Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Lone Wolf finds the Pack

Tag: Børre Drage Børre Drage | Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos
Equipment: Axe x2, Hunting spear

Brynjar splashed water on his face, he was not use to travelling on a ship, yet alone travel via Hyperspace. It had been the first time in his life leaving his homeworld in what could only be described as a pilgrimage of some kind. The Alpha was unsure that the direction his parents were taking him on was the correct one, attempting to claim role of Anasi just because they hadn't talked to another pure blood Lupo in centuries seemed like a big leap in his mind. However, his parents seemed adamant on the path that they had chosen for him and he would listen if there was no other option presented to him. Currently there didn't seem to be anything to strongly to suggest that he shouldn't approach to title of Anasi. This was until there were rumours of more clans being out there in the galaxy. He felt that it was a sign from the gods that he needed to stray from the path that was forced upon him by his parents and ensure that if the rumours were true that either the path of Anasi would present itself to him or that he would find the real next Anasi and convince his parents to support them instead.

This is how he found himself on Bellassa, the world was seemingly perfect for a Lupo. At least for the Hénoitur Lupo, that he was, the forests and lush greens seemed to call to him deeply as a wolf. He inhaled the planet's air deeply and took in the beauty as he sniffed a couple of times, curious if he could capture the scent of another Lupo straight away. He couldn't tell too much, there were lots of people around and he hadn't known many outside his own clan so noting others was tricky for him to track anything right now. He was currently wearing his hard leather armour, carrying his weapons sheathed as he looked around the location. He was feeling pretty lost but he felt sure that the fates would guide him to where he needed to go so he wandered aimlessly as he cracked his knuckles and neck, his wolf form was growling deep inside him. It had been days since he was last in the wolf form and he was rarely out of the form for too long.

Perhaps a quick run around the forest area would do him good and it would allow him to sate his wolf self needs long enough to find any information on possible clans before his instinctive primal needs took over his mind and prevented him from focusing. He made his way away from sight so that he could transform and roam around in peace, just taking in the natural feel and forest smells. It was like he was back home again and likely why his wolf self wanted to roam free so badly. He rolled his shoulders ready to shift.

tumblr_ozaqsb0zBK1w82lmko1_1280.png

B E L L A S S A
red_angry_wolf.png

The change was becoming easier and easier and it felt gloriously good to stretch her hind legs and sink her paws into the pliant earth, an indescribable blend of excitement and calm surging through her as she tore through the forest that morning.

As a wolf in Bellassa’s forests, a chorus trumpeted in her head, surrounded by a panorama of gilded valleys and verdant trees. This was hers. Her forest. Not an outsider on a patch of someone else's lands, but pack territory, where she could run, hunt, and play, without the fear of over eager hunters.

Aelin darted from the thicket of well-worn paths and across the leafy terrain, the pleasant breeze whisking past her face, drinking deeply of the mild air that ruffled her sleek coat.

She was so utterly captivated by her own surroundings, that she’d almost forgotten that Børre was out here, somewhere, and that the chase was still on. Who would hold the victory spot by the end round of this game, today?

The barest whiffs of his scent caught her velvety nose, so she cocked her head, sniffing, but just as she prepared to circle around, Aelin skidded to a halt - having caught the smell of someone foreign.

Another Lupo, coming from the edge of the forest, near the orchards. Her ears swiveled, listening for any indication of her golden companion, but he was nowhere in sight. The wildness in her veins craved more romping and running, however, she could not simply ignore the stranger who prowled near their territory.

Her resplendent tail, usually high and proud, lowered and gave an indecisive wag, before ultimately deciding to go and investigate the mystery of this wolf.

It didn't take long to find him, but she stayed crouched down in her approach, making sure to keep herself in the dense forestry and brush for cover. Her head canted to the side. In human form, he was tall. More so than even Børre - and he alone was enormous enough to the petite she-wolf.

Slowly, she emerged from where she hid to stand proudly, staring down this man - this unexpected intruder. Something primal stirred inside her, crawling up her throat in the form of a low growl, her Lupine instincts being roused to protectiveness - it was clear to any wolf what she was asking.

‘Who are you, and what are your intentions?’

Last edited:

6uwU4O1.png

iqDmsEz.png
TAGS: Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos | Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist

Chasing each other around, stalking… all of this was just ways that everyone in the pack played, all of which honed skills, senses, and reflexes. They had been at it for a half-hour and she had yet to find him. The more she progressed, the more he challenged. It was necessary for her continued growth.

As a Lupo long-acquainted with his wolf, he could smell her better and further away then she could him, and so too could he smell the interloper before they ventured to set foot or paw upon his lands. As soon as the scent crossed his lupine nostrils, he'd begun to stalk this one instead, staying downwind, until he felt her closer to the intercept, and promptly changed his plan.

'Let her handle it,' he thought to himself, hiding in the brush, between trees, 'let her prove she can.'

So he laid in wait, reining in an instinct for her benefit, a kilometre behind the unknown wolf. This was his domain, but it was her opportunity, and doubtless she would take exception if he stole it. He wouldn't interfere lest it became necessary.

He would monitor the situation.

6uwU4O1.png

Tags: Børre Drage Børre Drage | Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos
Equipment: Axe x2, Hunting spear

Brynjar was ready to transform when he heard a movement, his ears pricked as his senses kicked and looked around. A she-wolf stepping into view as she approached there seemed be a growl coming from her and an air of territorial guard as she stared at him. Brynjar paused, he wasn't intimidated by the she-wolf, she was tiny and even in his humanoid form he felt confident in his fighting capabilities to take on the small wolf. However, there was a level of sentience and familiarity that meant that this wasn't some typical she-wolf that has approached him. He was cautious since his parents swore that there couldn't be more of them out there. Though it seemed like he was standing in front of another Lupo, he sniffed hard and could swear there were possibly more eyes on him, since he knew wolves always moved and hunted in packs. Nothing his senses could pick up in terms of more around the two of them for the moment but his body was on edge, prepared to defend and fight if needs be.

Looking at the she-wolf, he breathed in deeply and moved to a knee, just to keep eye level with her, "I am Brynjar, I came here looking to see if rumours were true and it does seem like my parents were wrong. I can tell that you are a fellow Lupo, but I am curious, are you a pure blood Lupo or not? It was believed by my parents that our clan was the last surviving pure bloods." His curiosity had him leaning in closer, tilting his head as he tried to get a better look at the she-wolf. If she was a pure blood, then he knew his family would push him to mate with her though he was hoping that if there were more pure blood clans left that responsibility to maintain the clan would be taken away from him. He would like more freedom and options in who he can be with and how to progress the clan forward.

"If you would be comfortable, could we talk as humans? I did come here to stretch my wolf form a bit but hard to communicate as well in that form outside hunting." He wasn't the most sociable wolf, if talking needed to be done then it was best to ask when he was in human form.

tumblr_ozaqsb0zBK1w82lmko1_1280.png

B E L L A S S A
red_angry_wolf.png

Appearance | Theme | Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist | Børre Drage Børre Drage

He had the smell of an electric storm, unique, and one that did not seem innately dangerous. But, wasn’t anything new and unknown dangerous until proven otherwise? For most Lupo, it would be. That he took a knee and explained himself, worked to lower her heckles marginally.

Turning her gaze to the thickets, the wolf trotted off, careful never to turn her back on this stranger, but leaving to perform her change in privacy.

“My name is Aelin Erevos,” she tendered, rising from the brush to stand at her full height of a measly five-eight, letting the trees and natural foliage obscure her bare form, rather than stand exposed to him in full daylight. Nudity between transitions from wolf-to-human had become nearly mundane, but there was still something about changing in front of those she was unfamiliar with, the vulnerability of it, especially in front of a perfect stranger - that left her feeling uncomfortable.

“And yes, I am Kaiha. Like you, I also believed I was among the last of our kind, until the Alpha-to-be of this clan turned up out of nowhere and saved my life.” Her fiery gaze remained steady on him; Aelin was as alpha of a female as any male, acting as if it never occurred to her that she was almost a full foot and then some shorter, than her more masculine counterparts.

“You currently stand on the precipice of the lands belonging to the Drage Pack. By your own admission, I expect you already know Pack decorum, and will have no trouble waiting here until my companion comes to welcome you onto his territory.” As an outsider who'd been welcomed in, Aelin did not feel it was her place to invite him any further.

Last edited:
Tags: Børre Drage Børre Drage | Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos
Equipment: Axe x2, hunting spear

Her lowered hackles were a sign of relief to Brynjar, he did not want to defeat such a small opponent in combat, especially one that was female. It would likely not do him well in terms of mating if he was attacking the females, and for a long time he did not think he would ever get a mate that would be approved by his parents. Now he had the chance. Watching her leave, he was curious why she would feel the need to change in private, he had always changed in front of people. Though, he thought back and realised those other people were his family so, he could understand preferring to keep that changing process away from strangers. When she appeared as a humanoid, only the natural foliage hiding her naked form best it could, Brynjar coughed and felt the twang of nervousness. Being around a naked woman so openly in nature was not something he had prepared for.

It was curious how short she was compared to others, his mother was significantly taller, so he was curious why she did not have more height. "Hello Aelin, of Clan Erevos." Brynjar greeted as he coughed and tried to think, "yeah. This situation little awkward, surprised you don't have caches around the territory that contain clothes. To avoid this issue." Brynjar stated as he scratched the back of his head. "I am of Clan Threist. I am the Alpha and last living heir of that clan. So good to know that there are other Kaiha out there, my parents feared our name would die with me." Brynjar admitted as he looked at her with a cool gaze. The fire in her eyes was curious, she seemed ready to prove herself from what he could tell, as if goading him to fight her.

"I don't understand all your words but I can figure out what you mean. Clan Drage, another clan survived the purge and there is a male from there that is with you. Which makes sense, a wolf never hunts alone. We are pack animals and only stronger when together." The term lone wolf, for Brynjar, it felt more an insult than a brave statement. A wolf alone was weak, was an outsider, was what he had been majority of his life. His parents did not have him interact with anyone his age and he had no siblings. "If we are to wait here, shall we talk? How did you come to find this place?" Brynjar asked curiously as he leaned against the tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom