Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Aelin Erevos

Aelindivider2_1.png

• prof.png

IDENTITYBIOLOGY
    -I| NAME Aelin Seren Erevos
    -I| NICKNAMES N/A
    -I| TITLE(S) Kaiha - Alpha
    -I| RANK N/A

-I| HOMEWORLD Islimore
    -I| BIRTHPLACE Seoul 5
    -I| SEXUALITY Straight
    -I| GENDER Female
    -I| MARITAL STATUS Single
    -I| LANGUAGES KNOWN High Galactic, Galactic Basic, Wufi
    -I| LANGUAGES SPOKEN High Galactic, Galactic Basic, Wufi

-I| SPECIES Lupo
    -I| AGE Twenty-Two
    -I| SEX Female
    -I| HEIGHT 5'8''
    -I| WEIGHT 106lbs
    -I| EYES Burnt Orange
    -I| HAIR Reddish-Brown
    -I| SKIN Olive
    -I| FORCE SENSITIVE Yes
    -I| ALIGNMENT Neutral
    -I| PLAYBY Thylane Blondeau

APPEARANCE
    Before Børre Drage discovered Aelin and took her to Bellassa, it was easy to see every missed meal she'd been forced to skip through the years, with sunken cheeks, limbs that were too-thin, and wild chestnut curls that seemed to accentuate the sharp angles of hunger. Since then, she's had time to recover and a hidden feminine figure emerged. Standing at five-eight lands her on the small side for one of her kind, though marked with the same athletic figure of her species - lending to slender, svelte curves and lean muscle. High, sharp cheek bones give her face a wild and harsh elegance, complemented by firey-orange eyes and clever, pillowy lips.

• prof.png

TRAITS
    STRENGTHS
    • Hunting
    • Tracking
    • Strategist
    • Enhanced Hearing
    • Durability
    • Claws & Teeth
    • Skilled bowman
    • Sharp senses
    • Willing to sacrifice
    • Fiercely loyal
    • Quick on her feet
    • Bold
    • Driven

ATTRIBUTES
    • Traumatic Past
    • Untrained Force Sensitivity
    • Stubborn / Willful / Does not give up easily
    • Small for her species

WEAKNESSES
    • Guarded
    • Struggles to embrace her wolf
    • Ignorant of her own history
    • Loud Noises Are Paralyzing
    • Involuntary Changing Under Extreme Duress

FORCE ABILITIES
    • Mind Trick [ Proficient ]
    • Mirror Illusion [ Novice ]
    • Force Jump [ Proficient ]
    • Telekinesis [ Proficient]
    • Mnemotherapy [ Dabbler / Novice ]
    • Force Barrier [ Proficient ]

PERSONALITY
    Aelin often wears an aloof and indifferent mask that has slowly begun to crack, revealing the many hidden facets to her fiery and bold personality that has exposed her drive for compassion, unyielding determination, a willingly self-sacrificing nature, and an unbreakable faith in those she loves.

• prof.png

ALLEGIANCES
    Clan Drage
    Clan Erevos / Clan Svard
    Islimore Lupo

RELATIONSHIPS

-I| PLATONIC |I-
    Friends
    Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner
    Varick Lechner Varick Lechner
    Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist
    Firenne Van-Derveld Firenne Van-Derveld
    Declan Durinson Declan Durinson
    Børre Drage Børre Drage
    Freya Drage Freya Drage

Mentor(s)
    Børre Drage Børre Drage
    Bjørn Drage
    Alfvaldr Drage
    Åstor Drage
    Deidric Drage
    Freya Drage Freya Drage
    Varick Lechner Varick Lechner
    Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

-I| ROMANTIC | SEXUAL |I-
    N/A

-I| FAMILIAL |I-
    Immediate FamilyOther Relations
    Jhaan Erevos [Father | Deceased]
    Firela Erevos [Mother | Deceased]
    Meira Erevos [Elder Sister by 8 years | Unknown]
    Rana Erevos [Elder Sister by 6 years | Unknown]
    Alòis Erevos [Grandfather | Deceased]
    Rúnar Erevos [Grandmother | Deceased]
    Vidaar Erevos [Paternal Uncle]
    Dreki Erevos [Paternal Uncle]
    Rhayse Erevos [Paternal Uncle]
  • prof.png

HISTORY

For Aelin, the only thing she's ever known is lack.

The lack of a whole family, the lack of food in one's belly, and the lack of warmth to drive away the deathly chill of winter.

When Jhaan and Firela conceived their last child, the couple who already had two strong and beautiful daughters (a rarity in and of itself), had their joy renewed. The hope of a son to carry on the bloodline seemed within reach.

However, when it was discovered the couple would yet again welcome a daughter, they sought out the Draoidae for a blessing, giving up her fate to their faith. With their species numbers in rapid decline, the couple took it as a sign, an assurance, that they would one day rise from the ashes and thrive. Joy and hope renewed.

But those dreams and desires for a better future would be severely dashed, with the child's birth coming at a terribly steep cost.

The summer crops did not yield what the family needed to survive the coming winter, one that would prove to be the most excruciating yet. Firela suffered the most, with this pregnancy being more difficult than the others. Several weeks before her expected advent, Aelin came into the world in exchange for Firela, who passed into Freann in the early hours shortly following her daughter's arrival.

Had it not been for the help and goodness of her fathers small clan, Aelin would have slipped away as well. Instead, she survived, though their family would never be the same.

When Firela died, something in her father and older sisters went with her, leaving them unable to accept their new reality. Jhaan, the Alpha of a small clan that had been relatively prosperous, did nothing as it crumbled under his severe neglect - unwilling to care for those, who by law, had been his to lead.

Resentment and animosity built in the clan over a period of years, until finally, a retaliation came.

At nine years old tensions boiled over, leading a mob of angry, starving Lupo to ransack their tiny home, stealing her elder two sisters and crippling her father as retribution - unable to do anything but watch as the life she knew was torn to shreds.

Now living in poverty and squalor, with a lamed father who would not work, Aelin found determination in the basest of instincts - the desire to live.

Small as she was, Aelin began following local hunters that would come through the area, watching from the shadows and learning from their techniques. While far from being adept, she learned enough to get them through that first year and continued from there to hone her abilities.

Yet, they were still always one meal away from starvation.

When the year finally came that she would make her transition from girl to wolf, Aelin had to go at it alone. Years of malnourishment made it all the more excruciating. What should have taken an hour tops, was extended by several hours of flesh-tearing pain and bone breaking, leaving her traumatized by the experience and fearful of the change… knowing full well that if she did not change often enough, the insanity would take hold.

She would have to endure as she always had, as she always would, keeping the times she had to change at the barest minimum to keep the insanity at bay.

Now a grown woman, she has taken upon herself the role of 'Alpha' - determined to bring back their clan's lost honor, while looking into rumors she's heard on the wind of other Lupo living beyond the walls of the life she's known.

• prof.png

Act 1
    I. Survival
    II. The Before
    III. All Men must Die, But We Are Not Men
    IV. Changing Fate: Adjustments
    V. Wolven Storm: Domestication
    VI. Wolven Storm: Unbound
    VII. First Impressions
    VIII. The Lone Wolf Finds The Pack
    IX. Wolfs Blood
    X. Summerlight Gathering
    XI. A Sky Full of Dreams
    XII. Oath of The Moon
    XIII. Oath of The Moon: The Unfolding
    XIV. Oath of The Moon: Reunion
    XV. Of Wolves, The Force, and A New Path
    XVI. Clash of The Titans
    XVII. In The Pursuit of Understanding
    XVIII The Hound of Islimore
    XIX.
    If Only For A Night
    XX. Bone of My Bone
    XXI. Blaze of Glory
    XXII. Beasts of The Forest

• prof.png

Gods and Monsters - Vol. I
    I. Concealed Passion
    II. The Way
    III. Scarlet Fury
    IV. Never The Less, She Persisted
    V. Empathy
    VI. Stronger
    VII. Let's Pretend

• prof.png

"Declan however did not take his eyes off of her. She was on the tall side for a human but would be considered small for what she truly was. She was thin but not frail, even with the jacket, her top was tight enough that there was hardly any need for imagining. Declan, imagined anyway. He could not help but think of what her body would feel like in his hands, in his mind she was somehow smooth, strong and supple all at once like strands of syvarian silk woven into rope." - Declan Durinson Declan Durinson

"Hmph. Sure whoever you choose as your mate will be kept on their toes with you." Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist

"You should fight like that more often. Use the rage you feel toward the Fayth to fuel you. You were more than effective up there. You were precise. It was admirable." It was as close to a compliment as Gerwald would ever give a soldier. His belief was that one should excel in their skill and be precise with their killing. Aelin demonstrated the control required to show a mastery of both was within her reach. It would be too soon to admit that her skill was an attractive quality. Aelin proved that she was everything a woman should be, beautiful and deadly. - Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

"After months first contending with her attitude, then adapting to her needs (which provoked said attitude less), Børre had gained an ear for when her remarks required a response, and when they could be ignored. It was the long way around, but without it he would have ended up here alone." - Børre Drage Børre Drage

This was a young woman of a clan much more feral in nature. Perhaps not so much a clan at all, but a pack, and that he knew all too well. - Ket Van-Derveld Ket Van-Derveld

Declan had told them about many of the wolves that took up residence here, for the most part, they were off worlders with no history tying them to this place, but their interest had been truly piqued when he spoke of Aelin. The story of how their brother joined a fellowship of wolves to rescue a member of her family only to find out he, the blood of Durin had made an oath to the living Alpha of Clan Svard. it was like something from the legends. - Dorin & Darin Dorin & Darin

Aelindivider_1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom