Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Eclipse | Jedi vs. Sith

That voice. The dark apprentice's breath hitch in her throat as he appeared. There were a few people she missed dearly after leaving her old order and embracing the dark, Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade was one of them. And he had shot at her. Regardless, there was part of her that was happy to see him, a small flicker of that sentiment in her eyes, but another part dreaded that it just had to be in this very circumstance.

"It's Falentra now. Nouqai Veil is dead." The teen claimed. There was part of the truth to it. Then her gaze fell at the gun he levelled at her. "Step away Raph, trust me when I say I don't want to hurt you."

eclipse-header.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Valery closed her eyes as she felt a sudden tremor in the Force. The ripples that followed were strong, chaotic, and determined. Easy to track, but so hateful, that no reasonable soul would wish to pursue them. But unlike most, Valery was drawn to this kind of danger. It was her duty to confront it, so others wouldn't have to. Her fiery gaze snapped open and searched the rooftops and streets down below.

Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, and many others were already engaged in fierce battles. But Valery wasn't focused on those. No, among the chaos, pain, and death inside the Holy City, she felt another.

A predator searching for prey.

Through the darkness, Valery's Keshian eyes spotted her target, moving much faster than most. She felt powerful, unrestrained, and... familiar. Valery's brows furrowed into a frown as her mind began to wander, and that's when she remembered. The Battle of Ilum seemed so far away, and the two had barely clashed that day, but the feeling of this woman's presence would never be forgotten.

The Force reached out to her and Valery knew — this was her task.

With a series of quick jumps and explosive speed, Valery made her way down from where she stood. She landed atop a roof made of stone and jumped to another, and another, until she finally dropped herself down within Sahar's path. Not too close, but not too far away either.

"It has been a while," Valery said, as the hilt of her double-bladed weapon slipped into her hand. "I thought you Imperial Knights hated the Sith. Now you serve them?"

Sahar Sahar

Jedha
Holy City, Abandoned Market Plaza

Thalia Senn Thalia Senn

Jogon didn't believe in massacres. There was no sport in it. Perhaps there were apoplectic powers that could use a slaughter as fuel, but it all seemed very contrived to Jogon. If your power required that much blood and sorcery to work, was it truly power? Power should come exclusively from the self, not batteries of flesh and blood. Such things could be easily deprived. It opened you up to...
"You won't get away with this, you bastard!" Nearby, on the ground, a captive padawan - some AgriCorps flunky - was wiggling vigorously against his bindings. "Cut me free! I want a rematch!"
He sensed the surrounding skirmish much as Jogon did. Jedi and Sith were clashing throughout the Holy City, and the fact he was spending the whole battle as a hog-tied prisoner drove him nuts. This was an opportunity to prove himself and get a real assignment, but it was passing him by. The frequency with which he managed to spit out his gag was, at least, remarkable.
Jogon lazily got off his bench, took a few steps over, and delivered to the padawan a sharp kick to the gut. It drove the wind straight out of the boy and left him sputtering instead of complaining. A welcome change. There was no sport in killing this one, but fear, desperation, and no shortage of fury were radiating off the padawan like heat from a sun. Somebody worth fighting would be drawn in for the rescue. If not, perhaps he'd make a decent Sith acolyte.
Not good, though. Just decent.
The dashade lumbered back to his bench and sat down. Maybe he should have brought something to read.

"Changing your name is kinda cringe Nouqai. You will not get away from your past, you do realize that, I'm sure."

He kept the rifle trained on her, his own breathing already heavy and heart beat beginning to increase. Even his fingers were twitching. Nerves... No. Anxiety? No. He felt a twinge of excitement. It had been bad since his time with Adeline. He still recalled the day when he'd fought the pirates. It had been so hard to not kill them, and he'd been afraid she'd have been angry when he'd gotten back. He still wasn't certain if she was entirely gone from his mind or had just been too busy and/or uninterested to try and infiltrate it again. Whatever the case, he was glad.

He sighed, calming himself, barrel trained on her. "Now, see, I'd be more likely to believe that. But your most recent actions..." Raphael looked around, at the several Jedi that were lying on the ground, yelling. The screams again... He loked back up at her. "Your most recent actions are kinda proving your intentions to be the opposite. Not to mention the fact that you know that I ain't going to move, and I know that you won't just walk away and surrender. So, if I'm reading the room right, we're at a bit of an impasse." He still stayed in between her and her destination. It was quite clear that he wouldn't move.
Falentra Falentra

Flame roaring at his back, Zaavik rolled in mid-air. His hands seized Miri's arm just as the butt of her blaster came down for his temple. An unyielding grip ensured she came with him. The pair would tumble together across the ground. Embers scattered wildly with Zaavik's shawl shedding from his frame and flattering into the air before settling into a burning mound upon worked sandstone. Fitted garb remained beneath, its fabric and sleeves left webbed with holes from the flame. Though the blaze had been divorced from his skin, the wounds it crafted remained, singing pins and needles tingling over nascent blemishes.

The cascade of limbs, weapons, and flesh ended when they collided with the wall. The impact invoked sandfall from the ceiling and nearly ripped the two from their tangle. Zaavik scrambled for a position above, adrenaline bolstering his movements. Knees sought elbows, seeking to pin his adversary to the ground. A volley of strikes alternated between flesh and metallic fists, hammering down onto a nearly familiar visage.

A drizzle of foreign crimson across his cheek resuscitated an old memory. A swamp, a conflict, and the familiar face beneath him all rose to his mind's eye from their mnemonic graves. Tarnished, metallic fingers clamped down around the lower half of Miri's face, punches ceasing. Wrenching her neck, he forced Miri to face him, corrupted eyes confirming his notion. The recollection was clear in his expression, a pinch of malice hiding behind it.

"I should have left you to drown in the mud," Zaavik growled.

Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok (ty for hit calling permission)

Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl

Astrid did not ignite either Saber she grabbed from the sith she put one on her belt and held the other in her right hand as Nathan charged she smiled at him her nightsister powers tracking his movements through the flourish of Nathan's blades. Moments before Nathan's blade would have made contact with astrids neck she turned to a green smoke reappearing a few feet behind the supposed jedi Astrid smirked. As she let a large surge of green force lightning loose aimed at nathan she began probing his mind for information to use against him.

The nightsister was probing for fears or some leverage against this jedi so she could have some fun with him while they fought. To throw him mentally and emotionally off balance and to toy with him in the process she felt something odd with him she couldn't immediately place but it felt off wrong maybe. But still there as they would fight.

I hit the ground, scraping my opponent, rolling through the sand and springing back up. My blades held close to me in a defensive stance, I eyed the dog, then the Jedi. Damn it. If I'd been more precise she'd be two halves in the street. I wasn't enthused by the thought of her pet's jaws clenching on my legs, nor the sight of her sword. Was it a vibrosword? I'd never seen anything like it. But feth, part of me figured I'd just attacked some desert yokel.

"I feel you in the Force, your blade... you are a Jedi aren't you? Say otherwise and I might let you live." the grit of my teeth and the grip on my blades tighten, my hands and brow sweating even in the sub zero night.

Sazo Vass Sazo Vass

She knew as soon as she felt his hand grip her arm, halting the downward swing, that she wasn’t going to win this one. He crashed into her, knocking them both off their feet, and though she struggled against his grip she knew it was in vain. His knees pinned her elbows to the floor and his fists started swinging. She felt every punch, pain exploding across her face, rattling her brain inside her skull.

The seemingly endless pummeling abruptly stopped. Cold metal fingers gripped the lower half of her face, swollen skin slick with blood and sweat. She was dazed, her vision blurred, breathing difficult. Her mind was elsewhere.

"I should have left you to drown in the mud."

No, she wasn’t thinking of that. She was remembering a fundraising gala where Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan had smashed her head repeatedly into the marble countertop of the bar. They were both in love with the same man, you see—the handsome mute Jedi Knight, Kyell Laysel. Miri had walked away with a concussion and the young man’s heart. But look where it got me, Ara. Kyell had been killed in a minor skirmish, their children had been handed off to be raised by distant relatives, and somehow she was still getting her face bashed in by someone who hated her.

He didn’t even have that good of a reason for it. She set him on fire, so what—he was a Sith. A rabid dog that needed to be put down, as far as the moral law of the universe was concerned. She had threatened to turn him in when he was a fugitive, but that was a lifetime ago… Oh, who was she kidding? She’d do it again, and properly this time. He’d never know what hit him, not until he was rotting in a cell at Azrael Asylum.

But you didn’t,” she rasped, swollen and split lips pulling back to reveal teeth stained red. “So kill me, Mr. Perl… Become the animal I thought you were back then... Or are you still just a scared, angry little boy?

Davadiv.png
No sooner had the gnaw lurched did everything blur.

The explosion had not been expected. In one instance the silhouette watched with a ravenous glow to it's eyes, pulsing red with hunger as the boys body moved across the gap, then the next its body was sent into a tumble into the street behind it. Abrupt as it was it came as an unwarranted shock to the entities ailing body that it's strong bones stood as the only buffer against. The ache was felt, its body reeling from the flurry of motion as it staggered its way to its feet, the burning glow of the city and temple still showing against it as it reached it's full height; again it was reminded that such mortal coil stood as a hindrance to it's machinations.

Again, however, it moved forward under the pretense of satiating the gnaw. Glowing red orbs strafing the alley and street for the pulse it had honed in on earlier. Hunting, seeking the boy that had put it onto the back foot. A search that did not last long as the pulse again began to beat through the Force to the ravenous maw that lingered within. The boy once again stood across from him, his pull having served only a margin of it's purpose and on the vista behind them remained the large Jedi who had seemingly made a short display of answering the conflagration it hoped would be a greater distraction.

Angling its head and mask towards the bigger Jedi for a moment, eyes simmering as it glared, it disregarded his warning bravado and again turned the boy across from him. Unceremoniously he raised his hand once more, reaching out into the Force and the air around the boy, and in contrast to repeating it's previous act instead unleashed a torrent of spectral red tendrils through the air towards the young man. If he could not pull them to him, he would instead seek what he sought from a safer distance. Better to engage that which presented lesser threat and prepare himself for what was likely to come.

Its tendrils of drain filling the air, lurching towards their desired victim, its free hand snapped out to it's right side and ignited the lightsaber it had neglected to use up until now. Not as a show of consideration to the young man and his unorthodox response, but to the greater task at hand.

Sith-corruption.png

Immediate tag: Kyric & Caltin Vanagor | Relevant: Domina Prime

"Who are you?"

The mysterious woman's dark lips pull into a smug smirk. As the two red blades interlock into a brief stalemate, each side pressing against the other in a duel of strength and will, Romi Jade Romi Jade 's question is answered; the sabers' crimson glow illuminates the shadows veiling the hood like a torch cutting through the night, like a beacon of hope burning away the darkness.

But there was no hope to be seen.

Only the abyss staring back in the form of two orbs of sulphur.

Once these eyes were motley, a kaleidoscope of virtue and hope.

The Mirialan tattoo shapes beneath her eyes, once indicating her ascent to Knighthood, were long covered by paint of pestiferous yellow.

She was the perfidious menace who had unleashed chaos upon to her former brothers and sisters from Darkmeld.

She was once her padawan.

"Sinestra." a hand extends forward releasing a powerful Force Push at her former master.

Sahar|Eclipse|Deep within the holy city

Oh. It's you.

Sahar stopped dead in her tracks, lifting her head to meet the other's gaze with her own intense, almost dead stare. A Jedi with as much storied history as her own, a mirror opposite serving the decadent senate in its endless wars just like she had devoted her life to the emperor. She raised up from her stance, tilting her head from side to side like a snake preparing to strike it's prey.

"I know you."

"Valerrrryyyyy Noble," the name rolled off her tongue with an intense sense of disgust.

"It has been a while."- Valery Noble Valery Noble

"I figured you to be among them," she spoke cryptically, offering a sly grin. Her gaze turned to the Jedi, grabbing her weapon, as she mirrored Valery and grabbed her own.

"I thought you Imperial Knights hated the Sith. Now you serve them?"- Valery Noble Valery Noble

Sahars face twisted into a sneer, and she shot back with a diatribe of her own "Ends justify the means, you're just a sock puppet with the chancellors hand up your backside Jedi."

"How many died for that?"

And how many died by my hand?
Valery Noble Valery Noble

The man still addressed her by her old name which she hadn't heard since she had parted from her old master. It was a fornication told by Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry that she was dead, so the could both move on, albeit their separate ways. She had thought about returning, to tell her friends or at least ease their worry she wasn't dead. Perhaps she was selfish, now comfortable with her new life as Falentra, her past as Nouqai would be set to rest. You will not get away from your past, you do realize that,' "I have begun a new life." She told him almost in a somber tone of voice. Was in his intentio to drag her back?

"You weren't raised a Jedi, being forced to follow that life and their expectations - you wouldn't understand that, Raph. I am my own person now, I have a purpose and I am content with that." The teen explained. There was nearly a decade between their ages, with the stories Raph had told her, he certainly had more experience with life, and Falentra had not gotten too far into hers yet. But it was hard to believe that the former Nouqai Veil, being so determined in her path as a Jedi and to achieve knighthood, would fall to the dark.

Raphael glanced down at the limbless incapicitated on the ground. "They still breathe. Death I did not deliver, their lives they shall keep." In a rather unsual way of phrasing, that certainly was not how Nouqai Veil would have spoken, she tried to reason through the pained groans and cries that reveberated through the vicinity. It stemmed from her old Jedi teachings to appreciate life and maintain that balance, even now embracing the dark, she was against taking something so precious. "You on the other hand, aimed lethally." She'd pointed out.

Falentra bit the inside of her cheek, frustrated. She knew well that he would not budge. "I am here on my master's will to defend this sacred place on behalf of the dark, not to kill aimlessly. You should not waste your precious time on me, rather concern yourself more of those whom cut down dozens of lives, Jedi." Indeed, Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade was wrong, Falentra had stepped away. But she would not surrender, instead walking away from the older and towards the lightsided soldiers. Reaching out through the force, she squeezed her fist, crushing their limbs to disarm them.

Last edited:

T5WeWuS.png

Objective: Defend against the unholy crusaders
Tag: Creuat Creuat

M977SXg.png

Jedha, a once proud planet with a vast history of conflict was now host to yet another bloodshed.

The temple of kyber was a shining bastion against the darkness, which was being threatened by forces who wished to destroy the hope of the people who believed in its cause. Upon learning of this ploy, flocks of Jedi were sent to defend and drive away those who wished to destroy it, Silas being one of them.

In the middle of the great hall, the knight sat silently in deep meditation to prepare for the oncoming conflict. A battle like this was something he had faced many times before, Tython being a good example of that. At that time he was only a mere padawan fighting a Sith who was so much more powerful. Since then, Silas had grown into a gifted Jedi who could hold his own against the most violent opponents. Today's was going to be no exception.

Taking a deep sigh, Silas sensed a disturbance amid the Jedi hurrying to their positions around him. Getting up, the knight slowly pulled out his lightsaber and began walking to the entrance to meet the powerful threat. They certainly weren't coming to talk, nor were they thinking of taking prisoners.

It was time to meet them head on.

VVVDHjr.png

ECLIPSE
~inhale, in hell there's heaven~

GEAR: In bio
TAG: Efret Farr Efret Farr

qXu9Rp6.png

JEDHA CITY, JEDHA, TERRABE SECTOR, MID RIM TERRITORIES

"You're a quiet one, huh?"

No verbal response from the Jedi, as she leaped away from the Nephilim's fury and ignited her own green saber. Lizard. I don't know if I should be offended or flattered by her unrelenting focus on the danger at hand and urgent priority. A silent dance partner is not fun, but a distressed one is.

The datapad and artifacts she was protecting still haven't budged, much to my dismay. My irascible groan could be heard in low frequency throughout the room. She might be my main target now but the artifacts won't ever escape my peripheral vision.

The Jedi resetted her position and moved to a perfect Niman stance.

Incessant patience, or immense fear? I guess we'll have to find out.

Taking the lead once again, I tried to pressure the Jedi with a swinging backhand saber strike. My barbarous offensive does claim collateral damages, fortunately, parts of my greatsaber crushed through a display stand as my large body swung for power in the cramped room.

Soon the Jedi will need to make a decision whether to keep the fight inside the museum, risking millennia of heritage, or to escape outside, in which I would excel in the pursuer role, maybe even yanking the artifacts from her.

Decision, decision.

It doesn't matter what she decides, cause the Nephilim is out for blood.

qXu9Rp6.png

Post #4

"Hey grey-skin!" Thalia called from above. "Wanna trade?" A body thumped beside the tied up Padawan. One of those Dark Siders who thought dressing in all black and a scary mask made them into something to be feared. He landed with a groan, still alive.

"Why don't we both pick on someone our own size?" One lightsaber activated, its green light piercing the starry night, and then a second also green. She stood from her crouch and gave them a little twirly twirl before jumping into the courtyard. She looked the Dashade up and down.

"Salt and spray you're an ugly one, aren't you?" she grimaced.

Objective: I am a fox and I'm digging a hole! DIGGY DIGGY HOLE! DIGGY DIGGY H- sorry...
Enemies: Sith | Onrai Onrai
Allies: Jedi
Loadout: Battlefield.

Vulpesen's eyes widened as the bearings rose up into the air, catching sight of Onrai's actions through his pistol's peephole. It was a trick he himself had considered on multiple occasions, his own telekinetic mastery allowing him to easily copy the feat she was about to use against him. It was that knowledge that made him reconsider his positioning. Even if the stone and wood held against her assault, he was spending far too long on the backfoot. It was time to shake things up. Taking a page out of his previous spars with the jedi, Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , he spread his hands and simply fell into the ground, a hole opening beneath his feet before shutting over his head.

Covered from the massive buzzing assault above them, the Valde let his presence melt into the force. A former jedi shadow, his version of stealth wasn't a matter of shrinking his sensible signature, but rather, melting it into the world around him like a wisp of candle smoke in a large room. If she couldn't find him, he could dedicate his focuses on absorbing the remaining radiation swirling around his system. And if he could harness that into his own power, Onrai would have one hell of a surprise when this jack came out of the box.

I hit the ground, scraping my opponent, rolling through the sand and springing back up. My blades held close to me in a defensive stance, I eyed the dog, then the Jedi. Damn it. If I'd been more precise she'd be two halves in the street. I wasn't enthused by the thought of her pet's jaws clenching on my legs, nor the sight of her sword. Was it a vibrosword? I'd never seen anything like it. But feth, part of me figured I'd just attacked some desert yokel.

"I feel you in the Force, your blade... you are a Jedi aren't you? Say otherwise and I might let you live." the grit of my teeth and the grip on my blades tighten, my hands and brow sweating even in the sub zero night.

Sazo Vass Sazo Vass
Sazo cocked her head at the man, then looked at Jiub. "Leave the alley, then come back facing the right direction", she said in Korunnal. The akk dog whined in protest. "You can't help me if you can't even turn around", she pointed out. "Now go." Jiub growled, then reluctantly galloped down the alley.

She turned her attention to her assailant. "You know, as it happens, I'm a lot of things, and a Jedi is one of them. But I don't think you'd let me live even if I said I wasn't a Jedi. You were perfectly wiling to murder me about five seconds ago, you weren't even sure I was a Jedi", Sazo pointed out, keeping her hand on Talionis, but not drawing the katana. Not yet, at any rate.

"But I am a Jedi. Congratulations. Very astute of you", she continued, voice dripping with sarcasm. "Is there a reason you attacked me?"

She paused, and looked at the blades the mystery man was holding.

Hmm. Odd, that. They usually have crimson blades, don't they, Talion?

THEY DON'T, UNTIL THEY DO. IT'S A PROCESS, AND I DON'T THINK IT'S CHANGED SINCE THE LAST SITH LORD I SLEW. NOW PAY ATTENTION.

Sazo gripped her blade tighter as she stared at the man, awaiting a response.

Sorren Moonstrider Sorren Moonstrider

Aris smelled it by chance. Blood. Close by. He unclipped his lightsaber, moving to where he could smell the danger and crouched beside those that had already been taken out.

He frowned. Maybe he should've learned more on medical? Didn't matter too much as he stood to look around. Someone was here.

Unseen eyes watched as a new arrival came quicker than expected. A boy? Is this a padawan? Or a young knight? Prowler asked himself before considering the combative applications he could use against this pup. For now he had the advantage and it was a great one. Stealth. To hide and plan ones moves in till the hunter was prepared and not the prey. There was an itch to toy with the jedi Aris Noble Aris Noble ,but the Filar-Nitzan was also on a mission and had a objective. It was best to get rid of the potential threat right now.

Sinking flat to the temple floor, Prowler reached out with the force to the belt of one of the unconcious Jedi. Intangible fingers unhooked a lightsaber hilt and ignited the blade. A Jedi's weapon floating mid air and suddenly darted into action. The blue blade telekinetically sweeped toward the jedis right wrist seeking a quick end to the conflict. Midst the attack, Prowler's gasesous form repositioned itself into the shadow of Aris Noble himself. He was right below him, mimicking the boy's shadow and hoping there was no hint to such a move.

The battle would go much differently if Prowler was discovered.

universe entire with-you
PIdJSJ7.png

She did not even register his lips moving, she was so focused on tracing the movement of his blade. For that reason she was able to position hers just right for a parry. She slid her wrists together to brace against his unrelenting force—perhaps too well as his saber was reflected and crashed through a display case boarding them.

Dammit.

Emboldened by a momentary flush of anger at his destruction, Efret made a quick step away from his saberarm, tucked in one of her elbows, and threw it, aiming between the berserker's shoulder blades. The strike was not meant to do serious damage in an of itself but to stun. The Force pulsed alongside her blood through the muscles in motion, an attempt to impart more energy than her body alone could muster, especially from this position.

Regardless of if it connected or had the intended effect, she'd turn tail and rush towards her Force barrier. It faded away just as she reached into it, taking both artifacts up quickly.

Last edited:
In Umbris Potestas Est
The burrowing of Vulpesen made the woman laugh. She was unsure how long he would remain beneath the world's surface, but hopefully it would be long enough for her to achieve her goals. Cracking the broken rad-rifle on a nearby rock, she was able to expose the radioactive source whittled away by the particle beam with each shot, a chunk of crystalline radioactive material that would've killed her had she not been something else. raising it to the air, she focused on the flaws and fractures within it, and the source disintegrated into a powdery mist, which she soon spread across the nearby landscape. Her intent was to force her enemy to fight in a radioactive landscape - and to force him back up, she brought a hand to the now-polluted soil, a shockwave sent through the ground in an attempt to collapse whatever pocket or tunnel the slippery force-user had hidden himself in.

Only through broad-stroke untargeted attacks would she be able to maintain combat superiority at this point, directly unarmed as she was. There were still a few more tricks that could yet be played, and she was loathe to use them all right now.

Vulpesen Vulpesen

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom