Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC 103rd Armor “Sandstorm” Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: The 103rd “SANDSTORMS”
  • Affiliation: the Zweihander Union
  • Classification: Armored Dvision
  • Description: Always wear camo of the region they are about to operate in; brown for desert, green for forest, grey for urban, etc.
    Unit Insignia: Link
  • Unit Motto: Vini§Vidi§Vici
COMBAT INFORMATION: The combination of Unit Size and Availability below is the indicator of how numerous your unit is. Stormtroopers for instance would be considered Large/Common, while Rogue Squadron would be a Small/Unique unit. Majority Force User Units are prohibited from being Common or Large. The stronger and more specialized your unit is (FU or NFU), the smaller and less common it should be.
Strengths:
  • As mentioned, The “Sandstorm” acts as an overwhelming spearhead, pummeling enemy forces until they are forced out of their entrenched positions and then runs them over. As such, it needs Great firepower to achieve this, and courtesy of the ZUs resources, it has it.
  • The ”Sandstorm“ is considered one of the most respected divisions amongst the ZUs armed forces, and its role as the line penetrator has placed it into the limelight quite often. As such, many recruits aim to join the 103rd, which allows it to pick and choose the best to join it in its battles.
Weaknesses:
  • Sandstorm focuses on aggression and overwhelming firepower, and makes use of comparatively advanced weaponry. As a result, its soldiers on average require comparatively more training and thus need more time to replace. Also, rusing training will lead to a decreased aptitude with weapons, as rookies fumble with equipment and make costly mistakes.
  • The Sandstorm also considers its lightning -fast speed to be a great asset, and as such does everything to maximise it. However, this also means that it carries around minim supplies, and cutting off supply lines and isolating the 103rd will lead to an immediate decrease in its strength.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The 103rd is a comparatively new Division, at least when compared to divisions belonging to othe rfactions that have had long, rich histories, but it reflects the Unions attitude of quality over sheer quantity. With enough investments in this single division to out entire armies to shame, the 103rd is the ZUs response to all situations where progress is slow. It breaks stalemate lines, ravages defensive constructs and takes down defensive fortifications as if they were a cakewalk. Static Defences offer about as much resistance as wet tissue, thus proving the effectiveness of this division.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Tyrael Tyrael

I'll be conducting this review for you. Unfortunately, there's a lot here that's unclear regarding the Permissions, so I'll jump straight into that.

1. Unusable Factory Submission (Faction Locked)
The N-1 Hawk Starfighter submission states the following:

That means that this is only usable by that faction and no other company/faction/group. Permissions cannot alter the affiliation on an approved submission. The original submitter will have to complete a Factory Submission Modification to change the affiliation in order to make this usable by the Zweihander Union. As such, I'll ask you to remove this. In the alternative, if you want to wait for the submitter to complete a submission modification, I can move this back to Pre-Codex for you.

2. Permissions (N&Z Umbrella Corporation).
Please quote the section of the linked page that states that you (on any subaccount) can use N&Z Umbrella Corporation submissions. In the alternative, please quote the section of the provided link that states that Zweihander Union may use any N&Z Umbrella Corporation submissions. I have read through the provided link several times, and I only see permission for a particular Zweihander Union faction member, which is not any of your subaccounts.

I will need a link or screenshot that makes clear that either Zweihander Union or you, specifically, have permission to use the linked Closed Market N&Z Factory submissions. Your Arms Dynamic and SSBB permissions are spot on. I just need a N&Z link that does the same thing. . More on that can be found in Codex Rules, General Submission Guidelines. Note, since its the same company (N&Z) on all of these, a Marketplace Purchase post would solve this for you in one go.

With that said, I'll need to see permissions for the following that you have listed in your submission:
3. Unit Insignia
Unit Insignia: Link

This should also be included in your image credits.

Once those items are addressed, this should be good to go. Please tag me when you have completed your edits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zak Dymo
1) N1 Hawk removed,
3) wikipedia credited
Coming ti the ooint about permission, I was under the impression that owning 2.5% of N&Z would allow me to go ahead and use the company’s products? Please correct me if I’m mistaken, in which case I’ll go get a screenshot or somethin.
Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom