Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Are You From - December 2014 Edition

Where Do You Live?

• Total voters
[member="Valiens Nantaris"] Try and hit up Trondheim or Bergen. Trondheim is BEAUTIFUL, there's this castle they're rebuilding on the highest point in the city, during WWII it was an outpost that afterward got ripped down and turned into a Nordic culture museum. And the Nidaros Cathedral (where they have the Crown Jewels) Is one of my favourite places in the WORLD.

Catherine Romanov

C
I'm from Singapore, where nobody here lives and it is summer 365 days a year.

Now excuse me, while I continue to celebrate my country's independence from the British.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
West Coast USA, but thanks to cell phones, Kindles, Tablets, and free wireless hotspots; I just tell people I live on the Internet. :D

Catherine Romanov

C
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Well..I love Australia..and have visited numerous times..so I guess that makes us even ;)

[member="Anders Sivas"]

Ja, jeg snakke norske.

It's getting a little rusty, but my grandfather taught me a little bit before I learned more at the university. He was originally from Arendal.

[member="Colap Ticon"]

I'm there too (but only for a few more months before I ETS).

Originally, I'm from Wisconsin, where we have only two seasons: road construction and winter. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom