of the Mandalorian delegates, and lowered herself back down into her seat, as Barran handled the situation differently, though from a somewhat similar basis to her own. Full of experience she yet lacked. Her expression, for its part, twitched from its frigid default for but a moment in her non-response as she reset and the Lord-Regent deftly threatened his own fellow delegates - with good reason. First Korvan, who seemed to know what Erskine was asking with a look, gave a clear shake of his head; the Commissioner was next, the pistol digging into the grayed COMPNOR-delegate’s temple. She watched and listened closely.

"I can assure the Lord-Regent that COMPNOR held no knowledge of this scheme and will promptly move to investigate immediately. Although the list of suspects can be narrowed down to the only person who has enough high enough clearance to order such an operation beyond the Commissioners in the Director of the Imperial Security Bureau."

She nodded slowly - even if the admission was possibly under duress, it was precisely the truth. She gained the measure of it easily enough. Then the Director pulled out a piece of his own, trained first on Erskine in jest, then in seriousness at Korvan - but she had felt the Grand Moff’s shield go up as the Karjr's pistols did, allaying a fair measure of concern. She just retrieved her glass from the table, emptying the remainder of its contents and listening while Braxton summed the situation, all for naught when his own commlink crackled to life.

:: Director! There’s an Imp Knight with her troopers coming at the door. The Mando Elites have engaged and the rest of us are standing by as well. ::

Further trouble, but nonetheless… her eyebrows lofted just a tad at the mention of an Imperial Knight, and she slipped her senses briefly toward the door and beyond it, while Korvan once again spoke.

"While I can understand why this looks... very compelling to you all... have you considered that perhaps this is a well orchestrated ploy to disrupt our attempts to meet together? Surely, my reputation would demonstrate that I would not be so daft as to organize a series of operations during a political summit!"

She blinked, recognition dawning about the Imperial Knight beyond the threshold, [ Ah… Zorah. ] she thought, just as the Warmaster called for the doors to be barred.

"No Imperial shall leave nor enter this hall while I draw breath," he declared. "Your actions betray you. We show the Empire hospitality, and in return, you dare attack us over our own skies? And you, Barran. How do we not know this is some plot behind which you are its chief culprit? Do not think a show of outrage will spare you the consequences of this slight."

And Korvan played his own hand, his Death Masks working to countermand the Warmaster’s order, as said Mandalorian railed on, further plunging the gathering into the pit, and seeming all too keen to. Her mouth assumed a firm line as she chewed on those words. She wasn’t privy to the machinations of her superiors, but she knew, by grace of the Force, when the truth was being spoken, or at the very least, that what they said was what they fully believed to be true. Either way, the fact remained that no one within this room had made such duplicitous plans. Then the Commissioner spoke up yet again.

'If anyone wants to live, let us go.'

The withering look she flicked at Vethres came nigh-in concert with Erskine's icy scowl. Piling threats on threats. Walking further backwards. Such fatalistic, final declarations.

'We carry ourselves with more bravery than that, Vethres. Sharpen up for all our sakes, will ya?'

[ Please do. ] Siyn muttered inwardly.

Then Kuryida rose quite simply in an altogether nonchalant manner, and slammed a hand down on the table, which buckled in a sheer display of Force, driving the young Echani to her feet in momentary surprise. She eyed the Speaker, wary only for a moment or two, as the woman spoke up, and quite forcefully. 'Have you lost your wits?' Her Mandalorian… counterpart - she supposed - firstly admonished the Warmaster, himself. Excellent sense of priority, there. 'Have you mistaken Kestri for Siskeen? Those that come in peace should depart in peace.' Then Runi pulled out a wooden sword and levelled it at the nearest of Korvan’s troops, causing the Knight-Errant's brow to climb a little. "For every Mandalorian civilian you kill, ten of you," A turn that was at this point unsurprising, "the Mandokarla will cut down. Take your leadership to their ships, but I will not tolerate 'mistakes' in designating combatants."

And on the heels of this, the Lord-Regent just kept going. She folded her arms, one elbow cupped, the other held. He didn't get so far he had in life by giving up so easily. 'First off - if any civilians are murdered, rest assured I'll have the culprits shot promptly. Collateral damage is not our doctrine.... Secondly - you might be onto something with the,"Leadership to their ships", comment.... Korvan can call off the Imperial fleet from his ISD, and Vethres can call off the infiltrations from his..... An' you know what? I'm just gonna stay right here until we come to a resolution.' Still working. Still fighting for an outcome other than war on yet another front. Admirable. 'Sound like a plan t'you, Brax?'

Her gaze shifted to the Director, rather interested in his response, but her thoughts, her senses, briefly returned to the Knight beyond the door, picking her out her oldest friend within the Empire, with familiar ease.

< Fel… > She reached out mentally to Zorah, < …it’s Aerin. Do try to hold off on breaking the door down, hmm? The Lord-Regent is attempting to… resolve this. >

They may be green, and their conversations in the mundane downtime of military life may be borderline ridiculous but when tossed in the flames of combat, the Stormtrooper was born. Baptized in fire and forged to be the Emperor's Fist across the galaxy. The faceless armies in white, fueled by the fear in their enemies' eyes and driven by the very Will of the Emperor himself.

"COVEEEEER!" Mantell's voice boomed through the firefight followed by a blast that exploded too close for comfort, reverberating through every piece of their armors but leaving them unscathed. A glance up would notice the near invisible barrier Zorah had conjured through the ethereal.

"CRED, KEEP FIRING DAMN IT!"
"I AM, I AM!!"
"MY NIECE PULLS THAT TRIGGER HARDER!!"
"I'M FIRING, YOU SUNUVABITCH!!"
"KEEP THOSE FUCKING FLYING TINCANS PINNED!!"
"FRIENDLIES COMING IN!"
"SUPPRESSIVE FIRE, KEEP 'EM OFF THEIR TAIL!!"

The stormtroopers focused their fire on any of the Mandalorians giving the two SCAR troopers pursuit. The onslaught of suppressive bolts was suddenly joined by the golden bolts of particle rifles wielded by a few of the Death Mask troopers that had been posted to the landing pad behind. Their aim and fire were far more surgical, cold and composed; a far cry from the violent hammer of the Stormtroopers that specialized in shock trooper infiltration, overwhelming firepower and lightning speed.

"My men will arrive soon to help secure the landing pad," Zorah's voice broke through the pandemonium of battle, the argent blade escaping from her hilt with the familiar snap-hiss, "Cover me."

"Eisley with me! Mantell -- I want this landing pad still ours when we're back!" Jorus ordered as he pulled himself up and hurried after Zorah flanked by both Eisley and another trio of the Death Masks. Their bloodied advance was carved by his sister's blade and the power of the Force, leaving the stormtroopers the luxury of merely double-tapping the fallen warriors.

The Knight rose her fist and they skid to a sudden halt. The Death Masks itched to stride forward to where the meeting chamber was down the hall but a commanding glare from the Heiress of Fel planted their feet in place.

Jorus looked around before asking, "What's going on?" ​

allegiancesobj2.png
KESTRI | TOR VALUM
ALLIES: Enclave | Todblaz Graker Todblaz Graker | Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla
ENEMIES: The Empire
ENGAGING: Katja Javik Katja Javik | Zorah Fel Zorah Fel | Jorus Fel Jorus Fel | Kav Canthar
GEAR: In bio

lLcXg5L.png

Despite the giant’s lack of capability throughout it all, he managed to achieve one thing the Wardog realized too late. She began to underestimate him. When his jetpack flared and he came at her on the ground, she was completely unprepared for the sonic shockwave from his weapon.

Her armour’s insulation held up, but she could still feel her organs burst within her body as she was flung back, only to land beside Alora in a bloody, coughing fit. She was only barely able to take note of the whistling birds zipping through the air towards her, Tod and Alora. ”Oh kriff, look out!” She barked through the blood and bile in her mouth as her jetpack came to life, hurling her at Alora for her to snatch the woman up and make space before her own whistling birds burst from her boots to intercept the flurry launched by him.

As she crashed into the ground with Alora, she could only watch as the giant flew off with the woman towards the landing pad, where a battle of its own was raging around it and the meeting chambers. Laying on the ground, Shai raised her pistol and fired at them as best she could, but they were gone.

The Wardog pulled her helmet off and spat the contents in her mouth out with a snarl. ”KRIFF!” She barked with a fist to the ground. Her organs were luckily healing already as she laid there with too much pain to move for the moment. She looked at Alora for a moment with a tired nod and a raised hand. ”Gimme a sec, stuff’s healin’ up.” She gestured to her stomach area as she leaned back with her jetpack acting as a backrest.

”Holy kriff… the one time I got comfortable, the kriffer decided to actually do something.” She grunted as her crimson gaze moved over to Alora. A bloody smirk crept along her features as she looked at her friend. It had been months since she got back… and not once did she go to pay a visit to Alora. She had to admit that she was terrified by the prospect of her friend being disgusted by what she did or what Xyoz turned her into.

But here she was, staring up at Alora’s visor. ”Good to see you, Al. How’ve you been?” She quipped with a smug grin.

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter

allegiancesobj2.png

Outfit | Ranger Armor
Equipment | HX-Revolver ; Cortosis Gloves
Allies | Gwyneira Krayt ; Juno Wren ; Grendel Krayt
Allies In Engagement | Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla ; Shai Maji Shai Maji ; Juno Wren
Enemies | Koda Fett ; Hal Vaiken Hal Vaiken ; Lily Stevens ; Shai Maji Shai Maji
Engaging | Katja Javik Katja Javik ; Zorah Fel Zorah Fel Kav Canthar Jorus Fel Jorus Fel

Seeing the whistling bird coming straight for Todd surprised the hell out of him. Though he was too late in ducking back into cover the little missiles hit his chestplate knocking him to the ground in pain. While he wasn't dead, but he was stunned completely on the ground. Half of his chest stopped moving as it had finally collapsed the lung.

He held his chest in pain rolling onto his side, his helmet activating emergency oxygen for him. He was lucky to survive those little things, they didn't go towards the less armored areas or he'd be in an even worse state. This put him out of the fight though, as he lay there moving himself into recovery position, the side with lung movement over the one with none. "Ow," He muttered through comms, though he hadn't realized it was on.

He lay there for a minute trying to just ignore the pain but eventually moved himself into a more comfortable position, leaned up against his cover. His breathing labored but still stable. Though his skin was pale and he was most assuredly suffering internal bleeding it was nothing that was killing him at this time. He however did unclip the bottom of his mask, to spit some blood and saliva out before reclipping it and returning to his oxygen rich helmet.

allegiancesobj2.png

Katja wasn't the only one taking risks in an effort to gain the advantage. Alora had taken the jab to the neck in exchange for shoving her disruptor into the woman's gut. Either one of them could kill the other, and they'd likely go down together. Whatever her mission, however, it seemed suicide or 'take as many of them down with you as you can' wasn't high on the list of objectives. Convenient, really. You know, not having that vibrating blade completely ruin her neck armor and her neck. Stupid thing probably still did a number to the armor though. She could feel it resting there with Katja weighing the slight motion versus Alora's itchy finger.

This time, Alora didn't make any remarks as Katja slowly signaled she was withdrawing from their lock. Shai had enough to say for both of them. Plus Alora was calculating the odds and different possibility exchanges given the proximity of her opponent. It was doable. She wondered if Katja's partner was well-placed to take advantage of the moment though. After all, if she died then Kav would probably get right upset. Better to drop him almost as soon as Alora did Katja.

The V of Alora's visor dropped and turned slightly to peer over at Shai and Kav. There was a certain air about. Which was about when the big lug decided to make a move. Between killing Katja and protecting her friends, however, she chose the latter.

Without a word, Alora snapped the baton through the air toward Katja to bounce off her center mass -- if it struck -- enough to startle and encourage her to stand still or step back. Long as Katja didn't get any sudden ideas. Alora was kind of in a hurry and having that massaging blade at her back wasn't ideal.

A high pitched chirp accompanied a bolt as it was flung from Alora's pistol at the whistling birds. Her now free-hand drew and fired the second disruptor in short order. A rapid succession of blasts interrupted only by a certain Shistavanen that felt like jet-tackling Alora to save her from the diminishing number of spiky bois.

Unceremoniously, the pair collapsed onto the ground with Katja and company fleeing the scene. Shai got a shot off, but Alora was on the low side of the tackle. No one wanted to see someone blind-fire a disruptor, so Alora did the nice thing and didn't follow suit.

The armored up Mandalorian woman pulled herself back to sit up as Shai went about spewing blood. Like the woman needed any more reason to recklessly wade onto a battlefield! Healing up? A moment? Seriously, Alora loved her, but she had a screw lose. Alora knew all about screws being loose. Fortunately, she'd found most of hers. Right? Difficult to tell -- she hadn't kept an inventory before things had gotten... difficult.

Slowly, Alora got to her feet and turned her visor in Todblaz's direction. "Hey, you're alive over there. You gonna stay that way?" No one could complain about pain if they weren't alive. The opportunity did give Alora a chance to holster he pistols though. She'd pick up the baton before leaving the area -- wasn't like it was made out of Sith Bones or something.

That was about all the time Shai's moment gave a woman. Alora turned back to Shai when she started with the remark, and ended with the question. After a second, Alora's hands reached up to unlock and remove the helmet from her colorfully adorned crown. Honey-brown eyes regarded the recovering warrior before a smile crept across lightly painted lips. "Still trading in things that aren't mine to afford top-shelf gear. That includes information, by the way." Helmet stowed in the crook of one arm, the other hand was planted atop her hip. "Guess my Sources missed this nonsense." Too bad for them -- meant less credits going their way. Probably meant someone else's Brokers had made bank. Annoying.

"So," Alora tapped a foot on the ground before she extended her free hand out toward the other woman, "you gonna sit there all day and make me feel tall?" Okay, so she was still taller even if Shai was on her feet. Totally not the point.

THE EMPIRE
IMPERIAL SPECIAL FORCES
ALLIES: Kav Canthar | Zorah Fel Zorah Fel | Jorus Fel Jorus Fel
ENGAGING: Shai Maji Shai Maji | Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla | Todblaz Graker Todblaz Graker

Equipment: Sons of Mandalore Beskar'gam, other Mando stuff like whipcord and stuff
scar_banner.png

allegiancesobj2.png

imp_spacer2.png

<I'm as ready as I'll ever be.> She replied to her squadmate, still cautiously watching the body language of her opponent.

The impact of the baton forced her back a couple of steps, taken aback at the move which she was unable to evade at risk of being shot. Still, she didn't care to retaliate as there was the much more pertinent issue of her squadmate launching in her direction as he emerged from the chaos he had created.

On his command, she reached out to grab him at the last moment, grunting at the impact, though she much preferred it to the alternative. She clung to him with one arm hooked around his neck, leaving the other hand free to wield a blaster aimed in the direction of their attackers but she lowered it upon realising they weren't being pursued.

She scoffed at his remark but was smiling beneath her helmet. Of all the squad, Kav was the person she got along with most easily while the relations with the others had been subject to growing pains. He wasn't as cold as Margo, as irritable as Lily or as antagonising as Leto and Hal was their commander so nothing needed to be said about him.

Once they landed behind their reinforcements, she released her grip on him and dropped to the ground. <Could you maybe come in a little softer next time?> She asked, jokingly. <I think you got more hits in than the Mandos did.> She teased but her tone changed once her gaze scanned over his body.

<Are you okay?> She asked with concern.

allegiancesobj3.png

OBJECTIVE III - STANDOFF
"I have a bad feeling about this..."

Ship: The Redeemer (frigate)
Allies: Leandra Brax Leandra Brax Ignacious Korvan Ignacious Korvan Hal Vaiken Hal Vaiken Castor E-196 Castor E-196
Foes:
Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad Mac O Shenanigans Mac O Shenanigans Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Vemric Keldra
DjqGXyQ.png
Aisling let out a yelp as a bolt of red flashed before her eyes. She fell backwards, along with another. Her landing was hard but she didn't feel it. With a grunt she rose, trying to help her compatriot to his feet but with no success. His legs offered no support, and the smoking hole of his chest and skull spoke of why. "Tranmere!" She didn't know him well, but enough to know his name.

Still under fire, she managed to crawl back to the corner where the rest of her group had finally caught up with them. Aisling hadn't realized it, but she and Tranmere had charged with such eagerness that they had left the others behind. Two troopers who she did not know the names of took up positions around the corner, returning fire.

The ship shook, and she nearly lost her footing again. She could see it in the faces of the squad with her. Those were not the faces of men and women who believed they would survive this. "The ship's lost" "Stand and fight!" "We're doomed" Aisling was but an ensign, but with their slight gathered, superiority of rank fell to her.

"They shot Tranmere!" She gave a hard shove to the last who spoke. He was but a technician with a blaster, but at least she got their attention. "The Redeemer is going down. We're going down. Are you gonna die crying, or are you gonna fething shoot them back?" This was no longer about mustering the will to fight, it was about choosing how to die. The echoes of an explosion far away reminded her that this was no place to be standing about either.

One of the troopers holding the corner went down. Aisling picked up his blaster rifle, and laid down a line of fire down the hallway. The invaders seemed to be pulling back, however. Not without losses you're not. Aisling and the trooper moved down the hallway in pursuit, taking shots whenever they could. She paused to grab Tranmere's vibrosword, and quickly got its belt around her waist. She didn't think the rest of the group had followed her, but from behind she heard their warcries. Unconvincing, but welcome all the same.

Elsewhere fires were spreading. From the outside it would be clear to all that the Redeemer was on its final flight. What guns were still operational maintained fire on any Enclave pods or starfighters within view and range. The bridge too appeared to have caught on, and broke off from from formation. Perhaps to make a desperate path towards the Enclave line, or perhaps the ship's maneuvering capabilities were simply no longer operational.

Kav Canthar

K

scar_banner2.png

allegiancesobj2.png

R A N C O R
THE EMPIRE
KESTRI | TOR VALUM
ALLIES: Katja Javik Katja Javik | Zorah Fel Zorah Fel | Jorus Fel Jorus Fel | SCAR + EMPIRE
ENEMIES: Mandalorians
ENGAGING: N/A
GEAR: Sons of Mandalore Beskar'gam | Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon | TL-50 Heavy Repeater
C-10 Heavy Blaster Pistol | Phase-Knife | Grenade loadout

imp_spacer2.png

Kav's eyesight blurred in the helmet, as the pair roared by above the duracrete.

He felt Katja's weight in his right arm, as she was held securely with little effort, and he saw the Imperial line that had become the only goal. The speed of the rocket pack was considerable, and it seemed like the two SCAR had avoided pursuit, so the final traversal to reinforcements went unhindered. And with a grunt of effort, the heavy slowed the pair and brought them in for a stop on unsteady legs.

Katja quipped.

<<"Hah. That's... what she said.">> Kav mumbled, with a smirk, as he disengaged from his teammate. She asked if he was okay. <<"Yeah. All good. Don't worry about me.">>

They were amid Imperial forces now, at the landing zone, so they were safe. The Ragithian took a step forward...

* Crunch. *

--and landed heavily on his front, vision dark, as he passed out.

On his left side, opposite Katja, Kav's body was a warzone unto itself. Carbonite freeze damage up his arm, the skin blackened and cracked, where the jumpsuit had literally shattered away on touch. The armor plating melted and scorched, where some had seared to his torso. While his less armored leg had a series of particle bolt impacts, which had gored out chunks of flesh and burned deep into muscle.

The heavy didn't move, as he just lay there, breathing raggedly.

But, Katja was safe.

Kav never left a man behind.

Last Post.

allegiancesobj3.png

Redeemer

Zlova finished kicking someone in the face before she turned around and shot Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad a look with her golden eyes. "I have to ask," the saber whirred as it spun at her side only to deflect two bolts headed in their direction, "you do understand half of what he's saying, don't you?" Because she really did need to know. Not that the Twi'lek wasn't following along, but it was just something worth talking about. It was that or 'my, the Imperials explode in a shower of blood nicely today.' Which Zlova would Minerva like to talk to? They usually always preferred sociable, if rude Red over could kill a million and still sleep soundly Red.

The Mandalorian Twi'lek stopped in her tracks and absently deflected another bolt as her attention was elsewhere.

A quick tap on a vambrace -- yes, she'd worn one, the commlink alone was worth the few tattoos it hid -- opened a channel to Mac O Shenanigans Mac O Shenanigans . "Hey, Powder Keg, think this bucket of bolts can still maneuver?" A few more taps sent some coordinates his way. "Set it and forget it. Then haul your candy ass back to the hanger."

"Min, get your people to the hanger. Time we left this death trap. Oh, and if you see the ship's Captain let me know. Man's gotta go down with his ship. It's customary."
It was when you had a Sith Lord on board, anyway. The Empire would thank Zlova. Maybe. It really didn't matter if they did or not, it was a damn good excuse to do more than put a bolt between the eyes or lop his head off. She'd killed too many using those means. Having them die with the ship was far more creative; especially if the Imperials tried what they just threatened to do.

A violet tempest sailed through the air to bisect a fleeing Imperial before it boomeranged back to its owner. "Sorry, loves, I'm not one of your friendly Mandalorians -- I do shoot people in the back. I know, I'm such a monster." If they wanted to live they should run faster. Preferably not allowing her eyes to fall upon them because lightning didn't care if you were good at track or field or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom