Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Aisling Dvale

Aisling Dvale

Like-Mother-Like-Daughter-Like-Father-Like-Daughter-mia-smoak-queen-42681644-268-268.gif

• T R I V I A
    ~ Aisling Dvale ~
    “In the midst of darkness, light persists.”

PJnoA0r.png
    Full name:
    Aisling (Ash - ling) Kaia Dvale (Duva - leh)​
    Nicknames:
    Ash​
    Homeworld
    Ithor​
    Species:
    Arkanian​
    Faction:
    The Empire​
    Ensign in the New Imperial Navy​

R E L A T I O N S
    Herron Sarat - Father

Zylah Dvale - Mother

Kaia Vullen Kaia Vullen - "Auntie", close family friend

A Corellian Sand Cat named Mouse

A C C O L A D E S
    zjP6Oew.png
    Active_SErvice.png

Tol_Amn_defender_1.jpg
    Credit to Pluperfect Pluperfect for the template! And thanks for helping me set it up.

• H I S T O R Y

original.jpg
    Aisling Kaia Dvale is the child of Zylah Dvale and Herron Sarat. Herron was an Arkanian Jedi Knight, and practitioner of Jal Shey techniques, who travelled the galaxy in search of knowledge and a deeper understanding of the Force. Later in life he settled down on the planet of Ithor. It was here his path crossed with Zylah, an Arkanian Offshoot and a Rogue Jedi Knight. Both had been members of the Jedi Order at some stage, but were now carving out their own path. They formed a strong bond and developed a great friendship, which in turn evolved into love. Ithor became their home, and this was also where Aisling was conceived.

Aisling takes her middle name after Kaia Vullen, Zylah’s closest friend. In many ways it’s thanks to Kaia that Aisling has such a strong affiliation with the Silver Jedi today. While Zylah remained a rogue and did not pledge herself to another Jedi order, Kaia settled down with the Silvers. Both of Aisling’s parents knew that it would not be in their child’s best interest to raise her on Ithor, in their secret hideout isolated from wider society. Still, none of them were ‘normal’, and could not be left to their own devices. Aisling was sent into the care of Kaia and the Silver Jedi, a move which would later serve as a gateway to pull Zylah and Herron out from their own exile.

Since her first days, it was always known that Aisling would grow up to become a Jedi, a guardian of peace. Or at the very least this was the assumption. High expectations met her every step of the way, which the young Ash, as she was affectionately called, for the most part rose to meet. Ironically, though her mother very much spent most of her career operating alone, Ash found herself drawn towards the military. She pursued a military education next to her studies and duties as a Padawan, and forged a pathway to become a junior officer of the Silver Jedi Defence Force.

Mr4JVes.png
    Whether it was a result of parents with clear, strict and ambitious goals in mind for her, or spending most of her upbringing as the only child around their homestead on Ithor, Ash has never really developed any greater sense of belonging to any group. She hasn’t had many friends, and has kept mostly to herself. On one hand she relies mainly on herself to get what she wants, but on the flip side, there’s no one who depends on her for support. She might have the respect of many, but the love of none, save for her parents.

It is a lonely path she has walked. How far can she go? Her goals are to rise within the ranks of the Silver Defence Force and to become a Jedi Knight, a servant of the light like her parents. Whether she knows it or not, this is something she cannot accomplish alone.

The rest of her story, as it develops, will be summarized here in keynotes (probably) and in the thread overview (more likely).
    - Aisling was separated from the Silver Jedi, manipulated by a mysterious Sith Lord by the name of Darth Trahir. She was planted within the Empire, believing herself she was to infiltrate on behalf of the Jedi. Her actions in service to the Empire, however, as well as further manipulation from the Sith, slowly had her view the Galaxy in a completely different way. She would never be a Jedi again, that part of her life becoming a distant memory. Rising from the twisted ashes was an officer loyal to the Empire.

• History start (WIP)
    • home planet
    • Imperial Academy
    • Naval assignment

• A P P E A R A N C E

katherine-mcnamara-2020-6619.jpg
    Iris Color:
    Emerald green​
    Hair Color:
    Natural ash blonde (but often dyed blonde or red)​
    Skin:
    Fair​
    Height:
    1,64m​
    Build:
    Athletic​

It is a rare thing to find Aisling out of an officer's uniform or armour.
    (wip)

effd875d46a35547d7fa690997ea893a831419df.gifv

• S T R E N G T H S i & i W E A K N E S S E S

+Child of the Jedi - Both of Ash's parents were Jedi, and they have passed on their talent onto their daughter. This blessing has left her with a great affinity for the Force from birth, while her mother made sure she received early training. This in turn has left her with a great physique, and natural talent honed at a young age.
    +Lightsaber Focus - Ash shows a natural talent for lightsaber combat, something she takes on after her mother. The sense of accomplishment in this particular area has made it her favourite, and she devotes extra time and effort into these lessons, often at the expense of others.
    +Officer - Some might say Aisling is a born leader. In any case, she is well suited to the life of an officer. They say the difference between a good and great officer is about ten seconds. Ash thinks quickly on her feet, and soldiers tend to follow and respect her.

Special Trait — Force Valor - Much like a smoldering ember waiting to develop into an inferno — Ash has a latent ability that has only just begun to surface. Aided by the force, Ash has the ability of increasing the resolve, accuracy, and speed of one's self and one's allies.

-Force Neglect - Due to her affinity and fondness of lightsaber combat, Ash's studies have tended more this way. While she's got potential, her Force powers are not refined, and she's lagging behind the curve in this department.
    -Stern - Ash is strong in the face of adversity, and stubborn to a fault. People often perceive her to be cold, harsh and unforgiving. It is not a great way to network or make friends. Time will show if in her hour of need she stands alone or if there will be any left to stand by her side.

• I T E M S
    AP-25i 'SIMP' Particle Beam Blaster
    Ash's trusty pistol. A versatile side arm capable of full auto rate of fire, several different projectile firing modes and private user grade quality of life features and add-ons built into the weapon. Given to her upon becoming an officer in the Imperial Navy.

(below stuff is outdated. will move soon. If you're reading this, I am slow :|)
    OS-101 Retractable Vibro-Sword
    The OS-101 Retractable Vibro-Sword is a hand-held weapon in which the user has the ability to expand or retract the blade by pushing a button located on the hilt. Full length: slightly curved blade with a length of 45cm. Retracted: 10cm long hilt. Easy to conceal and carry.

LPD-33 Dartfire Blaster Pistol
    Ash's trusty pistol. Variable fire modes, stun setting and a rail which allows it to accept a variety of existing aftermarket scopes and other accessories. It's basic, has an old-fashioned design, but will put bodies in the ground all the same. Its strength lies in adaptability rather than raw power.

LPD-42 ParticleJet Miniaturized Maser
    A wrist mount weapon integrated into Ash's armour. Like the Dartfire Pistol, it comes with variable fire modes and a stun setting. It's a maser weapon, with dual damage types, dealing both kinetic and energy damage against its targets.

OS-108 Energy Buckler
    A wrist mount integrated into Ash's armour. This is a defensive one, providing a portable but effective personal energy shield, giving the user when activated the ability to deflect blasters, physical attacks and limited lightsaber strikes. The shield is 45cm in diameter.

LPD-23 Firespike Submachine Gun
    A slugthrower smg. Does what it says on the tin.

Holocron of Satele Shan
    The Holocron of Satele Shan has passed down to Aisling from her mother, Zylah, and it is something the Dvale family keep in their protection for the good of the galaxy. It has been entrusted to Aisling on the promise that she will keep it safe. Her mother has seen too many Jedi Orders rise and fall, too many temples raided, to entrust it in such a place where future enemies will know where to look, should another order fall again.

N P C
    Mechanised Kastolar Platoons
    Soldiers Aisling can be expected to see fighting amongst, or even lead.

• A B I L I T I E S
    "These are the moments we strive for, when the hope of victory becomes real.
    When we can see peace on the horizon. "

Black_Star_Katherine_McNamara-770x470.jpg

General Abilities:
    Survivalist​
    Acrobat​
    Pilot​

Force Abilities:
    Telekinesis - Beginner​
    Force Speed - Beginner​
    Force Barrier - Beginner​

Lightsaber Combat:
    Form I: Shii-Cho - Intermediate​