Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public When the Cards All Fold (Kaeshana/Invite)

[member="Phylis Alince"]

"I'm not asking you to fall madly in love with me, sweetie. But we could have so much fun. Why's it so difficult to get into your pants?" she exclaimed somewhat sulkily. Seriously, why could Phylis not realise that she was perfect in every way? Just look at that lovely tanned skin, give or take several scars that obviously only made her sexier, that toned, voluptuous body, strong legs and fabulous arse. Not to mention the fact that she was a (fake) redhead and a phenomenal kisser....if Sio's ego got any bigger it would devour a planet.

"Well, I'm glad you're ok and that Coryth is recovering. Good to see Elayne is up and about," she said in a more serious tone. She did not say anything about Taldir because frankly Siobhan did not care about her. Fight was over, now she was background noise again! "Feel like something hard clubbed me over the head and I'm pissed about floating in a tank, but I'm fine. Thanks for all your help. Really appreciate it."

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

“It is so difficult because I am simply not interested! You use the Dark Side, but I do not pester you to be redeemed and become a Jedi again. We are who we are, Siobhan, and I simply am not interested with having sexual relations with you or anyone. I am not interested!” Phylis said in exasperation.

Her long patience, perhaps aggravated by her injury, had finally snapped. Immediately though she felt remorse.

“I’m sorry, Siobhan. I know you mean well, but this is something that is important to me. I am a Jedi and even if there are no longer people following the old ways, it is important to me. I’ll pass on to the others that you’re awake if they want to come and see you.”

Still a bit embarrassed she headed for the door. “Thank you, Siobhan. I’ll be back soon.”

[member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Phylis Alince"]

While Siobhan was once again failing at seducing Phylis, Kaida found herself dealing with her incorrigible troll of a subordinate. If looks could kill, Elayne would have been turned into an elf popsicle. As a matter of fact, Kaida seriously considered doing just that for a moment or two. But it would be problematic to explain to the Grand Seraph and presumably her crush would not like it!

Wait, she did not have a crush at all. "Talon, the moment I want to hear inane comments from you, I'll say so. Unless you want to be cleaning latrines in an arctic outpost," she said icily, in a tone frigid enough to freeze planets. "Get out of the room and ask the chief doctor when Master Elaris and the Countess can be moved. When we're back on Kaeshana, you will be guarding Doctor Saedaris. I expect you to fulfil this diligently and professionally. Clear? Good."

"I .. um ..... I didn't say that!" She shook her head, and sighed softly.

And of course about that moment another Eldorai entered the picture to add to the trolling. Coryth couldn't help but turn a vivid red as Elayne spoke. Cory for the life of her could not find words in which to reply or brush the redhead off. However Kaida seemed to wrap it up nicely ... and by all means if looks could kill Elayne would have been dead a hundred times over.

She waited until Elayne had left them. "...Where was I .... Ah yes ...." Once more Coryth sighed, "It's a bit complicated, but I've not participated in such intimate relations in which you referred in a long while. Probably ten years or more ... And not with a woman. Though, not for lack of interest." Cory shrugged, and let it go there. "Just complicated, really." Everything always was with her.

"And I have to ask, is she always like that?" Referring to Elayne. One did have to wonder after all. It hardly seemed normal in Coryth's world. At this point, it might be noted that Coryth was still a shade of space lobster red. Though it was beginning to fade.

[member="Kaida Taldir"] | [member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Oh, so there's nothing going on between you and Kerrigan? Good to know, Kaida thought to herself. No, she had not just thought that! Err, moving on. Little did she know that Kerrigan would get to clear out Coryth's cobwebs before her. Along with getting a look at all of the redhead's memories. For a good while the elf would be stuck in the friend-zone.

friend-zone21.jpg

Anyhow, she gave Coryth a nod. "Complicated. I understand," she said, in an as understanding tone as she could manage. "And, yes, she is always like that. She's competent at work, but immensely annoying beyond it," she stated in reference to Elayne.

Elayne may have realized a moment too late, that she just might have gone a little too far with that particular line of comments. Whoops! "My sister?! Dear goddess, no....." She gasped. Clearly this was an effective punishment for sooooo many, many reasons. Without another word, and without time for Kaida to punish her further Elayne scurried from the room as fast as possible.

Shaking her head, Elayne soon enough ran into the head doctor. "I've come to ask, when do you believe that Master Elaris and the Countess will be able to be moved."

The doctor sighed, "Well both are stable at this point. Though Miss Elaris will still need more time for her wounds to heal, perferably in a bacta tank. However, taking her out and allowing for a day or two of travel, so long as she doesn't get out of bed, should be fine. And for Miss Kerrigan, without a doubt she'll still be sore for some days to come but for travel she should be fine." He said softly.

With that Elayne headed back to find Kaida, Coryth and probably by the time she got there, Phylis too. Though this time, she quietly poked her head around the corner and waited to be acknowledged. No way in hell was she going to risk getting more guard duty of her lovely twin if she could avoid it. No, that was a special level of hell and there was no need to extend that for some momentary satisfaction.

[member="Kaida Taldir"] | [member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Phylis Alince"]

For once Siobhan seemed tongue-tied. It took a few moments before she could muster a coherent response. "I...you're really not interested? Not even a little? Uh...ok. I didn't mean to pester you," she said in a slightly childlike voice. Apparently it had not occured to Siobhan that her advances might have been more than a tad annoying for someone not at all interested in sexual intercourse.

"I do think you're a good friend." Her new insight did obviously not stop her from oggling Phylis' butt when the librarian departed, though so much was covered by those annoying robes. After all, she was only looking, there was nothing wrong with that. Or with occasionally having Chesna look like Phylis!

[member="Elayne Saedaris"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

“Hmmph,” Phylis said, noticing the ogling. She stalked out of the room, almost colliding with Elayne who was peering around the door.

“Hiding from the ice queen, hmm?” Phylis asked. She was still a bit grumpy, partly from her headache and partly from Siobhan, so she wasn’t watching how loud she was as she entered.

“Coryth, Kaida, it’s good to see you’re both awake at least,” she said with as bright a smile as she could.

"Uhh ... No, no ... Not at all." Elayne said as she stepped in the room alongside Phylis.

Her attention turned quickly to Kaida, after all she had orders that needed to be taken care of first. "The physician said that Coryth while she still does need a day or two more in a bacta tank, is stable enough for travel. So long as she remains in bed, and at the conclusion of travel, is placed back in a bacta tank, Coryth will be fine. Siobhan, will be sore for a few more days but is also stable enough for travel." And with that, Elayne retreated back a bit, to take a seat a bit away from the others. She knew at this point, any more smart ass comments were just likely to get her more guard duty with her twin. And that to be quite frank was a special level of hell that both she had her sister loathed sooooo much.

[member="Phylis Alince"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"]

Coryth nodded slowly, "Thank you, for understanding." Then the redhead shook her head. "I suppose such can be tolerated, as long as she is competent at her work." Then of course, she spied the tall redheaded Eldorai trying to remain hidden by the door, until Phylis ran into her.

"Phylis, I'm glad to see you're alright. And yes, been awake for a short while now. I'm just a bit sore, and somewhat exhausted given the length of the journey and the last time it was actually quiet inside my head, without the voice of the box constantly prodding at me."

Her attention then shifted to the conversation between Elayne and Kaida. "Does that mean we can go home soon? Because I really have little interest to remain here on the medical station, being prodded by strange people ..... I just want to go home." She sighed heavily behind the breathing mask, "I'll follow their terms for travel. I won't leave bed .... I promise. Just, please ..... can we go home?" The want was so clear in her tone and even in the emotions she allowed to slip past her defenses and out into the room, so that the others might know exactly what she was feeling. And this time it seemed Coryth was telling the absolute truth as well. She held no intentions whatsoever to resist the medical attention that she knew was needed. At that point, after all she'd been through it seemed only counterproductive. And if behaving meant going home, in that Coryth could handle it."Can we please go home now?"

[member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Phylis Alince"]

Kaida briefly wondered whether it would be petty to lengthen Elayne's guard assignment by a couple days. Clearly the redhead did not like the idea of guarding her sister! Then again, there was always the risk that they might end up killing each other.

Regardless, she turned her attention to Coryth. "If you're a good patient and don't try to sneak out of bed, then yes," she stated seriously. She still felt like outfitting the Jedi with a collar and a bell. "Talon, make sure our ship is prepared and refuelled for when we leave." In like a day or two. Maybe they could do a time skip.

In the Darkness there is Truth
While our band of heroines - the Fellowship of the Short Stack of Fire - were recovering and in the case of the frost elf crushing on the aforementioned redhead, Sumiko was far, far away. However, she was making a vital contribution to this thread by helping it achieve five hundred posts!

After having lazed around a lot on the Laekian beach, her present location was a very fancy hotel room. Artefact hunting and freelance blood magic contracting brought in credits and while usually Sumiko was far from a hedonist, at times she felt she deserved such creature comforts. Especially after beating up a sanctimonious Jedi Knight and his morally confused, whiny apprentice. "Mm...to the right, lower," she purred, the strong lilt of command in her voice. Her native Atrisian accent was more pronounced than usual. "Yeees, good boy. Right there." A soft sigh of pure bliss and contentment escaped her throat while the manling's strong fingers lovingly massaged her back, finding the knots and releasing them.

Unsurprisingly, the sword was feeling a bit grumpy about the whole display. "I see you are indulging yourself with wasteful hedonism. Will you spending the rest of the week travelling the pleasure dens of the planet or will you do something actually productive?"

"Oh, don't be such a sourpuss. You'll get ample chance to kill things soon," Sumiko muttered to herself. The sword was very useful, but sometimes it could be a bit of a pain. However, she had accidentally spoken aloud and this had not escaped the manling.

"What did you say, Mistress?" he asked, an expression of confussion crossing his features.

"Nothing important," she said, putting the Force in her tone to wipe suspicion from his simple mind. "I'm very pleased with you." Having said this she suddenly turned and rolled him around, so that she would suddenly be on top! She licked her lips as she took a moment to admire his handsome, muscular body. "Time for some special service," she roughly grabbed him by his hair and pulled him into a heated, violent kiss as she smashed their lips together, shoving her tongue inside his mouth. Presumably at this point the scene magically faded to black in order to protect the innocent kiddies.

[member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Coryth Elaris"]

And so a timeskip was done.

Phylis spent the days when not resting pacing around the facility like a caged Vornskr. She had nothing to do, but she wasn’t about to abandon her friends.
Finally she’d been given a spare room by the ward staff and had retreated there to meditate and record her thoughts on what had transpired on Malachor. She had some very interesting concepts to put into action, and some of them were quite bold indeed.

When the time came, the Jedi Master was aboard the ship almost on time, taking the chance to help aboard her friends who needed it before taking the pilot’s chair. She was probably in the best condition of any of them except Elayne after all.

"Honestly? I'm too weak for those antics. But you can't entirely blame me for hating hospitals and being stuck in bed. Evil things ...." She grumbled. "Home sounds far too good to try anything foolish." She said with a shrug and a slight wince for her efforts.

And so time moved quickly, Coryth was removed from the bacta tank. She was dried off, and her wounds dressed. Though there as an annoying and sickly sweet smell that seemed to be stuck in her nose from the bacta. The redhead made no efforts to resist any of this as they finally moved her into a bed in the medical bay on their ship. Siobhan was no doubt not far behind her.

Truth be told, there was little she could do but rest given the situation. Which only left her incredibly bored, and with far too much time to think, and ponder the events and mistakes made along the way. After all, she had hidden this for a long time. In part she hadn't understood the gravity of what had been done and it had taken years to manifest, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to beat herself up for it.

"Yes, ma'am." She replied quickly and left the room. After all she had work to do. In the days between, being the least injured she did as she was asked preparing the ship for the journey for the small band of heroines. At last she helped Coryth and the others on board, alongside the doctors as well as Phylis.

At last once she was certain everyone was settled, the redhead came to the cockpit and took a seat in the co-pilots chair. "Time to go home." She said quietly as she placed the coordinates for Kaeshana into the navigation computer. "And this will all be nothing but memories and a few scars to tell the story."

[member="Phylis Alince"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Sweet, little Coryth would not be alone, for as it turned out Siobhan was lying in a bed next to hers in the medbay! Which was nice because Siobhan had not seen 'her' Coryth since the whole fight on Malachor. "Hey, Coryth, dear," the woman spoke once she'd noticed her. "Glad to see you're alright. Well, all things considered. I'd hug you but...kind of immobile," she joked lamely.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Coryth Elaris"]

And so, to Kaeshana they departed. Though the cost had been great, the rewards had been equally so. Coryth was freed from the evil that had haunted her, and Phylis had started to get some ideas about how she might put her Force talents to work in new ways….

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

As chance would have it, Kaida passed by the room while Coryth and Sio were chatting. For some reason, she found herself coming to a halt and briefly peering inside the room. Totally just because she wanted to be certain the tiny redhead was alright.

Even though she was well aware she was. Yes, that was the reason. She smiled thinly upon seeing her awake, but eyes narrowed slightly when they fell upon Kerrigan. Why? She pushed the question out of her mind and quickly limped to her room.

Elayne just grinned having caught sight of Kaida in the hallway outside Coryth's room. For the moment she said nothing, only watching. Her smile widened and the redhead shook her head. It was all rather sweet to her. "You two, are adorable. You know that? You should just ask her out already. I doubt she'd say no. After all, you're hot, she's hot....Seems like a good deal there with that one. And the girl's got a brain. Unlike most Jedi." Elayne spoke as Kaida walked away from the Jedi's room.

"And is that a bit of jealousy I detect. Tsk, tsk ... that's never good for the soul." Elayne, just had to tease Kaida. It was her duty! Or so the redhead thought!

[member="Kaida Taldir"]

[member="Elayne Saedaris"]

Suddenly it got a lot colder. The frost elf's eyes narrowed upon the trollish, undisciplined redhead. Without a further word, she grabbed Elayne by her very sensitive ears and, manhandling her, hauled her into the next room.

"Time you got taught a lesson." Then without further warning she pulled the woman into a heated kiss, smashing their lips together. There was bound to be bruises, but she did not care. The redhead was pushed onto the bed and then, well, the fade to black curtain descended to protect the kiddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom