Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Across the Stars: The Wedding of Alicio Organa and Amani Serys (GA, NJO, Friends)

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

TYTHON MEMORIAL HOLOGRAPHIC GARDEN
SANCTUARY CITY, ALDERAAN
- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Tarish Galland -

After their handshake, Alicio seemed to relax, happily looping his arm with Amani's as she pulled him to her side. He wasn't surprised to hear that Tarish was an old father figure to her; he could almost sense the deep bond they had once shared. He also sensed the shift in the older man's mood, as he went from somber and regretful to teasing.

The Count chuckled a little at Tarish's first jab at the Mirialan. "I'll keep that in mind for the future," he said, finally his turn to gently poke her side with his elbow. Though it was soon his turn to be the center of attention, as he was forcibly assigned the nickname of 'Al'. Alicio blinked, a bit stunned by the new moniker. No one had ever called him Al before.

"I'm a senator," he finally said, obviously hesitant to throw around his weight, and understanding the stereotypes around the profession. "But... Amani and I did meet in a refugee camp. She was a healer, I was running some supplies to the triage tents, and... she let me help out." He tilted his chin down to Amani, a question in his eyes as he let her decide how to answer the question of her Force connection.

How are you, his face asked her.

Alicio-Divider.png

It had only been a matter of time until the Nobles emerged from the chaos.

Ever observant, Alicio was the first to notice them, turning his head to regard the striking figures, smiling brightly. Without a word, he nudged Amani, and gestured with his head towards the approaching couple. With Amani's hand in his, the Count stepped towards them, to meet the two Masters halfway.

Alicio-Divider.png

- Auteme Auteme - (LATER)
"It almost looks too beautiful to open," Alicio murmured, staring down at the lacquered wooden box with wonder. There was a taste in the air about it- not simply the sharp scent of the box, but a taste in the Force. He and Amani had finally gotten the chance to open the presents from the wedding, though the quality of the container led Alicio to wonder whether that was the gift. He laid a hand atop the box, letting his fingers brush the intricate relief atop it.

He pulled his back in surprise as the top simply faded, revealing... a bird.

Alicio stared at it in shock. It stared back.

In no time at all, Tarish seemed to morph back into his old self. His string of wisecracks made Amani turn to Alicio, shaking her head and rolling her eyes, though the smirk on her face indicated she found it more entertaining than she let on. Indeed, when Tarish dubbed the Count as 'Al', she couldn't help but bark a laugh, immediately raising a hand over her mouth after she did. Al was a new one.

"Am I that easy to read?" Amani scoffed while Tarish took a few guesses as to what Al did that got them together, some of which were frankly not far off from the truth. It was then the Count's turn to regale the story of their meet-cute, after which Tarish's train of thought led him to realizing that Amani's Force connection had returned. She blinked, almost forgetting that wasn't case last time they met, "I did. I ah- Had some help. Iris, who you seem to have already met," Amani grinned and nodded in the woman's direction, then to the Jedi master and her husband over near the dance floor, "And Valery. They both did a lot to set me back on the path." She looked up at Alicio, and just gave him a loving smile.

Once more pressing matters had been concluded, Amani made sure to check back in on Acaadi and Phalsi, not wanting to leave them hanging without a final expression of gratitude, "Sorry. Like I said, very busy day," She chuckled, before quickly becoming more sincere, "Thank you both for coming, really. I'm glad we got a chance to catch up. Enjoy yourselves," She dipped her head, and joined Alicio, who was quick to point out the approaching Nobles. Together they stepped forward to meet them.

Auteme Auteme (later)​

"Maybe the box… is the present?" Amani share Alicio's sentiment aloud, the two of them spending perhaps just a bit too long studying it in search of a deeper purpose. As the Count reached to touch it, he seemed to activate something that suddenly revealed the contents inside, the most surprising of which was a colorful bird now gawking at them. Amani looked between Alicio and the phoenix, who seemed trapped in a staring contest. "Aww, it's cute," She gently stroked the bird's feathers, before reaching down to grab the first letter and read through it. The contents brought a precious smile to her face, and she leaned over to let Alicio read it as well, before pointing out, "We have to give it a name. Any ideas? Chauncey needs a friend."

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Alderaan
div-orange.png
Outfit: Traditional Wedding Dress
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Amani Serys Amani Serys Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

With her ponytail whipping around, Valery grinned her way through the spin and ended up close by his side once he pulled her back in. She had always loved dancing but whenever she moved to the rhythm with him, she really entered her own little world that only he could enter. This time, though, she did want to meet with her friends, so she took his hand and walked over toward the newlywed couple.

"Yeah, and she's not lacking in imagination either." Valery chuckled. Looking over, it seemed that Alicio and Amani had noticed their approach. She squeezed Kahlil's hand, walked forward, and let go so she could widen both arms and quickly offer both of her friends a hug. "Hey, you two!" Valery grinned wide and pulled back to look them over. "That was a beautiful ceremony, and just look at you two!"

Valery clearly approved.

"Thanks again for letting Vera be the flower girl, and uh... I hope the drawing isn't too much. She doesn't mean anything by it." Her smile was a little more awkward this time, so she hoped to quickly move on by nudging her husband forward. "I know you've met him before, Amani, but I don't think Alicio has?" She wasn't his mom and gave Kahlil the chance to introduce himself before she spoke again.

"Anyway, I'm so happy for you two! I really hope you've both been enjoying yourselves today."

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Sanctuary City, Alderaan
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , Thelma Goth Thelma Goth , Maeve Linahan Maeve Linahan

Jasper_divider_3.0.png

"The last time I went wild was when I turned 18. I and some of the older padawan's organized a party out in coruscant. In the end, I could only remember going into the bar..."

"Yeah, I guess that'll do it," Jasper responded with a slight laugh.

Jasper liked alcohol, but he drank it sparingly, and really only for the flavor. He always thought about what may have happened if his first experience was a blackout instead of a sip. If anything, the fact that he was able to drink so much to forget that night really spoke to the company he was with. He certainly wouldn't have let Silas get that drunk.

"Well, I doubt they have anything stronger than cider here," he shrugged, "So I don't think we'll need to worry about any memory loss. And it's free."

He hadn't known that until Silas confirmed it. That was awesome, cause Jasper, as per usual, had no money. The knight gave teh notion of the drinks being free an awkward chuckle before continuing.

"I guess we should hit the bar then."

Tarish Galland

T

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

WEARING: Fancy Robes, Force Talisman
TAGS: Amani Serys Amani Serys Alicio Organa Alicio Organa - (Final)
Open

The stiff reply from Alicio got a wide grin in kind.

"Doesn't make you any less of a person. Just makes you one with responsibilities." He grinned a bit wider as he explained. "That sounds about right. And no. You aren't that easy to read. Well. Maybe. To some. Me mainly. Al probably." He conceded his point as the duo shared a look.

Right. Her day. Zip it amd scoot.

She gave a quick explanation of reconnecting with the force, and his eyes followed the trail they both made for someone coming their way.

Valery Noble.

"Alright, been greedy enough. Get around to the others before they start fist fighting for attention. I'll be around." A smile that didn't quite reach his eyes before nodding and slipping away as Valery and others made their way over.

His destination was the bar this time, weaving through the party goers with ease.

Attire: xxx
Tags: Maeve Linahan Maeve Linahan Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

"If you ever have the chance, I would love to buy a dress or two. I've been told I'm in rather short supply."

"Of course. My services are free for Jedi. I could make you a custom dress, if you like," Thelma said. She was always happy to talk about sewing; it was one of the few topics guaranteed to coax her out of her shell.

Everyone seemed to agree that they should get drinks. Alcohol was free of charge, which meant they could have as much as they wanted. Of course, drinking to excess was ill-advised. Thelma didn't plan on having more than one or two at the most.

As the group headed to the bar, Silas spoke of an incident in which he had gotten blackout drunk. Thelma looked concerned, but then giggled at the thought of Valery finding out. "Well, if even eating a cheeseburger in front of Master Noble is considered a daring act of rebellion, I wouldn't dare tell her about something like that," she remarked. When the bartender came, she ordered a frozen drink, pink in color, with a sweet, fruity taste.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil gave a respectful bow of his head before laughing nervously. Right, Vera.

"Sometimes she has visions but what she drew you probably isn't anything that's going to happen. Unless it was a good drawing and then- Y'know, we'll just not talk about it." He shook his head. Whatever the drawing was, only Vera would know if it was truly a vision or not.

"It's a pleasure to meet and remeet you both. I wish you all the best. Marriage is something that I'm glad the Jedi do allow these days."

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Valery Noble Valery Noble

MERRIMENT
Equipment: Dress, Gray Heels, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator
Weapons: Two Zenji Needles keeping her hair up.
Tags: Acaadi Acaadi Amani Serys Amani Serys Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

She didn't argue when Amani stepped forward, keeping silent as words were exchanged between Amani and the stran-

Her eyes narrowed, familiarity sinking in slowly.

Glancing back to Acaadi and then back to the stranger as her whole body relaxed, hand moving away from the decorative pin in her hair finally.

Taking a step back, she gave Alicio a thumbs up at his thanks while she listened in to the conversation the group was now having.

It wasn't like they were speaking quietly.

"Hey. Isn't he the guy. From when... oh. Hart? Harth? Harth sounds right. When the Harth woman was training you?" She whispered to Acaadi, hand slipping into his to retrieve a drink.

She wasn't particular about which one she grabbed. Amani gave her a farewell for the moment. A warm smile and small wave to see her off from Phalsi as she turned to consult Acaadi.

"Didn't he-?" Her free hand made a tiny gesture across her throat as she cast a look to Tarish. The gesture complete, she took a sip of the drink before leaning into Acaadi.

"Never a dull day I guess."

As Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen took the drink from his hand, Acaadi looked from her to the stranger and back.

"Naria Harth," he confirmed absently.

His eyes widened.

"Shit, that is Tarish," Acaadi hissed. "And yeah, he did...Well clearly he didn't."

Acaadi realised he was staring. He turned in towards Phalsi as he thought back. There were jedi he had lost touch with, those that had died in the fight and some who had simply walked away and vanished.

"We going to people watch all day, or go for a dance soon?" he asked.

MERRIMENT
Equipment: Dress, Gray Heels, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator
Weapons: Two Zenji Needles keeping her hair up.
Tags: Acaadi Acaadi

"Shit, that is Tarish," Acaadi hissed. "And yeah, he did...Well clearly he didn't."

She couldn't help the snort at his doubling back. Hiding her face behind her hand as he asked their intent for the evening.

"I've had enough people watching for the evening." Her hand slid to his, the glass getting her attention as she tried to down in quicker.

Which failed as she held her wrist against her lips. A gasp for air when the liquid finally quit trying to go into her lungs.

"Feth." She coughed, trying again and barely managing with equally little grace. "Did I ever tell you about the time I almost cracked my face on Ilum?"

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

TYTHON MEMORIAL HOLOGRAPHIC GARDEN
SANCTUARY CITY, ALDERAAN
- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Tarish Galland -

"Doesn't make you any less of a person. Just makes you one with responsibilities."

"Lots of responsibilities," the Count agreed, a hand rubbing the back of his head. There was so much he still hadn't done, so much he still had to do. Meetings to schedule, proposals to propose, secrets to juggle...

Stop. Not now. Not today.

Alicio managed to escape the shadow of his responsibilities, resolving to simply enjoy the moment with Amani. He met the Mirialan's loving smile with his own, placing a tender hand on the arm they shared. This was their day. This was her moment, meeting with someone that she had likely thought lost to her. No point muddying it with the worries of another day.

Amani explained her path back to the Force, and Alicio marveled at the journey. Valery and Iris were both not only incredible Jedi, but incredible people. The couple could thank them both for so much.

The scarred man began to excuse himself, and 'Al' nodded sagely. "It was good to meet you, Tarish. I... hope we can talk again. Preferably with less of a crowd." His smile softened, letting Amani speak as well, before they moved on to the next guests.
Alicio-Divider.png

Alicio met the hug enthusiastically, wrapping one arm around Val's shoulders, and the other around Amani's waist. He laughed, unable to contain his excitement. "Hey," he returned, smiling wide as he finally pulled away from the contact, and turned his body to include Kahlil in their little circle, his own turn to show some sincerity. "Thank you. Everything has been perfect. Amani's... perfect."

Both Valery and Kahlil were quick to write of the drawing as nothing more than a children's doodle. Alicio nodded as it was brought up, though there was some uncertainty still burning in his eyes. "Sure. I just know how talented she is at looking ahead. It's a good drawing!" For a grade-schooler, at least. "Even got my lightsaber color right and everything." He'd never shown Introspect to Vera, but Valery must have told her.

Yes. That's it.

"Hello, Kahlil," he said, fully turning to the tall, white-haired man, and offering a hand. "I'm Alicio. It's good to finally meet you. And... I'm glad Jedi can marry, too. If that wasn't obvious." He smirked.

Alicio-Divider.png

- Auteme Auteme - (LATER)

After his bafflement at the bird box faded, Alicio rested a cheek on Amani's shoulder, to read the note alongside her. He found an easy grin as his eyes traced Auteme's handwriting. She was far more busy than even Alicio himself- yet she'd devoted time to creating this for them.

Of course, they had to figure out a name. Alicio pondered the question. "Hmm... Hello... Genevieve. Evangeline. Primrose. Uh... Thomas?" Who names a bird Thomas?

Peeking through more of the box, the Count's jaw dropped. A bottle of Emerald Wine, alongside a full box-set of The Totally Real Adventures of Auteme. Their next Wine Night would be... interesting, to say the least.

Alicio picked up a small letter, addressed to Amani alone. He handed to her. "Go ahead. Open it."

"Of course. My services are free for Jedi. I could make you a custom dress, if you like."

"You're too generous," said Maeve. "Honestly, I would love that."

Her own custom dress. She wasn't sure for what occasions she would wear it to, given how rarely she left the temple, but with so many couples and how quickly she was making friends, Maeve had a feeling she'd be invited to a lot more weddings in the future.

"I normally stick to my spirits, and that's only to a low amount."

Maeve lifted an eyebrow. "A low amount," she repeated after him, observing the glass of whiskey in his hand. "Why do I doubt that?"

She knew nothing of Silas, but after the story he told—getting black-out drunk at barely eighteen years old and against his master's wishes—she was beginning to understand why he was still a padawan despite his remarkable experience in the field.

But of course, Maeve was no snitch.

She nodded, making the gesture of sealing her lips. By then, they had already reached the bar, a white table covered in more alcohol than what you'd find in the backroom of a Nar Shaddaa nightclub. She signaled the bartender and ordered a glass of scotch.

Before drinking it, though, Maeve noticed the bride and groom across the reception, finishing their conversation with a strange, scarred man in black robes. Amani was clearly distracted. Guests were drawn to her and Alicio like moths to a flame, and Amani was doing the incredible job of talking to all of them at once—a skill, perhaps, far more impressive than Knighthood.

If Amani were to glimpse over Kahlil's shoulder—then over the dozens of combed, braided and decorated heads of the other guests—she would see Maeve leaning against the bar, glass in hand, raising it in a silent toast. It was all the congratulations she needed. Forget pleasantries. Amani would already be able to read the words on Maeve's face:

Here's to a lifetime full of love.

At that, Maeve finished toasting, then gulped down the scotch like it was little more than a glass of iced water. So much for staying cold stone sober.

Amani flared her nostrils in faux-offense to Tarish's reply, "Uh huh." Her smile, however, was nothing but genuine. Though as Tarish quickly wrapped up their conversation, she blinked, hardly having time to say farewell before was off, "Bye. Be well…" Amani trailed off, her hand frozen in a parting wave before it slowly lowered. There would be more time, she could truly believe that now. But later. For now, they had more people to talk to.

"Val," Amani greeted her friend, exchanging a hug as it was offered. Alicio took the words out of her mouth, and laid it on thick by offering his bride the same compliment, "It really has been. And… I guess you're pretty perfect, too," She grinned slyly, only to affirm her feelings by reaching up to touch noses.

"Vera was great. Couldn't have been anyone else, honestly," The mention of a certain drawing made Amani raise her brows, "It was certainly… unique," She chuckled, "But no- She's a genuinely good artist for her age. It's the thought that counts, right?" Of course if those thoughts could be geared a little less towards gratuitous violence in the future, Amani certainly wouldn't complain.

Valery was eager to switch gears, and nudged her husband forward for introductions, "Right. On Dathomir," She had worked with Kahlil and Silas on a mission, but their interactions were admittedly limited outside of that. But he and Alicio meeting was what this was really about, "Thank you. We're glad to have you," Amani was a firsthand witness to how Kahlil's supposed death affected those around him. Now that he was back, relief overcame the loss.

While the two men spoke, Amani glanced back to see Maeve Linahan Maeve Linahan offering her a silent toast in congratulations. The mirialan smiled warmly, glad to see that she had not only made it to the wedding, but seemed to be enjoying herself. It would do Maeve some good to cut back and relax for a while outside of the temple confines. She gave her a single affirming nod, before her attention was drawn back to conversation.

Auteme Auteme (later)​

"Pft. Thomas," Amani chuckled. But she picked up on the trend-in-the-making. Chauncey needed a compatriot with an equally-bougie name. "Archibald? Quincy? …Wilhelmina?" She looked curiously at the bird, "I-is it a boy bird or a girl bird?"

She let Alicio stew on some of their options while they looked at the other gifts. Some Alderaanian wine, which already had something of a reputation in the Organa-Serys household. And a full box set of TRAA, along with a shirt signed by Auteme herself, which made Amani chuckle again. But there was still one thing the Chancellor had mentioned at the bottom of her letter that made Amani curious. Alicio then offered her a second letter, and her curiosity was quickly sated. Amani lit up, "O-oh, wow!"

She scoffed in disbelief, and showed the letter to Alicio, "It's a full ride to medical school! So I can get, y'know, an actual medical degree," Not that she was lacking in practical medical skills; The extension of her capabilities beyond just Force healing had been a subject of pride for her. But a degree had its uses, on top of the learning experiences it provided. And if the letter was to be believed, then this particular program offered plenty flexibility for one in an already complex living situation such as herself. Amani hugged Alicio, relishing in the good news.

Last edited:

Alora Davani

A
Glancing around, Alora decided it was, in fact, time to mingle.

Her blue eyes scanned the crowd and fell upon Silas Westgard Silas Westgard . Ah, a familiar face! Aside from a cursory introduction and a saber-fight against gangsters, she didn't really know him. Still, it was a start! Alora approached his group with a smile. "Hello Silas," she said. "Good to see you again!"

She turned to greet the others with him -- a petite young woman with hair not unlike her own, a woman that had just tossed back a drink in a most impressive fashion, and a young man with his blonde hair pulled back. "Hi," she said, her smile growing. "I'm Alora Davani -- it's nice to meet all of you." The healer left a pause for them to introduce themselves, but found herself interrupting. "Oh! I hope you don't mind if I join. I don't want to intrude!"

Thelma Goth Thelma Goth | Maeve Linahan Maeve Linahan | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

"I've had enough people watching for the evening."

One dark eyebrow rose. His face tattoos were features that always accentuated any expression.

He neither thought that Phalsi would stop watching their surroundings, nor that he would want to stop commenting on people as the evening went on.

"Feth." She coughed, trying again and barely managing with equally little grace. "Did I ever tell you about the time I almost cracked my face on Ilum?"

Acaadi went from concern to grinning, even as he still rubbed her back between her shoulder blades.

"Did you fall because you chocked on a drink?"

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Alderaan
div-orange.png
Outfit: Traditional Wedding Dress
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Amani Serys Amani Serys

Valery grinned wide when they called each other perfect and gently bumped into her husband's side with her hip. It felt good to see her best friends like this. It only reaffirmed to her that the traditional Jedi upbringing she once went through had been so wrong about so many things. Sure, it was important to remain in control, but how could one ever deny the strengths that these bonds offered?

Nothing would ever be able to convince her that it was a bad thing.

"Really, don't worry. Vera has grown a lot and would never make light of a vision that serious." Of course, her imagination being that wild was a bit worrying perhaps, but she's also barely 6 years old and the time she's growing up in is unfortunately violent. In the end, Valery felt certain that she'd be an amazing Jedi.

Valery then stepped back a little so Kahlil could shake Alicio's hand and finish introductions, but there was still something Valery wanted to show them both. "Vera is not the only one who got a gift, by the way," She flashed a grin and reached into her purse to take out two small items. "These are Jedi Star Compasses... a real pain to get, but there's a substance inside that you can attune to any location through the Force and it'll act as a Wayfinder. But I will show you both how you can attune them to each other, so no matter where you are, you'll always be able to find each other and even really feel each other as well." She would have made something like this for herself and Kahlil too if it wasn't for their dyad offering the same thing.

Valery then chuckled, "I've also gotten a small holo-projector built into them, so you can store your favorite pictures in them."

Last edited:
"Why are you being mean?"

"I-I'm not being mean!" Marcus protested. "You're the one who's mean. You took my cookie and threw it away!"

Though he was ultimately appeased by the droid's introduction, his sister Eloise was not. She stood there, arms crossed and expression sour as she glared at Vera in sullen silence.

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Sanctuary City, Alderaan
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble , BB-610 BB-610 , Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri
This was bad. The strangely larger kids seemed to be itching to fight, at least the girl was. He would be in so much trouble if he let Valery’s daughter get hit. There was really no way around it. Jalen stepped between the two parties, his empty eyes staring down at the two redheads.

“Alright, we aren’t doing this,” Jalen stated, his voice purely confidant for a change. “You can scowl and cross your arms all you want, but you aren’t causing problems today. You should go back to your family.”

Internally, he was dying. Jalen didn’t know how old these kids were. They were larger, sure, but they looked Vera’s age. For all he knew they may as well just burst out into tears and scream. That would make things worse. At least it would be better then the two of them teaming up against Vera.

Last edited:
ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

GADividerBlue.png

| LOCATION: Sanctuary City, Alderaan |
| TAG: Valery Noble Valery Noble | Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el | Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri |

There was a growing tension between Vera and this new child that BB-610 wasn't happy with in the slightest. Glancing back and forth between the two as they traded huffs and scoffs, the droid thankfully didn't have to intervene all that much as Jalen took a stance and separated them. Hesitantly looking up at the child's - presumed - sister, BB-610 offered her a warble of binary, in equal part apologetic as it was protective.

Utility arm emerging to wipe at the foam on his head and hastily removing it, the astromech promptly tapped at Vera's shoulder, touch ever so delicate and quietly bweeping as he nervously insisted they should go and find somewhere else to dance before things escalated, encouraging her to follow as he slowly began to roll, not wanting to Vera to get caught up in a fight.

GADividerBlue.png

"Why, if it isn't Aiden Porte! Lovely to see you."

Cora raised her glass in greeting, glad to see another familiar face. She beamed at his complement. "Thank you, I took great care in selecting my outfit for the occasion. Are you enjoying the festivities?"

The last time they'd met, Cora and Aiden had been adorned in spacer garb as they investigated a dive bar. Punches had been thrown and data had been stolen. Now, they were sipping champagne at a wedding reception.

Her eyes swept along the crowd of well-dressed partygoers, gaze abruptly lingering on Desric's pointed smirk as the brim hat seemed to expand, if slowly, right before her.

Cora frowned, brow furrowing as she stared down into her champagne flute. What was in this?

"Come, let us mingle with the other guests. I think I see somebody that I know." Grabbing his wrist, she took the lead as they made their way over to Desric and his friend.

"Desric Terassi! You're looking well." She announced, fixing the other noble with a very polite smile. "That is quite the sharp outfit. Bless your confidence, I could never be so bold."

Courtly smile still in place, she introduced the Jedi she'd dragged along. "This is Aiden; a fellow Jedi and friend of mine." Her head tilted in greeting towards Senator Vexx. "You're looking lovely as well, madame."

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte Desric Terassi Desric Terassi Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom