Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Across the Stars: The Wedding of Alicio Organa and Amani Serys (GA, NJO, Friends)

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Alderaan
div-orange.png
Outfit: Traditional Wedding Dress
Tag: Arlo Renard Arlo Renard Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el BB-610 BB-610

"I'm not mean!" Vera exclaimed before she stomped her foot down on the half-eaten cookie to crush it to bits. Her multi-colored eyes then narrowed at Marcus before shifting to Eloise as well. She looked about ready to turn all of her chaotic energy into an attack, but Jalen stepped in between and Bee tried to urge her to get away too.

"Yeah, go run away," Vera said from behind Jalen as he tried to get them to return to family.

She then looked at Bee and frowned, "I didn't do anything wrong. Why do I have to leave?" Marcus was the troublemaker, so if anybody had to go, it was him.

“You can scowl and cross your arms all you want, but you aren’t causing problems today. You should go back to your family.”

"I'm right here, young man," Grandma said, bewildered, though as she got a proper look at Jalen she realized he was blind. "I'm their grandmother. It's all right, he didn't mean any harm." She turned to Marcus. "Though you shouldn't have climbed on the table, Marcus. You could've fallen, or stepped on the food."

"I couldn't reach it, I had to climb!" Marcus protested.

"You shouldn't have run off to begin with. I would've gotten you some food if you had asked."

While she spoke to Marcus, however, Eloise was fuming. Vera was being nasty over something that wasn't even a big deal. She wanted to hit her, but the older boy was standing in the way. Go back to your family, he said. What family? Her mother was dead and her father had run away.

"Come on, we're leaving," Grandma said, starting to reach for her hand.

But Eloise yanked her hand free, formed a fist, and punched Jalen as hard as she could in a spot which she knew would hurt him a lot.

"Eloise!" Grandma grabbed her and yanked her back. "Are you all right? I'm so sorry, I don't know why she did that..."

Starlin was here for the free food. Well, he thought it would be nice to attend Amani's wedding too. But mostly it was the food that drew him in.

Going to weddings by yourself was weird though, so Starlin had asked a few people if they would go with him. Miri was still recovering from the birth of the twins, he and Iris were in kind of a weird place ever since the events of Life Day, and everyone else Starlin knew was busy... except for Eli. It had taken some coaxing, but he managed to convince his Padawan to come to the wedding.

Wearing a nice suit and holding a plate piled high with refreshments, Starlin stood near the hoverchair-bound Eliphas, munching away. "Hey look, a little kid just punched some dude in the balls," he said, pointing at the scene unfolding. "Kids these days, man..."

Trailing off, he squinted, recognition crossing his features. "Wait a minute, those are—No way!" He burst into laughter.

A little coaxing indeed. Eliphas had been trying to lay low ever since coming out of his coma, mostly he hid within the Bright Knight or the Room of a Thousand Fountains if he was feeling particularly bold, so imagine his surprise when he was more or less strongarmed into being Starlin's plus one. At least he didn't really look like himself anymore, surely that would help to keep anyone from recognizing him. He was gaunt, skin and bones, not to mention the fact that he was bound to a hoverchair.
Settled beside his Master, he watched as the older man scarfed down whatever he'd piled upon his plate. Eli himself was still feeling a little restrictive insofar as food was concerned, and being that there was no pudding on hand he'd been reluctant to try much of anything. Still his stomach yelled at him for being so selfish as to deprive it of sustenance. He knew he could only hold out so long.
Thankfully Starlin's outburst about the kids drew his attention, and Eliphas couldn't help but simultaneously laugh and cringe. "Oh my" he whispered, "Mother would've never stood for that..." Not that any of the Dune children would have even tried to make such a scene. They'd learned early on how their actions reflected upon their parents.
Starlin's laughter caught him by surprise, and he gave his Master a confused side-eye. "Aren't you past the age of nut shots being so funny?" he inquired, though Eli himself had laughed. Then again, Starlin had a decade on him.

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Objective: Have fun at the wedding
Tag: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth / Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el / Maeve Linahan Maeve Linahan / Valery Noble Valery Noble

div1.png

Silas shrugged slightly as all of them began heading to the bar "Doesn't mean I will get flat out drunk though, it really depends on the mood of the people" being drunk by yourself was just awkward, but being drunk with a group of people was quite the good time. He wasn't going to go all out unless other people were doing the same "Well Jasper, you may as well make the most of it. You'll never find a bar in denon that will hand out free drinks anytime soon"

Walking next to Thelma, he playfully nudged her after mentioning the torture that Val put through on that rooftop "We're not meant to talk about that!" he giggled "Hopefully Master Valery never finds out, well at least until after I get knighted" Silas said as he reached the bar and motioned for the barman to get him another whiskey.

When Maeve seemed to doubt him he turned to her with a raised brow "Maeve, believe it or not, I'm not an alcoholic. I only ever have things like this twice or once a month at most. If I had it every day, I wouldn't be fit for duty." he replied respectfully, glaring over to the kid situation which was going on across from them "Even if I was that silly, Master Valery wouldn't let me get to that point"

Nodding to the barman, he picked up his drink and narrowed his eyes at Vera Noble. She seemed to be picking up a ruckus with two other kids over a cookie. Thankfully, before things ended in tears BB-610 BB-610 and Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el stepped in "What is going on with Vera..." the padawan sighed, still keeping a cold glare on the girl

<"Vera, Keep close to BB and do what he says... you don't want your mother to start getting involved"> he warned the girl telepathically. She was a smart girl, hopefully, that would be the only bad instance of the night.

"Aren't you past the age of nut shots being so funny?"

"Nut shots will always be funny," Starlin replied. "But nah—I know those kids. Or I knew their parents, at least. Did I ever tell you the story about how I convinced a Sith Acolyte to help me save Jedi younglings during a battle? He's their dad." Starlin sighed. "Bit of a deadbeat, unfortunately, but that's what you get with Sith. No wonder why she kicked him in the nuts."

He held out his plate to Eli. "You should eat something. All of it is good."

Would Starlin ever 'grow up'? Eliphas highly doubted that, and to be fair he wouldn't want his Master any other way. It was a nice change of pace, a breath of fresh air, to be surrounded by one who always sought to look on the bright side. Of course that just made the times he wasn't upbeat that much more harrowing.
"Wait," he said, turning to look at the kids again. Someone was trying to wrangle them, and Eli didn't envy them that task, "They're children of Sith?" he asked, brows furrowing, "Here..?"
Wasn't that sort of dangerous? Then again they were just little kids.
"And they're his kids..?"
Eli shook his head, then grimaced at the mention of food. "Must I?" he grumbled, "I didn't see any pudding..." Starlin had borderline cut him off from pudding as of late, it was all that Eli would reach for. It lacked nutrients, substance, but it still remained one of the few things his stomach could tolerate. That couldn't last forever though, could it?
"Poor kid" he said, as he took notice of Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el in the aftermath of the punch. Partly to avoid the topic of food, and partly because he was genuinely concerned, Eli directed his chair over to where the keeled over Padawan was. "You alright?" he asked, offering out a hand. Little did Eli know, the Padawan in question couldn't see the gesture.

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Sanctuary City, Alderaan
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble , BB-610 BB-610 , Arlo Renard Arlo Renard , Lief Lief

Jalen_Blade_Divider.png

"I'm right here, young man. I'm their grandmother. It's all right, he didn't mean any harm."

Oh great, now it was awkward.

"R-right," Jalen stammered. "I-I'm sorry, I just..."

How in the world did he explain that he could feel things like anger? It wasn't the boy he was worried about. His sister seemed very ready to start swinging if her aura was anything to go off of-

A sharp pain rippled up through his body, sending every feeling node into panic mode. Jalen's eyes dilated ever so slightly, his face becoming flush red. He had just been kicked in the balls. By a child. In public. At a wedding. Holy chit.

Jalen dropped to his knees, somewhat staggered, then simply decided to lay down and curl up on the floor. That was it. He was done. He couldn't keep being the fool in situations like this. Any attempt he had made to step up and be confident or keep situations from escalating always seemed to completely blow up in his face. It wasn't helped by a sudden erupting of laughter in the distance.

"You alright?"

"Yeah," Jalen wheezed, his tone deflated. "I'm just gonna lie here for a minute."

Or the rest of his life. Time would tell.

I mean, I think they’re living with their grandparents now, and Grandpa is a Senator, and Senators were invited to the wedding, so...” He gestured to the children’s grandmother, who was pulling both the twins away from the scene of the crime. “But yeah. Dad’s a Sith, Mom’s dead. Pretty fethed up situation.

Pudding, always pudding. “You know, the cake is pretty soft,” Starlin said, taunting his apprentice a bit with how delicious it sounded. “The icing is super fluffy, much more than pudding. It’s like eating a vanilla-flavored cloud. You should be able to eat that, at least.

But Eli had already gone over to help the kid who got kicked in the jewels. Shrugging, Starlin followed him over, finding the teen curled up in a ball on the ground. Sensing that the humiliation had stung Jalen more than the actual injury, Starlin said, “If you get up and walk it off, it'll be a lot less embarrassing, you know.

Dead mom, missing dad, raised by a Senator, Eliphas couldn't help but frown sympathetically. Had he been younger, would he have acted out too? Sure he didn't know one hundred percent whether his family were actually gone, but it wasn't looking good was it? Would he act out when he knew for certain? He'd like to think no, that he had enough sense and control, but loss did crazy things to you.
Starlin's talk of cake made his stomach upset, and he frowned softly. "Maybe" he retorted, "Might just see if there are any crackers..." A cheese and cracker board wasn't entirely unheard of for such events, right?
Of course he'd been quick to get away, using the fallen Padawan as a fine excuse to keep from being pestered. Once he reached the lad he found him less than willing to rise. Would that Eliphas knew of a way to heal that didn't involve the lighter in his pocket, he'd have the boy back on his feet in no time. Of course, his emotional estate wasn't something he could readily fix.
Or...Could he?
No time like the present to test things out right?
"A friend in need is a friend indeed" he began as he drew upon the Force and prepared to invoke the grace of Ashla, "Ashla, grant..." Feth. He had no clue what the boys name was, did he? Thinking on his feet, he quickly began at the beginning of his rhyme, and when the time came for a name he just said "grant Him the courage to succeed!"
Whether it would work or not was difficult to say, it was a freshly penned spell after all, and Starlin had been the one to test it not Eli. He was far superior in the art of flinging lightsided magic, Eliphas was just a rookie. Less than that, even, he was taking his first steps. Even so he'd said it with conviction, drawn upon the Force, and called for Ashla. The trio of necessary parts had been laid.
Should he be successful, Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el would feel a small surge of confidence brimming within him which would hopefully last long enough to help him overcome the embarrassment of the situation. If it worked.

Yes, unusual. Those were the most annoying things. Well, unless they were facilitating the acquisition of materials for her or those she sought to reward for their loyalty, of course. Which usually meant 'unusual' was something to be avoided. Too many busybodies in the Senate.

"Of course." Dominique was a bit disappointed she couldn't override whatever just happened to be there not worth remembering, but Desric might not be one of those types. Maybe they truly didn't know and they actually had a calendar full of important -- not "important" -- matters that couldn't be shoved aside so readily.

As Desric Terassi Desric Terassi made to step away, however, the woman from earlier -- Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania intercepted him nearby. Dominique smiled at the woman's approach, and likely that of a companion she'd picked up along the way. She called Desric's hat growing larger 'bold.' Why it might just be that. What a strange thing for people at their level of society to wrestle over -- the literal size of a hat. Well, better than pulling blasters like thugs.

With a nod, Dominique continued to smile as well. "A pleasure to see you both in good health, and able to attend such a marvelous gathering. Truly a time for celebration." The Jedi might not be friends, but Dominique had no intent on ostracizing them. Provided they could overlook a few trivial matters in exchange for the larger picture, of course. They might be surprised the extent a partnership with Dominique could go if they were amenable. There'd be limits, of course, but a great deal more than anyone else if they'd held Vexx's office on Denon.

"I don't believe we've met before. We happen to have shared a danger or two, but at a distance. Senator Dominique Vexx, of Denon." She did read the After Action Reports of planetary actions; and short of clandestine agent activity such information was at a Senator's disposal. It was always good to know what the Alliance was up to -- especially in less official capacities.

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Inanna Harth Inanna Harth - OPEN
Cato was a bit hesitant to attend the wedding, right up until the last second. To be quite honest, he didn't even expect to receive an invite. Inanna sure, but he assumed his and Serena's attendance would be more of a plus-one affair. Or, plus-two, technically. With Inanna "dead", the deal seemed sealed.

But then Cato got an invite from the Count himself. Of course, he (and his now-wife) were the only two other people in the galaxy who knew the truth of Inanna's purported demise. The newlyweds were more eager to have them attend than he realized.

And Cato certainly wasn't going to complain. Any excuse to get of Nar Shaddaa was a good one. Serena needed to experience newer and better things, especially after her illness, he felt. So watching her dig into a fistful of cupcake like a ravenous beast was enough to put a smile on his face. "That's gonna be one hell of a sugar rush soon enough," He mused with a chuckle. Serena squealed in apparent agreement. Thankfully she had yet to master walking, let alone running, thereby containing her energy in a more manageable state.

"How are you feeling?" Cato turned to Inanna. Or rather, his "new girlfriend" technically, as far as any other guests would be aware. Not that any of them were aware Cato and Inanna had ever been together in the first place, either.

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

TYTHON MEMORIAL HOLOGRAPHIC GARDEN
SANCTUARY CITY, ALDERAAN
- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Valery Noble Valery Noble - Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble -

Alicio faked an annoyed, upturned eye at Amani's response, before letting it drain away as they let their noses touch. The two of them teased each other often (very often), but it was the smaller, kinder moments, pauses like this, that he enjoyed most. Of course, he noticed Valery's reaction to their sweet nothings, but that didn't hasten the moment on his end.

After affirming that, in fact, the drawing was only the active imagination of an adolescent Jedi, Valery offered her gift to the couple, a pair of compasses. Alicio palmed his own, flicking it open to study the intricate detail within. At first, he was confused; he supposed it was useful if he was ever lost, and needed to know where magnetic north was, yet a compass was an odd wedding gift. But as she explained, Alicio found his grip on the tool strengthen. He looked down to Amani, then up to Valery. "These are... precious, Val. Are you- are you sure?"

He cradled the little object in his hands. "Thank you. Truly. I... I'm at a loss for words."

Alicio-Divider.png

- Auteme Auteme - (LATER)

"I... have no idea." Alicio studied the bird one more time, as if he had any idea how to ascertain a gender from it. But they had to name it nonetheless. The Count labored over it for a few moments, tossing the options back and forth in his head, before finally deciding on a few options

"Mmm... Primrose or Archibald, then, depending." He nodded once, as if that decided the matter. "Middle name 'Thomas'."

Once more reading over Amani's shoulder, Alicio's eyes widened at the news of Amani's full-ride. "Woah," he finally exclaimed, shocked by the generosity. He hugged Amani right back, lifting her up off the ground.

"So now you can be Dr.-Councilmember-Countess Amani Serys-Organa." He snickered, before smiling warmly. "This is incredible, Amani. I'm excited for you."

"I don't envy the workload that comes with medical school. But if anyone can do it, it's you."

Amani never really doubted that Vera's drawing was anything more than a bit of creative expression, but it was still nice to have confirmed. Hers wasn't the only gift the Novles had to offer though, as Val soon after pulled out a pair of compasses for them. Amani took one and held it in her palm, flicking open the lid for study. Though she had never held one herself, she was able to assume its identity as a Jedi star compass, which Val quickly confirmed.

What she definitely did not expect, however, was the possibility of attuning them to each other. "Awww," Amani cooed, "Thank you both. This is… really really sweet." Even in times were life or work moved them apart, they would always be able to find their way back to each other. Symbolic, heartfelt, and useful. What more could you ask for? Not to mention she already had a few pictures in mind for the holo-projector.

Not much later, there was a slight commotion coming from near one of the tables. Amani looked just in time to see padawan Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el get sucker punched right where it hurts by some little kid. She cringed, then frowned, "Oh dear. Vera's over there," It seemed the young ones had gotten into a bit of a spat. Thankfully, some of the nearby adults were quick to jump on the situation. Amani sighed, perhaps just grateful that trouble thus far had been limited to a dispute among kids. Rather than say, a humiliating accosting like at the temple reopening.

Or a violent assault (at the same reopening).

Or a terrorist bombing.

Or an assassination attempt.

Yeah, it was nice to have one day where their number could just get together and not have it end disastrously. Would-be instigators should know better than to invoke the bride's wrath.

With a wedding full of people to still meet-and-greet, the groom and bride naturally found themselves milling about. Amani had spotted Silas looking towards the same little event that had occurred between some of the kids here, then recognized a few of the others around him as well. As good a stop as any, she figured.

"Heyyy," She waved daintily, with the Count in tow, "Good to see you all. How's things going over here?" Each one was regarded with a separate nod: Silas, Maeve, Thelma, Alora, and Jasper. All Jedi, she realized. They'd have to make sure to stop by a few more of the senators after to mix things up. But for now, she was just happy to make conversation with any and all folks that had come to enjoy the wedding.

Auteme Auteme (later)​

After a bit more contemplation, Amani took the safe bet on assuming it was male, given the colorful plumage, "Okay… Archibald then. Archie for short," She snorted as the Count insisted on making his middle name Thomas. "Archibald Thomas Organa. He'll make a fine noble one day." With the name decided, Archibald seemed to instinctively encode the information, further revealing its unnatural intelligence. It then hopped aside, acting more like an actual pet bird.

Of course, the full ride to university quickly took up Amani's surprise. They hugged, the Count even lifting her off the ground in joy, "Don't remind me," She chuckled. The prospective workload was daunting, but if Auteme could do it while she was helping lead the NJO, then surely Amani could to, right? "Might just be one of those things we take slow," It's not like time or money would be an issue in this matter. Amani gave Alicio a quick kiss, "Thank you, for the vote of confidence."

Wearing: xxx
Tags: Cato Harth Cato Harth + Open

Yeah, get it!” Inanna cheered Serena on. The toddler giggled, holding out a handful of cake to her, but then decided against sharing and shoved it into her own mouth instead.

"How are you feeling?"

I feel great!” Inanna replied once she had stopped laughing at Serena’s antics.

Nobody knew who she was, and so far no one had bothered them. That was nice. The ceremony was nice, the reception was nice, and the food was very nice. Everything was going well, for once.

She caught the familiar scent of zenobia flowers on the breeze and glanced toward the newlyweds. Enkidu had left, but she was still somewhat reluctant to go up and introduce herself, if only because there were so many other people in orbit around them. Well, that and Serena was having too much fun here.

“Makes me want to get married,” she said with a wink.

Alex had arrived fashionably late, as the saying went. But then he wasn’t an expected guest to begin with, having taken up the general invitation to GA folk. He had been given a subtle nudge to try and get to know more people, ones that didn’t have some mission attached to it.

So he mostly kept to himself, mingling idly, a bit of chit-chat here and there. But the problem was, Alex didn’t know anyone at the wedding.

Okay, that wasn’t entirely true.

He did catch sight of Valery Noble Valery Noble at one point, dancing alongside a tall silver haired man. One he could only assume was Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , but wasn’t he supposed to have died?

That was a question for another time, Valery looked like she was enjoying herself and he wasn’t about to disrupt that.

But with the only person he recognized otherwise occupied, Alex found himself aimlessly wandering around the venue again. That was until a bit later, when he found himself at the bar. And just so happened to be within the earshot of a voice familiar to him.

He turned to look and immediately recognized Maeve Linahan Maeve Linahan amongst a small group of others. Faces he didn’t register, but a name did.

Silas…isn’t that one of Valery’s padawans?

With a drink in hand, Alex slid across the bar to where the blonde Shadow was standing. “Well, there’s a familiar face…” He began, making his presence known. “It’s good to see you, Maeve.” Alex took a sip of his drink, at the very same moment his attention lingered away and finally noticed that Amani Serys Amani Serys and Alicio Organa Alicio Organa were standing right there.

He did his best to not look too much like a deer caught in headlights at that moment.

Ah, where are my manners?” Alex paused to give a small bow, raising his glass in a toast towards the newlyweds. “Congratulations to you both, may the future be bright and bountiful for you and your family.” It was a traditional K’paur blessing, the words slipping from his lips with ease, despite how long it had been.

Alicio-Amani-wedding.jpg

Inanna Harth Inanna Harth - OPEN
Cato watched the interaction between Inanna and Serena with an obnoxious grin. Inanna's answer only made it bigger. With everything that had happened to them as of late, it was nice to have a day to enjoy. Precious moments like these were in short supply, so he was happy to relish in it as much as possible, "Good." Inanna was past the worst parts of her recovery, and Serena had a clean bill of health. And, she seemed to be getting more used to her mom's new form.

"Well, we don't quite have the budget… or social circle… for something like this, but…" Cato smirked, and leaned forward, giving Inanna a kiss, "It's on the docket." A smaller event had its perks, right? His train of thought led to a new question, "What's a Shi'ido wedding usually look like?"

"I'm Alora Davani. It's nice to meet all of you. I hope you don't mind if I join."

"You're not intruding at all. Please." Maeve nodded in greeting towards the red-haired woman. "Maeve Linahan. It's a pleasure to meet you, Alora."

"Maeve, believe it or not, I'm not an alcoholic. I only ever have things like this twice or once a month at most. If I had it every day, I wouldn't be fit for duty."

"Yes, you're not an alcoholic yet," she pointed out wryly. "But you're right. Alcoholics make terrible Jedi. Keep chasing your way to the bottom of a glass, and I suspect Master Noble would chase you right out of the temple. Or off a cliff. I wouldn't know."

As Maeve set aside her now empty glass, she surveyed the reception again for whispered conversations or anything out of the ordinary. Even if this was a wedding, even if she was merry with drink, Maeve was ever the Jedi Shadow, checking for suspicious activity.

She'd taken note of the black-robed man who had been speaking with Amani, now heading towards the bar with ghost-like ease. He clearly shared a close relationship with the bride and seemed harmless enough, but Maeve was not familiar with him, and a man with so many scars left her only questioning just what dark memories riddled his past.

Before she could act on her thoughts, a much more familiar face crossed into her vision. How she hadn't caught him sooner was a wonder.

"Alexander," she said, barely catching herself in time from referring to him by his rank and surname, as she had when they first met. They were not soldiers in the field of battle anymore. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't show. You look good."

She pulled on a smile. It'd been sometime since they last spoke, and oddly enough, he looked even taller this time around. She might've shaken his hand, but only just as he introduced himself, his eyes wandered elsewhere, over her shoulder, and towards none other than the bride and groom.

"Good to see you all. How's things going over here?"

Maeve was surprised Amani came around to greet them. She'd half-expected the bride to be buried in other guests, or noble in-laws looking to curry favor with the future Countess of House Organa, and not with a pack of drinking Jedi. But of course she would. Amani was not molting into some highborn senator's wife.

She was a Jedi, always would be a Jedi, and their friend.

"It's good to see you too, Amani," said Maeve. She'd already given enough congratulations with her earlier toast. Better to leave room for the others to heap their praises.

Maybe even offer a shot of whiskey, too.

Tarish Galland

T

His eyes wandered the crowd he wove through, the hunter-prey instinct kicking in as he felt eyes on him. Kahlil likely still had that remnant of their past about him as well he grimaced.

There and gone the feeling went.

He didn't pay it much mind given the event. Or how he looked. Or what he might have seemed approaching the bride and taking up so much of her time. He took a spot at the bar, waiting until the tender glanced his way.

"Whiskey plain." A simple enough order he figured getting a sidelong glance from the being as he frowned.

"Don't worry you can cut me off when you see fit." His words reassuring as possible when the glass clinked down in front of him.

He couldn't help but smile hearing Amani just barely within earshot.

Last edited by a moderator:
ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

GADividerBlue.png

| LOCATION: Sanctuary City, Alderaan |
| TAG: Valery Noble Valery Noble | Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el | Arlo Renard Arlo Renard | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard |

"I didn't do anything wrong. Why do I have to leave?"

Immediately, BB-610 didn't know how to respond. He'd identified Vera's frown, analysed her tone of voice, and had quickly concluded that she wasn't happy. He felt guilt, as though whatever he'd said had worsened her mood, and the droid was presented with a knot at his core and an unknowingness of how to proceed, optic dilating while he shrunk beneath her words. Whimpering quietly in protest, BB-610 softly told her that he didn't want her getting into trouble, and that this boy wasn't worth it. With Jalen standing between them, the astromech decided that it was best to double down and try nudging Vera back, trying to gently steer her away so she could--

Thwack.

All actions ceased, BB-610 twirled his head around, perplexed as he saw the boy's sibling strike at Jalen in the... whatever that area was called-- organics have such fascinating naming convention-- and fall to the floor with a dull thud. Inching closer to the Padawan, the astromech observed him in the case of any concerning behavior requiring medical attention, but as frail as humans were and as painful as the act had seemed, BB-610 promptly determined that Jalen would be fine - and while that eased some of his anxieties, it nonetheless remained completely upsetting to a droid that had been oh so invested in ensuring this wedding went without a hitch.

So, nervously, the astromech slowly rolled up to the offending child - Eloise - and eyed her up. With a series of clicks and chirps, BB-610 kindly informed her that she shouldn't attack other organics. Adding on another string of binary, he politely told her that she should apologize to his friend.

GADividerBlue.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom