Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you like some water with that sand? [Rhommamool]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
ODF Station, Corellia

Helping the Refuges. That was Karen's angle. Commander Williams and Ensign Athena were on hand as well to lend to the duty. They began in the boardroom,

"...Okay Roberts? Let's hear it." Williams waved her hand for the meeting to start.

"Thank you ma'am. I'll be brief. ...I've arranged for us to be temporarily transferred to Lakeside Medical Center to help with the Refugee influx. The three of us can serve there as long as we wish. They need doctors and they need hands."

"Why Lakeside? There are thousands of Medical Centers this side of the centerpoint."

"Because they were the only one who could pay us."

Athena nodded, "Indeed. Well, I mean. As long as we are helping? I'm okay with it Chief."

"No no. That makes sense. Go ahead Roberts. What else have you got for us?"

Karen smiled, "Thank you Commander. I've arranged for transportation and a meeting with their Lead Staff as soon as we arrive. But we'll each need to plan ahead for hotels and personal expenses. The nearest base is rather far away."

"We could bunk up together!" Athena was all smiles at the idea.

"Hehe. Yes we could. What about you Commander? Care to join us?" Karen smirked.

Chief Williams made a wire grin, "...Will Master Pherson be joining us? You two seem inseparable Karen."

Karen almost blushed, "Oh. ...Oh no. Grant knows I'll be away for awhile. It will just be us girls this time."

"I see. Well then. I see no reason to avoid a group discount. Haha. Lieutenant, grab us a room near the Medical Center. I'll talk to Doctor Rimmy and see what Bravo Team is up too. Maybe they can lend a hand as well. After all! The more, the merrier. Right girls?"

Karen and Athena winked at each other and answered in unison, "Yes Ma'am!"

...Oh my. This was going to be a fun work-vacation after all

Thadd Zarr

T
Thadd took a tactical position near @[member="Mao"] as he drew his blaster rifle. "What the hell? I just got here and there is an explosion..?!" Thadd, almost back-to-back with Mao, replied while trying to shield his mouth from the burning gasses.. "I'm following your lead dear.... what do we do from here?"

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Thadd Zarr"]

The Fierrero gave a nod. There were plumes of smoke rising, some fire licking the sides of buildings. The solider took her squad and began to search for survivors one building at a time. They found a woman and a child with a head wound; one of her boys took the nine year old in his arms and began to carry her out.

"Take her to the medic ship," Mao ordered, then nodded towards another of her boys.

"Keep looking"

"Yeah, just don't waste the whiskey on a corpse, boss.", he says, taking his fingers away from another body without a pulse. A groan nearby caught his attention, and he found a teenage boy. Promptly flagging over a medic, Sarge continued hunting elsewhere. "Why can't things ever go smooth?"

@[member="Ayden Cater"]

@[member="Thadd Zarr"]

"You don't ask stupid questions."

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

"You're going to have to tell me more later..." she told him, ruffling his hair. Within seconds they were in hyperspace.

Later...

They came to Rhommamool's air space soon enough.

Alerts came over the comm. "Something is going on." Chloe said, "There appear to have been some firefights below," she relayed the message.

"All right, boys and girls," she said to her staff, shrugging off the pleasantly strong functionary who had made her shoulder knots devolve into suppleness. "I need a personal comm line with the leader of Osarian, and I need it now. The research has been done, the gronudwork has been laid."

Within a handful of minutes, Omega Pyre's COmmunications Director was talking with the leader of Osarian.

"This .. this." the man sputtered.

"I know," the sound of distant gunfire and explsions shoot the area. Turning to the man, she nodded to the Rhommooudian.

"Let's get your people to a safe area, we have our people already looking into this." she gently urged, then saying behind her, shouted, "Unload the gear... we need to set up medic aid now!"

@[member="Chloe Blake"]

"Fire? That's a problem."

The master of understatement brought the gypsymoth down on the surface of Rhommamool, right near the damage. Binary load lifters began to unload all manner of relief supplies -- bedjies, water purification tablets, moisture vaporators, food, water.

"I've got a first aid kid...that's about it. Feth. Wish I could help."

"Because that would be boring, Sarge." Ayden shook his head. This seemed too well timed. If they had shown up after it happened, it wouldn't have registered. But something about the timing of this didn't sit well with the Corellian. Someone was interfering with their mission. And he intended on finding out who it was.

As he sifted through more rubble, he looked up and spotted a small droid hovering over the scene. It was a long shot, but Ayden reached out with the Force and yanked it from the air, catching it in his hands. Like clockwork, he tore off an access panel and found the signal modulator to find the source of whoever was watching. Someone was about to get a house call, and Ayden was not happy.

@[member="Karen Roberts"]

"Whoa... what's going on?" Kaile asked Karen, coming up behind her with a curious look on her face. She had Bobo on her back, so she would be a void in the Force.

"So much for vacation eh?"

Thadd Zarr

T
@[member="Mao"]
"Right Mao.. I'll get on it.." Thadd slung his rifle back over his shoulder and went running into the direction of the blast. He saw bodies strewn on the ground near one of the building. "Just bloddy great... there are so many of them." Thadd checked the pulses of a few.... there were some that were still alive. Thadd slung two of them over his shoulder and started running back to his shutte. He tapped his com franticlly "@[member="Mao"], I am opening the shuttle ramp on my personal transport. If you need to load some up there It is available. Thadd out." Thadd tapped the command on his wrist once more...

"Prime Minister? My name is Linna Beorht, and I'm the ommunications Director for Omega Pyre. My job is to convince you that your star system could really, really use your help. How much of your GDP goes to humanitarian aid to Rhommamool? Zero point one percent - and your constituency still things it's too much.

"Omega Pyre is here to take care of business. You get a political victory, and you really, really want to become part of the pRotectorate. Let me tell you why."

"I'll take care of Mara and see what else needs to get done down here." she took Mara from her seat, carrying the toddler in her hands. "I think we also have some hover cots.... that first aid will come in handy." then again, she was only marginally better at healing through the force.

She knew Jorus had no skill in it.

Jorus continued unloading everything he could. Hover cots, first aid kit-

"Feth, there's a whole crate of first aid kits! Might as well pass them out -- better than nothing!"

He busted open the crate and began shoving clearly labelled antiseptic and gauze into the hands of volunteers as the binary load lifters continued unloading everything else.

More people were rescued from their homes, while other Omega forces came in to try and douse the flames with a special chemical.

Medic stations were put up for the wounded.

This was only the beginning.

"Go!" she said, taking Mara and putting her into a makeshift backpack that doubled as a baby carrier. She slipped it over her back, giggling baby in tow as she followed Jorus. They would just need to load it on a hovercrate.

Moving along, she began to type up the commands to send the hover craft over to put the crate on top of it.

"I don't know if you're here, Jorus, but if you are... bring medical supplies straight to my coordinates." Around him, despite the smoke and haze, he knew the Moth could find room to land. Direct access to medical supplies would be fantastic right about now.

Without hesitation, Linna blitzed the Prime Minister of Osarian.

"Your planetary defense forces are struggling with scandal, horrible budgetary practices, public distrust and insufficiency against local threats like pirates. We can provide better services, and we like you better than they do. The bottom line is, between assuming the burden of all this mess on Rhommamool and taking care of your defense needs, joining OP is the best thing you could do."

"Something like that." Ayden tweaked his wrist device and caught hold of the signal the droid had been feeding back down. "I've got a house call to make, Sarge. Keep up the efforts here." With that, Ayden ran off and hopped on a speeder. The sounds of his device rang loudly as he closed in on what looked to have been a large warehouse. Whoever was responsible for the bombing was inside. No patience for niceties, Ayden kicked the door down and pulled out a lightsaber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom