Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you like some water with that sand? [Rhommamool]

Aeron calmly through the chaos, gave commands to the unloading of the gear and the quick use of the resources. Once the medic tents were placed up, she went from ship to ship to ensure all the goods were accounted for.

@[member="Chloe Blake"]
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Without hesitation, Jorus slapped the ripped-open crate onto a hoversled.

"I read you, Sarge, I'm on my way with a bunch of firsrt aid kits. Me and Chloe. She might be able to heal some - she healed my eyes a bit, remember? On the way."

He dragged the hoversled. Fast.

Smirking he decided to make thinks fun for whoever grabbed his little droid. Trobe pulled up screens and looked at the man track his location frowning he waved his finger as a feed opened up.

"Youre cheating. There's no cheating at my game sir"

The droid then blew up.

@[member="Electrobe"]

So far, they had not found who was at the root cause of the explosions. Mao's eyes narrowed.

"Keep looking for survivors," she ordered, "I'm going to check something out." as she made her way towards the origin of the original explosions.

Sarge nodded and began hunting for bodies yet again, now joined by more CorSec who were focusing efforts instead of spreading out too thin, in case of another explosion. Not the best idea, admittedly. Pausing as he hands over a woman to a medic, he gets the distinct feeling Linna is doing something arousing somewhere.

Not a long shot, really.

Linna nodded sympathetically as the Prime Minister responded to her shock and awe PR campaign with all manner of confusion.

"I quite understand. But you know you want to join us. You really, really do. See, I'm friends with your barber. Oh, he didn't leak anything, but you knew I was friends with your barber, and you would only allow something like that if you secretly like OP."

Thadd Zarr

T
Thadd got back to the shuttle, loading some of the victims that seemed like they still had a chance. Thadd's black armor was slick with blood from his victims... This was a disaster... We need reinforcments down here... a troop transport of something, Thadd thought to himself as he ran back into the flames.

@[member="Chloe Blake"]

The hoversled went down the ramp and out into the city, dragged by Jorus's Force-enhanced strength and speed. Because he was treating this like hand-to-hand. It was, after all, a big cart.

"Yeah, that was Sarge." He rattled off the coordinates. "Guide us. We gotta get there."

Ayden winced as his speeder blew up, having had the droid sitting in a panel. "You got a reason you wanna give me for why you attacked as we showed up before I take your head off?" Ayden's voice was quiet and steely. Clearly, he did not take kindly to people blowing up innocents while he was around. He started to circle the man, twirling his lit saber slowly. "You've got thirty seconds to give me an answer I like before I start chopping things off."

"Awesome. Should be a tent set up for triage nearby. Take them there, then find me." Working with CorSec, he moves to heave a huge chunk of rubble onto its side from where it had been trapping a group of people into a small dwelling. Vaguely, he registered the sound of a low grade explosive nearby.

He hoped Ayden was alright.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Tilda Sai

T
@[member="Thadd Zarr"]

"We hear you loud and clear Lieutenant." Major Anika said. "Sending more reinforcements"

"And Prime Minister, let me also suggest that I've brought all of this to your main political opponent, the guy who's poised to tak eyour seat in the next election. You want this victory, or do you want him to have it? I'm not bribing you; I'm just saying..."

Tilda Sai

T
"This is Major Anika Od'Manteiv requesting more aid for the Humanitarian effort on Rhommamool." ordered Anika over to Corellian Omega Pyre Headquarters.

@[member="Chloe Blake"]

Jorus nodded, wordless from the effort, and dragged the supply sled into the nearby triage tent. "OH feth," he said, looking at the stunning gore. "Oh feth, I don't know what to do -- been on a thousand battlefields-"

Someone slapped him, and he got unloading. Medical kits were used. It was lovely.

Trobe giggled as he pondered the man's threat he was quite funny and determined to do good. Trobe just wanted money and he doubt the man had money.

"Welllll I think with me pondering my options I wasted like what 20 seconds so I have ten to talk. Welll someone decided to pay me a whole lot of credits to play with explosives, hack the holonet and be a thorn in your bantha's rear...Mr Omega Pyre"

Everything was happening so fast and here he was, covered in blood that wasn't his own and for once, he didn't commit murder for it to happen.

"Faster, Jorus.", he says, "we're hunting for the source, but we've got people who need saving too."

So much blood. So much gore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom