Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you like some water with that sand? [Rhommamool]

After several strenuous hours of negotiation, Linna managed to maneuver Rhommamool's relief effort into helping Osarian decide to join the Omega Protectorate. She sat back and let her staff cheer. becaues it was thoroughly awesome, and totally improbable, and because that much humanitarian effort - that much good PR - should not go to waste.

@[member="Thadd Zarr"]

Reinforcements arrived in form of a heavy gunship that swooped down to recover survivors and deal with any opposition that might come. Heavily armoured and equipped with a blaster cannon and missiles, it was an impressive sight, being directed to the coordinates Lieutenant Zarr had specified.

"YOU....I hate you!"
He didn't notice that the woman had made it into his strong hold...looking at Rod-re-go he threw the droid into the mess and danced his way under cover. Pulling out some of the grenades out of his jacket he threw them up towards the woman.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP I'M BLOWING UP ALL THESE MINERS!"

The men looked up at the woman and waved their hands quickly, they had explosives strapped to their chests.

Tilda Sai

T
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @Thadd Zarr

tumblr_mifduvgBK51rs5q15o1_500.gif

"You should have aid coming to you Lieutenant Zarr," she said with a faint smile. "Colonel Kerrigan should be there. Major Od'manteiv out."

Thadd Zarr

T
@[member="Anika Od'Manteiv"]

"Thanks. Send down the transports around the perimeter of the main city. My shuttle is almost full of victims... I can't handle any more on my ship. And get us a qualified medic down here... "

Thadd didn't want to shout over the radio but the screaming and chaos on the surface was almost ear piercing... This was not what Thadd had expected when he got here.

Thadd ran into his shuttle and found medpacks. "Hey you! Get over here." Thadd screamed at a woman running down the street. He thought he could use the help. "Get these compresses on the victims. Try to slow the bleeding at least."

Thadd nearly threw the medpacks at the woman and went running down the ramp.

@[member="Mao"] - "Where are you Mao? Things down here are crazy. You need to lend us a hand dear."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Kaile Vera

"Indeed. We are all off to Lakeside Medical Center this afternoon for our work-vacation. It's going to be fun! Your welcome to join us you know?"

Karen winked,

"After all. We could use some more Sneaky-sneaky around here. Hehe."

___

Lakeside Medical Center, Corellia

The Spice Girls had landed in sunny beautiful Lakeside. Now it was time for introductions with the Medical Staff. The hospital was busy,

"Lieutenant. Grab my bag from the trunk would you. Yes. Perfect. Thank you dear."

The girls were busy unloading the car down in front of the first tower. The Medical Center was a large place with many white buildings. Where it not so beautiful and organized, you might figure on getting lost.

"Ah. And here you go. ...Oh! Athena? Meet us inside Plaza A once your done parking the car. We'll just be right in there."

"Yep! Got it. See you soon!" The pretty blonde winked and rolled off to park the car. Leaving Roberts and Williams with their hands full. The Commander flicked her pony-tail with a toss of her head,

"Well. Come on then. They said they'd meet us inside. ...Ugh. I hope they have a Caf Shop on the grounds. I still need to recover from the plane ride. Bleh."

Up the stairs they went. Looking every bit the tourist group being out of uniform. Two bags over each shoulder and hiking their way to the top of the garden complex. It was sunny and bright, with an excellent view of the Lake Parkway from here. But the scenery began to fade when they noticed the benches by the doors had sleeping bags and lost persons tending them. They were overcrowded it seemed.

"Doctors! Hello! ...Doctor Williams! Excuse me." A short man with a bald head approached, "Excuse me? Doctors Williams and Roberts yes?"

"Oh my, yes. That's us?"

"Ah. I see. Wonderful! Though? I was expecting three of you? Yes."

"Well. Intern Athena is parking the car. So yes. We are all here and accounted for. Now? Can we help you?" The Commander dropped her bags inside the door. She was surprised to be greeted so promptly.

"Oh no. No no no. My apologies. I'm Secretary Stern. Of the Medical Center. I've been asked to greet you once you arrived and bring you to Chief Leon's office inside Plaza C. ...If? If that's alright, of course?"

"Sure sure. We're here. And we're here to help. Hehe." Karen quipped as she winked to Sara beside her. This was fun.

"Karen give Maddy a call and update her. ...And yes. By all means. Lead on Master Secretary. We'll follow you."

Chief Williams lifted up her bags again and nodded for Karen to follow suit. Stern waved them down the crowded corridors of the Plaza and towards the elevators. They had a meeting with the Boss, it seemed. Goodness. Well. No wasting time, I suppose. It was time for their vacation to begin in earnest.

...Chief Leon's Office, here we come!

@[member="Electrobe"] @[member="Thadd Zarr"]

BOOM!

Mao went flying back as she gave a grunt, hitting the wall hard as the explosion rocked her. "DAMNIT!" She cursed out, shrapnel lodging into her suit.

"Oh no... yer nae gettin' away so fethin' easily!" she shouted, giving a grunt despite the pain and bits of blood now trailing down her arm as she gave chase.

"I'm chasing the bastard at the root of the explosions!" she shouted into her ear comm, "Meet at my coordinates!" she said, sending them through as she stumbled after Trobe.

As Trobe ran off he dropped several land mines behind him. The woman was going to have one hell of a time trying to catch him. Smirking, he twisted his torso and fired a shot towards the center of the land field.

"NOW YOU DANCE!"

Thadd Zarr

T
One of the small girls on the shuttle cried out as Thadd fiddled with a COM panel near the cockpit. "Help me! please... it hurts!...." Her eyes filled with tears and Thadd bit his lower lip strongly... Damnit... he mumbled to himself. He tapped his COM unit and send an general broadcast message to the medical center on Correllia. @[member="Karen Roberts"] - "This is Luietenant Thadd Zarr from the OP. I have a shuttle full of wounded victims. Requesting assitance. Should I take them back to the medical center on Correllia or hold fast here planetside?" Thadd's hand was trembling as he made his formal request over the COM. This wasn't something he was used to...

@[member="Karen Roberts"]

"On it!" Kaile said with glee and a bounce in her step to do so.

Later...

Lakeside Medical Center, Corellia

"So... we are going to Chief Leon's Office?" Kaile whispered a bit near the blue haired peacock's ear. Her eyes were wide. "I hear he's... mean." the last was said in a low hush so as to not alert the other interns or guide with them. She was carrying Karen's bags, walking to the right of her.

The Chief was rather... terse. Perhaps a bit abrupt. But all sentients in their position had a tendency to be like that. Or maybe it was due to the large black mole that was smack dab in the middle of his shiny bald head.

You just couldn't look away.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Thadd Zarr"]

Roberts com buzzed on the Combat Channel. She looked at the Commander and Sara motioned for her to take a moment and answer it,

"This is Lieutenant Roberts. All wounded are to be treated by local assets. I repeat, local assets. If I could reach you, I would. But you need to make do with what you have on hand. I'll alert ODF Command Corellia with a priority message of your situation. Lieutenant Roberts out."

It was all she could do.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Kaile Vera"]

Karen stopped before the elevators and winked at Kaile,

"Hehe. Ssh now. Let's not have the Officers embarrassed so completely. And here. I'll have Commander Williams meet with the Chief. Me and you should go find out what happened to poor Athena. Parking a car is not something to be done lightly. But she really should be here by now."

Karen smiled,

"Come on. Let's go see if we can find our lost Intern before she winds up in another Tower Plaza."

@[member="Electrobe"]

That bolt went straight to the landmined ground.

It was as if music came blasting in honor of the explosions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGxhpD1NZ4

"FETH! FETH FETH!" Shouted Mao as the ground exploded under her, going through the 'dance' of trying to avoid more. The concussion of the nearby blasts had her ears ringing and her sight impaired. She gave a grunt as she fell to the ground, pressing on a landmine.

She froze.

As long as she didn't move from here, or managed to put on the same amount of weight... she should be ok...

In theory.

"Need backup to go after the rainbow head... I'm slightly... detained," she said with a grunt. She went looking around... she just needed something to match the weight of her hand....

Hearing the explosions go off, it made him stop running to watch the beauty that was all his landmines. Standing there he looked down and noticed he had dropped his sandwich. Bending over, he grabbed it and dusted off any particles that lingered on it. The visor opened enough so he could take a bite of the sandwich. A bit of the smoke cleared and Electrobe could see Mao in a quite interesting position. The blaster lined up to where she was and he continued to devour the sandwich.

"How many credits do you have on you? Do you wish to make a bet?"

Kaile gave another giggle, then her eyes went wide. "But the last time she did... she brought back strawberries!" she nibbled her lower lip, wiggling her brows. The lift arrived and the doors slid open with a small hiss.

"Let me comm her." she said, taking out a small comm and typing in the intern's frequency. It rang a couple of times before it was picked up. "Hey! Where are you?" she asked -- only to slightly frown.

"Umm...we have some here. It shouldn't be hard to -- Well I... Ok." she flipped the comm close and turned her attention to Karen, "Well I figured out why she's been a bit cranky." she said. "She got her period... she's slightly delayed because she had to look for a tampon."

Ahh the woes of being a woman.

Thadd Zarr

T
@[member="Mao"]

Thadd heard his general COM unit buzz as he listened to Mao reporting in on her situation. His shuttle was full of triage victims... blood stained the floor. Thadd tapped his COM unit again, "Sorry Mao. I can't get to your location on time. Hang in there, right?" Thadd cringed as he thought of one his fellow OP mates stuck in that situation. Mao was the first face of the OP that he ever remembered seeing. She was the one that welcomed him to the OP. But he couldn't bail out right now... just to many victims to leave behind. Thadd grabbed another medpack and started to apply to self-adhesing compound to one of the younger victims. Hang in there girl.... He said to himself as he thought of Mao...

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Kaile Vera"]

Hmm? Did hospitals keep a stockpile of Tampons? Oh my. The questions, the questions...

"...Ah! Well in that case. Let's slip away and get the poor Commander some coffee. She'll need it after her meeting ends. Well. She's been needing it since the plane ride actually. Hehe. And tell poor Athena to meet us there. ...Well. After she is down with her treasure hunt, that is. The only moisture I want to feel right now is a cup of hot Java."

Karen waved the party over towards the coffee house nearer the entrance. It was not busy, but all the tables were taken by waiting clients and refugees. It was strange. But just buying coffee in here suddenly made Karen feel rich.

...And thankful for all the blessings in her life too.

Thadd Zarr

T
The screaming calmed down a bit as Thadd sat in one of the corners of the shuttle near the landing ramp. He could hear the gear and the roar of the engines of the transports out side.... Help was here. Finally. "Get the rest to the med transports, ASAP!" Thadd shout at order to one of the younger OP soldiers that was running past the landing ramp. Seems like all wasn't lost at last. They held things together in the few crucial moments of chaos. Good job he thought to himself... Whoever detonated the explosives in the city, he hoped, would be strung up by their privates. And Thadd hoped he would be there to get in a quick kick to the head to whatever traitor or terrorist was behind this. One of the bloodiest campaigns of the young Lieutenant's career wasn't actually a war at all... but helping in the aftermath of a terrorist attack. Incredible....

"Java... sounds good," said Kaile with a nod, then a grin. " We'll be bouncing off the walls!"

There were loads of refugees around, drawing Kaile's attention. It sobered her. "Reminds me of home... " she said quietly, remember Lorrd.

"There were many of us after..." her voice faded and she attempted to put a smile on her face. "Ok, where do we start?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom