Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Are You From - December 2014 Edition

Where Do You Live?

• Total voters
[member="Fabula Cavataio"]
This is where Fabs REALLY lives
server-room-mess.jpg

Hawaii here, though it is only because my family is in the Navy.

It is not quite as cold as Popo is probably.

Now I'll need to get going, got a pig that needs to get smoked underground with heated stones. Then I need to get to school on this:
Canoe-0851a_sm.jpg
:)

Ibelia Sitos said:
and taking care of corn-ness. Did someone say moo?

*Recalls the last place I lived, where people rode riding lawn mowers up and down mainstreet and downtown*

[member="Corruck Kazen"] - Have you seen any of Stitch's cousins lately?

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Mrrew"]

It's legal to drive lawn mowers without a license on the road in my town. No joke.

That's how many people had their license suspended due to DUIs xD

(Still Ibelia, just didn't feel like switching over >.>

[member="Nei Laa"]

It was legal in the town I used to live in, too, lol.

Our next door neighbor drove a golf cart around town. Lmfao.

[member="Nei Laa"] - Lol, the worst part was the 'fairgrounds' or whatever you want to call it was behind our backyard. And there was extremely loud tractor pulls usually every weekend (even in winter) and horrible smelling livestock auctions every month. Lmfao.

Malik Rodarch

M
Aberdeen, Scotland.

Ooooh, I've just come down frae the Isle o' Skye, I'm no very big and I'm awfae shy and the lassies shout, when I walk by: DONALD FAR'S YER TROOSERS?!

Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low, through the streets in my kilt I'll go, and all the lassies say hello, DONALD FAR'S YER TROOSERS!

Born in Louisiana, raised there for a few years, moved to Vermont, lived there for some more years, moved back to Louisiana, then to Mississippi... But I don't have anything close to a southern accent, people used to actually say I had a slight British accent, which was strange.

SAVE ME FROM THESE CRAZY PEOPLE!

West Coast Canada, where the Snow has the decency to stay on the Skiing Mountains, the trees have the respect to stay green and gorgeous year round, and the multicultural cuisine means we get sushi, coffee and Baklava on every street corner.

And don't even get me started on the ocean views.

Also to my Scandihoovian peeps: Hei hei! Norway is my Homeland, yo!

Where am I from, you ask? 'Tis a troubling question, isn't it? The suspense and the mystery and what not.... :p

I hail from the beautiful rolling pastures OF -you guessed it- MISSOURI. The winters are frigid, the summers are sweltering, and the people have deep roots where I live. Despite the country-ness of it all, however, I happen to love having a hot cup of tea with cucumber sandwiches and chicken salad on a butter croissant. Yeah. I'm the odd one of the family.... :)

Lexa Imura said:
Where am I from, you ask? 'Tis a troubling question, isn't it? The suspense and the mystery and what not.... :p

I hail from the beautiful rolling pastures OF -you guessed it- MISSOURI. The winters are frigid, the summers are sweltering, and the people have deep roots where I live. Despite the country-ness of it all, however, I happen to love having a hot cup of tea with cucumber sandwiches and chicken salad on a butter croissant. Yeah. I'm the odd one of the family.... :)
Aww yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom