Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do Women have to be so Difficult?

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Am I right?

Anyone else around here catch hell like I do?

2coq8ma.gif

Being a woman myself, I can officially say:
Yeah, we suck.
We can be mean, we don't say what we actually mean, and blah blah blah.
However, guys can be difficult to.
Unfortunately, it seems like more girls are though.

All you got to do is find someone who's inner demons are compatible with yours.

And honestly, I hate most of the human race because a lot of us are just idiotic, annoying, self-absorbed, and loud-mouthed.
*sighs*
It's a fact of life that we have to deal with. Everyone can be difficult, no matter gender or appearence.
But we can all be good to. *shrugs*

Actually it seems to me, from what I've seen from my own generation and the younger generations that men are far more...Uh...Well...They have no balls. They aren't a man's man, they are...far to in touch with their emotions and way to fething needy. I can't stand guys that make me feel as though I have a bigger package than them when I biologically don't.

Meh, I'm 21, and I'm sad to say....

Svarin Wolfbane said:
All you got to do is find someone who's inner demons are compatible with yours.

And honestly, I hate most of the human race because a lot of us are just idiotic, annoying, self-absorbed, and loud-mouthed.
*sighs*
It's a fact of life that we have to deal with. Everyone can be difficult, no matter gender or appearence.
But we can all be good to. *shrugs*
^ This, this all the way

@[member="Anara Valnor"]
You speak the truth.
Almost all of the guys I know are either complete cowards who latch onto everyone around them, or they're so damn cocky that they make chickens jealous.

You would be difficult to if you had to deal with me on a daily basis. hahaha. The key to understanding them is this: They have a plan, you're just along for the ride. If they ask you something, its most likely that they want to hear their own thoughts being said out loud.

Svarin Wolfbane said:
@[member="Anara Valnor"]
You speak the truth.
Almost all of the guys I know are either complete cowards who latch onto everyone around them, or they're so damn cocky that they make chickens jealous.
Yes! So...ugh, I want to slap them all. This is why I found me an older man who is old fashioned. Old fashioned men all the way!

Anara Valnor said:
Yes! So...ugh, I want to slap them all. This is why I found me an older man who is old fashioned. Old fashioned men all the way!
This is why I chose to date girls.
They may be difficult
But hell, so I am.
Plus, dey pretty =)
And the girl who I may or may not soon be dating is old fashioned, and acts like a gentlemen more then 'gentlemen' these days do.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Maybe if you'd stop being all emotional about it and start dealing with IT LIKE A MAN

1368387467804.png

WITH FISTS AND LIQUOR AND REPRESSED ANGER

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
My pants are too tight and my hair isn't straight enough! Can you guys help me?

PLEASE!

Sack up, men!

And yea, we're difficult, but at least for me I'm easy to please. With you ladies it's like pulling teeth, and each tooth is a different emotional reaction entirely.

Imma leave my singular thought here..... relationships are an unfair business... we (men) spend the first three to five months in the chasing/courting period.... we're nicer try harder and consistently put the effort.... then that slowly fades until you've realized you haven't bought her random flowers, or paid enough attention.... why cause its human..... they (women) despite all their nonsense of talk never actually say shit... its all feelings great but they don't just come out and say what they want/need or when they finally do its when their pissed off or past giving a damn..... usually we (both sexes) burn ourselves out on bad matches and by the time its come time for someone good we're already jaded and don't believe in shit..... that is my opinion... everyone is crazy an we are all REALLY REALLY stupid....

Christian Slade said:
My pants are too tight and my hair isn't straight enough! Can you guys help me?

PLEASE!

Sack up, men!

And yea, we're difficult, but at least for me I'm easy to please. With you ladies it's like pulling teeth, and each tooth is a different emotional reaction entirely.
All of this.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
The way I see it
People are too god damn emotional nowadays, women AND men. You got your feelings hurt, it sucks, but life doesn't end because of one detail. I'm tired of walking on eggshells for people because of their stupid feelings. [SIZE=11.818181991577148px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Life isn't all roses and lollipops and free sex, it sucks sometimes but that doesn't mean you have to turn into a bad soap opera about things. Sometimes you have to be mean and blunt. Sometimes you have to be nice. Life is funny like that. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Just don't be a whiny little queen about it. [/SIZE]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Sargon Vynea said:
Imma leave my singular thought here..... relationships are an unfair business... we (men) spend the first three to five months in the chasing/courting period.... we're nicer try harder and consistently put the effort.... then that slowly fades until you've realized you haven't bought her random flowers, or paid enough attention.... why cause its human..... they (women) despite all their nonsense of talk never actually say poodoo... its all feelings great but they don't just come out and say what they want/need or when they finally do its when their pissed off or past giving a damn..... usually we (both sexes) burn ourselves out on bad matches and by the time its come time for someone good we're already jaded and don't believe in poodoo..... that is my opinion... everyone is crazy an we are all REALLY REALLY stupid....
Very well thought out and applies to the situation, and though I disagree in a place or two, doesn't get much more direct and complete than this.

Not all women are that bad.
The problem is that finding those good ones tends to happen after you've met the bad ones.
So you start expecting them all to be bad.
Media and stereotypes don't help either.
And gosh darn it being one of the good ones isn't fun. Because by the time you meet a good person, they dun believe in love no moar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom