Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you like some water with that sand? [Rhommamool]

@Electrobe @Thadd Zarr

"Yeah... got ya.." came Mao's response. "Nek take it." a bead of sweat rolled down her temple, soaking into the blue black hair. Off to the side, was a large leftover ammo canister.... maybe if she...

Her leg went reaching out, trying her best not to release the spring of the land mine under her hand. Just ... gotta get... a bit... Ah! The canister wiggled a bit, and she trailed her leg to slide it closer.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Kaile Vera"]

"Empathy. Until Sara gets back from her meeting, we'll start with empathy."

Karen seemed almost sorrowful as she said it. There were so many people. So many faces that needed help.

"Come on Kaile. These people need someone to listen to them. I think it's time we discovered what it's like to be a refugee on Corellia. One person at a time."

Karen gripped her coffee tightly and began with a sunken woman sitting in the lobby. Her teenage nephew was with her and they began into a story of heartache and loss. A tale of survival. And not just from escaping their planet, but of discovering how to live again on a new one.

When Chief Williams returned minutes later from her Orientation, she found her crew was already lending a helping hand. ...And a loving heart.

@[member="Karen Roberts"]

Kaile gave a nod. Empathy.

She could do that. Being a Lorrdian had an plus on being able to read body language. It was with this, and a small apple she snipped from the supplies earlier, that she too began walking through the refugee camp. Coming across a small boy, Kaile offered the pilfered fruit to him, shining him a wide warm smile.

"Hey there! My name is Kaile!...." that's when she took out Bobo. The black beady eyes of the minature ysalamiri blinked at the tear stained face of the boy. "And this is Bobo!! He's my bestest friend in the entire galaxy!" she said, then asked with a soft smile.

"He'd love to be your friend too!..."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Kaile Vera"]

While Kaile gave of herself, Sara approached Karen from the side.

"Got a moment."

"Yeah. Just... Just busy getting started down here. Lot's of folks looking for aid. Most of them with no paperwork or care plan. It's... Rough. Ya know."

"I know. And it doesn't get easier. The good news is, the Exarchs are working on not just fixing the symptoms. I hear a mission to Rhommamool is already in place. In time... Maybe these people will have a home to go back to."

"And if they don't want to go home?"

"It will all be okay Karen. ...Here. Orientation is over. This is for you. It's the Hospitals agenda for the day. I've marked all the patients I want you to look at. Maybe your Jedi abilities can make the difference. ...Maddy and I will be assisting the Doctors in the Urgent Care ward. So uh... Why don't you take Kaile Vera there and bring her along too. Her smile and your faith..." Sara put an arm on Karen's shoulder, "...And we'll help these people. Okay."

"Yes Ma'am. Commander."

The Chief sighed and looked around the coffee stand. She took a deep breath and tightened her jaw. It was going to be a long vacation ahead of them.

"Thank you. Best get started Karen. I'll grab Athena and..."

"Sara?"

"...Hmm?"

Karen handed her a cup of coffee, "Here. And thanks."

Sara smiled and gave a sigh of relief. It was nice to have Staff who knew you. Karen only winked and motioned to Kaile,

"Well. Looks like I've got my agenda for the day. Care to tag along? I could use your help. Hehe. And yes..." She winked at Bobo, "...I could use Bobo's as well. Hehe."

It was time to go to work.

"Nope"

Trobe turned his target to the ammo casing that she was so desperately trying to get a hold of. The blaster spun in his hand and he fired a single bolt knocking the casing away from her. Turning back the end of the blaster he tilted his head and asked her once more.

"Now, do you wish to make a gamble?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom