Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do Women have to be so Difficult?

@[member="Anara Valnor"] as for men having now balls.... hate to say this its women's fault... we were supposed to become more sensitive and in touch with our emotions... women became bulldogs about that.... well congrats it worked and many men are now well... women.... that is what you all wanted though.... honestly I think it comes from the whole growth of a lack of father figure in younger male lives that increases steadily throughout the years... and yes I have alot of opinions

Tracyn Ordo said:
The way I see it
People are too god damn emotional nowadays, women AND men. You got your feelings hurt, it sucks, but life doesn't end because of one detail. I'm tired of walking on eggshells for people because of their stupid feelings. [SIZE=11.818181991577148px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Life isn't all roses and lollipops and free sex, it sucks sometimes but that doesn't mean you have to turn into a bad soap opera about things. Sometimes you have to be mean and blunt. Sometimes you have to be nice. Life is funny like that. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Just don't be a whiny little queen about it. [/SIZE]
this, I mean just look at this
so much
accruacy
*applause*
yes

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Svarin Wolfbane said:
Not all women are that bad.
The problem is that finding those good ones tends to happen after you've met the bad ones.
So you start expecting them all to be bad.
Media and stereotypes don't help either.
And gosh darn it being one of the good ones isn't fun. Because by the time you meet a good person, they dun believe in love no moar
that's one thing I'll agree with. Media SHITS and I mean SHITS on any good or decent images we have of successful/good relationships or marriages. Everything is cheating and affairs and what people do to lie or get around the truth to maintain something that was IMPURE to begin with.

I'm not emo, but if the world keeps going down this track we're all going to be a bunch of unoriginal, faceless whores spreading disease because we're spreading our legs entirely too often, so, you might as well blow your brains out.

Sargon Vynea said:
@[member="Anara Valnor"] as for men having now balls.... hate to say this its women's fault... we were supposed to become more sensitive and in touch with our emotions... women became bulldogs about that.... well congrats it worked and many men are now well... women.... that is what you all wanted though.... honestly I think it comes from the whole growth of a lack of father figure in younger male lives that increases steadily throughout the years... and yes I have alot of opinions
I kind of disagree. Part of it can be attributted to some girls wanting guys to get emotional every once in awhile, but for the most part the younger generations are just used to things getting handed to them. People don't have to work as hard anymore.
And with girls acting out, trying to be treated equally, some guys (and gals) come out and say that guys should be able to get emotional. And they should if they want to.
The problem is people these days, of all genders, are falling apart. We're having more trouble standing back up after we fall, and we just sit there and mope about it.
Everyone is to emotional.
It would be better if we were all emotionless robots who were all very attractive and simply agreed to exist and do what we are supposed to do.

@[member="Christian Slade"]
My apologies, but can you refrain from using the term 'emo' in such a way? When I was younger there was a lot of kids who called me that, telling me to cut or kill myself. It's sort of a trigger nowadays.
Plus, the way you used it pointed more towards the stereotype then the actual sub culture...
*cough cough*

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
What's funny about this now BOOMing conversation is that I had intended for this to completely and totally be an in character fun/funny thing. Guess I should have specified that, but keep going. I'm enjoying this quite a lot.

Akodya Mune

A
PERSONALLY you just have to feed me from time to time and I am good. But I can understand why some women can be difficult. (I actually pity many of my friend's past boyfriends. Poor souls.)

We're all just grouping together, complaining about society and girls and men and everything.
Next thing you know, we'll all be sitting in corners mumbling about how Canada is just a conspiracy theory to make Americans believe that people can be good.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Svarin Wolfbane said:
@[member="Christian Slade"]
My apologies, but can you refrain from using the term 'emo' in such a way? When I was younger there was a lot of kids who called me that, telling me to cut or kill myself. It's sort of a trigger nowadays.
Plus, the way you used it pointed more towards the stereotype then the actual sub culture...
*cough cough*
Shall I say overly emotional? I'm sorry, it's more for the guys than anything. I mean if I see another kid who has powder from head to toe wearing all black, with black hair, straightened hair and piercings everywhere sporting black and running eyeliner with like... a choker on... I might just throw myself into evening traffic. Look, I'm not bashing the look, because I've seen VERY sexy ladies sporting things like that to a much more controlled degree and it works. It's sexy, and it's meant to be, but there's got to be a limit.

If you have emotional issues, there's family, friends and doctors for that, but I don't use the term "emo" which isn't even technically a word I don't thing, lightly. I use to to describe the unjustly, over the top kids acting out because they want to be part of a crowd they find interesting or they think it's going to get them some form of attention they likely could get in many other, much more effective ways. And the only reason I say this with such confidence is because I had a friend growing up who turned into a complete -overly emotional person- for two years and one day, POOF, back to normal. When I asked him he told me he had no idea what he was thinking because he had one of the strongest family foundations, everything he'd always needed in friends and parents who provided for him.

Doesn't make sense to me, but please don't take offense because I don't think the term means the same thing to you that it does to me.

Okay, that's officially going in my profile forever.
Seriously though, is Canada even real?
maple-on-snow.jpg

They pour maple syrup on ice then once it gets harder they scoop it up with a stick and eat it

Christian Slade said:
Shall I say overly emotional? I'm sorry, it's more for the guys than anything. I mean if I see another kid who has powder from head to toe wearing all black, with black hair, straightened hair and piercings everywhere sporting black and running eyeliner with like... a choker on... I might just throw myself into evening traffic. Look, I'm not bashing the look, because I've seen VERY sexy ladies sporting things like that to a much more controlled degree and it works. It's sexy, and it's meant to be, but there's got to be a limit.

If you have emotional issues, there's family, friends and doctors for that, but I don't use the term "emo" which isn't even technically a word I don't thing, lightly. I use to to describe the unjustly, over the top kids acting out because they want to be part of a crowd they find interesting or they think it's going to get them some form of attention they likely could get in many other, much more effective ways. And the only reason I say this with such confidence is because I had a friend growing up who turned into a complete -overly emotional person- for two years and one day, POOF, back to normal. When I asked him he told me he had no idea what he was thinking because he had one of the strongest family foundations, everything he'd always needed in friends and parents who provided for him.

Doesn't make sense to me, but please don't take offense because I don't think the term means the same thing to you that it does to me.
A lot of the time people just assume that all 'Emos' are freaks who hate their life and cut themselves. Which isn't really true.
I'm sure you know the difference, and I hope I'm not sounding rude. And I won't take offence, I know you didn't mean any harm or anything.
The word just brings back bad memories.
And there are kids who do things like that just for attention, or just to fit in with the crowd. Which is honestly very, very, very sad. The ones who are just being themselves or are wearing what they feel comfortable in are actually a lot different then many assume.
A side note, however: Sometimes depression can fog someone's judgement, and make them feel like those that love them don't actually. It's part of the whole chemical inbalance and self insecurity thing. Eventually they can realize that people do care, but other times they just don't feel like its worth it.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Why does the word cut, though? Is it because you were branded by it, or did you accept that you were that(emo or emotional)?

In my opinion, none of us are anything but who we say we are. You're not emotional, you're unique and expressive, and in my opinion, to categorize yourself as such steals away some of the wonder that makes you who you are.

You are a woman, you are quite obviously strong, and the only category you should consider yourself a part of that you can be proud of and wear with pride is the one that shows where you're from. America, Canada(no matter how much I am confused by them), England, Australia, South Africa, Ireland, Scotland, I don't care where you're from, wear that with pride and be different from EVERYONE else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom