Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do Women have to be so Difficult?

I just kinda wandered in here, read quite a bit of the first page and snippets of the following. My head is realing in confusion, occasional deffiancy, hilarity, and general "wut?..."

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Just a fun thread. Thought it would be funny to have the conversation about how impossible women are.

If you enjoyed this, you won't want to miss part 2: What in the HELL are men? What... LITERALLY are they?

Why ask? We are simple creatures. If that weren't the case, then this thread would not be necessary. In the words of Bill Engvall "As long as we're being petted and kissed, we don't care!"

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Men are prideful creatures, and the realms of our simplicity are vast. That means that we are entirely too complicated such that it befuddles the complex mind of women. We're simple, we have simple pleasures and we like to keep it that way, but why are we so simple? What are we avoiding by being so... easy?

If you couldn't already tell, I am one of the more complex guys you'll come across. I ask the questions most people shrug at. Knowledge is power, though, even in cases where it can seem insignificant.

And yet, even those of us who seek knowledge shudder at the thought of spending an hour of pure speaking about emotions and feelings. We search for facts, not emotional understanding and a deeper bond.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Vulpesen said:
And yet, even those of us who seek knowledge shudder at the thought of spending an hour of pure speaking about emotions and feelings. We search for facts, not emotional understanding and a deeper bond.
On the contrary. We may say we don't want to understand emotions or bond with someone else on an emotional level, and yes most of us don't like TALKING about emotions. Total drag. I'd be will to be more than just a few of us do want those emotional connections, though, whether or not we admit it. I, for one, do, though I don't show it. We're like skunks without strips.

We smell like ass, but hey... how would you ever know that smell was coming from us? We don't have the characteristics(we don't show it one way or another)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom