Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolves on Lothal

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
Objective: Be a good little Padawan and help out or something
Allies: [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Chevu Visz"], [member="Krenis Skirata"], [member="Braith Achlys"], [member="Barrien Siegfried"], [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Enemies: [member="Ricochet "], [member="Kyle Amedis"], [member="Jaron Lesan"], [member=Milo Ren"], [member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Sibar Laval"], [member="Silas Khras"]

"What do you--"

My head whipped back and I almost lost my seating as Barrien floored it, going from 0 to 100kph in less than a second. Bracing myself in the passenger side, I whooped and hollered emphatically as we zipped on by. Was he a bad driver? Yes. But that was what made it so much fun!

And for a moment, I forgot what we were even worried about.

...Until the guys (or gals) in white armour showed up.

"Stormtroopers? Empire? The kark you talking about?" I knew who the Jedi were, gangs were my childhood, and I'd heard of the Sith....but stormtroopers?

Not that it mattered. These guys were shooting at us, and I didn't like people shooting at me. So with a malevolent grin, I withdrew my saberstaff and activated it. "Can't exactly call myself an innocent, home boy, but I'll follow your lead."

TK-2387

Hail to the Supreme Leader!
Objective: Destroy the Jedi in sight
Allies: [member="Belis Ren"] , [member="Ricochet "]and co.
Enemies: [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Chevu Visz"] [member="Barrien Siegfried"]

And now there was a lone Jedi who was about to charge an entire battalion, all trained to fight enemy Force wielders, over open ground. This was laughably easy... With a few hand signals, her men and women that comprise Bravo Squad spread out across the wall so they can have a rough semi-circle of fire pouring at the Jedi. The two mounted DLT-19s (Look them up, they look like an MG-34) pivot towards the Togruta woman, immediately opening fire open her while the rest of the twelve-man squad fires (Thirteen if you include Kara).

Opening up a channel on all Stormtrooper frequencies, she call out the target to the others.

"Jedi, twelve o'clock. Bravo Squad, spread out along the wall and open fire! Only stop if you need to reload or swap a barrel, DLTs!" With that, she adds her F-11D to the volley- no, wave, -of angry crimson blaster fire, all of it racing towards the Jedi.

Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]"] Light siders
Enemies: [member="Ricochet "][member="Kyle Amedis"] [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Milo Ren"] [member="Greifen Ren"] [member="Sibar Laval"] [member="Silas Khras"] [member="Daska Tess"] [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"]
Gear: Armor, Lightsaber, Zeison Sha Discblades, BTI-WB "Woebringer" Heavy Blaster Pistol

Out of nowhere, blaster fire hit the ground near the two swoops, letting loose a cloud of dirt. Blast it. They'd been spotted already.

"Let's frak with them," came Coren's response, the corner of his lip lifting in a half-grin. He revved the engine of his interceptor and veered sharply to the right, playing a game of "chase me." Chevu lowered her sun-goggles and followed suit, steering her swoop towards his and zipping after him. The troopers' blaster and artillery fire chased the interceptors as Coren and Chevu swept across the plains. The shots were fast, but these babies were built for speed. Chevu let out an uncharacteristic whoop as a criss-cross of blaster fire narrowly missed the tail of her swoop. It was actually kind of fun, other than the part where someone was trying to kill her.

Master and student rode the swoops into a thicket where the trees and shrubs closed around them. The thick foliage provided generous cover for now. Those troopers had been gunning for them. Hard.

What was it that they were doing out there that they didn't want anyone to see?

Jaron nodded toward his master. It seemed there were Jedi here, or light siders at any rate. He had not had a duel with any in his service to the dark side. This would be the first time, and he was eager for the test. Perhaps he would catch the eye of his master and be granted the rank of Knight as a result of the mission. What Jaron was unaware of was the tie these light siders had to him. Coren Starchaser knew his uncle. The Lesan name was not unfamiliar to the Starchaser family at all. There had been a connection in the past which Jaron did not have all the details on, but it was there regardless. Jaron pivoted slightly as he pondered what they were about to do. Looking to the captain he gave his own instructions.

"We will be needing to speeder bikes, Captain. Two of your riders will have to progress on foot."

The disciple turned and walked toward a pair of empty speeders. If they were going to catch the scouting party, they would need them. Before mounting the bike, Jaron activated his personal locator beacon. It was tied directly to a monitor in the cockpit of the Prime Shadow. [member="Daska Tess"] would know they were on the move, and would be able to find their exact location should she be needed. She was the card up their sleeve, and if things turned unmanageable they could be extracted to fight another day.

Jaron ensured his sabers were secured, then sped off in the direction of the scouting party. It was time, as [member="Belis Ren"] suggested, for them to properly reveal themselves to the Jedi. There was a new enemy to the Lightside, and it came in the form of to fallen Jedi now serving the Supreme Leader.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Chevu Visz"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Objective: Build new facilities/Prepare for the bruising that will be the first orders asses.
Allies: The mixed bag of people who aren't up to imperialism also [member="Keira Ticon"]

"This is not a republic planet, Keira. This is a neutral planet with its own government, no what we are here to do is assist the Jedi order in rebuilding the temple when they find it, and to ensure Spaarti's foothold here on Lothal." Patricia said as she saw the stormtrooper legion approaching Lothal City.

Patricia already knew that Keira was leaving with or without the clones to assist her, and that upset her dearly. Chances were a armored up and armed stormtrooper legion wasn't there to talk and ask you how your day was, so this meant that Keira had to be protected at all costs. She was a needed asset for Spaarti Creations and while she wasn't great for situations that involved tact and restraint, she was fantastic as a weapon when brute force was needed.

"But..." Patricia said with a pause.

"The younger me would of done everything they could have to ensure the survival of these people. We have two hundred clones on standby and I can get twenty thousand or more from Oberon and Yuuzhan'tar here within four hours. So before we go charging in at legions of stormtroopers let's take stock of everything we have." Patricia said to Keira as she stood from her seat.

Looking over to a few tents where the clones were being kept Patricia recalled the strike company they had with them. Around seventy five infantry troopers, fifty combat medics, twenty five comm operators, twenty five engineers, and twenty five snipers. They had a few D-25 drop ships ready to transport and the lightly armed freighters that transported the hellhound strategic support company that were currently building the Spaarti outpost. They of course had plenty of weapons and ammo on standby, really all the needed to do is figure out a way to not get absolutely wrecked by the time they touched down.

"Basic stuff, drop ships, clones, guns, bombs, that's all we have. I've sent out our distress beacon and more will be arriving within a few hours, but the people of Lothal City might not have that long. So we need to devise a way to hold the legion off as long as possible." Patricia said as she took the datapad to study.

"Get the clones loaded up and ready, I'll draw up battle plans and meet you on the ship in three mikes. Button up as well, can't have you leading troops dressed like that." Patricia then moved over towards the command tent to go and grab her more personal items.

Objective: Stop the Troopers
Allies: [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Chevu Visz"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Enemies: [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"] | [member="Ricochet"] | The Rest Of Yas

Barrien did something crazy. In the middle of open land, it was much easier to drive and he worried less. Slamming the steering to the side, the speeder arched backwards. As it did so, he reached out and grabbed Ross, as she liked to call herself, and proceeded to do something stupid as he jumped out of the speeder, parallel to the ground they'd been flying over, and the speeder went tumbling as a dangerous projectile at the enemy forces.

When they landed, he tucked and came up in a skid, projecting a defensive bubble around himself while also drawing his lightsaber. He moved in front of Ross and began to deflect blaster bolts back at the enemy. Normally he didn't like to kill people, but he was doing his best not to do that now. It would pain him if he did manage to kill them, but he was mostly trying to drive them back with their shots. As good as they were, he still managed to keep himself and her protected for the moment.

"Probably not the best move, but better than having the speeder blown up on us. We need to move into them to make it harder for them to track us."

He didn't glance back at her. He knew she was fine, after all, and she had her own blades. He was only wielding one of them at the moment.

"Are you ready?"

Lothal Plains
Allies: [member="Chevu Visz"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] @Barrien Siegfield Team Light Side
Enemies; Patriot, Dark Side, Empire

Coren was glad for the connection he and his student had. They barely needed to talk or think at each other to understand one another’s intentions. Should help when they were being chased for people to not think they were being Jedi. Right now, though, they needed to keep the enemy busy. Pushing the throttle, Starchaser grinned.

“Lexi, get me anyone, I need to know where they can use us.” He ordered over the comlink as the wind whipped over his face. That was when another channel was established, hopefully to some of the Jedi Order.

“Alliance has sent a few of us here. Where can you use us?” With that, he kept pushing the swoop to its limits.

TK-2387

Objective: Kill these Jedi Scum
Allies: First Order and Co.
Enemies: Le Jedi, Le GA, Le etc.

Her eyes widened as the speeder came barreling towards them. Of course, it wouldn't be hard to avoid it, all they had to do was duck their heads. It looked like it was going to overshoot anyways, as if the enemy wasn't trying to kill them... Or, was just really bad at aiming, as in worse than the original Stormtroopers. She ducked her head, ordering the rest of her squad to do the same.

"Duck!" She flinches when the swoop flies over their heads, wrecking itself in the ground with a loud crash. Almost immediately afterwards, the troopers took aim once more and poured more fire down range. It looked like it was two Jedi... good, a challenge! The Sergeant took aim with her F-11D (FO Stormtrooper blaster) at the one who threw the swoop at them ( [member="Barrien Siegfried"] ), pulling the trigger several times, each trigger pull sending a single, highly trained shot down to the Jedi.

Ricochet

R
First Order and Knights of Ren: [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Daska Tess"] | [member="Kyle Amedis"] | [member="Silas Khras"]| [member="Belis Ren"]

TJO and Friends: [member="Mantic Dorn"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Chevu Visz"] | [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Barrien Siegfried"] |[member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] |@ Braith Achlys | [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Blaster fire and mayhem rocked one of her columns, as a FO-ST Patriot called out contact and asked for direct action to head into the city. The movement and contact call, coupled with the "all-contacts hostile" protocol sent shock waves of movement and assault. Too much if Ricochet was concerned. Opening an all comms link Ricochet roared out to her Wolves like an alpha beast calming his pack.

"HOLD YOUR POSITIONS YOU BASTARDS!" Ricochet's voice fell on the lot like a hammer. Gaining the silence she needed she flung herself around and pointed to the surveillance trooper who was operating the floating scan orb. "Lookout! I want full active scan now! Target the swoop riders, put a lock beacon on them and feed Patriot and her squad intlel as they advance! Is that understood!" The surveillance trooper saluted and marched over to assist the trooper named Patriot. The Orb flying high above the planes conducted full metric scan - its dim beam scanned the savanna for heat signatures and motion displacements. It caught a pair of body signatures beyond a grouping of bushes. Noticing the feed on his scanner the surveillance trooper tapped Patriots shoulder and with a froward gesture pointed to the six on there left which was a large grove of trees.

As Ricochet watched this she spun again and then directed her military fury on her old comrade Ripper. Flicking a finger to beckon him over she growled another set of commands. "Break into tactical squads now. Heavy Gunners, Sharpshooters backed by Trooper rifle men go! Now!" Ripper nodded and began to delegate the division. "Move! Move! Move!" Ripper bellowed. Groups of trooper separated into tactically unified units. Heavy gunners with their mobile heavy repeaters broke off with sharpshooters and a trio of Trooper riflemen.

First_Order_Heavy_Gunner_Stormtrooper_3.jpg

"Watch our flanks!~ Heavy Gunners keep to side columns, sharpshooters watch for movement! The rest of us will proceed to Northwest rendezvous with Commander [member="Belis Ren"]. WE KEEP TO OUR MISSION, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!" Ricochet barked. "YES MAM!" the Wolves howled back.

Ricochet flung her finger in the air and spun it about to sign for the motion to roll out. The White Wolves and their associated attache the 3rd Legion now moved in broken numerous tactical groups. The flanks guarded by a grouping of heavy gunners and sharpshooters designed to set upon anything that moved. If more was coming, the flanking gunners and the orb would see it first. No one was going to give her the slip. Ricochet herself, cradled her blaster rifle and gritted her teeth. So they've noticed. No matter. Once a Wolf bites, she never lets go.

As they moved, Ricochet called out to Patriot over comms, "Blast the swoops into oblivion then slow crawl back to our rear to meet up, is that understood soldier!" Ricochet then motioned for [member="Silas Khras"] at her side. "Xeno! Over here now! Watch my 12 up front. Go ahead and scout with that sniper rifle of yours. I want eyes far front! Move!" Ricochet ended her command with a slap on the sharpshooters back propelling him forward. Ricochet hissed in her military computations, if need be seeing their advance was blown she'd call in air-support [[member="Daska Tess"] [member="Pitar Brounake"]], rip the battlefield apart with fire and get this whole business over with.

[OOC: I was sick, so I am few moves behind. Interpret these with your situation as possible, apologies if I missed a few details - did the best I could. It's why I told you guys to wait for me >_>...]

Objective: Begin the attack
Allies: [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Chevu Visz"], [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Mantic Dorn"], [member="Roshki Belawiiks"], [member="Barrien Siegfried"], [member="Braith Achlys"]
Enemies: [member="Ricochet"], [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"], [member="Jaron Lesan"], [member="Belis Ren"], [member="Silas Khras"], [member="Daska Tess"], [member="Kyle Amedis"]

It became routine from that point forward, as Keira had drilled countless times right alongside the men in order to assemble in preparation for an imminent battle as quickly as possible with minimal errors. As with most things she deemed of importance, this was another endeavor she had taken to all but perfecting. Within minutes she had donned her armor, all thoughts of taking over Antecedent forgotten as the odds and eventualities of the upcoming battle now overtook her train of thought. Taking a breath she stepped out in front of the clones as they continued in their work, whistling sharply and raising her fist, shouting out a command in Old Corellian, a language she had been teaching them as she was taught Mando'a in return, "Formo supre kaj fal en!"

Despite having witnessed it numerous times before it was still a breathtaking sight when hundreds of men and women moved in absolute sync to accomplish one common goal. It didn't take very long at all for the entirety of the strike company to be combat ready, and she supposed some sort of explanation was in order for why they had been called to fight during what was supposed to be a rather routine outing. "We have some Imperial friends that decided to land on-planet and take the city. We're here to remind them why they shouldn't kark with any facet of our Republic." What had that last line been about? No matter. Her chin jutted towards the dropships that were waiting to transport them to the outskirts. "It's time we go give 'em hell."

The second they began filing in she did the same, this impromptu but highly trained army now only waiting for the woman that had started it all to begin with. Reaching out through the Force she extended an aura of warmth and confidence to the soldiers assembled. It was strange how quickly a military could become a family. Be safe.

Roshki Belawiiks

Objective: Show them bucketheads who's boss b)
Allies: [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Barrien Siegfried"], [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Enemies: [member="Ricochet "], [member="Kyle Amedis"], [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"], [member="Jaron Lesan"], [member=Milo Ren"], [member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Sibar Laval"], [member="Silas Khras"]

I let out a startled yelp, thoughtfully deactivating my lightsaber as Barrien pulled me along. The speeder went tumbling after the troops, though it didn't look like they took any casualties.

Unlike Barrien however, I didn't know how to activate a personal Force field -- much less knew what the kark those were -- so I managed to incur a few scrapes from my less-than-graceful tumble. Battle scars, right?

In any case, I recovered quickly and found the other Padawan protecting me. Was I grateful? I guess, since I wasn't riddled with holes yet. Would I show it? Yup. Just not how he might expect it.

"Oi! I can protect myself!" Jumping up, I too reactivated my saberstaff and joined in on the deflection, though my returns were less precise than his. Once again I thanked the gods for my Solari crystals, which made my magenta (not pink!) blades bigger than other sabers.

And no, I was not trying to make up for something. My personality was big enough for that. "I'm always ready, Tinhead. Just try to keep up!"

With that, I let out a battle cry ("Huzzah!" maybe?) and ran at the stormtroopers, lightsaber a'whirling. As I charged forward, some of the blaster bolts slipped through my defences; I was by no means an expert with my saberstaff, and I felt restricted in armour. The bolts seared my skin, but hey, they were only flesh wounds! I hoped, anyway.

And again, more battle scars! At this rate, I'd be able to keep up with those crusty, grizzled, half-dead Jedi geezers who'd been fighting since the Clone Wars. Like [member="Mak Manto"].

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Carten was at the ready. HIs flightsuit was on, everything except his helmet. [member="Daska Tess"] had been given the assignment to take the Ren to Lothal, which meant Flaa was in charge for the time being. They'd be flying one pilot down today, but if needed hopefully the Captain would make a few runs in her other toy. More of those needed to be made, Carten wanted one.

"Alright listen up, 181. Captain Tess is escorting the Ren which means you answer to me today. If you mess with me, I'll shoot you out of the sky myself. We fly as a team, you don't fly at all. The objective is simple. If needed we'll be making straffing runs to bust up the opposition. The 501st may need our help if they get overrun or compromised. Believe me, I want them eating crow all day if those ground pounders can't get teh job done without us like they tend to brag."

Captain Flaa looked around to the rest and made sure everyone understood his orders. The mission was simple really, and if they blew it, then they didn't deserve to be the elite squad. This was work for other fighter squadrons usually, but there something of an importance to Lothal Carten did not understand. He would later perhaps, but it was not his job to question his orders, just follow them.

"Alright pilots, get yourselves ready. Today is a good day to die!"

[member="Pitar Brounake"]

Objective: Mop Some Buckets
Allies: [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Chevu Visz"]
Enemies: [member="Ricochet"] | [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"]

"That's good, because I cannot hold this much longer."

This being his shield bubble. It was a good trick to have, but it wasn't something he could hold indefinitely, which was why he was also redirecting blaster bolts in an effort to knock down troopers, or scare them into cover. They could be good all they wanted, he knew the reflex that came with blaster bolts being directed at you. Some of them, probably not many, but some of them would duck, which would mean less of them shooting at the Jedi that now charged across the field.

Whoever these bucket heads belonged to, they clearly weren't the Empire that had joined the Republic. They reminded him more of the Empire that had an outpost on Oaken Dawn than anything. He didn't like them, at any rate. Still, that gave him ideas.

We need to capture one of them alive, for the sake of information.

He sent his words to Ross's mind so that nobody else would catch wind, but also because they were racing through a hail of blaster bolts and it was kind of hard to hear anything but them and the thrum of a lightsaber. His continued to work, held in one hand, and his phrik alloy shield absorbed a few shots that he couldn't get the saber to in time. The two Jedi charged across the field, approaching the enemy lines without hesitation. These guys might be good at taking on Force Users, for all he knew, but so far he wasn't overly impressed. Shooting blasters, at range, was not going to win you the day.

Krenis Skirata

K
"Captain! Sensors are picking up heavy blaster fire near the city!"

What? From who? Towards whom? Krenis sat up from where he had been laying in the brush, resting his head on his helmet. So much for this peaceful little camping trip.

"Understood, lieutenant, have the troops rendezvous at coordinates zero-five-three-niner in two hours." There was a crackle of static in the comms, which sounded suspiciously like laughter. "What's so funny, lieutenant?"

"Those are your coordinates, sir," The reply from the holographic soldier came, "Does that mean everyone succeeds this training mission?"

Krenis gave a hrrmph, to show his officerly disapproval, but he was smiling. They had a point. Their objective had been to track him down and subdue him. He sat up, scratching his forehead, wincing as his fingernails brushed across that scar. What was this situation now? He stood and put his helmet back on, turning to look towards the distant horizon that Lothal City sat behind.

What was this madness?

TK-2387

[member="Krenis Skirata"] [member="Barrien Siegfried"] [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] [member="Ricochet"]

Sergeant Kara was getting a bit worried. There were two Jedi charging their positions, and didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. The occasional redirected blaster bolt would cause maybe a rookie or two to duck, or someone to flinch as their armor absorbs the blast, but that seemed to be enough for the Jedi. Turning to her left, she picks three random Stormtroopers to follow her while the DLT-19s and the rest of the Stormtroopers keep up the pressure.

"Three of my troopers and I are flanking around the Jedi while the rest of Bravo squad suppresses them. Mind giving them a hand, ma'am?" Kara calls over to Ricochet while she and the three-man fireteam quickly sprint down the left side of the wall, vaulting over it when they are able to effectively flank the Jedi from their (The Jedi's) left flank. They all form a firing line, immediately taking a knee and sighting up the two Jedi.

"Fire at will!" And that is when this truly became a crossfire.

A call came to fire, which Kyle immediately agreed with.

”Push forward but do NOT let them distract your attention – the Jedi will have forces ready to flank!”

Battling against Jedi warriors was almost a losing battle; the troops could spend minutes blasting away but they would only end up dead from deflected bolts or being picked off by another with their concentration lapsing.

The Wolves were ready, and Kyle wasn’t going to let them get skinned. He brought up his E11 to provide cover fire for the squad of 6 men with him, along the right to where the Jedi were located.

TFA-10.2.gif

”Take my lead; move forward to the city!”

Looking up, he noted airborne backup and transports coming in. It seemed Bravo Squad were pushing as hard as possible, and it was up to the others to flank and keep an eye for any assaulting forces following from the scouts.

Allies: [member=Ricochet] | [member="Milo Ren"] | [member="Greifen Ren"] | [member="Belis Ren"] | [member="Sibar Laval"] | [member="Daska Tess"] | [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"] | [member="Carten Flaa"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"]

Enemies: [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Barrien Siegfried"] | [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Chevu Visz"] | [member="Braith Achlys"] | [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] |

"I think you may have visitors, Corvus."

Corvus nodded absent-mindedly. Something was brewing — but she felt like a bystander, not a participant. Whatever was going down felt almost orchestrated. A dance that she’d joined half-way through and she was simply observing from the sidelines.

“That as may be, they’re not here for us, or me.”

She wandered over to her ship. “My reason for being here? It has revealed itself to me. I know where the temple is.” Her eyes were alive and were clearly meant for the location she’d espied through the Force. Yet they looked up regardless. “We’re too far away to help anyway. Whatever is going down? It’s not happening here.”

She piloted the ship using only the Force, allowing it to guide her until they landed in the middle of some plains, near a huge rock that resembled the one in her vision.

They disembarked from the ship and approached the stone. If it was a temple, it was well disguised — but Corvus new it to be the place.

She smiled at Braith. “Back to Younglings 101 class. Don’t look, your eyes can deceive you. Listen to the Force. Use it to hear the stone and its story."

She walked around the stone. It was solid, without anything resembling an entrance. When she closed her eyes and she lifted her hand, however, she began to feel the world around the stone. The temple was not in the rock, but under it.

"It wants to admit me," she said. "Us. Together."

She looked at Braith.

Energy surged through her raised arm, pouring out toward the stone. She tensed under an immense strain, as if she was a small muscle working in tandem with a stronger one. The ground quaked and there was a tremendous cracking.

She opened her eyes.

The huge stone had been corkscrewed partially out of the ground, revealing a hollow cavity buried beneath. She figured that must be the entrance to the Jedi temple.

They descended into the hollow, Corvus glancing over her shoulder in astonishment. The stone must have weighed as much as the Muntuur Stones combined, yet she had rooted it from the ground with far less effort.

Jedi temples reflected the personality of their architect, Corvus knew. The Jedi who had constructed this place must have had a fondness for the mysterious, for the large chamber Corvus and Braith had entered led only into a tunnel of darkness. The chamber got darker still when the stone fell over the entrance, sealing them inside.

Corvus turned on a glowrod. “Oh…” she said. The glowrod revealed the bones of two former visitors that lay strewn across the floor.

Even on the glowrod's brightest setting, they could barely see a metre ahead of them. The tunnel's darkness was like a shroud, concealing everything.

“Well this is cosy…”

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Roshki Belawiiks

Objective: not die
Allies: [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Barrien Siegfried"], [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Enemies: [member="Ricochet "], [member="Kyle Amedis"], [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"], [member="Jaron Lesan"], [member=Milo Ren"], [member="Greifen Ren"], [member="Sibar Laval"], [member="Silas Khras"]

We need to capture one of them alive, for the sake of information.

By the gods.

There was a voice.

In my head.

And it wasn't from me.

Time slowed down dramatically. The blaster bolts screeching through the air began to take their merry time, just moseying along. Everything took on a surreal feeling, and while I was vaguely aware of four stormtroopers breaking off, I didn't care. I had more important concerns.

There was a voice.

In my head.

And I knew only one person who invaded my brain like that. Not that I cared anymore -- I'd put up with his crap every if it meant he was back.

A breath in, a breath out. But it was hitched. And wouldn't it be? Half-turned, lightsaber still up, I looked around for my Master as I whispered, "Karr?"

It was then that reality decided to revert to normal, and before I could truly process what was happening a searing pain hit my right shoulder. I let out a yelp of pain, dropping my saberstaff staff. As I fell, another bolt seared my left hip, probably going down to the bone.

My body hit the dirt, and I just laid there. One, because I'm a righty and my right hand was now utterly useless, two because the pain from the flesh wounds decided now would be a good time to show up, and three, because I realised it wasn't Karr speaking to me.

It was Barrien.

Objective: Stay Alive
Allies: [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Chevu Visz"]
Enemies: [member="Ricochet"] | [member="Kyle Amedis"] | [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"]

"No!"

He watched in horror as Ross suddenly stopped and then full under a torrent of blaster fire. The pain was real, pain at his own failure for allowing a compatriot to fall. But she wasn't dead, not yet. He screeched to a halt in front of her and renewed his protective bubble, holding his phrik shield up in front of him as he deactivated his saber. He could see the pain written on her face. This situation was dire. It was nothing like his past missions, where peaceful negotiation had prevailed. These troopers were out for blood.

Reaching down, he grabbed her good arm whether she wanted him to or not. Looping it over his shoulder, he hefted her back to her feet.

"Call your saber!"

It was a command, but it was also a plea, as he knew she wouldn't want to leave it behind and they had little time to waste. He waited for her to do so and then turned towards the flanking troopers (Patriot), drawing the Force and unleashing it in a torrent in their direction before he turned and raced off in sort of their direction, carrying Ross if he had to. He needed to get here to the copse of trees in the short distance, so that he could secure her, make sure she was alright, and give them a brief vantage to make the troopers come to them, or force them to call in weapons fire from above. Either way, they needed cover. They were too exposed.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Objective: Build new facilities/Prepare for the bruising that will be the first orders asses.
Allies: The mixed bag of people who aren't up to imperialism also [member="Keira Ticon"]

Inside her command tent the tiny four foot eleven blonde grabbed a few gadgets and gizmos from her trunk along with a compact submachine blaster that the republic produced. It had been years since the woman had been in actual battle, ever since Manaan. However she wasn't intending to do any real fighting, that part of her life was over and the woman would be there to give her children the motivation to push through this. Seeing their creator and mother out there on the field of battle would fire up the men and give them the strength to push through this.

Coming out of the tent the only thing that changed about the woman was the small bandolier of ammo around her chest and a submachine gun at her side along with two devices attached to her wrists. One that looked like a data logger and the other a canister of some kind with a plunger. Moving up to the assembly of DC-25 drop ships the woman climbed aboard next to Keira and gave the word for the pilot to take off by giving a thumbs up.

The small squadron of drop ships lifted off the ground and began to head towards the city. It was about a ten minute flight going at full speed to the dark side of Lothal, but with the doors buttoned up they would make good time to help the people. But before anyone was helped they needed a plan to save folks, so whipping out her datapad once more the woman held the drone feed up to Keira.

"So it looks like they are being engaged by skirmish forces. We want to set up on their flank and harass them, directly engaging would be suicide so I need you to take a hundred and fifty men and perform hit and run strikes across their flanks. I'll take fifty men and drop off inside the city to see what's going on and how we can help. Remember a direct engagement will get you killed." Patricia said with a firm look on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom