Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you like some water with that sand? [Rhommamool]

Word given.

"Pits, get the load lifters moving. We have go." As the pit droid scurried away, he called OP's quartermasters, only to find out that they, too, had gotten the order. Relief supplies began to fill Gypsymoth's immense cargo holds.

"Fething finally."

@[member="Chloe Blake"]

"Sorry I missed you there, uh, I'm coordinating...welp, we're taking all manner of relief supplies to Rhommamool. Because it's about fething time we did something really, genuinely good, like a government should. This is going to be...beautiful."

Ayden was gonna drive himself mad with all this effort. "I'll have ships sent to you. I've got a humanitarian mission on Rhommamool, and I could certainly use any goods you could give me. It's a desert world, and its people work tirelessly. They need all the help they can get."

He smiled to her, even as he typed out a single word message to the Prex. Nine Hells, she couldn't take a hint. The message was pretty clear though. LATER

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

She couldn't help giving a light smirk at that. "Genuinely good?" she lightly rocked Mara then holding a little hand, made it seem as if the half zeltron toddler was agreeing to it as well.

"We should help your daddy shouldn't we?" Chloe said, then her voice went a bit high pitched, "I'll held daddy!" the toddler blue bubbles in glee. Chloe raised her head to smile at Jorus warmly.

"We are in."

Like a deadbeat dad going to pick up cigarettes, only to never return, Sarge discreetly made his way away from the blonde student Ayden kept around and immediately activated his comm unit. There was a series of clicks, and then it settled onto CorSecs officer channel.

"So. You're coming along to help out. Good. This isn't a beat down, this is a relief operation. We're here to protect supplies, not people. Supplies get to where they're supposed to go, good. We care about nothing else unless ordered to; I don't want to accidentally kill someone or something important and make this a PR disaster."

There was a crackle of static and then a weary sounding woman spoke. "And who's this?"

"Oh, sorry. Did I forget to tell you? Sorry about that. I'm a Sergeant Major with OmegaPyre, and guess what kiddies, we're going to be Space Santa today. So get your gear, grab your guns, and for the love of all that is holy do not hit on the locals. Ill meet you at the starport. Sarge out."

Cira

C
@[member="Ayden Cater"] @linna

The message went straight to her console. It was enough to cause her to smirk. She agreed with him, but they had to cover all fronts.

"Linna... relay the memo you sent me to Exarch Cater and Exarch Alcori...." she said in a transmission to her, all the while typing up a quick text back to Ayden,.

And I want ALL my questions answered then.

Anika Od'Manteiv

A
@[member="Ayden Cater"]

The Queen gave a small nod.

"I will have it arranged, Exarch." there came the slight nod. Turning to her aid, she motioned for him to do as was asked.

"Collect the items and prepare to rendezvous with Omega's forces."

@[member="Chloe Blake"]

Jorus, effectively, melted. But then the pit droid led in a fresh stampede of binary load lifters, and their boxes stacked so neatly that it was probably just meant to be.

"The holds are going to be full any minute. Gypsymoth's not quite as big as she should be. Get the kid buckled up -- I want to be there, like, now. I am so excited. Also...I think I love you."

He fled for the cockpit. Preflight was done. The cargo doors began to close.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Ayden Cater"]

Amusement drew over Aeron's visage at that quip from Sarge. "I don't believe we've met." she said plainly, as she followed Ayden and the Sergeant Major.

"Names Aeron." as she followed along en route to the spaceport.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

"Come on Mara, sweetie.... time to get you buckled up before your dad get's grouchy," the last she said with a small whisper, grinning at the toddler as they made their way to their seats. Buckled up and all the straps checked, Chloe sat next to Mara, buckling herself in as she called out.

"Ready!"

Hurrying through the streets, Sarge headed for the main starport where CorSec would have a ship waiting to transport them all. He didn't know it, but his help was almost all ready, and he came onto the massive landing field at the same time as they were embarking.

His attention shifts to Aeron. "Sarge."

"Saddle her up.", he shouts. Forgetting he was mostly hidden, he pushes through confused officers and towards the cockpit. In orbit, a small frigate awaited to ferry them to the target.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
@[member="Ayden Cater"]

Linna got the Prex's return message and blinked. Something, she sensed, was afoot. A quick check of her sources confirmed everything. She forwarded the message to the two Exarchs.

• In order to rectify image imbalance after Eriadu operation, recommend strong emphasis on rebuilding and community relations
  • Examine potential locations for humanitarian intervention to prevent the 'apathy' angle of PR attack
  • Several potential locations; prioritize proximity to core, Rhommamool optimal

Ayden was bone-weary by the time he walked onto a local freighter. Rather than take something from the Omega hangers, he opted for something local. The pilot gave a nod back to Ayden and took off while Ayden got seated with Aeron. He'd have a lot of talking to do with Cira, but that could wait. They'd be hitting the ground running once they got to Rhommamool and he intended on getting a little shut eye first.

---

On Rhommamool

In some respects, Rhommamool looked like any other desert world. However, her sands were a brilliant shade of red that made it marginally easier to look out into the distance. The first ships began dropping out of hyerpsace in orbit over the planet, the fastest ones to get there. "Set us down in the largest population center. We'll start there." He turned to his student and signalled for her to follow him. "Come on, Aeron. Time for some good ol' fashioned backwork."

Anika Od'Manteiv

A
Rydonni space port was organized chaos. The supplies from the warehouses were quickly assembled; they were after all, an independent planet with over 400 years of storing up resources. Crates upon crates were assembled on the starport; droids and hover lifts moving them back and forth.

Rydonni Prime would keep her end of the agreement.

Cira

C
Meanwhile, Cira went about her business on Sigma Station. They still had to address the various issues about overstretching their resources. Upon her holo array, the image of a single planet lightly spun.

Bespin.

They needed the TibannaX. Negotiations for the planet were soon forthcoming. It would take an expedition to meet and see who controlled the sector. Admiral Mare would be the one heading it.

@[member="Chloe Blake"]

"I am not getting grumpy! I am overjoyed!"

He guesstimated the last decimal places of the hyperspace coordinates using instinctive astrogation, then threw a grin at Chloe and slapped the controls. Gypsymoth jumped to hyperspace -- destination, Rhommamool.

"And when we get there, I am going to feel good about my paycheck."

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

She did as she was told, spreading out with the CorSec forces. Her discblade was at the ready, but she didn't expect a fight. It was after all, a humanitarian mission. She personally oversaw one of the ships being loaded with gear, checking the manifest.

They were quick due to the hoverships and droids.

Almost done with one ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom