Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do Women have to be so Difficult?

Ego, cultural traditions, political correctness, fear, media driven society and a fragile soul is a perplexing mix. Have you ever wanted something and when you got it, it was not what you thought it would be? (great run on sentence)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Meret Blackmoon said:
Ego, cultural traditions, political correctness, fear, media driven society and a fragile soul is a perplexing mix. Have you ever wanted something and when you got it, it was not what you thought it would be? (great run on sentence)
I've got enough ego for this entire board.

Men are difficult too. I know being one.

People are less difficult when you don't care what they think. When you start to care about someone their opinion matters more.
This can be difficult with issues they have in their life or past, we all have them, or it can be because of parts of you that are difficult to live with for them.

People's wants also change gradually over the course of their lives, so if their partner doesn't change with that, or you don't compromise you get the rough edges of a relationship.

Too much hate itt :p

Just learn to let go and be happy being you. Relationships pretty much take care of themselves as long as you and your partner are in a good frame of mind. And if you're not in a relationship, just maintain happiness, self confidence and an open mind and you'll meet someone who's interested sooner or later. Works for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom