Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolves on Lothal

One of the Jedi were down. RN-715 had watched her drop as the blaster volleys of the Stormtroopers did their thing, which was death on a monstrous scale. The Jedi wouldn’t have been prepared for this, their egotistical dive into combat had proven that and now they would try to retreat through a circling predator that would give them no quarter.

They had all been trained for this.
For killing Jedi that was. Each of them from the moment they were old enough to talk were shown a Jedi’s strengths, weaknesses and vulnerabilities. The Supreme Leader had always assured that the stormtroopers of the First Order would be ready to kill any Force User necessary.

So far they had taken careful steps in the removal of these particular targets. Patriots attack and flanking move had proven one thing, that the Jedi were easily distracted. They had concentrated so much on her fire team that RN-715 had completely encircled them with another five stormtroopers, a Jedi could block attacks, but they couldn’t block from everywhere.
The blasters were raised and pointed at the form of the Jedi carrying the other, a complete circle of weapons that would create a ring of death for any within.

There were contingencies as well, one trooper held a flame thrower, favoured weapon of the 11th incinerator corp, but useful among the 501st as well, it meant that the Jedi had to choose, protection against fire or blaster. They had them, there was no denying that.

“Die Jedi Scum.”

Allies: [member="Ricochet"] | [member="Milo Ren"] | [member="Greifen Ren"] | [member="Belis Ren"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Sibar Laval"] | [member="Daska Tess"] | [member="ST-2387 ‘Patriot’"] | [member="Carten Flaa"] | [member="Kyle Amedis"]

Enemies: [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Barrien Siegfried"] | [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] |[member="Chevu Visz"] | [member="Braith Achlys"] | [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Enemies: [member="Jaron Lesan"]
Gear: Armor, Lightsaber, Zeison Sha Discblades, BTI-WB "Woebringer" Heavy Blaster Pistol

Master and student seemed to have lost the storm troopers, which was a relief. As they swept under the thick, tangled canopies, Coren put in a call, offering assistance to any allies stationed on the planet, Galactic Alliance and Jedi Order alike. It was just a waiting game now. Chevu stopped her intercepter with a jolt. There seemed to be a concerning disturbance in the Force drawing closer. Hopping off her swoop, she shook out her windblown hair and lifted her chin, turning her gaze towards the shimmer dark energy.

“Dark sider!” shouted the Mirialan, sensing the approaching presence of [member="Jaron Lesan"]. Her hand shot to her hip, where her lightsaber sat, the one that used to belong to her late Master. Activating the blue blade with a snap-hiss, Chevu whirled her head around the forest, looking through the short, twisted trees of the Lothal savanna, hoping to catch a glimpse of the intruder.

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
Objective: not die
Allies: [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Barrien Siegfried"], [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Enemies: [member="Ricochet "], [member="Kyle Amedis"], [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"], [member="Rhun Trask"]

Why?! Why couldn't the universe do just one thing for me?

As Barrien picked me up and started to move, I struggled to prevent my feet from dragging. But every time he bumped my left hip, it was an enormous effort on my part not to cry out. I'd already acted weak by freezing up.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! How could you have acted like that?! You could have died! Gods, what an idiot! Trust me to be the reason we were killed! I couldn't even blame Barrien; how was he to know I would behave like that? And he was the one hauling my butt outta there, wasn't he?

Nonetheless, I heeded his command and used the Force to call my lightsaber to my hand -- my left hand, that is. Fortunately for the both of us, my lightsaber had shut off. Otherwise, Barrien might've been missing an ear. A bead of sweat trickled down the side of my face; was I already that weak? Gods, my shoulder hurts.

It didn't matter. I could sense the difficulty Barrien was having. I was fairly light for my height, despite the weight I'd been gaining back; but being unable to provide any support meant I was deadweight. It didn't help that the other Padawan also had his Force bubble going on, all the while dodging blaster bolts.

Hang on... I might not have been able to lend physical support, but what about Forceful support? I'd never done such a thing before, but it was worth a try, wasn't it?

Closing my eyes, I began to concentrate. I imagined my Force Energy beginning to clump together and then funnel into Barrien, like smoke being sucked into a vacuum. Except I was pushing it into him. Was I the anti-vacuum, then? No time for that! Give him more of your power!!

I didn't know how well it would work, but I knew one thing: I was feeling more worn out.

Krenis Skirata

K
Krenis kicked out his fire and collapsed the tent, strapping it onto his pack and plunging the area into darkness. He flipped his helmet light on and sat down on a rock, waiting. His soldiers would arrive soon. In fact, judging by the glow speeding across the sky towards him, there was the first one. The figure landed lightly in front of him, saluting as he arrived. Krenis nodded. Others filtered in, circling around him, until they had all arrived. Just a handful at this point, the earliest recruits of the new ARC program.

He nodded to them all and took off his helmet.

"Well, troops, I have no idea what's going on. There are no communications. We have no intel. We don't even know whose fighting, why, or how many."

There was a shuffle among the small group, unsure of what he was getting at. Krenis continued.

"We are ARCs. Advanced reconnaissance commandos. This is our job description. Find out what is going on, wreak havoc, and cripple the enemy before the army arrives." He gave them a grin. "And that is what we're going to do. This training mission just went live. Objective is to gain a sense of what is going on and intervene where possible. Without violence, if still possible. This is neutral space, after all."

They nodded and replaced their helmets. Krenis activated the datapad on his wrist, pulling up a topographic map of the planet.
"We're going to spread out. Work as individuals to cover as much ground as possible. Circle around the engagement and get a picture of what's going on. Once accomplished, I'll make the call on how to engage. understood?"

"Aye, sir!" The reply came and Krenis nodded, replacing his helmet.

"Move out, soldiers!"

The small group scattered in different directions, some jogging on foot and others flying on jetpacks. Krenis turned and broke into a steady lope, heading towards whatever was going on.

”Republic ARCs!”

Kyle noticed the glare of jetpacks in the distance, with the swarm of commandos on foot below. It seemed the futile resistance was mounting – along with the flash of energy blades – lightsabers – across the plains, things were stepping up a notch.

A screaming engine tore overheard, and then another, as fighters tore upwards into the sky. Blaster shots fired from the troopers around him, to keep the enemy at bay. Their disorganised style was laughable, and even the way they looked was embarrassing – nothing as unified and clear cut as the First Order!

”Bravo Squad, Wolves – eyes open to the skies for ARCs and ground troops. Jedi on the battlefield; shoot first and ask questions later.”

Allies: [member=Ricochet] | [member="Milo Ren"] | [member="Greifen Ren"] | [member="Belis Ren"] | [member="Sibar Laval"] | [member="Daska Tess"] | [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"] | [member="Carten Flaa"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"]

Enemies: [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Barrien Siegfried"] | [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Chevu Visz"] | [member="Braith Achlys"] | [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Krenis Skirata"]

Objective: Begin the attack
Allies: [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Chevu Visz"], [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Mantic Dorn"], [member="Roshki Belawiiks"], [member="Barrien Siegfried"], [member="Braith Achlys"]
Enemies: [member="Ricochet"], [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"], [member="Jaron Lesan"], [member="Belis Ren"], [member="Silas Khras"], [member="Daska Tess"], [member="Kyle Amedis"]

"I know." Didn't she? It had been quite some time since the value of indirect engagements had been considered on her part, and even less since they had actively been put into practice. To strike at the heart of things had always seemed to reap more rewards, but that had been when she was working alone. Now, whether Keira would admit it or not, she had a group to back her and people that cared in some facet about her survival. The game that most knew as warfare was now played a bit differently, with a sort of tact and precision necessary to ensure survival. "We'll keep to the edges and make progress as difficult as we can for them. You don't have to worry." Not that the statement would reassure someone that knew her so well.

The moment the dropship settled onto the ground and the doors hissed open they disembarked, and she only nodded to Patricia before stepping off herself, taking her position as the unlikely commander of what was an impromptu military at this point. "Light gunners on the outside, heavy in the center. Spread out, but not far enough that we can't communicate visually. Kill anyone that gets in your way. This is no time to show mercy towards your enemy." It had never been. "Ol'val, min dul'skal, ahn guld domina." Her left hand shifted minutely, saber hilt materializing in her grasp and igniting seconds afterwards. Seemingly effortlessly she flicked her wrist and began to bat away the bolts fired by the enemy troops as fire was beginning to be returned by her own company.

Her mottled gaze was drawn to what seemed to be a more cohesive gathering of troops (Kyle Amedis and co.) near enough that the shine of the light on their visors was becoming visible, but she recalled the warning to not engage directly. The chances of these soldiers returning that same sentiment were nonexistent, and she knew the instant they were spotted chaos would soon erupt. "Eyes open. Enemy squad at eleven o'clock. Hold until they engage, then open fire." It was out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Objective: Survive
Allies: [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Chevu Visz"]
Enemies: [member="Ricochet"] | [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"] | [member="Rhun Trask"]

Danger. He could feel them closing in off to the side. They were there. Crossfire was not just deadly to those caught within it, it was deadly to those who initiated it as well. Barrien knew this, but he was also struggling under the weight of his companion while moving them. He'd expended a bit of energy, and he had sustained a few glancing wounds as well. Getting them out of this miss was going to be difficult, even as he saw the weapons being aimed out of the corner of his eye.

Then something wonderful happened. A surge of the Force flowed through him and he suddenly felt as though he were stronger than he'd ever been. Beneath his helmet his eyes widened. He knew what this was, and it was incredible. She grew weaker, but he grew stronger. A smile touched his lips.

In an instant he grabbed her and hugged her to his chest. As the flames licked forth, a burst of speed sent him flashing across the landscape. He moved around the blaze, running like the fury of the wind itself, and slipped between their ranks even as they tried to keep up with him. He did them no harm. He could easily have slain them, and he knew this, but even this newfound power was not enough to sway his honor. It would take far greater than this.

In a minutes time they were out of range of even their snipers, but he maintained the run, determined to get Roshki away from their weaponry. Perhaps, to find his Master. But only when she was safe.

"You can stop," he said to her as he glanced back and could soon barely see them.

Such speed. It was incredible even for him. Yes, he knew how to use the Force to run faster on his own, but not like this. The Bond. He felt it. He knew it. He knew her.

"Let it go, Roshki."

Roshki Belawiiks

Objective: not die
Allies: [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Barrien Siegfried"], [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Enemies: [member="Ricochet "], [member="Kyle Amedis"], [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"], [member="Rhun Trask"]

"Hrm." With a weak exhalation, I cut off the flow of energy and closed my eyes again. I was still pressed against Barrien, and I could smell his icky man sweat, but right now I was too tired to do anything. My body, despite the immense amounts of pain, relaxed. Actually, it was more like it gave up. In any case, the hilt of my saberstaff fell from my fingers, hitting the grass and the ground with a soft whish-thud.

I was so damn tired. I didn't care if we were in danger or not; I didn't care that I'd dropped my precious lightsaber. And I certainly didn't care that some guy I just met about an hour ago was currently hugging me. Though, I would probably care about that later. I didn't like people invading my space like that.

My eyelids began to droop. A nap sounded nice right about now...

Hey street rat. You need to wake up.

Oh no. Was that...? My eyelids flew open.

"Yep! Did you miss me? Because I sure missed you!"

For the love of Sith! It was her -- Grey Me.

I didn't want Barrien to think I was crazy (though, who knew, maybe I was), so I silently asked, The hell are you doing here? I thought you were just a hallucination!

Grey Me smiled nastily from where she was standing -- right behind Barrien and I. "I am! But I'm also the survival part of you because, from the way things are looking, you haven't really advanced much since Alderaan. Eff why eye, you should ask that Padawan there to patch up your arm. You're gonna need it for the coming days. Trust me, I would know."

I let out a groan. Just what I needed -- a recurring hallucination who decided to boss me around. As if I didn't have enough folks already trying to do that.

Kyle brought up his hand to stop the troops moving behind him as he saw the blade of a Jedi on the go up ahead, taking out blaster shots coming in from the left. They were leading a squad of troopers and had come the same route out of the city as the Wolves were going in.

”Ah, crap,” he muttered behind the helmet.

His skin crawled – this was going to be the first and hopefully not last time he had faced a Jedi General, or whatever they were in the armies of the Republic. How he could use that Ysalamir from Fantana right about now! Why didn’t he accept it?

No shots came from the Jedi squad, and he anticipated when they did, it would be retaliation. Always the ones who acted like cowards, blaming an opponent in the might of war for “shooting first” forcing them to act without thinking. They didn’t have the courage to pull the trigger first; to stand up for their own morals and lead the fight. They were blindly following the leader.

Kyle turned to the troops and waved his hand left and right.

”On my mark, break up and push into that squad. Two by two cover formation. Don’t give them easy targets and let’s corral them into submission. I’ll try take the Jedi out to give you time.”

He turned back, looking up casually to the sky, noting any passing fighter that he could signal if needed, and then brought his eyes back down to the troops in the distance.

It was now or never; it was time for Kyle to show himself.

He dropped to one knee and raised the E11 to give way to the troops behind, and to allow himself precious seconds to steady an aim and focus on the lightsaber as a target.

”Move move move!”

He squeezed seconds before the others did, and the red bolts began to shoot from their E11s as white armor raced forward.

tumblr_nyjnuf0g8E1rb8ck1o1_1280.jpg

Allies Nearby: [member="Ricochet"] | [member="Daska Tess"] | [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"] | [member="Carten Flaa"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Rhun Trask"]
Enemies Nearby: [member="Barrien Siegfried"] | [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Jaron could sense they were close. The Jedi were unmistakeable in their signature, and it was time to face them. He race toward them as fast as the soeeder could go, and when he caught up to them, he parked the speeder, leaping from it. He took off in a full sprint to the edge of the treeline when the Mirialan female was waiting. The air was brisk as a breeze blew across the golden grasslands of the savannah. Fingers ran over the heads of the taller blades of the golden grasses as moved toward her slowly.

Quietly he walked toward her noticing how she reached for her lightsaber. Jaron smirked under his mask. While she wouldn't see it, he was amused to see that she was the aggressor. If a fight is what she was after that is what she would get. Jaron was not about to let the Jedi reach whatever it was [member="Belis Ren"] had sensed, and the thing which had called to Jaron while they were still aboard the ship in orbit maintaining a high orbit above.

"And I was always taught Jedi should never attack first. I wonder what my Uncle would think of this."

Jaron called his lightsaber to him. The second could wait for now. He had to test her first. Igniting the red blade, Jaron motioned for her to attack.

[member="Chevu Visz"]

Krenis Skirata

K
Krenis paused at his observation point, noting on his HUD that his team was in position in a loose semi-circle around the engagement area and well out of combat range. Time for the reconnaissance work. He pulled out his binocs, switching to night mode and studied the plains, lit by flashes of blaster fire and was than an occasional lightsaber? He studied the soldier's armor. Stormtrooper, by the looks of it. Not One Sith. So one of the other Imperial wannabes that were springing up. Control freak wannabes. That's what they were, latching onto the traitorous legacy of his fallen brothers.

He scowled and turned away, walking away from the firefight. There were too many for them to engage directly. So it was time for something different.

"ARC teams, rendezvous at the new coordinates. Stay low."

He broke into a run through the high plains grasses, brushing them aside with his gauntlet. Cowards they were, trying to sell themselves as something that could equal the Grand Army of the Republic and cash in on the reputation of soldiers who committed treason and murdered those they were charged with protecting.

He stopped at the new coordinates as his five proteges joined him. They were right in the middle of the beaten down grass the stormtroopers had marched on.

"New mission is to investigate hostile origins."

He turned and marched away from the battle, dropping the range-finder to get a look ahead. It was empty as far as he could tell right now. "And someone patch us into communications with everyone else. I don't like not knowing what's going on."

"Yes, sir!" One of his mentees replied, activating his datapad to connect with whomever was talking around the planet. Somebody had to be organizing something here, right?

Jaron had closed in on the Jedi that had fled with the swoops with Belis fast behind, the second of the pair remaining behind ever so slightly as his companion made himself known to the Mirialan. Belis tried to find the presence of Starchaser, but the Commander remained faint to almost invisible in Belis’ senses. It left him with only one choice.

Stepping through the darkness to stand next to Jaron as he confronted the Jedi, the soft pitter-patter of rain breaking through the silence as dark clouds began to block out the light of Lothal’s moons. It didn’t take long before the heavens opened up and the constant flow of rain was partnered with the clash of lightning strikes overhead. It was rather fitting.

His lightsaber was removed from his belt as well and with a broken crack-hiss the fiery crimson blade ignited casting a dull glow across the lacquered black armour of the Ren duo.
“Lay down your weapon.” Belis’ voice modulator twisted his tone as he spoke over the down-pour.

“Jedi!”

15-knights-of-ren.gif

[member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Chevu Visz"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"]

It was always just a waiting game for Starchaser. He came here, hunting the people who destroyed Eriadu City, chasing messages from a across the stars. The Jedi Order were here, he had heard word they were shopping for a home here. He could hear his student shouting. Maybe they didn’t need an invitation to tango. The Jedi order could get them, but dealing with this threat? It was the most immediate situation.

He was past her as the Mirialan hopped off her swoop and banked around, slowing down into the turn to whip himself out of the maneuver, he could feel where Chevu was, and feel the darkness that was surrounding her. That meant he was needed.

Good. He was sick of this waiting around.

Taking the swoop and whipping it into a turn he would have skidded it to a stop, some sort of secret agent style, should it have been a wheeled bike, but the repulsorlift kicked dirt and rocks into the fray as he dismounted, walking towards where his student was, pulling his saber from its belt and igniting the orange blade.

Jedi? Ha, they had no idea what they were up against. And they weren’t going to be lasting on Lothal.

[member="Chevu Visz"]
[member="Belis Ren"]
[member="Jaron Lesan"]

Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Enemies: [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Belis Ren"]
Gear: Armor, Lightsaber, Zeison Sha Discblades, BTI-WB "Woebringer" Heavy Blaster Pistol

The masked male strode slowly and confidently towards her, then another stepped from out from the underbrush, joining his partner. The air around them both was soaked with the dark side. Clutching her blue blade, the Mirialan let out a sharp laugh when one of the men called her a Jedi. She supposed that's what she still was, but only in the very barest sense of the word. Chevu was not a peacenik. Fighting dark siders meant war, and war meant not only making the first move, but making sure you also struck the final blow.

There was a sudden crack of thunder and it began to pour. Her long dark hair plastered to her face, Chevu blinked at her attackers through the blue light of her plasma blade. Coren stepped up next to her and ignited his blade along side hers. She felt a tiny bit more confident with him by her side, but just barely.

"You want me to attack. He wants me to drop my weapon. Which is it?" She said sardonically, trying in vain to keep the fear out of her voice.

When her blade dropped he skidded to a halt. No sense in letting her lose that and they were far enough away for the moment that they could stop. He gently lay her down among the tall grasses as he could feel a turmoil raging within her. He didn't know what caused it, and it wasn't so horrible as to cause her to writhe, but it was certainly occupying her mind. And she wasn't staying with it, which he knew wasn't good. He couldn't have her blacking out.

"Hey, stay awake," he said, lightly slapping her cheek in effort to snap her back. "You can sleep when you're dead."

Lifting his hand, he called her saber to him and set it beside her as he knelt over her. The thought of removing his mask was present, but he refused to entertain it at the moment. In a war zone, removing your helmet was a surefire way of getting your head taken off. Especially with hostile stormtroopers about. Contrary to popular belief, he knew they were quite accurate. Death came swiftly from the white ones.

As he knelt there, he surveyed their surroundings, staying ever vigilant. He felt a darkness in the distance and that concerned him, but he felt that there were others nearby to that darkness. Someone would take care of it he was certain. He had to focus on his new friend.

"Your greatest wound is your arm. Do you agree? I can do something to lessen the pain and damage, but I am no healer."

[member="Roshki Belawiiks"]

Roshki Belawiiks

Objective: Figure out a way to get rid of that stupid hallucination (Hey!) And not die

My head lolled to the side as Barrien set me down. Eyes closed, I tried to ignore Grey Me, but she was just so damn annoying. And persistent.

"Hey hey hey, stay awake, street rat." She and Barrien reached out simultaneously, giving me a light slap on the cheek. I scowled, waving away their hands weakly.

"Don't...don't slap me. Or else I'll bite you."

Grey Me cackled. "I'm not real, remember? So you can't hurt me!" I turned away, disgusted. I was aware of the other Padawan saying something, but just what, exactly, was lost on me.

I was too focused on Grey Me. Go away go away go away go away!

She frowned, kneeling beside me. "You really want me gone, don't you?"

"Your greatest wound is your arm. Do you agree?"

"Yes."

Placing her hands on her hip, Grey Me sneered. "Too bad!" I let out a loud sigh, which irritated my shoulder further. This, in turn, caused me to bite back a groan. No way did I want to give that witch more cannon fodder.

Somehow he was certain she wasn't talking to him. Oh, he could feel her emotions and things of that nature, but he could not see what she was seeing inside of her head without reaching into her mind, which would be a blatant breach of privacy. That and he wasn't sure he wanted to know. The things inside of her head might be absolutely horrible. He was certain he was going to get his fill of whatever was running through there at some point.

She did answer his question, though. He knew she was at least partially speaking to him when she said yes. Thus, he lay his hand upon her injured shoulder and let the Force flow through him and into her. He was no healer, and he knew this wasn't a permanent fix, but it should at least give her back some use of the arm.

"Wish I was better at this. None in my family were healers, though."

He sighed and sat down beside her. They were still clear for the moment.

"What happened back there?"

[member="Roshki Belawiiks"]

Another dark presence stalked across the plains on Lothal. Arriving behind a cadre of Stormtroopers, his mind was bent on one singular goal as he piloted his speeder bike towards the action. Lothal was a planet of particular interest to the Knights of Ren, for its copious amounts of relics. Relics that Greifen Ren would not suffer to fall into the hands of the Jedi.

Grimacing, he tightened his grip upon the handles of his speeder bike and pushed down on the throttle harder.

The ancient Force relics housed on Lothal would soon have a permanent dark home in the Citadel of the Knights of Ren, where they could be properly studied and dissected and cleaned of their Jedi stink. Yet, priorities; this of course would require the termination of the Jedi already planetside. A duty that Greifen would gladly dole out.

He sped towards the presence he felt of his Knight brothers, [member="Belis Ren"] and [member="Jaron Lesan"]. Soon he would arrive, and together, the Knights of Ren would eliminate their opposition.

Objective: Take care of the problem
Allies: [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], Jedi and co.
Enemies: [member="Kyle Amedis"], White Wolves and co.

No verbal commands were given as the first shots were fired, and Keira merely raised her hand with fingers splayed in a gesture that indicated for the men to spread out and take care of any resistance as they saw fit. It might not have been the exact picture of leadership Patricia had been looking for, but it all sufficed well enough. In the next second a blaster bolt came whizzing downrange directly at her, and without a thought she raised her saber to parry it away as she had all the others. But even the most experienced made miscalculations every now and again, and that was what she would chalk this up to, always refusing to admit her own shortcomings in fear of appearing inadequate.

Sparks flew from the hilt of her weapon as the superheated plasma bolt skimmed across it, effectively damaging it enough that it would prove ineffective for the duration of this battle. Residual damage had been inflicted on her cybernetic limb as well, but that, at least, continued to function as it was intended. The smile that turned up the corners of her mouth held a dangerous amusement behind it, a glint of malevolence flickering to life behind her mottled eyes. With a careful slowness she hooked the saber at her hip, drawing on the Force in order to deflect the next few bolts she wasn't quick enough to dodge, taking the slugthrower pistol that was offered by one of her men.

The firearm was weighed in her hand for a few moments as she pushed forward despite this seeming inconvenience, and she flicked it to fire, sighting down the barrel and taking her first shot. The crack of the weapon as it fired was a foreign thing for her to experience personally, but she had been in more than enough warzones to know what to expect. Her next shot was more carefully aimed, and she pulled the Force into her being in order to aid her in honing the path of the bullet, her surroundings seeming to slow down to a crawl for those few seconds before she squeezed the trigger.

Roshki Belawiiks

Objective: Figure out a way to get rid of that stupid hallucination (Hey!) And not die

I flexed my fingers. There was still pain, and no doubt a scar would form where the shot hit, but I could sense it would be on the mend in no time.

"Thanks." My eyes refused to look at him as he asked a very good question. Instead. I waited for Grey Me to say something -- but she was gone. Coward.

I pushed myself up into a sitting position, trying to put a smidgen of distance between myself and the other Padawan. Now that I was feeling a little better, I definitely cared about that icky man-sweat.

"Yeah...um, hard to explain. My Master, Kian Karr, you know him? He liked to get in my brain and talk to me that way. It was perfect for when we didn't want others to eavesdrop, but..." I gave a one-sided shrug, attempting to make myself appear nonchalant. "Well, I hadn't heard from him in a while, so when you did that, I thought it was Karr. I got distracted and, uh, I thought he was here. But he's not."

Using my left hand to pick up my saberstaff, I suddenly found the painted wood to be very interesting. I didn't like opening up about myself that much, particularly about my missing Master.

And especially to near-strangers (even though he kinda saved my life and all). "Hey, maybe we should see if any of the other Jedi we came with are around. They could pick us up, tell us what is going on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom