Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She didn't think she would change in that regard. However, they had recently been talking about how some things could bring about change in another person. This memory brought a bit of a smile to her face and made her wonder how much she would change. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that it would happen, she just knew it would.

Her kiss to his cheek was greeted by him lifting her up slightly and planting one on her lips. This was met by a kiss back, but Ra included a slightly dirty look until he set her back down. Their height difference wasn't a big deal and was just part of the package deal.

As he spoke, her eyes would wander through the crowd of people and came to rest on the cloaked form that came in. An envoy from the Sith Empire. Listening to its words, her eyes narrowed and she tensed up. It wasn't the poor man's fault this had happened to him, she was sure. The Empire he spoke for...she wanted to go away and Ra was tense through the entire message.

Not flinching from the figure, nor did she approach it. After it finished its speech, her attention moved on. It flitted from person to person, making note of them and who they each represented.

Noticing one woman leaving the are, it made her curious as to what was going on. There was something in the air and when Voph caught her eye, he basically confirmed her suspicion. He followed her out and then excused himself from her side.

The direction he went was of no surprise to her, but his words and actions were. It was a diversion though. If this envoy was the enemy then Voph would have stayed around it. Wherever he had gone was where any danger might be coming from. Making a choice in things, she followed him. She would rendezvous with Josh again later.

What had been hoped to be a friendly and diplomatic session had turned dangerous and she had to stick with her beliefs. Walking up to stand next to Voph, she faced down Ella with him. Her glowing eyes gleaming in the darkness and tail waving behind her. His comment about being human did not apply to her in the slightest and she smirked just slightly.

[member="Voph"] [member="Ella Nova"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay frowned. This was unexpected and badly so. She had a visit from [member="Eye of Solomon"] before the Siege of Commenor took place. No truth or good would come from this meeting.

Viribus tensed up as he picked up on his Mistress' distress, his tail coiling around her arm a little tighter. Were it not for her blazer, the spikes would surely be cutting through her skin.

Kay nodded to [member="Voph"] as he departed and then she turned to @Lisza Starsteeker . "I'm sorry to cut this short, but I'm not feeling well at the moment. I think that I shall be going home." It wasn't going to be safe here. Despite the good people that were here, she wasn't very comfortable. Maybe it was just all too soon.

She turned and headed to the door to exit the temple and back to her ship.

The entire summit, Mand’alor the Infernal and her retinue of Mandalorians stood by [member="Alexandra Feanor"]’s tree. Black matte Beskar’kandar clad Death Watch stood beside Clan Australis and Clan Cadera guards. In the middle was Yasha, in her armour and full wolf-helm eight foot two inches tall. An entire retinue of fully armoured Mandalorians was bound to make certain members of the summit uncomfortable, but diplomacy did not happen from linen. Not to Yasha Cadera’s Empire.

Her spouse [member="Kaine Australis"] meandered with whiskey, walking back around to his riduur and the other Mandalorians. She saw her Aunt [member="Lady Kay"], and waited for the right moment to see the Commenori Queen again. There was far too much catching up to do.

Safe inside her wolf-helm, Yasha’s HUD flashed from face to face, the facial recognition software filling in names and data to those people she didn’t recognize.

Then, the tortured soldier [member="Eye of Solomon"] came from the Sith ship. Yasha ground her teeth. She stepped forward and put a gauntlet-clad hand on Alexandra’s shoulder.

“He’s Decraniated. It’s a common practice in Zambrano’s Palace on Bastion and throughout his holdings. Soldiers and captives, given a half-life, with their brains removed. If any are missing prisoners of war, this is one of the likely ends. May all, who fall in battle die to it as honours a warrior... not... not this.” Yasha’s grey armour weave cloak shifted away from her distending belly, as she bent her knees to see eye to machine with this abomination.

“Capi rii yr i'aylrish, Koemi. Dam'd ueki xiuemk i'ayl ri'vanuomdev uallalr. Tuer er i'ayl ami omk amsi' vuomvi.” Yasha growled in Epicant, yanking the dog tags off the decraniated being’s neck. The dog tags were the weight of neuronium as the Infernal nigh stomped to [member="Lady Kay"] and held them in her gauntlets made for war.

“I’m sorry, Aunt Kay. At least let me right this wrong tonight. Please let me put your fallen soldier out of his personal Hell.”

Sweeping Alexandra to her side, Yasha put her arm around the ginger woman’s shoulders.

“Calm, c’yare. Do not be defeated by a tasteless joke or moment of hutuun posturing. I’ll do it. No letting blood on these beautiful healing hands tonight.” There was a bustle of shields raising, Death Watch guards rushed to Yasha’s side. A coded message went through the Mandalorian HUD’s, and all but two swept the premises in silence.

The twitch of her wolf-helm. A message for Alex: Let me do this for you.

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
Interacting with: [member="Dominic Craig"]
Attire: White suit and grey pants

Harley had tried to keep a straight face while talking with the newcomer and her company, but couldn't help but snigger a little by their somewhat unprepared nature when asked a simple question. He was not sure if it was just due to lack of training, that they needed to hide something suddenly or were just not expecting a person to actually approach them and talk. Either way it was a little funny, even more so when the women who had yet to give a name suddenly did the classic 'look over there act.

Ture it had some merit, the strange creature that called itself the eye of Solomon was quite the intimidating being, also not something you see everyday, but even still it was clear they were looking for an excuse to bypass his question and go onto someone else. Harley gave a mental shrug, playing along with the women's act and looking back to the part machine and organic being as it spouted it's greetings to everyone present. It was plain to the point nothing he wouldn't expect and a little cryptic, yep that was the Sith alright, not that he cared much at this point int time.

With miss red head scampering away to see Alex Harley turned back to 'Mr Blue', returning a sly smile to the man as he spoke up about the crowd. "Well when you form a new government not long after the last one fell in the core worlds you are bound to turn a few head, make quite a few friends... and enemies at the same time". "You'd agree with that no? after all the core worlds are always a symbolic stature to who controls the galaxy, wealth and trade lanes".

Even he was surprised with how many showed up, quite a few were unknown to himself but seemed to hold quite a lot of power, several groups of people having already formed, chatter filling the once quite garden area. "Ahh I asked but never got a full response, are you and your companion here representing some nation? a planet perhaps? or some trader with high soial standing"? "Just asking is all, I tend to use these days as a chance to do business as well as talk, but you need not tell me if you wish, I always enjoy a little mystery eveynow and then, keeps things... interesting".

Jaius Sovv

J
Jaius noticed the First Order delegation's arrival first, pointedly ignoring any scattered glances in his direction. It was the Sith delegate that truly caught his attention. At least the Imperials still had enough self awareness to play the game, Zambrano's ego was so unchecked that Representative Sovv couldn't even be certain that he had recognized his choice of delegate in the [member="Eye of Solomon"] for the insult that it was. As tension around the room spiked with this new confrontation, the Sullustan gripped his hover cane all the tighter. By all appearances he was unarmed, but known only to a few was that his cane doubled as a crude rifle.

Offering the [member="Lady Kay"] a conciliatory nod and grimace to show her that he understood all too well how she was feeling. He had been looking forward to another conversation with the Commenori monarch, and if nothing else than the Sith's envoy had denied him that opportunity. Flagging down a concierge under cover of the unrest, he pondered for a moment and then arranged for a round of Sullustan gin to be sent over to the First Order delegates. Their leader was the only one he recognized, she was a prominent member of their Security Bureau and still the only intelligence was a grainy holostill and an alias, not even a full name...[member="The Major"].

Raising his own glass, he offered her another grimacing smile as the source of their sudden fortune was pointed out across the room. The First Order had ruined millions of lives in their vendetta against his people, even now his race's entire homeworld was subject to Imperial law. Jaius would never forgive them for what they had done, but he wasn't about to appear before them as a broken man. They would likely find little enough welcome here as it was, there were many in the Core deeply uncomfortable at the nature of their burgeoning relationship with the Atrisian Commonwealth.

"At least we had the courtesy not to invite each other to parties..." he mumbled quietly to himself, still gauging the Major's reaction to his gesture. The New Republic wanted to play the great mediators, it was a laudable notion, and had even been his own goal for some time. Odd that it had taken Grand Moff [member="Natasi Fortan"] to teach him that there were some who just couldn't be bargained with. True believers in an ideology so at odds with progressive democracy that the two could never coexist on one galactic stage in peace for long.

[member="Dominic Craig"] | [member="Luther Ando"]​

"I'm not one to go that far senator." The spy cockily offered, "Perhaps a century ago, the Core worlds commanded respect. But the One Sith and Galactic Alliance left these worlds in ruin." He paused, and took a drag from his cigar, blowing a puff of acrid smoke away from himself. "Empires in the Outer Rim, such as the First Order, the Mandalorians, Confederacy and the Sith, they hold true power." He shrugged, "But all things considered, I think your little Republic here is doing a job. A damn fine one, for getting things on track." Craig's eyes glanced over to the scene, as two unruly, and unkempt looking figures began harassing the mass of metal and flesh. Craig reached, and snagged a flute of some form of beverage from a nearby server as he sauntered past.

He looked at the senator as she asked him about their business. "How rude of myself. Me and my associate, Miss Grey," he gestured toward the Major, wide eyed and enamoured with the bizarre creature, "Are representatives of the Hargraves shipping firm." He allowed himself a small chuckle, "We're a transportation company in the Outer Rim," he looked at the senator, a mischievous glint in his eye, "So we mightn't have the same reach, or dare I say prestige as a politician such as yourself." He took a sip, deciding to take a pre-emptive step, "We primarily ship manufactured goods from Confederacy space, all the way to Kathol, First Order space, and the Mandalorian territories." He took another drag, "But we ar-" He was cut short as a movement came out the corner of his eye, swivelling quickly to intercept it. It was the trees, they were coming out of the goddamned trees!

Special Agent Craig's heart began to race, and he began to look around, for whoever the hell was coming. And that's when he saw them. Mandalorians who began sweeping the premises. Dominic winced, and for a moment, closed his eyes. His fists clenched, as he was now engulfed with the familiar smell of decay, and mud. It was all so fresh, the screams, seemingly echoing through his mind. He could feel the heat of the jungle on his skin and the roar of enemy fire in the distance. Oh God... Oh God....

A sharp intake of alcohol eased his suffering. And Dominic returned to the business of espionage, his head turned to the Mandalorians. A quick analysis quickly saw that the newcomers were not affiliated with any singular clan, but were in fact the infamous Deaths Watch. Craig tried to calm himself with another sip, and a drag, but beads of sweat were already dripping down his forehead. His whole body felt ripe with it. "It really does seem things have escalated." He offered with a small, nervous chuckle. "Apologies." He mused, "Just, just had a bit of moment." He chuckled again, before his eyes delved into the crowd, searching for his Director. The agent watched the Major, and tried to think of some way to signal her. The situation was becoming too tense for his liking. It seemed only a singular spark would set of this powderkeg. A spark Dominic hoped he could avoid by getting out of dodge.

[member="Jaius Sovv"] | [member="Luther Ando"] | [member="Harley"] Fenstermacher | [member="Yasha Cadera"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Riamah"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="The Major"] | [member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Vulpesen"] | [member="Voph"] | [member="Ella Nova"] | [member="Noah Corek"] | [member="Eye of Solomon"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Noah grunted when Alex waved him but relented none the less. While he was in charge of security her vote still overrode his which meant that he would have to stand down for now at least. With a few blinks to activate the comlink inside his helmet Noah opened a channel to the command center. "Lieutenant, activate the shield generator. Appearantly we might be getting some unwanted visitors." Noah sighed as he finally took his sights off of the monster before him. Slinging his rifle down by his hip Noah turned and looked for Alex in the hall and that's when he saw her and the Mandalore. No wasn't an idiot he saw the way that Yasha was holding Alex. Noah felt something in his chest, a tightness, an emotion. "Huh, so that's what that feels like." Noah muttered quietly to himself as he grabbed three glasses of whiskey from a nearby serving tray and down two in quick succession.

Of course Alex didn't care for him, of course. He was damaged, broken. Alex deserved someone who wasn't or who could treat her well. Not the washed up old soldier that he was. Sighing to himself Noah flagged down one of his Commandos. "Sir?" The soldier asked concern written on her face as she could see the emotions in his face, something that old General never had. "If anyone asks for me tell them I'm not to be disturbed." Sighing Noah grabbed an entire bottle of whiskey from a nearby table and wander off to find a nice corned. It took Noah a few minutes but he finally found an abandoned room with a bed. Laying his weapons down against the wall and stripping off his torso armor Noah laid down in the bed and stared towards the ceiling which oddly had a mirror. "To perpetual loneliness old man." Noah said before taking a deep swig from the bottle and sighing.

[member="Eye of Solomon"] - [member="The Major"] - [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] - [member="Riamah"] - [member="Harley"] Fenstermacher - [member="Jaius Sovv"] - [member="Theo Vereen"] - [member="Ella Nova"] - [member="Alexandra Feanor"] - [member="Svenn"] - [member="Lady Kay"] - [member="Lisza Starseeker"] - [member="Dominic Craig"] - [member="Luther Ando"] - [member="Voph"] - [member="Vulpesen"] - [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Staring at the abomination, Vulpesen bristled and rose up to his full height. While not impressively tall at under six feet tall, it was the eyes of the man that would cause een a rancor to back down. Eyes that had seen war and death, and the worse atrocities that the Galaxy had to offer. Around him, the air seemed to chill and invisible tendrils rose form his back, prepared to spear the unholy creation from all sides, stopped only by his debates with his own moral code. As he pondered what to do about this moral dilema however, [member="Alexandra Feanor"] was thankfully able to solve his dilemna. This was after all, his home. Should such an abomination appear in the Veran Temples, then it would be his problem. But for now, it was hers.

Even as he started to relax from the shock of this cruel joke, Vulpesen felt a jolt run up his spine as alarms went off within his mind. Something was wrong. Something was here. Vulpesen ahd spent his life training to listen to the ehartbeat fo the force. He had once stared into the force and seen all those who lay cradled in its grasp. It had burned his very soul to do so, but none the less, he had done it. Since that day that he had revealed the portal to hell in his bedroom, Vulpesen had followed the call of the force, reaching calamity before it had even struck. Whatever foolish sith thought it wold be a good idea to attack Alderaan while the Valde stood on its surface with his children was a fool indeed.

His hand shot up to his comlink, contacting the squad of royal guads who stood ever present wthin the Vixen, on special alert due to the unusual ammount of the royal family members in the area. "Harlow, get loaded up! Someone's here and on the off chance they get down, I don't want them to even have a tail that they might sweep between their legs." There was a venom in his voice, a hatred reserved only for those that threatened his family. "Kids I'm sure your mother has given you some rooms to stay in. Go there now." While hisvoice had taken a more loving demeanor, there was no compromise within it. It was steely tone that instantly told the kids that it would be better to duck down and do as they were told.

[member="Ella Nova"]
[member="Eye of Solomon"]

Well wasn't this quite the scene now? Just as he was about to give this "Tobias" character his reply, the all too unique shrill of metal grinding against stone rang through his ears. It was piercing to him and sent something of a shiver down his spine. What was that God awful sound?

Svenn spun on heel and his crimson eyes fell upon . . . well something. A life-form he had no knowledge of and in his wealth of it, that was saying something. This . . . creature, if it could be called that, more machine than flesh was something straight out of a horror story told in the dead of night among friends. A creative science experiment, sure, but one gone very wrong. Nevertheless, even with as atrocious as this thing appeared, it captured his scientific mind. He wanted - no he needed to know more. This thing was quite the horrific, yet interesting creation. He emanated death, yet walked among the living. It was organic, yet heavily mechanical in nature. Even its voice echoed its cybernetic reformation. Really quite the project and he sought to learn more about this thing.

However, it wasn't lost on him, that he was still presently engaged with this "Tobias Redford" ([member='Luther Ando']) and he didn't plan to simply ignore the man. After all, it had been he approached the man, and it would likely come across as quite rude to such a simple life form should he simply disengage from the conversation. He pivoted again, directing his focus, although briefly, back to the man whom he'd opened in conversation with. "You may identify me as Kyxx, should you desire to address me as such." It was the only answer he gave the man as it was the only answer he'd asked for.

Then he spun on heel once more to eye the foul creation of mechanization and decomposing flesh. A true spectacle, but one quite rudely engaged by what the Chiss could only assume was a fearful and trigger happy, simple-minded, soldier type. It was too difficult to identify the man touted in armor with a helm that crowned his head.

Oh but yes, there were more guests now. Easily identifiable ones at that. The Mandalorian leader, or "Mand'alor" as they were known among their own kind was among them. This was a person Svenn made note of and made plans to introduce himself at a later time. Yasha, she was called.

And now, so it seemed, just as quickly as the scene had escalated in hostility, it had been subverted. Interesting that such behaviors could flip so quickly, a sure sign of an illogical and unbalanced route of thought. But this, as Svenn had come to learn, was quite a common trait of the common people. They didn't think, they reacted. They allowed impulse to drive their decisions. They were not mindful. But not everyone could be.

His attention flashed briefly back to "Tobias" once again. "If you will excuse me, Mr. Redford, I must take a closer examination of our maliciously dressed visitor."

Eye of Solomon

E
The creature craned its head to the side as if listening for something no one else could.

-: That is something else my master wished to impart on you, Alexandra Feanor. There is a serpent in our midst that vexes both of our respective peoples, one that would best be torn out root and stem and cast into the fire. :-

It ignored all other advances and made itself plain to Alexandra, extending a small datapad that had been hooked onto its body towards her in an offering. When activated, the device would power up and cycle through several intelligence reports concerning the individual calling itself Ella Nova, though it would go to mention that her Sith name was Darth Arya and that the visage of Nova was nothing more than a cover. It would also go over several points divulged by a servant of the Sith Empire when they were approached by Darth Arya, including their ties to the Jen'ari which had threatened both the New Republic and the Sith Empire on different occasions.

-: The woman known as Ella Nova is a Sith Lord, known as Darth Arya. She belongs to a minor denomination attempting to revive the Rule of Two and has attempted to manipulate both Republicans and Sith to her own ends. But she overstepped, she divulged much of her plans to one who had once been her lover, and in turn, the woman once known as Pandeima informed my Master with all due haste. No doubt the viper in your company is now attempting to put her plan into action. Should you eliminate this threat, the Emperor may be more willing to entertain a diplomatic notion from the New Republic, Lady Feanor. The destruction of this servant was expected and is welcomed, for what better action than death to mark this summit. :-

The creature would finish speaking, going stiff as a board as it patiently waited for its own destruction.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Josh could hear what was going on in the background, and knew where this was going. Alex's "pride" demanded she kill it, and he heard the voice of the woman he had been hoping to meet as well - [member="Yasha Cadera"] who seemed to be rather close to Alex. Something he noted dutifully but what truly caught his attention was Yasha's explanation on what this thing was.

That was what finally got a frown out of Josh. And made up his mind.

But the man, or what was once a man before Zambrano did what he'd done to it, would ignore his request and suddenly speak out. He revealed what the Silver Jedi Order had already suspected, but were still working on providing further evidence - Ella Nova was a Sith Lord. It seemed to provide evidence, and of course Zambrano would full on suggest killing the thing. It was as he was. Josh wasn't surprised at all.

He would allow Alex to take the evidence offered before he would kneel down in front of the servant.

The next words out of his mouth had intended to be asking if it wanted him to end it. But it seemed that the Sith had rendered it unable to even move, much less speak if it even could speak in the first place without it just being something recorded from the other end. Josh let out a sigh, hating what had to be done as he couldn't help but look on the poor thing with absolute sorrow.

"This isn't fair" Josh would admit to the creature, even if it couldn't answer him. "You didn't deserve this. You fought for a cause, just as many of us here have..."

Taking a deep breath, he reached out his hand to hold that of the creature, as it couldn't accept itself. He gave the hand a calm squeeze as he would pull his lightsaber from his belt. He looked upon the creature one more time.

"May the Force bring you to a better life in the next world than the one you've lived here."

With that, he closed his eyes and activated his lightsaber. The blue blade pierced through the creature's gut before anyone could stop him. For Josh... Alex was the host here, and Yasha, by the looks of it... Was closely linked. To act on her anger now, in front of everyone... It could ruin her. Especially if she did more than just kill it, as she or many of the others here would likely do. But Josh... Well, much of the galaxy already thought the Silver Jedi Order was this and that. He'd rather give this one a quick death over what the others might do, and accept any consequences to follow.

As the form lurched over, Josh caught them before they could fall. He would lay them carefully on their back, placing their hands over each other. He looked for a weapon, but did not find one. He had wanted to treat it the same as any honorable warrior who had fallen in battle. For odds are, by what Yasha stated... It likely had. They had died when they were turned into this... Thing. All this thing was, was what was left.

No longer in any sort of good mood, the Jedi Master would turn toward [member="Alexandra Feanor"] and Yasha. He gave a gentle bow.

"Alex" He spoke softly. He knew she wouldn't be happy with him for "Stealing her kill" so to speak, but... It was what it was. He then looked toward Yasha, the woman he'd wanted to speak to, but... Circumstances didn't dictate it right now. "Su cuy'gar, Mand'alor" He greeted in the same fashion, this time placing his hand over his heart out of respect for her position. "Su cuy'gar" roughly translated to "you live", which was apparently the general greeting for Mandalorians.

"We will speak another time. I had best find Ra" He spoke quietly as he would stride off. There was work to be done.

[member="Riamah"]

Kalic struggle a bit to right himself. He tried to focus, not knowing this place was a nexus. He couldn't reign it all in though. The Force energy there just kept blinding him. He tried to walk straight, listening for where the others there. He could hear some of what was going on. There was someone, or something, there that mad someone every angry. They called whatever it was an insult. Yesh. It was either that bad or someone no one expected was here. The Miraluka groaned though, trying to keep himself straight before finding... something with his foot and falling over. Great. He was probably making the Fel Empire look like a laughing stoke right now. Coming to this summit and not being able to see where he was going. The pilot grumbled in Huttese as he heaved himself back up, and hearing something mechanical speak. Then a lightsaber?

"I can't see anything. What's going on?" A didn't ask anyone in particular, but was hoping for an answer.

[member="Ella Nova"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Eye of Solomon"] [member="Svenn"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Dominic Craig"] [member="Jaius Sovv"] [member="Harley"] Fenstermacher [member="Yasha Cadera"] @Riamah @Premier William Harris I [member="Voph"] [member="Luther Ando"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"]

28phFUx.png

Quite suddenly there was quick flash from behind the [member="Eye of Solomon"] which most likely added to the growing mixture of confusion. What could it be? An interloper? Some hero? Perhaps a jedi who had enough of entertaining a member of the Sith Empire?

Nope.

Just the Major, the tall Almanian woman with a white feathered cap, who had taken out a datapad and stood behind the monster’s back.

Her tongue was stuck out, revealing that it went just about the length to be able to wag by her chin, and one eye was tightly closed in a scrunched up, pained expression -perhaps her best physical imitation of the sithspawn. One hand made the standard galactic Life Day gesture, and the free hand thumbed the button that resulted in her taking a selfie.

She took a moment to examine it; apparently the result made her quite happy.
But what was this? Guards? Death Watch? Battles and raging violence at some point in some time? Egad!

“Oops. Pardon me.”

The Director nervously did a bashful smile and shrug, and then slunk away and into some of the crowd towards Agent Craig, dropping the feigned jitters with what was clearly expertise. Along her path came a waiter with a glass of gin. They pointed out who sent the drink. A Sullustan gentleman. In fact, the Sullustan gentleman.

Lady Shepard had secretly coveted a chance to speak with the politician who just never seemed to die. Now was a good a time as any. She had complete confidence that Agent Craig could handle any smoozhing that would take place. Outwardly she gave Jaius a grin that could be mistake for coming from a shark. This was not helped by the methodical, even pace that she undertook while looking to intercept him. Inwardly, she burned the name [member="Ella Nova"] into her memory along with the details provided by the friendly tool of the Sith Empire. Once she was within earshot of Jauis the Major gave him a nod while raising her glass in thanks, saying:

“This may not be the strangest day of your life. But I bet it’s going to rank quite highly up there.”

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Luther Ando"] | [member="Dominic Craig"] | [member="Voph"] | [member="Lisza Starseeker"] | [member="Jaius Sovv"] | [member="Devlyn Kane"] | [member="Theo Vereen"] | [member="Noah Corek"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Svenn"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Jaius Sovv

J
Jaius looked on intently as the Silver Jedi dispatched the Republic's unwelcome guest, and despite his better nature the faintest smirk of satisfaction splayed across his lips at the sight. He knew nothing about [member="Ella Nova"], and was loathe to condemn anyone based on evidence presented by an envoy of the Sith Emperor, but it was not his place to intervene. As an elected Senator, this was an internal matter, and if he were to accomplish his aims here today he could not afford to get bogged down in religious politics. Momentarily distracted by so public a spectacle, the Sullustan barely suppressed a shiver when he realized that somehow [member="The Major"] had closed the distance between them with unnatural grace.

Spooks. They were the predators of galactic politics, and Jaius could not help but feel that he had unwittingly maneuvered himself straight into a lioness' den.

"These days, they're all pretty much up there," he said, finally taking his eyes off the lifeless [member="Eye of Solomon"] and assessing her with his beady obsidian eyes, "I imagine this is also something of an unusual turn of events for a woman in your line of work."

It was more than mere bluster. Since the sacking of Coruscant and Lothal his life had taken a decided turn for the weird. Life in the Outer Rim was always an adventure, and at his age it was almost too much excitement to handle. At the rate he was going, he didn't know how many years he had left. Sullustans were not a long lived species. Glancing around the temple garden to ensure they held at least a modicum of privacy, Sovv hesitated at what he wanted to ask next. Would betraying his interest seem like an act of weakness? It seemed worth the risk for him to know.

"I trust the Grand Moff is in good health. You will send Natasi my regards?"

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Eye of Solomon"] - [member="The Major"] - [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] - [member="Riamah"] - [member="Harley"] Fenstermacher - [member="Jaius Sovv"] - [member="Theo Vereen"] - [member="Ella Nova"] - [member="Alexandra Feanor"] - [member="Svenn"] - [member="Lady Kay"] - [member="Lisza Starseeker"] - [member="Dominic Craig"] - [member="Luther Ando"] - [member="Voph"] - [member="Vulpesen"] - [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Noah sighed as he stared at himself in the mirror and took a swig from the now one fourth empty bottle. As the alcohol began to process in his system Noah's thoughts began to shift and change. Why was he sitting alone in this room while Alex was out there with another person? Why was he moping? He was Noah Corbulo Corek V, he had fought Imperials, Bando Gora, hell he had even fought zombies of Dagobah! Standing up and throwing the bottle against the wall Noah grabbed his armor and fastened back on before securing all his weapons back on his person.

Opening the door he was immediately confronted by one of his Commandos. "Sir the Mandalore brought the Death Watch with them and they are now patrolling the grounds. Orders?" Noah scratched his chin at that it could cause an incident to occur but at he same time he and the Republic were in charge of security here and not the Mandalore. "Tell Lieutenant Moore to find the commander of the Death Watch and have the two of them coordinate patrols that are equal part of our troops and their's. If they refuse tell them to talk to me. For now I have something to take care." After dispensing his orders Noah walked past the commando and began towards the main meeting hall.

It took a few minutes to get there as Noah was trying to mull over his thoughts he finally came to the chamber and saw them. Taking a deep breath Noah clipped his helmet to his belt and made his way over to them. Pushing past the guard that was obviously going to try and stop him Noah came to stop just outside of arms reach and looked towards Alex. "Alex, are you okay?" Noah asked, his face scrunched up in concern.

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
Interacting With: [member="Dominic Craig"]

"Ture the core had been quite devastated recently, and yes the First Order and CIS do control some very important planets, Bespin and Geonisis are quite the powerhouses for the respective industries". Harley continued to listen intently to the words of Mr blue, cocking an eyebrow at his self explanation and apparent job, his smile becoming be sly with each word. He was a little eager to reply before a suddenly spike in the mans emotions came through, small shouts and the sound of weapons being readied echoing from the main group in the garden area.

A small sigh escaped as the commotion behind the two got more intense, the Echani looking behind for a small moment as the Death Watch guards of the Mandaloiran leader came front to deal with the [member="Eye of Solomon"]. "Well I don't blame you, the Death Watch does not have the best reputation in my mind, but what would you expect from a half dead being suddenly showing up at a 'peaceful' party". "Seems like the Sith empire was more focused on causing problems then anything else by their choice in ambassador". Like come on literately anything would have been better then sending more or less a zombie into this temple.

Slwoly Harley stated to make his way over to the table, almost ciriling Mr blue, taking a glass for himself and taking a sip while keeping an eye on the current show taking place a few meters away. "Still that is not really my concern, I honesty couldn't care much about the whole cyborg corpse over there, no I am far more interesting in you and your partner Mr blue". "You see, my company operates mainly out of Nar Hasska, I know almost every major shipping firm that runs in the outer rim and around CIS space". "More over before inheriting it, the company I run was originally a shipping firm itself run by my father".

"So tell me, how come I've never heard of you or your Hargraves enterprise Mr Blue"? Harley said, in a coy and humorous tone. Did he suspect the man or lying? Quite, the moment 'Ms Grey' had stumble in her words Harley had suspected something was off, that combined with his natural tendency to distrust anyone he didn't added to the suspicion.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Well, this isn't how I expected my evening would be spent." Vanessa's form soon shimmered into existence amongst the guests, soon coming over to Alexandra and the abomination. This was not the actual woman, no - that woman was within the meditation chamber of the Ablution, which even now was traveling about the fringes of the Alderaan system, running on minimal power but with shields up and weapons offline. For the time being she had been content to simply watch, not manifesting herself in any sort of pseudo-physical form. Yet the recent actions of the [member="Eye of Solomon"] had vindicated her intent to form an illusion capable of interacting with the others here - Ayra had made her move and she wanted to be here to witness it - to intervene, possibly. How fortuitous that such an illusion could do what some could not.

"You'll have to excuse me, Alex - my, you have healed up nicely, haven't you? - but when I heard a significant number of important political leaders were gathered together, I simply had to see what was going on." She looked at the information on the datapad the Eye of Solomon had showcased to [member="Alexandra Feanor"], reconfirming that it was the information she had previously provided to the agent known as Kole Harper. "Yeah, that all looks right. If you want to reverify it, Alex, I have several copies of the data located around certain important locations. I can provide one to you as soon as an hour from now." The Ablution began to change course, heading deeper into the system.

"So... now that Ayra has made her move, what do we do next?" She looked at Alex, curious to see how the Jedi grandmaster would respond to the information just released to her.

Dominic watched with unease the developing situation with the Mandalorians, and the dead corpse, and somewhat idly listened to the chatter of the senator. It was mostly self-centred garbage and nonsense, nothing to really be concerned about. And then a woman seemed to come out of nowhere, at which point, Craig dropped his glass, shattering it to the ground. "What the kark was that poodoo?!" He barked, pointing at the small crowd which was circling the strange beastial form. "We've got Mandalorians, we've got just..." He took another drag, "Just," he leaned back against a nearby tree, and sighed, "Kark it man, just, kark it."

He looked at the New Republican with a mixture of confusion, "How do you just not look at this, with any..." he frantically gestured "Any concern, or any emotion." He looked again over the body, and then the newcomer, "I mean, look at this mess. Look at it." He grunted, his tone exacerbated, "This was meant to be a nice diplomatic meet and greet." He turned to a nearby waiter, "Look at these assholes, they're getting paid jack, to dress in suits, and serve wine, glad-hand us assholes, and make sure we're fed." He gestured to himself and the senator, "And now they're dealing with a deformed corpse, probably seeping feces somewhere." He pointed at Solomon, "A militia, of beskar-clad goons, and people coming," He gritted his teeth, and his fists clenched, "People coming out of the karking trees!"

His whole body seemed to be having some form of panic attack, "They're coming out of the goddamn trees man, the goddamn trees!" He looked at the senator, and then jumped, performing a perfect one eighty degree turn, "The trees man, they're coming out the damn trees..." He muttered, before approaching a waiter, he grabbed the small plate, the waiter was carrying, filled with flutes bearing liquor. The waiter briefly tried to fight off the FOSB man, but the agent shook his head, "Shove it!" He snarled, taking out a wad of Republic credits, and shoving them to his chest. Satisfied, the waiter left.

Craig set the plate down on a nearby table. "I've seen, a lot of things in my time senator," He began, before taking a glass, and downing the rich, golden, brown liquid. It burned the whole way down, "I've fought in battles," Another glass was downed, "I've seen, and done things which will haunt me to my dying day." Another glass finished, and set down with a clunk, "But kark me," He downed another, "This maybe, the biggest poodoofest I have ever, had the displeasure of being apart of."

[member="Vanessa Vantai"] | [member="Harley"] Fenstermacher | [member="Noah Corek"] | [member="Jaius Sovv"] | [member="The Major"] | [member="Ella Nova"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Svenn"] | [member="Voph"] | [member="Alexandra Feanor"] | [member="Luther Ando"] [member="Kalic Daws"] | [member="Riamah"] | [member="Eye of Solomon"]

Vulpesen turned to face [member="Vanessa Vantai"] as she appeared, watching as his kids hustle doff to their rooms. It seemed this little meeting of governments was starting to go to hell in a hand basket. In truth, he felt bad for his ex. She had worked hard for this, and seeing these atrocities did fill him with a fair ammount of anger. But with that anger, tehre was something else. A determination, a hominess that only a soldeir could feel when surrounded by the prospect of danger. "You're annoying enough on the battlefield. Leave now before I make it my mission to track you down. And if Alex told you anything about me, you'll know that those aren't idle words." His gaze was cold and harsh as he stared down the sith woman.

Even as he spoke, he demonstrated his abiltiies. His was a mind that had on several occasions touced the galaxy. He had searched for Alex across the Galaxy and into the netherworld. Finding the outed sith in singular building would be childs play. All he had to do to find miss [member="Ella Nova"], was find the one presence in the room that held the darkness and the subtle feeling of, 'Damn it.' As he expanded his presence through the temple, Vulpesen spared a brief moment to click into his comlink. "Harlow, send two of your men to watch over the kids. The rest link up with Republic security and see where they need you."

[member="Noah Corek"]
[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom