Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Aelin Erevos

VVVDHjr.png
AELIN EREVOS

Music
Full Name
Aelin Seren Erevos
Class(es)
Huntress
Homeworld
Islimore
Personality Traits
Compassionate, Bold
Education Traits
TBD
Lifestyle Traits
TBD
Rank(s)
Anasa [Queen]
Faction(s)
Clans of Islimore
Species
Lupo
Language(s)
Galactic Basic, High Galactic,
Wufi [native tongue]
Force Sensitive
Yes
Force Alignment
Neutral
Character Alignment
True Neutral
Height
5'8''
Weight
106lbs
Hair
Burnt Auburn
Eyes
Golden-Red
Playby
Thylane Blondeau
Template Credit
  • VVVDHjr.png
    Islimore_Divider3.png

All my life, all I've ever known is lack.

The lack of a complete family, the relentless ache of hunger, and the absence of warmth to drive away the deathly chill of winter.

When Jhaan and Firela found out they were expecting another child, their hope was renewed. They already had two beautiful daughters, but they longed for a son to continue their bloodline. When it was discovered that they would not be expecting one child but twins - a daughter and a son - they sought the Draoidae's blessing, entrusting their children's destinies to faith. With our species' numbers dwindling, my parents saw this as a sign that our kind would rise again from the ashes and thrive.

However, their dreams for a better future came at a steep cost.

Our family struggled as summer crops failed to provide what we needed for the harsh winter. My mother, weakened by the physical demands of her pregnancy, labored through her most excruciating birth yet, bringing myself and my twin brother into the world much earlier than our expected advent, losing her life once the bloody affair was over. My brother joined her in Freann only a few hours later.

Had it not been for the swift intervention of the midwives, I might have slipped away that night too.

After that day, something fundamental in our family was shattered.

The light in my father and older sisters dimmed as they struggled to adjust to this new reality, our once-thriving clan slowly beginning to crumble under severe neglect as my father withdrew from his duties as Alpha. For years resentment brewed, until my ninth name day when everything came crashing down around me. Our home was ransacked by our own clans members, who took my elder sisters away and left my father severely crippled.

Forced into adversity, I found determination in the basest of instincts - the will to survive. Though small as I was, I began trailing local hunters in secret, learning their strategies and skills to keep my father and me alive through that first harrowing year. From there, I continued to grow and adapt. Still, we were always one bad hunt away from starvation.

When the day arrived for my transformation from girl to wolf, I faced it alone and unprepared. What should have been a day of joyful celebration, became my nightmare instead. Malnourishment made every agonizing moment stretch on as I endured flesh-tearing pain and bone-breaking shifts, leaving me traumatized and reluctant to shift ever again – yet knowing that doing so too infrequently invited the same insanity that'd begun to dig its claws into my father.

In the years that followed, darkness continued to creep up on us—my father's insanity grew, his changes manifesting despite his heavy disfigurements, hunting down unsuspecting villagers on the days he managed to escape. My burdens grew from there, continually forced to hide his horrifying deeds to protect us from those who might come seeking retribution.

And soon, they did.

Hired bounty hunters and fur trappers came for us, seeking the "wild wolf of the mountains." Every morning I would go out early, setting traps to prevent them from journeying deeper into our terrain. Fate eventually caught up with me when one of my own traps snared me, nearly costing me my life to the very hunters pursuing my father. That was, until another of our kind appeared and saved me, making quick work of my assailants.

After this encounter and with some encouragement from the wolf who saved my life, I became faced with the reality of my situation. That night, both out of necessity and mercy, I killed my own father. From there, I chose to leave with Børre, to find my sisters, and uncover my true identity — it was time to awaken the wolf.

• Cc_defensive.png
    WARRIOR
    Heroicmoment.png
    LEADER
    Archer.png
    ARCHER
    Rising_Fury.png
    SHAPE SHIFTER
    Heavybite.png
    PIERCING BITE

• Islimore_Divider3.png

WOLVEN STORM
    Børre Drage Børre Drage takes Aelin to his home on Bellassa where he teaches her what it means to be a predator.
    The Harrowing | Domestication | Unbound | Treacherous Waters

Islimore_Divider3.png

THE RISING
    TBD
    Placeholder | Placeholder | Placeholder | Placeholder

Islimore_Divider3.png

THE RISING
    TBD
    Placeholder | Placeholder | Placeholder | Placeholder

• FAMILIAL TIES

Name​

Description​