Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Day in the Life...

DITL.png

THEED.

The markets of Naboo's capital were teaming with life and all the busyness which came with a heavily populated area. Regardless of status or position, the markets were the one place where people and species of all kinds gathered together for the common purpose of enjoying the atmosphere. Masks did not matter here, and those with authority could simply be themselves. Many wore a façade, hiding their true selves from the public eye. Battle was one thing, politics something else, life, that was another beast all of its own. Everyone needed an escape from the masquerade and the markets were a place to do that.

A calm breeze blew through the outdoor bazar as the sun held itself high in the afternoon sky. Open shops littered the streets, and the sounds of children playing at the local park near by carried themselves through the various stalls. At the center of it all was a hand carved, ornate carrousel. A lively melody drew attention to it, as if it were a siren's call. Those looking for something fun and care free would find it in the carnival atmosphere.

There was no better picture of the life which was offered among the many planets of the Southern Systems. The Confederacy was truly a melting pot, and the markets of Theed were at the center of it. Opportunities to meet those alike and opposite at the markets were plenty. Come one and come all to the grand bazar! Who will you meet, and what will you find?

This thread is designed to help you explore your character outside the battles and the fights, official socials and missions. Come have fun, find out what kind of clothes your character likes. Play some carnival games. Get your favorite flavor of ice cream. Run into someone you only ever see "on the job." Let your hair down. If you can find it at the mall I bet you could find it here. Let your imagination run wild and enjoy a "Day in the Life of Theed..."

NABOO

Lorta was quite literally an out of body experience.

And that was enough to put a damper on any sort of apprenticeship. When Abel had promised to safeguard his two students, he had no idea that they would more or less die and fight ghosts for an afternoon. It was enough so that he made sure to pull out of the active roster for a bit so that they could focus on the more mundane. He had his students wave about their lightsabers and practice tapping into the Force - but more than that, he made sure to expose them to the other parts of being a Knight Obsidian.

Namely, making sure the people were okay. Abiding by the spirit of law, not necessarily the letter. On Naboo, there were plenty of opportunities for that. Like not throwing a hungry kid in jail when he swiped an apple, but rather sentencing him to scrubbing graffiti off a wall. The "patrols" throughout Naboo's beating heart were a welcome reprieve for Abel as well - for he put all the demands of his house on the back burner.

Suffice it to say, this was more akin to what being his apprentice would be. It wouldn't be all demons and ghosts. Sometimes, it'd be as simple as writing a ticket.

"I'd say you two have earned a break for now." he'd say, resting his palms upon the top of his head. "Lunch?"

mJo1eUW.png

"I'd say you two have earned a break for now. Lunch?" Luna barely heard her Master’s voice as it threatened to break through her foggy thoughts and muses. “Huh?” She looked up, Abel’s handsome features caught her gaze as the sounds of Naboo filtered back into her mind and senses. Lorta had changed something- the young Smuggler’s head wasn’t quite sure what it was. The voices echoing through her mind were usually only reserved for dreams and an attempt to sleep. But now? They came to her during the day, causing her to feel distracted and more in a fog than her pills could ever give her. “Lunch? Sounds fine to me.”

Truthfully, she wasn’t hungry- Looking over at Illyria, she gave them both as much of a smile as she could muster. Perhaps it was the lack of day drinking that was causing it. She had done her best to cut back which was hard enough. Was it the stress of their mission that had triggered old memories? “Luna…” Was something trying to warn her? She didn’t know anymore. “Plus I’m sure the princess here needs to sit for a bit.” She tried to pull herself back into reality and to the whole reason, they were here.

The idea of learning more responsibilities that didn’t require a weapon was an interesting concept. Luna had spent her whole time on the other side of the law that it felt different and new being taught on how to uphold it. Tickets were mundane but she understood not wanting to give brute force just for something simple. Though, in her mind depending on the being she felt that it could have been more deserving. The patrols, so to speak, were equally mundane as Luna didn’t mind the action and the distractions. But she took in the culture around them, watching beings come and go. She placed her hands on her hips as she stepped out of the way of a busy passerby. “It seems.. busier than I expected it to be.”
•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | Abel Denko Abel Denko Illyria Le Fey Illyria Le Fey

Relationship Status: It's Complicated

C O N F U S E D
Ger.png

WEARING: xxx
TAG: OPEN

A dress, there had never been anything more intimidating than trying to buy clothing for someone of the opposite gender. Gerwald had never been one for style himself, every suit he owned was selected for him by someone that held far better taste than him. The wolf was a warrior, a combatant, a predator, and about as knowledgeable of women’s fashion as Srina Talon Srina Talon was good at baking muffins. Perhaps the lupine could have avoided the entire situation by avoiding events which required a date and expensive clothes. Unfortunately his role as Lord Commander afforded him no such opportunity.

The markets of Theed were different. Among the crowds Gerwald was able to move about as inconspicuous as a man of his stature could. While he stood a head and shoulders above most, the native of Stewjon know how to blend in with those much beneath the station he currently filled. To that end he was dressed casually, his preferred level of sophistication. He likely stood out more than he fit in as he approached a small boutique which sold fine traditional Naboo fashions. He owed Lunara Azure Lunara Azure a dress, and he was going to make good on his promise to replace it. Gerwald Lechner always kept his promises.

Blue eyes scanned over a red ensemble, immediately wondering why his blonde friend never seemed to wear the color. There were too many options. Red, blue, purple, something called chartreuse, and as many fabrics as there were colors to choose from seemed to make the wolf rather flustered.

“I’m never going to figure this out,” he said under his breath.

Skilled with a blade, and a master of the force, did not make Gerwald Lechner an expert in women’s dresses.

Last edited:

SHOPPING TRIP
Objective: What is this dude doing?
Equipment: Under-Armor, Clothes-How they look, Wrist Device, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator
Weapons: Two ornate Zenji Needles being used as hairpins
Tags: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner + Open​

In the corner of the shop, perusing a rack of assorted Naboo fashion was the green and black haired jedi girl, idly picking through the selections before her. Her hair was pulled into a neat bun, the green and black colors making a windmill pattern while two jeweled hair pins protruded from atop the style. The pins were in fact weapons, needles concealed in practice rather than purpose.

The weight of them was new, uncomfortable even as she refrained from messing with them once more. Her clothing was also uncomfortable, even with being designed to match a previous outfit she had worn. It was a different weight and sat strangely. The enviro-weave was welcome, but took a little bit of adjusting to.

Icy blue eyes glanced up, spotting the man who had been visibly frustrated, also peering at the racks before him. He stood out like a thumb in a line of nails, but she had paid him little mind until she had caught him mumbling to himself.

The dark ensemble and flashy hair were staunch against her pale skin as she straightened, a frown adorning her features before she rolled her eyes and moved toward the man. He wouldn't accomplish much being frustrated, and likely wouldn't have a good result if he refused to ask for help.

"What's the occasion?" She asked Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner bluntly with no sense to introduce herself, arms crossing as she glanced at the options in front of him.

"It's a lot easier if you have that in mind while picking color and style." She offered, giving him the up down look before turning back to the racks. He was nearly half again her height, but being tall compared to her wasn't difficult to achieve when she could barely ride most carnival rides.

Last edited:

Lorta has been... difficult.

And it had changed Illyria in some ways. Sure, she was certainly still the prim and proper princess, as was evident by the way she was dressed and how she strode at the side of Abel and Luna with an effortless confidence that bordered on arrogance. But there was now a better understanding of what Abel faced as a Force User and Knight Obsidian. It was something she admired, but was something she thought was not for her. She was not brave in the face of situations like ghosts and out of body experience that resembled being dead. She hadn't expressed these feelings to Abel or Luna for fear of upsetting him or giving her more reason to be insulting.

Truth be told, she was tired of having to defend herself against the other woman. So she'd gone along with them, but had been particularly quieter than usual. Her mind wasn't on the ticket writing task, finding it mundane and unappealing. She certainly understood the need to uphold the law, and the necessity of tickets, but there were few people that took her seriously. She was content to let Abel and Luna handle the intimidations tactics.

At the mention of lunch her eyes raised to find Abel's and a small smile found her lips, though the brief look she gave Luna was less than friendly. "Lunch sounds like a wonderful idea." She agreed, finding the idea of sitting down and relaxing. She almost laughed at Luna's observation of the hustle and bustle of the day. Illyria had found the day to be quiet. It was another difference between them. "This is actually a quiet day. You should see some of the celebrations and the crows that gather in Theed."

NABOO

Huh?

When the Knight had suggested lunch, the first of his apprentices spoke up. Before Lorta, the smugger-turned-Obsidian had been the quickest wit of them all. It mattered not if the situation was formal or casual, she'd find a "that's what she said" in anything. But lately...it was almost as if she had been freshly roused from slumber at all times. Abel knew there was quite a bit she was struggling with silently - vices and ghosts that she had left behind. And for that reason, he didn't pry about her current state of mind. Lorta just seemed...to make things worse.

But, even in the midst of her current "mood", she found the means to make the Knight smirk. I'm sure the princess here needs to sit for a bit. came her quip. Abel conveniently masked a "yawn" with his hand after she spoke.

Lunch sounds like a wonderful idea. came the proper response of his second. For Illyria, the experience on Lorta had seemed to lighten her up almost. She was still the epitome of prim and proper - but the edge wasn't present any longer. Maybe she was starting to warm up to having a fellow apprentice to learn beside? Maybe she figured that survival was better as a trio than solo? Who knew. Regardless, the pair mused about how busy Theed was...or wasn't...whilst the Knight looked about.

"For one, Theed ain't got nothing on Nar Shaddaa. You want to see busy? Swing on by Hutt Space." he said, full of home town pride.

"For lunch...I'm feeling Atrisian today." Having learned quickly that asking the pair to decide on a meal was like asking a Jedi and Sith to agree on something, he made the executive decision on his own. His mood would take them to a street vendor who had a beautiful spot in a square - complete with a fountain. There were more than enough benches and tables nearby for them to comfortably eat. Or they could plop down in front of the fountain if they were feeling froggy.

Holding up three fingers to the aging gentleman, Abel began. "Yo! I'll take a General Ike's and two egg rolls. Plus whatever the ladies pick."

mJo1eUW.png

"Lunch sounds like a wonderful idea." The Smuggler was surprised that Illyria hadn’t said anything about her little tease. She had hoped that the young Noble would realize that it came from a place of acceptance. Luna’s way of living was much different than hers. And while she found the young woman a bit insufferable, pampered, and bratty, overall she held no qualms against her. Teasing was a way that Luna showed she cared. "For one, Theed ain't got nothing on Nar Shaddaa. You want to see busy? Swing on by Hutt Space."

A small, tired smirk shifted the scar on Luna’s face as Abel spoke up as well. The Galaxy was busy, indeed but from a place of Nobles and fancy living, the young Smuggler had figured that there would have been less busy and more…pampering. But just like everything else, it was something she was learning about Naboo. Not everything was as it seemed and while it had its pros and cons, the architecture never disappointed.

As both Abel and Illyria placed their orders, Luna’s gaze focused hard on the fountain as she fought another round of past whispers that lingered in her head. She hoped the water flowing from the beautiful structure of the fountain but instead, she realized there was a brief moment of neither her fellow student nor master speaking which left her to blink up at the man taking their orders.“Uh, two eggrolls? Yeah.” A grin as the lack of hunger reminded her to order small.

"Gotta watch this girlish figure." The young Smuggler was far from in need of watching her weight. Not only was she obscenely tall, but she was lean- perhaps even more than she once was; cutting back on the daytime drinking and training had done that trick. Leaning on the table with her elbows, she gave them both a look. But she did turn her attention to Illyria as she propped her hands under her chin. Now that they had seated and ordered, Luna could finally set the young Noble straight on what busy was. “Don’t let him fool you- Corellia spaceports? Now that’s busy.” She looked up at Abel with a smug amused look- making sure to put weight in as she did.
•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | Abel Denko Abel Denko Illyria Le Fey Illyria Le Fey

Last edited:
S E D I T I O N
Ger.png

TAG: Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen

Gerwald had not anticipated anyone hearing his muttering, nor did he realize just how out of place he looked. After all, why would a man standing six feet and seven inches be shopping for women’s clothing? He should have expected that someone would approach him and offer their help, but that had not been on his radar at all. The lupine was too busy trying to figure out the right dress… then there were other things to consider. Gerwald did not know what size to get. For as intimately familiar he was with the female body, the wolf had absolutely no clue as to how clothing it worked.

“I have no idea,” Gerwald replied, trying not to appear too startled by the intrusion. “I have this friend… and I seem to have this knack of putting them in situations which have seen several of her dresses ruined. I thought I would surprise her with a replacement, but maybe I should have just brought her along to pick it out for herself… or maybe I should just get a gift card?”

He looked to the woman trying to help. She was short. Almost as short as someone he had once been intimate with. The height difference was one Gerwald was used to. Not many women were tall enough to make it seem negligible. Her style seemed to be far from that of what he needed to find. Could this person even help him? Gerwald had no idea, but some help was better than none right.

“SO… she likes blues… whites… I know that. There are just so many styles, and then don’t get me started on knowing the right size. This department is the one place where a woman’s curves seem to cause more grief than pleasure.”

If this was Stewjon, and Lunara a native of the planet, this would likely be much easier. However, she liked nice things, ornate and fancy, at least it seemed that way.

“I really don’t want to mess this up.”

TRIAGE
Objective: Seven helping a Nine
Equipment: Under-Armor, Clothes-How they look, Wrist Device, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator

There was a long, measured look as he explained the situation he found himself in. A slow blink as she processed exactly the possible meanings behind those words. She gave him another up down look without moving her head, and let idle thoughts slip away as she cleared her throat with a bit more caution.

"You have two options. Get a gift card, or reserve a dress and make it a surprise to bring your friend in and finalize. Women like surprises like that. I think the thought of replacing what was...destroyed, is what would matter most." Her voice lacked the sharper tone it had before, being more considerate of the fact he was trying to amend his misfortune at least.

Now it was the time for thoughtful evaluation as her attention shifted to the display before them. The addition of a color pallete was welcome as she rummaged through a few and chewed on her lip.

"Colors are good. Skin and hair color? Does she have a preference for longer cuts, maybe tight fitting, or loose and flowing maybe?" The questions were asked somewhat quickly, her mind no longer on being near a giant and instead on helping a sister out.

"How...how many were destroyed by the way? Are you just getting one for now? Next time I would, and I know this sounds a bit creepy but , grab a tag next time one meets an unfortunate end. Some places can ask for the information if it's a custom dress. Either that or you know, go shopping with her once to find out." She didn't make any leading comments about why the dresses were destroyed, but her mind was certainly lingering on them without prompting.

She already had a few ideas picked aside, hands lingering on the rack and holding a few aside preemptively.

C O N F U S I O N
Ger.png

TAG: Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen

”Yeah, I should have brought her with me, though I was trying to do something… out of character for myself I guess.”

And how out of character it was. The wolf rarely went shopping for himself, let alone anyone else. He also stayed far away from even beginning to think he knew what to get a woman, aside from flowers and jewelry. Lunara had only received the necklace from him because it had been a symbol of his people, and a token of their friendship. Gerwald was not sure what the woman was to him exactly, but he knew she was a close friend. She treated him like family, and yet she didn’t. It was an odd dynamic built on one thing they shared in common. They had both lost a loved one.

Gerwald chuckled at the suggestion of trying to steal one of the tags off the ruined dress. Oh the grief he was certain to get from the woman if he got caught trying. He shook his head in an immediate response.

“I am not sneaky enough for that. Besides, I would have to be there when the dress came off, and we do not have that kind of relationship.”

For some reason, the wolf was getting the distinct impression that he needed to clarify that point.

That is when the natural questions started. What was her hair color, build, height, preferences? The rapid fire almost had Gerwald spinning, but he was pretty sure he knew how to answer, well mostly.

“She’s blonde, comes up to about here,” Gerwald raised his hand about two inches above the height of the woman in front of him, “and I don’t know what else to say. I’ve seen her in form fitting to something that seems way easier to get into.”

He definitely did not know what he was doing.

“Somehow work always comes up, and my job is… well physical sometimes. One dress was ruined because of a combat situation, one because she wore white to a barbeque, another because of another combat thing. Yeah… I owe her a few.”

His head hung in shame. At least he was trying to make it right.

“I’m an idiot, yeah?”

Yeah.

REALIZATION

"You are trying at least. Put's you well above most. And while it might not be a complete success, its really going to be the thought that counts. So don't feel too bad." She informed him. Her words were quiet but serious. His chuckle and following words had her attention drawn.

Eyes widening a bit as the silent though present question was answered. She smiled innocently when he informed her that they were not in fact in a relationship. Which removed having him tug on materials in the near future as a test.

"Best bet is to always gift card, or buy in person. Make it a surprise though. Ladies love being surprised and spoiled. Even if they refuse to admit it." She shared a not so secret secret with him. He went into answering her questions, and her attention shifted to him with intent.

Blonde, bit taller than herself, and fit. Definitely gift card or a second visit. She solidified the idea in her head, not even beginning to attempt to guess measurements without meeting this, friend. He continued on, and the wobble of a smile appeared at the distinct situations the dresses had been compromised in.

"How...in combat? I hazard a guess that it wasn't not intentional. But the white was more her than anyone else. That's asking for a stain. Take it from someone who has a shelf." She was adamant in her words before giving him a scathing look.

"Pfft. Stuff happens. Can't claim to be an idiot for the unexpected. Claiming idiocy without proof is like saying there isn't a ten beneath that scruffy dog look you got going on." She put a hand on her hip, the same hip sharply pointing as her words carried a snap behind them.

"You haven't done anything more than show you are a thoughtful and caring friend in the few minutes since I've seen you. So no. Not an idiot." She let loose with a little sass, one brow rising as she frowned. "You got two options." She began, letting herself return to an easy pose.

"Take your friend out and treat them a little as a friend date. And don't argue that friends can't have friend dates. Ladies have brunch and days out. Guys get together to...I don't know; Drink beer or go outdoors and what not." She continued before smiling.

"You could even just give her an apology card and some gift cards with her favorite drink or treat. Just ideas." She shrugged, getting a thoughtful look for a moment. "Last time I had a friend date we sat in, watched a movie and had snacks like bums, so don't feel silly for it." She gave him another smile, hoping her little rant was well received.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Tag: Open
Omen had always wanted to visit Naboo. with its majestic wildlife, scenic views, and overpriced food stands, it seemed like the perfect relaxation spot. The trooper had been checking out the sites in his free time as his ship was refueled. As he wandered the streets, he marveled at the Theed palace and the raging waterfalls that surrounded it, he had an idea for something to do. He sat down on a park bench and pulled out his Bes'bev flute and started to play some Mando songs from his training days. He started at Vode An and sailed away from there, smiling as people appreciated his music and picking up the meager credits they tossed to him.

This is fun, I wouldn't do this for a living but as a hobby maybe... Touring around the galaxy, playing for spectators... That would be very fun.

As he got up from his seat and get bottled water from the vending machine with his earnings, he could only hope that some of his brothers got this type of life after the Clone Wars ended. His eyes squeezed tight as he muttered

"May the force bless those clones who have fallen in battle with no family, no one to miss them but their own brothers and may the countless dead be remembered. May those still living let the living force guide them to find peace and happiness in this new world..."

Last edited:
Objective: Chat up a sib; make a friend?
Wearing: xxx
Tags: Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen | Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Open

He couldn't remember if his parents had ever taken him to Naboo, in the years they spent flying with the first Galactic Alliance, but life had a different speed, the culture a different way, than Corellia. Though he wasn't yet longing for the familiar streets, the comparisons couldn't be helped. Corellia had its elite, yes, but long gone were the times of monarchy; passing by some teens, much younger than him, he gathered a whiff of info about Naboo's elected royal - that she was a beauty, and that was all they said, with many more words, a contest of off-the-cuff poetry, a small representation of the artistic current that ran through Theed, nestled in the larger markets, where many more artists and merchants showed their wares. A plucking of strings set a light tone, a little further on from where he'd stopped at a shop of what would be traditionally feminine fashions, his thoughts turning to his mother, his sisters, fifteen-year-old Elsie in particular.

Hey, Els?

He took a step back, considering an ensemble he was more or less certain was her kinda thing, and snapped a pic. Almost immediately, a reply pinged.

what?

His brow knit. Had he done something...? His eyes shifted sideways, and he idly tapped the edge of his hand terminal in the other palm, coming up blank... oh, kriff, the time difference! Quickly, he tapped out a reply.

Sry, were ya sleepin?

He watched the screen, with not-quite-bated breath, until pending dots told him she was typing back.

ya... but I needa be up soon n e ways so what up?

Sry again...

He loaded the fresh picture into the convo.

What ya think?

The 'silence' was much longer this time. Looking up from the screen, he looked over and above the racks... and his eyes widened to the smallest degree. Wasn't that the Lord Commander? But then his eyes narrowed, at the partly-green head that just barely peeked over the rack near to the man, and it made him think of all the colours Elsie had dyed her hair ever since forever. He shook his head, a near-silent sound of having been humoured not escaping his closed mouth. Kinda like Elsie. The terminal pinged.

mom?

Rik blinked, and took a long glance at the ensemble he'd snapped the photo of. Really? Mom? His brow furrowed again, deeper this time. Maybe.

Changed styles again?

He couldn't keep up with her, sometimes.

no... where r you?

Oh well. He shook his head with a small laugh, and began to wander away from the rack at the back of the shop, toward the front. For his part, he looked like he was ready to go to the beach, but he'd only recently been to one. The shirt was new.

Theed street markets

I think ya would like this

Another flat ping. And another. And another

miss u

maybe I can come next break?

visit n stuff?

He smiled, his thoughts quickly going to the consideration of if anything might get in the way of that, wandering back around to the text convo after a small handful of moments. The conversation between the Lord Commander and the partly-green-haired girl was sharper than it'd been back there.

pls?

Rik stopped in his tracks, and started typing again.

Will see, dunno what my schedule will be like, but... only if Kels can come too

Their second-youngest brother was old enough now to go places without their parents, in his opinion, but maybe that was a bit skewed by having been with the Jedi for so long? He'd been to a few places with his late master, starting around the time Kelly Trenton was just a baby. Rik shrugged.

ugh fine

gotta go

luv u

Love you too

He pocketed the terminal, and raked a hand through his hair, catching the options the green-haired girl gave as he came closer, not really intending to have an ear in the conversation at all, but it couldn't be helped. He himself didn't have any experience with treating a girl that wasn't family (school, piloting, jedi stuff kept him much, much too busy for most of his nineteen years), but he had two sisters and a mom and he knew enough from that, and some of his peers in the old Order were girls. He had a fair idea, in his opinion.

"Girls definitely like to eat," he interjected, after Phalsi's little rant wound down, "At least all the ones I've met."

Maybe his knowledge was informed by being subjected to much hangryness, but that was his experience.

Last edited:
"Whatever you'd prefer." Had been her lacklustre response to Abel's decision. It was not that she didn't care but rather that she was tired and lacked the energy to be more enthusiastic. She was emotionally and physically exhausted. Tired of so many things. It was not just the teasing, which Illyria knew was made in good-hearted fun most of the time, but was a communication of everything. Luna's teasing. Training. Her family and their expectations. Sometimes it was nice to slow down and just be. But for a noble-born that was not often an option. So she was just tired and it showed in the way she ordered a simple lunch - salad and a single egg-roll.

Having settled into the seat opposite them, she offered a small smile. and pushed her salad around absent-mindedly. She would have been content to sit in silence and enjoy a quiet meal, finding it to be comfortable as she was unaware of Luna's silent turmoil, but the conversation continued. "Don’t let him fool you- Corellia spaceports? Now that’s busy.” This thought bought a smirk to her mouth, a hint of amusement at the nativity of both of them. "Corellia spaceports are nothing." She said rather matter-of-factly as though it was something they should have both known. She would have expected at least more from Abel, he had, after all, been born a noble.

"A soiree at the Ley Fey estate can house a thousand guests, the majority of which you won't know, and they will all talk to you throughout the evening, and you have to talk to them or else you're rude." Perhaps it wasn't exactly what Luna had in mind as busy, or really any person's idea of busy but one had to experience a dusk-to-dawn party at house Ley Fey to truly understand.

C O N F U S I O N
Ger.png

TAG: Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen | Rik Perris Rik Perris

”Friend date.” That was a novel concept if such a thing was possible. Gerwald thought about the implications of what that meant for a moment, and realized that perhaps this was the very reason none of his friends that were women wanted to blow up the Confederacy. The last two women he had been involved with had not been his friends prior to the relationship he had with them. Both had been impulsive decisions made by a much younger wolf.

Gerwald had lived more than enough life since that point in time to know that his impulses needed to be curbed. He wished that lesson had been learned the easy way, but the memories of what Prazitus did to him reminded him just how hard that lesson had been received.

“Believe me, there are plenty of witnesses I could call to give an account to the claim. I do not always make the best decisions. How in the world people trust me to make them will always be a mystery to me.”

The wolf listened as the woman explained the best way to go about making up for his mistake. A gift card certainly seemed to be best in this instance, or as was suggested, perhaps he just needed to invite Lunara Azure Lunara Azure to go shopping with him. Gerwald had simply wanted to surprise her with a dress, and that task seemed to be a bit more impossible than possible at this juncture.

Another voice interrupted his thoughts.

Girls like to eat?

Where was all of this coming from? Clearly the kid had not heard the entire conversation. He recognized this one. A young squire, and if memory served, the boy had attended his class on shatter point. The skill was useful, and the kid had been a quick learner.

“They do like to eat, but don’t try getting them to admit to it. Especially the ones who seem concerned about their figure. Maybe since we are in the presence of a woman, she can best advise us on how to go about this delicate subject.”

Gerwald chuckled as he reached for a card. Gift card it would have to be.

REALIZATION
Tags: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Rik Perris Rik Perris

There was a measuring look to the newcomer, but little else as the shifted her stare at the other. Their explanation only lent itself to the assumption of trying to be a good guy she had built already, but did not continue the argument.

There were certain walls strangers could and could not chip at. And doing so while trying to settle a perceived debt was not ideal. If she had the fortune to run across him again, there was the chance to continue.

Though she doubted it given his current appearance.

"You will never hear us admit it unless it comes at the end of a scathing rant. And seldom other times unless they are related to you." She still had her hip cocked to the side as the question was presented to her. Her face screwing up into an expression that fell between amused and smug.

"You wish to learn of ancient female secrets?" She asked, one hand wrapping about her waist while the other stroked an imaginary beard.

"To betray my sisters so thoroughly requires a price. Either of you know how to contact the Obsidian Knights?" The tone was still amused, but her eyes were serious and scrutinizing their reactions.

All Things With Love
Codex Judge
GiaSJO.png
Tag: John Locke John Locke
Wearing: Grey w/Matching Leggins

Csilla was gone.

Gianna had been across the galaxy when something tore through the Force with the fervor of a thousand storms. She was well aware that the Confederacy had become a home and haven to many in the wake of the systems wars, but, too few had survived. The flame-haired woman with soft and pixie-esque features stood at the edge of a large fountain in the middle of the city. There were so many things happening that her senses really felt like they were going through overload. The tragedy on the other side of the galaxy hadn't stopped the festivities, though, there were plenty who had protested.

The Jedi Knight was torn. She could see the benefit of maintaining tradition, however, the death knell that lingered in the back of her mind hadn't dulled in the weeks that passed. Gentle fingers murmured a soft prayer, unintelligible before she threw a credit chit in the fountain. The bottom glimmered from everything that had touched the bottom. It was a pool of hopes and dreams. Shimmering.

She had agreed to meet John Locke John Locke to spend the day. To take time away from Sprite Gate Shore. Away from it all.

Ever since her defeat on Nar Kreeta, the typically warm and open woman had harbored a distinct sadness. It had only grown since the learning that an entire planet had essentially been shattered to its core. The problems of the galaxy had never felt more insurmountable. The hope that she held such faith in, that she clung to, was elusive. She provided to others but kept none for herself.

Her attire was simple. A grey sheath with a partial cloak that had been embroidered by hand. Golden flowers.

It felt too cheerful. The laughter from the carousel in the distance should have brought her joy.

Green eyes fell on the bubbling water of the fountain. It didn't. It simply reminded her of her failure. Of all that had been lost.

Of all that would never be found.

NABOO

They had both ordered light.
It was one thing to "watch one's girlish figure" - but this was different. After the initial night sleeping at Skywind, Luna had helped herself to a breakfast the size of a bantha. And frankly, after each training session? She was no stranger to putting it down as if she wasn't going to get anymore. The pair were kindred spirits in that instinct; as he had ate the same way in times past. When he was but an apprentice in the Force, he'd run through his mentor's cabinets as if there was a finite end date to consistent meals. Yet, here? Luna ordered two egg rolls. And Abel knew that she wasn't trying to gain Illyria's approval.​
The mote of concern at the back of his mind grew ever so slightly.​
Nonetheless, he maintained his usual attitude as they settled down at the table. Luna with her eggrolls. Illyria with a salad and an eggroll. Abel was the only one with a full meal. And like a true barbarian, he took three mouthfuls in the time it took for Illyria to quip back about the Le Fey Soirees. The Knight swallowed hard.​
"I think I speak for all three of us when I say - I'd rather tonguefeth the business end of a shotgun than attend another party this year."
While crass, the expectations of lordship were not Abel's favorite thing in the world. He paused long enough to reach for the canned beverage that came for his meal. "All the talking. The noise. At least if you're on Nar Shaddaa people will leave you be." The man cracked open the can and took a few swigs.​

Tag: Darth Metus Darth Metus
Wearing: Black

The Vicelord had been inundated with his duties and the void-born creature had seen feet to find some level of amusement in this backwater world until the chains of his people set him free. It reeked of the peasantry, but, there was something that kept the Confederacy from moving to a new location. She did not know what it was. There were plenty of idyllic planets to chose from. Why this one? The Light Sided nature of the residents burned and remained a constant affront toward her darker intentions. Onyx eyes scanned the ceiling. For a human structure; It was sufficient.

She wandered through wooden shelves with careful curiosity. The small man behind the counter watched her as she watched him. Quite like a rabbit hiding from a wolf in some dirt-filled hovel. Elyria picked up a small dark stone, curious, before placing it back where she'd found it. The shopkeeper looked like he wanted to ask if she needed help. Or—Perhaps if he ought to alert the authorities. Crimson lips curved in a partial smirk and the kiss of her mouth led with superior cruelty that would give him nothing. Delicate fingers danced over geodes and less worthy pieces of milkstone. How dull. Something new caught her attention and she paused, briefly, before lifting another. "Do you have more of these stones?"

"I—I think so. In the back. It's not worth much..."

Elyria did not respond right away before her svelt form pulled toward the counter as if entrapped in a black cloud. Every step seemed to make him pull back, even though, she outwardly seemed harmless. Her clothing was plain. Just a simple black dress.

There was something in her eyes that bothered him.

Or—A lack of something.

"Find it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom