Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Overconfidence Is Your Weakness | Rebel Alliance Invasion of Sith Empire Held Dubrillon Hex OOC

[member="Darth Voracitos"]
Well, Tathra weighs just about half a ton in armour. A average Dravalan are equally as strong as a wookie, Tathra is much stronger and larger than a typical Dovah. Though I think that your big boi will give me a run for my money.
Battle of the powerlifters! :D

giphy.gif
Kitten, free to good writing partner.​

For those that want a writing partner, on both sides even, feel free to drop into the scene I'm weaving and have some fun! If anyone can manage it, I'd even like to duel someone on the beaches.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Invasion: SOJ vs TSE

Skirmish: Mandalorian vs Small Strikeforce

Not a blueprint of your fleet, but I know a composition and historical accounts that Jaster can make a estimated guess of composition of your fleet. Also would like to add that you mentioned this:

Darth Carnifex said:
The pulsating haze of faster than light travel illuminated the command bridge of the Behemoth as the titanic warship hurtled through time and space, followed by its support fleet of over fifty smaller starships.
So its really just a guess and analizing the smaller works in your post to work out a gist of what your bringing. Not saying its resticting, but Jaster was brought in with an understanding that the Emperor would be here, as such he would being the only fleet he has been working with in recent events, such as the battle of Thyferra, Conquest of Gravlex Med, and the Battle of Krayiss II. This gave him a basis to study and know a composition you would being to the battle field. That is my reasoning for stating that.

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Hi, I'll be your friendly neighborhood Imperial battle buddy. Feel free to direct any questions or concerns to me either here or on Discord! :D

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

Glad to be working with you, hope to have a fair fight and enjoyable writing experiance. Please PM me your Discord Name so we can communicate there if need be. Now lets what I am working wi-

(Enter Girly Scream Here) :blink:

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Does not change the fact that he can still study and plan around the compositions that you have placed before as Emperor. A fleet you regularly mention as the "Black Iron" Fleet allows for a set understanding of a composition another Fleet Admiral can Study. I did not assume what you brought to the table, or estimated your fleets power. As such I am unclear how this could effect a strategic disadvantage that requires me to be called out?

Just want to clear up any possible misinformation regarding the composition, as it has changed drastically over the years while retaining the same name.

War Fleet Black Iron tends to refer to whatever fleet is accompanying the Emperor at any given time.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] just have some questions of clarity:
  1. Crult side-stepped out of path with Tathra, wouldn't the momentum take longer to reverse into Crult's guard (since naturally he would evade away from the swing of the hammer, not the other way)?
  2. I understand the hammer has a blade, but where is it located: the hammer itself or at the base of the shaft? (Is the blade attacking or the hammer itself, I'm having trouble understanding what the "tip" of the weapon is mentioned in the post)
  3. Did Tathra take the punch or dodge it matrix style while attempting to swing his hammer back around to Crult's midsection?

Answer when you've got time and I'll structure a response! :)

[member="Cedric Grayson"] | [member="Cenric Marus"]

Heya, just wanted to quickly touch base on a bit of confusion.

Which location is your strike team hitting? Your location and objective are pointing to different places as of your latest posts.

[member="Darth Voracitos"] No worries.

I know he side stepped out of Tathra's way, but you almost noted that you manoeuvred the weapon away, and with the momentum of the strike; Tathra took a few steps forward towards Cruld. Kyberfell doesn't have a blade, I'm sorry. There's two hammers, Warmonger and Kyberfel are both on my list.

It's the, shaft and Hammer head of the weapon that is kind of being jabbed at Cruld. Additionally, its not matrix style.

It's simply bending the knees in a motion to throw himself low, using his bodies weight to counterattack the momentum of the weapon and return it quickly into Crulds chest. It's using all of the body to move the weapon, instead of just the arms. So, while I had initially intended on having Tathra take the hit, it made no sense to me as he was going to bend his knees to retaliate as Cruld to my understanding had put Tathra's hammer between his chest and his weapon and essentially left himself open.

If I'm misunderstanding, I'll edit. The reply was late at night. Sorry man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom