Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*gives the evil eye*

25426b06645c40a88fbb8ac7c38d8b290d6281b2_s.png

Vanilla Toner

V
Umm. Sorry to digress here but... FvF? Faction vs Faction. You ladies are thinking about a Fleet and Soldier's and shooting at everybody else right? Cause... Otherwise you may want to think about what happens when you get pushed off your world via nuclear weapons. Lulz.

Being a new Faction is cool. Until somebody else Invades you. Just thinking out loud here. :p

Val'Ryss Zankarr, on 21 May 2013 - 10:31, said:
Val'Ryss Zankarr said:
This may be interesting to get involved with!~ Val'Ryss Zankarr is a Dathomirian Cultist who was taken from Dathomir by the Sith Empire. I'm sure she could get invovled once you get your faction up and running.
Welcome! :) Like Skye said, we'd need to know which alignment you'd be going for :)

It would be complicated, Val'Ryss while she was on Dathomir was consumed by a Dathomirian dark-spirit conjured by a Witch, so she has a strong connection to the planet.But, then again she has fully committed herself to be a weapon of the Sith.In practical faction stuff, she will remain Sith. I was just mentioning how your faction would be an awesome source of cool plots. Especially if Sith send her as some ambassador.

Emberli Garett said:
I see Dear Leader near the top of the images ;_;
Tegaea Alcori said:
I saw that too.
You too be seeing things :p

Halik Falkosi said:
I'm just hoping that these witches look like canon witches :p
We aim for it, Halik :p

Teferi Efreet said:
79% chance of not happening, Halik, but we'll see. ^_^
TiCira D'Arr Hawk said:
*gives the evil eye*

25426b06645c40a88fbb8ac7c38d8b290d6281b2_s.png
Hehe. I needn't say anything else. :p

Vanilla Toner said:
Umm. Sorry to digress here but... FvF? Faction vs Faction. You ladies are thinking about a Fleet and Soldier's and shooting at everybody else right? Cause... Otherwise you may want to think about what happens when you get pushed off your world via nuclear weapons. Lulz.
Being a new Faction is cool. Until somebody else Invades you. Just thinking out loud here. :p
Nobody's pushing us off our planet. It's ours. :p
But in all seriousness, you have a point. Hence why we are thinking now of ship and weapons and the like, rather than later. We might not be able to equal nuclear weapons but we will do everything else we can! Besides, whats the fun in nuclear weapon? Planet and ship battles are where the fun is.

Val'Ryss Zankarr said:
It would be complicated, Val'Ryss while she was on Dathomir was consumed by a Dathomirian dark-spirit conjured by a Witch, so she has a strong connection to the planet.But, then again she has fully committed herself to be a weapon of the Sith.In practical faction stuff, she will remain Sith. I was just mentioning how your faction would be an awesome source of cool plots. Especially if Sith send her as some ambassador.
Oh! Okay. Sorry about the confusion. Feel free to pop for a visit and the like when we get started.

*brings the list to the new page* Add yourselves, guys! :)

Allyan Clans (Lighside)
-- Satara Hawk (Singing Mountain Clan)
Nightsisters (Darkside)
--Taleen (Frenzied River Clan)

Hello! On one hand, the Witches aren't fans of outsiders and random people wouldn't be accepted into clans so easily. On the other, we're a bunch of people always open the stories so if you want to be part of Witches of Dathomir we can create a story on how you could be part of it! Each clan has its own way of allowing people, ours for example is quite open. Witches adopt people into their families which makes them adopted into the clan (I've done that), others form blood bonds with people and that too is considered your initiation into the clan (Ti'Cira has done this). But if you happened to accidentally crash on the planet and someone found you, these people could accept you as their guest and you may eventually find yourself liking it so much that you ask to become part of said Clan!

So really, the answer is yes, it's really just a question of how you want to do it!

Exactly the idea at SWRP. Being a member of WoD doesn't have to mean you're a Witch anymore than being a member of the Sith Empire means you're a Sith. It just means you're there to help further the goals of the Faction. It's up to you to make your story believable and interesting.

I'm very happy this doesn't have to be explained, that you guys already understand the concept. Though it is up to the Faction staff to regulate this.

Bronwyn Tyr

@}-',--BeautifulDisaster--,'-{@
Thanks for the idea Satara ! You have me an idea on how to finish my characters history :)

so how do I join ? I didn't see it listed in the factions section

Bronwyn Tyr

@}-',--BeautifulDisaster--,'-{@
it also looks like I need to choose whether to be a good witch or bad witch ...

no Glinda the good here, baby ! put me down as a baddie !!:)

Fair enough. That's two Nightsisters and two Allyan. Oh, you need to choose your clan as well, Bron. Current list:

Allyan Clans (Light Side)
-- Ti'Cira Hawk (singing mountain clan)

Nightsisters (Dark Side)
-- Bronwyn Tyr (No Clan Chosen yet)

Teferi Efreet said:
Exactly the idea at SWRP. Being a member of WoD doesn't have to mean you're a Witch anymore than being a member of the Sith Empire means you're a Sith. It just means you're there to help further the goals of the Faction. It's up to you to make your story believable and interesting.

I'm very happy this doesn't have to be explained, that you guys already understand the concept. Though it is up to the Faction staff to regulate this.
I've had this philosophy for years, of WoD specifically, it's usually others that bring me down. Glad to see I've come to the right place!

Bronwyn Tyr said:
it also looks like I need to choose whether to be a good witch or bad witch ...

no Glinda the good here, baby ! put me down as a baddie !!:)
Yay, another Nightsister! *totally from the writer's side of things*

Bronwyn Tyr said:
thank you so much for your help Teynara !

I'll choose the Dreaming River clan for $500:)
Hmm. Okay. Dreaming River is canonically good but then again, so was Frenzied River once. But even with that, I've seen the clan be played as lightsided on one and darksided on another place. And as the first, you're welcome to tackle this issue here. Since the plague and so many centuries gone by, thing can easily change. Witches fall, why shouldn't clans? And really, we don't even know how many members of each clan survived the plague to begin with so if you want, I can let you decided how you want to do this :)

No reason why they can't choose a light-side clan as their clan of origin, and then simply be Nightsisters - they are supposed to be the outcasts of the other Clans, exiled because of their Dark Side allegiances. That could be revoked with the Overclan being established, so they would be part of those clans again, but Nightsisters nonetheless.

Oh, I know, but there are clans once good that no longer are. I re-read Taleen's biography to make sure, Frenzied River Clan remained good, she just joined the Nightsisters. But like I said, the issue can be tackled as the writer want to, the gap allows us to progress to plot but still remain within the lines where we should be.

The Nightsister Overclan will remain. We won't remove the smaller ones (ie. Spider Clan) but people don't have to be part of it, they can just stick to the Overclan. Allyan Clans however would remain separated, keeping their names (unless say two clans want to merge into one for whatever reason). I loved the idea of a Council, that would be the key to uniting them. Clan remain but all have a voice in a council that speaks for the whole planet. Not all Lightside Witches may not like it but Nightsister representatives would be invited since some Clan Mothers like to think of themselves as fair and just.

Alarah Dei

A
Alright, I'm here, so that's five of us sorted out :)

Allyan Clans (Light Side)
-- Ti'Cira Hawk (Singing Mountain Clan)
-- Alarah Dei (Singing Mountain Clan)

Nightsisters (Dark Side)
-- Bronwyn Tyr (Dreaming River Clan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom