Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Overconfidence Is Your Weakness | Rebel Alliance Invasion of Sith Empire Held Dubrillon Hex OOC

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] don't worry about.

I had Crult side step in a manner that gives the image of a bull fighter, where he dashes out of the way as the charge passes through where he was, so that he would be positioned adjacent and behind Tathra and the path of his hammer swing, the lightsaber followed naturally. From there he took a shot at the side/back of Tathra's head while Tathra tries to rebound backwards from the charge/swing. If it wasn't clear that his body wasn't in front of Tathra, my apologies, I'll try to make my intentions clearer in the future.

As for your weapons, I am a little confused on what you're using. Are you currently using Warmonger or KyberFeel, as I only see mention of KyberFell? Additionally, the sub for Kyber includes a "Plasma Filament, [which] runs along the dagger like part of the weapon; making it capable of stabbing enemies quite easily." I was wondering where the dagger portion of the weapon is located. The sharp part of Warmonger is much more clear, so unless you're using that and mistook it for KyberFell I'm just a little unclear on what part of the weapon you are attempting to strike with?

Oh, you ducked then, yes? :p

[member="Darth Voracitos"]

KyberFell. Sorry about that.
The dagger edge on the bottom of the weapon, you're not getting stabbed bud. Yea, the way you described it; side-stepping is very different to a kind of dash. It's no worries, side-stepping is footwork more than a whole yank of your body. Seeing as the end of the weapon, the dual ended Hammer end and a little bit of the shaft into the side of Cruld's bare stomach.

I ducked yes, but it was part of how to use the weapon properly, the movements aren't separate is what I mean to say. Sorry about the confusion regarding the weapon bud!

Do you want me to edit or do you wish to continue from where I understood the fight is? Up to you.

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="The Slave"] | [member="Arken Lussk"] | [member="Katya Shorn"] | [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Will reply to you guys tomorrow evening sometime!

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] I don't wish to be a pain in the ass, but if you could make an edit (or perhaps just redo the post if it's easier?how ) it would be much appreciated. In my mental eye your character appears to be like a contortionist to get to the position we're in now. To give you a reference for the side-step was utilized, I found a little Taekwon-Do sparring video that emulates almost exactly what I envisioned, except with a kick instead of a hammer charge:

That's to help you visually what Crult did, enhancing the reaction using the force. Side stepped out-of-line of the hammer so that Crult is facing adjacent to your back where he tries to take a shot at your head as you finish/attempt to redirect your hammer swing into a backswing/what-have-you.

Does that sound reasonable?

[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Just giving you lads a heads up that I have had a lot of OOC stuff suddenly drop into my lap, so may have some delays in posting. Feel free to start the slug-fest without me and i'll jump in as soon as I am able.

[member="Darth Rixas"]

Join me, [member="Judas Foster"], and [member="Katya Shorn"] on the Behemoth. We're moving to take it over, or at least do something on it. You could join [member="Nyra Mazul"] in defending it.

Anyone who isn't preoccupied at Dorn, I'm newly available. Otherwise, I'mma help the Stormies secure the perimeter and lock down the facility while the extermina- *ahem* Sith team works their magic.

Ari Vox

I thought this was America, huh?!
Hey, just a quick update for the folks at the Kolto Growth and Processing Plant as to what is going on, as I believe some things may have been missed. If I myself am missing any facts, or anything is being passed over please let me know!

First off, there are what I imagine to be hundreds of Progenitor/Firaxan Sharks swarming the facility, enough to be threatening to the wolfpack of seven Rebel submarines which are slowly backing away from the facility. They're enraged by a series of chemicals deployed by Dr. Jar'He, sonar buffets by the deployed Rebel subs, and a healthy dose of Sith mind-altering performed by Jairus Starvald. These essentially make the water immediately around the facility a dead man's...wake? I dunno.

Next, the lights and main servers controlling the entire facility are compromised (as in fried by surges created by Ion grenades) and the only remaining server is a single emergency backup that survived due to it being encassed in a Faraday Cage. It is accessible via hardline connections, meaning you have to be physically next to the server to utilize its ability to open/close airlocks and vent/open air in the various wings of the facility. Currently, this is being controlled by a Rebel spec ops Slicer.

So the facility is blacked-out (which happened before this last round of posting but was I think ignored) surrounded by raving monstrous sharks, and in the middle of an intense firefight between Rebel and Imperial forces.

Anyways, I think that's everything. If I've missed anything or you feel anything is mistaken, please feel free to let me know!

[member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Leliana"] [member="Djorn Bline"] [member="Dr. Vain Jar'He"] [member="Jairus Starvald"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Cerbera"]

(Kolto Growth and Processing Plant)

[member="Ari Vox"]

Hey there.

First a quick note- while it is fine to give your own flavor and story to a scene, there needs to be some give and take. This is a Sith-controlled facility, both subbed and established by us. Just saying that the rebels have now shut down everything and taken control from a single location in their secured area, which is also protected by a faraday cage to not be effected by your actions.... does not mean that this is exactly what will happen.

Leliana's post rolled with some of your punches (re: parts of the facility are blacked out, before emergency generators are engaged and restarted the systems), but I am not comfortable with simply assuming that the rebels can a- black-out the entire facility in a handful of posts, b- establish control in the security hub and make themselves immune to that same black-out.

No need for any edits, your posts are fine as is, but we will write the reaction from our side to determine the damage. Much like in a duel the writer of the character gets to decide the damage on their character.

Thank you for going through the trouble of clarifying your side's narrative, we will do our best to be respectful of it in a reasonable fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom