Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do Women have to be so Difficult?

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Svarin Wolfbane said:
I never understood people's fascination with the rear end.
It's just fat and muscle and we know what comes out part of it.
Boobs are better.
I gotta think it's got a lot to do with the shape and it's appeal based on sexual nature. If you take a gander at a nice but, you're going to enjoy it, at the same time I prefer a beautiful, supple rack.

I'm a boob guy, but butts aren't far behind(YEA PUN INTENDED DUH)

Christian Slade said:
Why does the word cut, though? Is it because you were branded by it, or did you accept that you were that(emo or emotional)?

In my opinion, none of us are anything but who we say we are. You're not emotional, you're unique and expressive, and in my opinion, to categorize yourself as such steals away some of the wonder that makes you who you are.

You are a woman, you are quite obviously strong, and the only category you should consider yourself a part of that you can be proud of and wear with pride is the one that shows where you're from. America, Canada(no matter how much I am confused by them), England, Australia, South Africa, Ireland, Scotland, I don't care where you're from, wear that with pride and be different from EVERYONE else.
Okay, I really loved this post. If only I wasn't out of likes for the day.
I'm still recovering from some stuff in life (not just the bullying), and am at the point where I'm supposed to find myself. No one I know is like me, and for the longest time I thought that was bad. Nowadays I know that it's a good thing, and can happily say that I embrace being different. Screw the haters, they can go hate, I'll be busy building up a life I can look back on and be proud of. It just might take awhile, but it'll be worth it.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
THAT A GIRL! That's what I want to see!

You were never "emo" you were a woman who did what she wanted regardless of the judgmental eyes or foolish whispers from people who were so confused by their surroundings that they didn't stand out. People will remember you, people won't remember which of the 7 brunette cheerleaders in Highschools name was Brittany despite already having 5 Brittany's in your grade already.

D3-Q1R

D
tumblr_inline_mtnh8rmuk11qcxhkn.jpg

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
The female form is overrated and men are just as emotionally sensitive as women - just conditioned to hide it more.

We're all the same software in different cases.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Cale Gunderson said:
I'd say something, but I'm in high school, everyone is karking crazy. Thing that irks me the most is girls dating jerks, but I'm told that fades.
When you're young you are more attracted to people that make you work for it. People who won't let you have what you want. I think that's got a little to do with the fading lines of immaturity in youth. What does a child want the most? What they cannot have. So, it makes sense that you would want the one person that you have just about the lowest chance of actually getting with/being with/dating/having a relationship with.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Aleidis Ijet said:
The female form is overrated and men are just as emotionally sensitive as women - just conditioned to hide it more.

We're all the same software in different cases.
Very astute observation, really. I think that for the most part this is absolutely true, though people have different degrees they work with. Some men are very open about their emotions, and some won't shed a tear at a funeral or when the love of their lives leaves them. It's just they way they're programmed, but believe it or not, this has a great deal to do with upbringing.

I'm very open about my emotions, though I TRY to hid them, I still cry and I'll still talk to you if you want to talk about something very serious on an emotional standpoint. I like to think I had a good upbringing with a loving mother and father and two brothers who would do anything for one another to attribute to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom