Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Thing Or Two In Common (SJO Dominion of Commenor Hex)

Iovty Karnsor

I
Objective 2: False Flag

As Cassus grunts in agreement Iovty turns back to the man.

"We are at your disposal once that palace is safe, until then our objective is not complete. Until then we will not be leaving here. However, if a danger is approaching the palace we will do our best to intercept it. Unless we're in such a situation we stay here. We won't be listening to a man we have only just met." Iovty was stern in his tone, stance, and look. He wasn't about to abandon the task at hand, and especially not based on the word of a man that he didn't trust. Not with that aura around him.

Cjd78GX.png

• Primary Objective: 2, Oversee lawful protests.
  • Secondary Objective: 1, Remain on call for Government proceedings
  • Equipment: Police uniform, Family Blaster, stun stick, lightsabers

It didn't take a genius to pick up the tone in Cassus's voice. If he thought it was subtle he really had to work on it, especially combined with his physical motions to hide his companion behind him as though being confronted by a man with a blaster leveled at them. Combo that alongside his companion turning from cordial to rather hostile, it didn't take anyone an amount of effort to understand why Darlyn began emanating a sense of frustration. Jedi, always Jedi. The quickest to judge, genuinely irritating.

Darlyn sighed and shook his head, as though exasperated with the antics of a disruptive child.

"Ah yes, safe. Well let me just take a look back there," He made a somewhat over the top, mildly amusing (to himself) show of looking back at the line of police between the peaceful protesters and the palace. Then he looked back at them... "Well job well done I say. Right proper done job you've done lads, ought to have a cold one on me for that. Or ya would if you'd have been a bit more polite with a government official. Surely ye can't be so daft as to forget the face and name of the Minister of Justice for a planet you intend to be helping the Justice system of. Especially one that previously was hosted by your own Jedi Order following the occupation by the Sith. Jedi are known for diligence after all."

The man was neither intimidated nor made to feel threatened by these two, if that was what they were trying to do. Instead, they just encouraged him to stare hard at both of them, without really flinching as he finished. "Now all I've done is introduced myself and asked to coordinate. And now both of you are acting hostile for no good reason. If our entire time working together is going to be like this, I would prefer and politely ask you to return to the Silver Rest where I know you won't undermine our efforts with your attitude towards me." He didn't have the luxury of dealing with these two if they couldn't see past their bias.

:|: :|: [member="Cassus Demici"] :|: [member="Iovty Karnsor"]

Br5RTEs.png
Objective One: A Common Goal.
[COMMENOR: [member="Loreena Arenais"], [member="Jairdain"], [member="Silfe Sosuri"], [member="Darlyn Excron"] ([member="Shoden Moz"])]
[SJO: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Cassius Droma"], [member="Aida Aquila"]]
Er6tw3E.png
Truthfully, he was pleased to have gotten the difficult part of the whole affair out of the way; Veiere had been apprehensive about the whole thing, worried about whether or not he'd be able to give the right words to better assure the people of Commenor that they would be in safe and secure hands with the Silver Jedi Order coming to assist them and ensure stability return to the world. He believed that the Jedi would act as a deterrence should any of Commenor's foes seek to topple the world in it's moment of instability, but the Government would find it's feet again when things were quiet enough for elections to be held and a new President to be elected. Veiere was rather relieved to no longer have a say in such matters of importance, (though a few months from now he'd be rather proud to see that [member="Darlyn Excron"] would be the one the people had chosen). Unfortunately there were no longer any counsel from the Elders of Commenor, thanks to Veiere's wife and her former Master [member="Darth Prazutis"]. If only they had been able to look to the future and realize the reach of the Sith Lord's corrupting works, even despite Kay having returned to the Light-side of the Force through her Husbands encouragement and training.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the coming of another and turned to see [member="Jairdain"] holding the little Marcus by the hand, the little boy with a growing smile on his face for the sight of his Grandfather (By the Force, he felt old these days...). "Hello Marc!" Veiere grinned as he greeted the little man first, moving to pick the boy up and lift him, showing that he hadn't lost his strength in his age yet! Guiding him quickly back down to the floor beside his mother, Veiere exhaled quickly and turned to look back to Jair. "It's good to see you" he said with a fair bit more of a genuine and serious tone, "All of this is...-Not what any of us expected, but I hope I've made the right decision for the people".

Veiere had fought and bled for Commenor many times, he had lost many friends and some he had considered family for the freedom and justice of their Home-world. He had always told [member="Kay Arenais"] how much he detested the life of politics, yet stepping away was much harder than he had thought it to be when the future of millions were riding on the decisions he made in the final days since his wife's terrible admission to the Galaxy. "I've still heard nothing from Brad, and I haven't seen [member="Rae-Anna Ku"] about either" he added, a frown crossing over him. Brad had been gone for a long time now, perhaps Rae had gone searching for him once more.

"How're you feeling, Jair?".

Objective 3: Visit the darkside nexus​
With: Members of The Voiceless Ones​
Sebastian was with several armoured figures with blasters they had stolen mostly from anywhere profitable as they used to be pirates or rebels and as such didn't have much in the way of rather heavy weaponry but they weren't here to fight today as they had come at the behest of their leader to visit this area without the Jedi noticing. As such they pretended to be visiting mercenaries who were interested in what had happened to the city while their pink haired leader slipped down the hill quietly easily hiding his presence thanks to the immense dark side taint from the nexus.

As he got close enough to the centre without having to go anywhere near the Jedi he began to feel out into the nexus around him. He felt the pain and suffering of all the people who had died to make this nexus. He felt it all but he didn't revel in it as he thought he perhaps would becoming a true sith finally instead he felt the loss of all their lives. Bright happy lives and it brought him to tears as he kept feeling it. This went on for ten minutes with Sebastian weeping as he felt all the good lost.

When he finally closed off the connection and climbed out of the hole he began questioning everything he had done and been doing. Yes he wanted to make his parents proud and be their son. But at what cost. He had done nothing but shed blood. Nothing but terrorise people. Nothing good in the world. He had left no impression, no imprint that he would be proud of. Because at the end of the day he would still hate himself for it all. As he left the seeds of good finally took root. Hopefully someone would be able to help him before they were twisted again.

Iovty Karnsor

I
Objective 2: False Flag

Iovty let out a sigh. The man was right, but there was still the weird feeling about him. Something just wasn't right, it felt reminiscent of the shadow of the dark side but a Minister of Justice of a planet to closely linked to the Jedi couldn't possibly have been infiltrated by a dark practiontioner. Besides, his years of study of the ancient Jedi Order gave him the knowledge to know that only bad would come from assuming the mans intentions and confronting him. It was best to only keep his guard up.

"That is my mistake, you speak the truth Minister. Your planet has been so kind to accept the presence of the Jedi and we are grateful. Now, how may I be of assistance?"

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

☤ Golden Heart, Cold Hands ☤
{ Post: 02 }
{ Location: Mercy Learning Hospital, Chasin City }
{ Equipment: Scrubs, keycard, stethoscope, pager }
{ Objective 2 (modified): Find her pager > Help the guard }
{ Tag: [member="Voph"] }
~ ~
Prennis had just entered the large emergency room when, walking through it, she noticed two figures on the floor outside of the main swing doors. Then she glanced around the department itself; every practitioner was already busy with someone or something else. The ER had either already been busy before all of this went down or had begun to take in wounded.

Intake, got it!” Prenn shouted, diverting to a trolley near her for a basic medkit before crashing out of the doors. She slid to her knees beside the fallen security guard. It’d probably be better to treat him out here, at least in part, as unsanitary as that was, for she hadn’t seen one open bed in the ward.

Imma ask you to apply pressure with this, sir, alright?” she asked, popping open the plasteel medkit on her thigh. She fished for a hemosponge and gave it to the man draped in green. As she did, she didn’t look up, intent on unclipping the handheld medscanner from her belt. Then she hovered it over the man’s wounded shoulder. After a few beeps and green LED flashes, the screen read:
|| Scapula – hairline fracture
Nerve damage – negative
WARNING:
Artery breached – acromial branch ||

Reading over the scanner once more, Prenn committed the information to memory before tossing the tablet aside. Just as she had finished, a familiar, low hum approached behind her. She didn’t have to even look up, and didn’t get up either, but instead shuffled on her knees to the guard’s feet. Only then she stood, taking hold of his ankles. The paramedic lowered the hover-gurney to the ground and then took hold of the man’s shoulders. “Got ‘im?” he asked; Prennis nodded. “One, two, three!”

Together, they lifted hard and shifted the man’s weight to lay him on the gurney. Then, without another word, the paramedic ran his patient into the ER. Prennis had meant to follow after she turned to the Force-user and invited him to come in as well, but stay out of the way, until she recognized his facial features. “Voph?” But, his hair…? “Are you okay?” Yes, she wanted to know about him, but suddenly the urgency of the entire situation forced her to see the big picture again. “What’s going on? What happened?

As he answered, she scooped up the used medkit and whisked them off into the emergency department.

Objective: Ride out the storm
Equipment: See Signature
Tags: [member="Prennis Keeoli"]

Voph had taken the implement before Prennis had even finished offering it to him. He pressed it against the wound, pulling it back just enough for Prennis to pass the scanner over it before reapplying it. He'd clearly done something like this before on a couple occasions. "Just a flesh wound, he'll be fine. Get some bacta on it and it'll fix him right up." Voph shifted around to be out of the way as the hover-gurney approached, and pushed himself to his feet, turning to look back out the door he had come in through. The crowd was still riled up, but no one was trying to break in just yet.

As Prennis turned to him, he reached out with the force and pulled a bandage out of the medkit. He'd taken a hit too, but no where near as bad as the guard. Just a small cut on his cheek. He pressed the bandage against it to wipe the pooling blood off his face, then held it against the wound to help stop the bleeding. "Fancy meeting you here." He could see the surprise on her face. He gestured further into the hospital, indicating she should lead the way, and he would follow. "I'm fine, Prennis. Just age catching up with me."

She wanted to know what was going on. And in truth, so did he. "People aren't happy about the Jedi taking over. Been stewing on it since that announcement a week ago. And...well..." Voph offered her something that might have been a sidelong glance if he had eyes. "They didn't take kindly to one of the old House Lords showing up uninvited. Given everything that's come to light, I think they expect me to be involved in all this, somehow." Voph pulled the bandage away, and brushed the side of his face with his fingers. No blood. Good. He tossed the bandage in the disposal and continued to follow Prenn, reaching up to pull his hood down, revealing the silver ponytail his hair had been tied into.

"Ran afoul of a couple Mandalorians on Eshan. Came out a little worse for wear. But, we drove the bastards off, so that's all that matters." Voph sighed quietly, turning his head to look fully at Prennis. "But, I've lived through worse. Gonna take more than a handful of slugs to put me down..."

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: BYOO (sell and perform ergonomic assessments)

"It is my understanding that one of the partners, an ex-senator, got in touch with me for the ergonomic assessment contract, to be performed on a bulk basis" Tiffany told the receptionist upon arrival at the law firm.

"We're here to begin the ergonomic assessments based on employees currently at the office. We understand that some of the litigators may as well be at court, or in other settings that would require them to be outside of the office, so we may need to return here when they are at the office"

Obviously, since the ex-senator was the one that ordered the ergonomic assessments, it was presumed that he was going to be the one that would like to have his office assessed first. Also, as he began the ergonomic assessments, he began by assessing the NBC hazards, as well as the noise and lighting ones: these were typically considered to be the room-wide hazards (NBC hazards were often floor-wide in a run-of-the-mill office floor). And then Tiffany moved on to another room, with an infrared sensor that would presumably detect leaks that led to a NBC hazard, or other issues that could lead to an ergonomic hazard. That he didn't find any evidence of NBC hazards anywhere he went within the confines of the law office was not surprising him in the slightest, he didn't expect hazardous substances to be handled by a law firm except maybe for maintenance of its computer equipment. A server farm sometimes required products for its maintenance that normal computers didn't require. And yet, temperature was also another item that needed to be screened for - no issues there either.

Commenor
Undisclosed Location
w/ the Hutt Cartel
Hutt-Divider.png

Sotta's soldiers carefully infiltrated the scene. Word of the Silver Jedi in nearby Chasin City had Umedara "Sweet" Zaar call for some back up. Could never be too cautious in a place like this, with Jedi like that.

Umedara and her companion took to the dance floor, a twirl of her friend's arm sent the Mirialan and that sparkly blue dress for a whirl. Her companion, an Arkanian reeled the Mirialan back in and the two had eyes on the band and the staff. The little ditty brought a few more out to the dance floor, and that was exactly what Umedara needed. It gave her a clearer view of the venue and its wide array of desires. As the main lights faded on the dance floor, the stage lights came to life bringing with it a new spotlight for Umedara. She was dipped and turned giving her one more angle on the crowd, up she went. As the song faded it transitioned into another requested song, and this meant a change of dancers. A perfect opportunity to shimmy down to the basement, accessible via the backstage door.

A hand to the door as she and her companion looked over their shoulder and slipped inside. Backstage was busy, as the band continued to play and the lights and sounds were controlled from here a freight lift in the back is where she was headed. It was a manual freight lift, which meant she and her companion had to move the chains themselves and when they got down to the basement, it was quiet. A little too quiet as they exited the lift where on either side were quietly marked rooms such as sleeping, cots were lined up on either side. Washing, latrines and sinks along with showers were lined inside of that room - and as they rounded the corner there was another stage not so unlike the band's. A man on the podium with a cuffed, chained - Echani, for sale. "Hey, what was that order?"

"Echani, to be sent directly to Bastion..."

"Well, let's go shopping."

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1vQMIisJuc[/media]

Objective: 1

xwaVi2.png
There was something different about the palace now, it felt somehow empty, hollow. For as long as Asaraa had known of Commenor the palace, and indeed the planet it was located on, had been synonymous with one person, a queen. The holonet message, the sight of Kay Arenais making her confession had been shocking, heartbreaking, the pink-haired Jedi's heart going out to Caedyn and his family. To see someone you love in that position was hard enough, but the shock to the citizens that was palpable, it cast a pale over the city, over the entire planet. Even Asaraa with her limited skill in mental skills could feel they shroud that seemed to cover the city.

The girl wrapped her arms around herself, her back pressed into the wall as she glanced over at the once King of Commenor as he played with his Grandson, her lips curling up. She'd always been a little in awe of the man, of what he'd done and his presence but now, this was different, a human side of him. Biting her lip the girl pushed off the wall, padding silently across the room to stand next to Cassius. "You're not wrong, but...you know right now the people have their ire up, they're angry and hurt and none of us make the best decisions when we're there. I think this today might help, but we'll need to keep up the support, help people to settle down any worries they might have." It might be best to put in a temporary leader, someone hte people trusted, but the only people who could make that call were the people in the room, the leaders of Commenor. No-one knew the planet better than them. She was just here, the Silver Jedi were just here to help out however they could. Personally, she'd never admit it, but she was terrified, she'd never been in a position where she'd be caught up in the fate of a world. This was what Jedi did, some Jedi did, but till now she'd just stood in a corner, a runner or a messenger. But now she was stepping forward and speaking, and that was a terrifying prospect, especially on this world.

COMMENOR: [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Shoden Moz"]

SILVER JEDI: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Cassius Droma"] | [member="Aida Aquila"]

Objective 3: Cleansing the darkness
Allies: Jedi
Suspects: [member="Sebastian Sebita"]

She couldn't help but feel that the darkness within the nexus was rather thick, and a trained dark-sider could still hide its movements within the confines of the nexus so that, to a Jedi, it would feel like a fluctuation of the darkness within. Because she thinks clothing interferes with her use of Force-light, she was wearing a bikini, exposing her to the wind and outside temperature. Jessica's brain was working much harder than usual, especially since she tried to determine how bright she could get with her energy reserves and the impact on the nexus. And also how much she needed to keep in case the first shot didn't have the desired effect. She also needed to face the core of the nexus so that the Force-light flash would be directed primarily at it. Understandably her concentration steadily increased as her mental activity intensified, which would lead any Force-user nearby to feel as if her brain was the brightest spot of light-sided energy around. When her concentration reached its peak, her brain was pulsating in the Force, with the light-sided energy coursing from her brain and into the rest of her nervous system, and finally out on the skin. And it was then that the flash came alive, flooding the area with light-sided energy. For a few seconds, her body became much brighter than sunlight, and her skin became much hotter, too. Then her luminosity decreased...

Objective 1:

The saddest thing about this whole thing was that Josh already knew. And had wished all this time it was just a bad dream... But here it was. The aftermath of it all.

Did Lady Kay truly think she could do such a reprehensible act and nobody would be alerted? It wasn't all that long ago that someone finally did reach out, but Josh and the Assembly had known. But it wasn't long after that the whole thing with the Sith happened and... There wasn't much need to investigate after that. Lady Kay had disappeared fairly soon after all of that, and there just hadn't been anything to do except keep cautious. Now it was all out in the open, and the situation had... Well, it had amended itself in whatever way people felt it had. It didn't make the pain go away though. Lady Kay had not spoken to him in a long time, yet it didn't take the pain away. It didn't take away the feeling of betrayal he held from one of his best friends, the Queen.

Josh remained quiet as he stood beside Veiere during his speech, being the primary representative for the Silver Jedi Order at this time. Perhaps he should have said something, but... No words left him. Nothing he could say would change what had happened. Nothing he could say, as a new entity coming in as protection for Commenor, could calm the masses. And he knew he wouldn't be able to hide his own pain in his voice if he tried. It was best to let Veiere handle this. This was his planet, after all. His people.

Once the feed cut off, he looked to those around him. He could feel the heartbreak coming from [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and Josh felt guilty. Only the main Assembly had been alerted to Kay's identity and her actions, wanting to wait until full investigations had been done before making it public. Well, now she knew. And he could take a good guess at how she was feeling. Veiere though, he knew as he looked at him... He knew he must be hurting most of all. Kay was his best friend, but Kay was Veiere's wife and the mother of his children. The pain he must be feeling in these moments would be beyond anything he knew he could fathom.

[member="Jairdain"] would join them as well, but Josh still felt unable to speak just yet. The lump in his throat was going to remain for a little longer.

COMMENOR: [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Shoden Moz"]

SILVER JEDI: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Cassius Droma"] | [member="Aida Aquila"]

Objective 2:

[member="Cassus Demici"]
[member="Iovty Karnsor"]

The crowds were restless, hurling insults, even objects at the delegates who had come to ensure none of the protesters would get into the palace during the negotiations. They were upset, scared, and panicked by what had happened with their Queen turning out to be some sort of monster that had murdered the Elders in cold blood. Now their King was resigning, Commenor was changing... And now the Silver Jedi was involved and going to be offering their protection. Their protection always meant changes for the worlds under their influence... It always did. But not everyone was willing to research just what kind of change that historically was. All they could be... Was afraid of the unknown.

But amongst the protesters, if one's ears were keen enough they might pick out a conversation...

"You got the weapons?"

"Yes, sir!"

"And the grenades?"

"Yeah!"

"Those Jedi won't know what hit 'em!"

"Stupid Jedi, thinking they can just walk in here like they own the place and do what they do! We'll show 'em!"

The speaking figures would disappear into the crowd, taking off. Some of them had overheard the conversation, and some of the protesters would begin rumbling about assassins, disrupters, someone planning to do something about the Jedi. Finally someone would cry out toward the ones guarding the gates.

"They're going to take care of you!"

Objective: Ride Out The Storm
Equipment: Lightsaber and robes
Tags: [member="Voph"]

Seaja moved through the streets, sticking to the edges, avoiding the large and more rowdy crowds, attempting to blend in with the less angry and violent bystanders out in the streets. She kept her head lowered, and moved along so that other people's bodies kept her hidden. Screams and the sounds of breaking glass rang out around her, and she felt the intense energy of the mobs growing.

She was wearing the robes that Voph had made for her, and it felt strange. They were comfortable, of course, and of much higher quality than anything she'd ever worn before - but that was what made them strange. She felt like she was wearing someone else's skin, and was overly self-conscious, feeling like she stood out.

Forcing herself to remain calm, Seaja approached the entrance to the hospital. Moving with the crowd, surging forward as the mob of bodies did so, Seaja stayed united as one of them. She did not want to try and move in a different direction than the crowd until she knew she could get safely away, and she waited until the most intense moment had passed to duck her head and dart inside the hospital, leaving the chaos outside its doors.

Standing in the hospital, she spun around, searching for her master. "Voph!?" She called out.

☤ Golden Heart, Cold Hands ☤
{ Post: 03 }
{ Location: Mercy Learning Hospital, Chasin City }
{ Equipment: Scrubs, keycard, stethoscope, pager }
{ Objective 2 (modified): Find her pager }
{ Tags: [member="Voph"], [member="Seaja Linata"] }
~ ~
Prenn cracked a small smile before joking and ushering him inside, “I was supposed to be in class, but Professor Montoya sent me here instead. Said Mercy was running understaffed today and since I’m ahead on coursework…” She trailed off as they approached a portable hand wash station; she stepped forward to wash and dry hers, even though she hadn’t come into contact with any blood. Then turning to a nearby crash cart and sliding open the first drawer, she grabbed a pair of mircosensory gloves. As she stood idle, pulling them on, she added with a weary chuckle, “But I don’t remember signing a waiver for this.

Ah, yes, ex-House Lord. She had heard his last name in the news regarding that at one point or another—but did he have something to do with the destabilizing of the government? Or the cover up of [member="Kay Arenais"]’s serial murder of the Elders? No, the doubt didn’t even cross her mind. She nodded. “I’m just glad you’re okay.

Voph!?

Who—?” Prenn began to ask as she whipped her head back towards reception. A robed mirialan stood just beyond the closed swinging doors. “You know her?” she tried the question again, glancing back at the Master. When given any form of affirmation, Prennis would jog over to the door and flash her keycard to unlock one side and pull it open for the woman.

As she closed it, movement on the left side of the bullpen, near the shadows, suddenly caught her eye. Strange, that it did in the sea of chaos they were in, but something about this movement stuck out. A black-haired man strolled out of a corner towards the exit into the main hospital, appearing completely calm. It looked as if he wasn’t in any hurry at all, which was obviously very out of place in and of itself, but his green scrub top was also bunched up over the white clip at her belt.

Prennis squinted. Even the newest nurses knew to keep their pager covered by their blouse, mainly to keep it clean. And she always did; she was still racking her mind to remember how else she could’ve lost it…

Not now. She could reprimand herself later, but right now, she had to focus. If anyone asked, she couldn’t explain it precisely, but she knew that this man had somehow stolen her pager and was now using it to masquerade as a staff member. With the violent demonstrations occurring outside, that much didn’t sit well.

I have to go check on something,” she told Voph as she sidestepped around his fellow (she assumed her a Force-user as well) and moved in the direction of the man. After a few strides, she diverted her path to a nearby nursing station to try and not appear too obvious.

Equipment: See Signature
Tags: [member="Prennis Keeoli"] [member="Seaja Linata"]

Voph snorted quietly. "I said the same thing about Denova once." Voph turned to look at Prenn, arms folded across his chest. "Flew out for a training sortie to test out the new flagship and her crew. Next thing you know, we were fending off a planetary invasion." Voph thought for a second. "Denova was a pretty world. Shame that I--"

He was interrupted by someone calling his name. He turned to see Seaja standing in the waiting room beyond looking for him. "I'm here, child." He nodded at Prenn as she moved towards the door. Voph stepped forward to place a hand on Seaja's shoulder as she passed through the door. "You're not hurt are you? Good." Voph was able to answer his own question well enough. If she was injured, she was able to hide it from him. "Prenn, this is my Apprentice, Seaja. Seaja, Prennis. She's..." Voph paused, looking at Prenn. "...a friend."

He was prepared to say more, but Prenn's neck snapped to the side as she turned to look at something. Voph turned too, staring down the hallway. A tickle in the back of his mind told him the same thing he felt Prenn was feeling. He whispered, reaching out with the Force to safeguard his words from all but his intended recipients. And though he whispered, both Prenn and Seaja could hear him perfectly. "I see him too. Seaja. Dark haired man at the end of the hall. Something's...off. Be ready."

SILVER JEDI: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Cassius Droma"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

After giving a last look towards the crowd outside the palace, Aida turned and followed the others away from the eyes of the public. The hem of her gray cloak swept behind her, barely skimming the floor as she went. Once she reached their meeting area, she remained quiet – observing and listening. First, there was a girl with fiery hair, she seemed young but driven to see the situation on her home world improve. However, the cig in her hand made Aida's brow loft just so.

Her head turned ever slightly, so that she could fix Cassius in a sidelong glance as he spoke. The Knight with vibrant hair, Asaraa, spoke next and Aida gave a soft nod on her head.

“Indeed,” She said, “This matter should not be rushed. The people of Commenor should have the chance to approach an election with clear minds.” Of course, that was always the hope. “However, this process should begin before too much time passes.”

The people of Commenor needed a steady sense of security, now more than ever. No matter how the Queen betrayed their trust, perhaps some would still look favorably her family and the noble houses. It was possible that these visible figures of nobility would be able to keep order until a new official was elected. The Order was here to provide their support, but this was not a matter for them to decide alone.

Her blue gaze shifted to find Master DragonsFlame, present but uncharacteristically quiet.

“The candidates should certainly be encouraged to be transparent,” Aida continued, calmly. “After the ordeal the people have just been through, they will not respond well to any deception.” True, it was common sense at this point.

“Are there any potential standouts?” She asked, eyes wandering back to the members of Commenori's nobility.

Br5RTEs.png
Objective One: A Common Goal.

[COMMENOR: [member="Loreena Arenais"], [member="Jairdain"], [member="Silfe Sosuri"], [member="Darlyn Excron"] (Shoden Moz)]
[SJO: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Cassius Droma"], [member="Aida Aquila"]]

Er6tw3E.png
Are there any potential standouts?
Veiere turned to look back over at the Jedi, Master Aquila; "Without the Monarchy in place, the body of Government falls to our Ministers of Justice and Trade, [member="Darlyn Excron"] and [member="Darben Skirae"], as well as the remaining House of Lords, some of whom have removed themselves from Commenor since the announcement" Veiere pointed out, placing a hand upon Marcus' shoulder encouragingly and offering a brief nod to [member="Jairdain"] as she remained one of those Noble Women among the group. "[member="Silfe Sosuri"] has also been an essential part of government here, lately. Outside of House Arenais, these names are all detached enough from my Wife to be outside of the realm of suspicion, one would hope" the royal family no longer being royal as it were, Veiere wouldn't share any further time in the spotlight much to his relief, yet he knew the lay of the land like the back of his hand.

"Authority and Law, both military and civil will be passed down to Darlyn in this case, being of the highest position since my Wife's damning confession..." He spoke with a frown, the tone in his voice conveying the remorse for having to even speak the words. "Admiral Vikras Ansion will be able to coordinate with your people to ensure the Commenori fleet aids in the security of the sector, and ground forces can be deployed, providing the need is justified..." The former King turned to look for Darlyn, quietly uncomfortable with the idea of so much power being handed over under such tense circumstances, though it was simply the reality of their situation today, and in the end, Veiere had somehow got what he'd asked for...-A way out. Just...-He hadn't wanted things to go like this.

"Derosa and Tilea remain without current heads of state. They will require a new Lord...-Or Lady of the House. Whichever" He advised, Corran Kath and Baron Morcus no longer there to continue their responsibilities much to Veiere's disappointment; "Our Moon's Folor and Brelor are also in need, Both [member="Triana Piett"] and [member="Voph"] have stepped away as well".

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Cassius Droma"]

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Objective: BYOO regarding the refugee children of Commoner Marina had evacuated off Commenor during the sith occupation to Alderaan. Children still in foster homes on Alderaan. Need locate children's families on Commenor.
Assets: Mariner IV , TK-1213
Current location: On Commenor
Tagging: [member="Elaine Thul"] (also any of Marina's friends, if they should run into her)

It had been difficult, if not at all impossible for Marina to contact her friend Cessy, or as everyone called her, Lady [member="Kay Arenais"]
Month after month passed as Commenor struggled with the sith occupation and its many turmoils, which seemed to have cut Marina's means of even locating anyone closely associated with her friend Cessy.

Of the school children that Marina managed to safely evacuate off Commenor, they were well cared for in loving foster hoes on Alderaan. Alderaan also had it's share of sith incurtions and many families and their members lost to the hordes. As such there were more than plenty of Alderaani families that lovingly took in these children as their own. And as children are quite resilient at young age, they too took to love their foster homes. The Alderaani families would have thanks the gods if the children they had come to love would remain, but they had all understood that taking them into their homes and hearts ony meant that one day when the children's own families on Commenor were found, that they would be re-united with them.

So it were with heavy heart that the High Council of Alderaan by decreeof Queen [member="Faith Organa"], that Marina make an effort on her own to locate her friend Cessy (Kay Arenis) and to find the children's families on Commenor. It were also understood that there was a chance that many families had perished altogether. But that too had to be known before the Alderaani Queen could allow the foster families to legally adopt the orphaned Commonori children on Alderaan.

Be de beep beep... Her astro-droid TK-1213 (yes, yes, Marina gave her droid Imperial Stormtrooper call letters...now get over it) announced it had located the so called resistance encampment that she had been directed to. It were not under Commenori government control, but then again Marina didn't trust any government branch said to be currently operating on Commenor; hence her desire to locate her friend Cessy whom had been Commenor's queen. Kay Arenais was the only one who could verify to marina as to whom she could place full trust on Commenor.

Marina were not aware or privi of any knowledge that a few of her trusted friends were also on this system. Marina had entered Commenor under the pretense of establishing trade and new relations with Commenor's new government from House DeVoe.

"I see it now, TK...commencing the codes .." She replied to her droid as she sent out her coded transmission to their approaching location.
"Keep an eye out for fireworks...."
Marina held her breath, hoping the codes were still up to date. They had better be, otherwise the only response they wold receive would be surface to air batteries.

Along with the codes, she also sent a narrow band message to the base they were approaching...
"This is Marina DeVoe of Mariner IV from Alderaan... request permission to land and speak with your commander...captain... uhm...whoever is in charge...over?" Nope, she were not given any names, just the codes and coordinated to the resistance base.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Equipment: Robes and lightsaber
Tags: [member="Prennis Keeoli"] | [member="Voph"]

Seaja exhaled with relief when she caught sight of Voph, and moved swiftly to the open door, smiling and nodding thankfully at the woman who let her through. Nodding at Voph, she assured him. "I'm unharmed." She listened politely as Voph introduced her to the woman, looking curiously between the two of them. After Voph had finished speaking, she had begun to extend her hand to Prennis, but the woman, with Voph following her lead, had snapped her focus on something across the room.

Following the gaze of the two adults, Seaja searched the crowd, her eyes flicking swiftly around the room until she identified the man they were speaking about. Seaja thought he appeared pretty normal; in fact, based off of what he was wearing, he seemed to be a staff member. However, she knew much better than to question Voph and his senses, and did as he said, tensing up and focusing her mind in preparation for some kind of conflict.

She shuffled aside to give Prennis space and allow her to move after the man. Taking a couple steps forward, Seaja kept track of both Prennis and the man, poised and ready for action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom